• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy L I N K

Trouvaille

행운
Pain. You felt it everyday, and it was as if you were being pierced by blades. Even if you yourself did nothing, someone else was the cause of the pain.

J A P A N
During the early months of 2017, the government completed an experiment. They took random teenagers, and paired them up. The experiment was unknown, and even the teenagers themselves could not remember a single moment of it. But one thing was sure: they shared pain. They were in pairs, so if "Link A" experiences pain, "Link B" experiences pain as well-- but doubled or sometimes tripled.

And now, the teens are living their everyday lives, with all of them in different parts of Tokyo. They don't know who they're linked to, and have no recollecion of the experiment. Will they find out who they're linked with? Will they remember what the experiment was?

The pain gets stronger everyday. Physical pain.
One tripped. It wasn't too painful.
The other felt like he was being stabbed.
Spots
Keep it balanced~ The pairs will be randomly generated.
Link A
A. Me~
B. And so on...
Link B
A.
B. And so on...

Yeah, was about to say... Trouvaille Trouvaille I'm not particularly interested in the roleplay here, but if you'd like there is another roleplay centered around a kiznaiver-ish plot currently looking, I could link it to ya if ya'd like
Oh, really? Has it started? ;_;
I've been craving for this so lol, that'd be appreciated. Ty ;-; ~<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back