• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [L4F] Craving a good vampire romance ...

What can I say? I am but a simple person with simple needs. What are you gonna do about it? Bite me? (Or, like, I can do the biting, I guess 👉👈 )

No, but seriously. I have a problem. I'm a walking cliche! There's nothing I want more than to play an angsty motherfucker struggling to come to terms with immortality and all that edgy stuff. Throw in a potentially toxic relationship with a woman who's too sweet for this world (or, alternatively, a woman who's not afraid to call him out on his edgelordian bullshit), and I'm all over that like white on rice.

Now, I know there isn't much of a plot there but that's the beauty of it. Is your character on the run, and has somehow found herself hiding out/trespassing in a dodgy-looking castle/manor? Hell yeah, let's Brontë it up. Late night in the city, and your character comes across something she shouldn't have? Nom, nom, guess someone's having seconds tonight. Has there been a series of strange murders somewhere, and is your character starting to come too close to the truth? Yeah, we're gonna have to do something about that. The point is: I'm open to any and all ideas about how our characters could bump into each other.

Still not convinced? Here, I made a list. Because everything is a list nowadays.

Perks of Humouring My Craving​

• The slowburn treatment because we all like tension and suffering.​
  • Random NPCs and recurring characters popping left and right because nothing beats a good story without a strong supporting cast.​
  • Worldbuilding galore. Again, this is something I like to explore through side characters and happenings around the world.​
  • You get a taste of my godawful writing multiple times a week. Maybe even multiple times a day, if I'm feeling particularly inspired.​
  • The occasional 4k word replies because I love me some flashbacks and fever dreams.​
  • An overarching plot so it feels like we're actually going somewhere.​
  • Okay, maybe the semblance of an overarching plot. I LOVE to make shit up as I go along, and am practically desperate for a partner who's not afraid of/to do a little improv.​
  • Not afraid to get into dark / mature themes, as long as they're handled well.​
  • Sometimes I will write random snippets about my / our characters if I can't find a way to snake them into the main story.​
  • OOC memery and maybe even the occasional *gasp* 🙊 plotting!​
  • You don't have to lie to yourself anymore. Vampires are everyone's guilty pleasure. Come and get 'em here!​

Some caveats:
  • 18+ only please.
  • I don't care much for mirroring. Two good paragraphs is fine; just give me something to work with.
  • That said, I'm more partial to advanced/novella-type writers.
  • Tragic backstories are fine, but for the love of god, please no Soap Opera-tier Sues. Must we REALLY have an abundance of characters who had their puppies mutilated as a child, on top of being sold into slavery by their meth-head mother? (It's always the mother, too)
  • Don't expect a character sheet from me. Face claims, maybe. But only (semi) realistic ones.

PM me if you're even slightly on the fence. We'll make something work. 👈🧛👈

Users who are viewing this thread

Back