• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum L I M I T L E S S – OOC

How should battles be judged?

• Simple dice system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GM decides winner based on roleplay

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ––this poll is null and void––

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@simj22 @The One Eyed Bandit @King Of Imagination guys this is getting pretty out of hand, I'm gonna keep progressing the roleplay, sorry

@GraySin @Grin you two still haven't posted, are you planning on it? I'm gonna wait till next year (*studio laughter*) then progress the roleplay most likely, but please get your posts in after that if you can – I won't go too far so if you get your posts in you won't be left in the dust

Go ahead. I'm coughing up enough blood to fill the red sea. I dont know if I can finish this any time soon either. Sorry, man.

simj22 said:
Go ahead. I'm coughing up enough blood to fill the red sea. I dont know if I can finish this any time soon either. Sorry, man.
its fine and i hope u get better!

@Grin would you be opposed to me doing something with your "shadow people" thing? I wanted to confirm with you, because it would actually fall in well with my character, but it's your creation.

King Of Imagination] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25610-grin/ said:
@Grin[/URL] would you be opposed to me doing something with your "shadow people" thing? I wanted to confirm with you, because it would actually fall in well with my character, but it's your creation.
actually that's mine, they're the same thing as the shadowy driver and other side characters we're gonna meet in this rp :P

edit: and if you want to do something with them feel free to pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
again, sorry if that was a shitty post, i rarely have confidence in my writing so basically i apologize if i ever write something poorly o/

Having a conversation with the driver like I did isn't a must, of course, but if you want to, please contact me. You can probably get by with making up one or two short exchanges as his personality can be easy to grasp, but if you are unsure or want to expand further than that, PM me the dialogue and I'll respond with the driver's dialogue.

@Swimswamswom Does the driver say what he said in your post (excluding the convo at the top)?

Sorry, life has been hectic. With panto (a thing we do every year in school) coming up in just over two months, I'll be very busy until the 14th March. I should still be able to post on days that aren't Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Will hopefully get a post up soon, though.

@deadpool42 just to check before I go into reviewing, have you finished your cs or is it a work in progress? I noticed a change in when I skimmed it on my phone and when I looked just now on my laptop so yea

@Stickdom and i know ur working on urs so just tag me when its done :P

also time for another song, just making sure everybody's seen this

what do you guys think about a song each day or so - i have a lot of music id love to share but i know not everybody likes edm

@Swimswamswom

I may sort of conglomerate Dante's "Benediction of the River Eunoe," "Leviathan Scales," and "Soul Leech" abilities into one node, just because they all pertain to their skin and I think it would be more streamlined like that, and I'm working on a revised image for them since the one I have now is just sort of a rough approximation of what they'd look like (they obviously aren't so white and so mascualine lmao,) but I'm not planning on altering anything major, so you can judge it as-is.

deadpool42 said:
@Swimswamswom
I may sort of conglomerate Dante's "Benediction of the River Eunoe," "Leviathan Scales," and "Soul Leech" abilities into one node, just because they all pertain to their skin and I think it would be more streamlined like that, and I'm working on a revised image for them since the one I have now is just sort of a rough approximation of what they'd look like (they obviously aren't so white and so mascualine lmao,) but I'm not planning on altering anything major, so you can judge it as-is.
alright, I'll just wait till you've finished doing that

--also there's no earth in lyra so i suggest finding a different planet

I would suggest Sitia or Alsari but I don't know if either of those fit your character so u might just wanna throw in a name and then some concept art for what you already have instead – I'm gonna need a picture to add it to the database if ur accepted

Swimswamswom said:
@deadpool42 just to check before I go into reviewing, have you finished your cs or is it a work in progress? I noticed a change in when I skimmed it on my phone and when I looked just now on my laptop so yea
@Stickdom and i know ur working on urs so just tag me when its done :P

also time for another song, just making sure everybody's seen this

what do you guys think about a song each day or so - i have a lot of music id love to share but i know not everybody likes edm
Will do, that was the plan :D I should be done with it sometime tomorrow afternoon, I have the majority of it up, I just wanted to save what progress I had so I could take a mental break without forfeiting my progress to the internet void if my compy crashed or something xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back