• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝗹𝗮𝗯 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘀 - 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱

_em_

hufflepuff

• intro

will you let me down

alder

overview.

"T
    he world's first bionic superhumans; they're stronger than us, faster, smarter, the next generation of the human race is…finally entering the real world."

Most wives get surprised with a honeymoon, but when Tasha Braylin marries Ethan Prescott, owner of Prescott Industries and easily one of the richest, most infamous inventors of the 21st century, both her and her only child get the surprise of their lives; the three sibling bionic teens he’s been raising in his basement.

Out of fear for their safety, Ethan’s never let the three of them out of their in-home basement lab (seriously, using the 'upstairs bathroom' is an event)- he wasn’t even planning on telling his new wife and step-kid about their existence, but when said step-child accidentally finds the lab things go off the rails pretty quickly. Now, the three bionic teens are learning all about the human world from the only normal kid their age that they’ve ever met.

Cue power glitches, sibling squabbles, missions, high school drama, and a ton of angst.

Heavily inspired by Disney’s Lab Rats.

intro

roles

rules

not just heroes,

they're kids,
dude

genre

family, powers

status

accepting

gms

admin, admin

spots open

4/4

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Interested af b would be right up my alley :]

Last edited:
I mean I'll def be applying to some spot so you have at least one person 👀

we should probably have an OOC thread so we can discuss face claims and such :D

we should probably have an OOC thread so we can discuss face claims and such :D
actually! i felt like since it wasn't first come, first serve, it wouldn't make sense for us to get too in-depth about face claims. however, we can definitely have an ooc thread! here's the link to it.

actually! i felt like since it wasn't first come, first serve, it wouldn't make sense for us to get too in-depth about face claims. however, we can definitely have an ooc thread! here's the link to it.
Alr! i only said the thing about face claims because it said they're supposed to look alike, so I wanted to know what other people were thinking about the looks :] thx for making the tread

okay great! there's definitely not a chance there could be one extra role right? lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back