• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kylux AU

Villainous Things

Brandy and vengeance and everything pain-laced.
Hi! ༼ ∩ ◕_◕ ∩༽

I'm looking to do a Kylux roleplay!
Specifically one that's set in a more
Modern setting.

A highschool one is what I'm looking for.
With Hux as the shy, nerdy, soon-to-be-Valedictorian.
And Ren as the classic jock, a bit of a bully.
Basically one of those trashy highschool chickflicky dramas.
(Because I'm also trash and love those)
I'd like for Ren ~or Ben~ to have picked on Hux for the majority of their highschool career, but needs to bring his GPA up to continue playing sports. Because of this newly inforced rule, he recruits Hux to tutor him in exchange for him letting up on his bullying antics.
~Or something of this sort, I don't want to stifle any creativity that may flow naturally! I'm game to change it up, just the roles are what I'd like to stay the same! ~

*I'm thinking there will be some violence trigger warnings in the past and present of when it takes place. Not all with Ren, but some may include him. *
This can be as fluffy, or as angsty as you'd like! Comment or message me if interested! Some stuff about me is below!

~I'd like to play Hux~

~Me~
° I got doggos, fam! And, most likely, I will send you pictures if they do anything cute. Fair warning!

° I am a pretty upbeat person, I use a ton of exclamation points!

° My favorite food is mac 'n' cheese with ketchup!

° I have Celiac, so if you're gluten free at all, I'm happy to chat about that and share foods/recipes!

° Most importantly of all, I do this to make friends as much as I do it to write. Though I stay focused on the roleplay, I would really like to have some side banter when it makes sense! If this doesn't work for you, I'd steer clear! I mean, I'm not expecting besties, but I do want a small amount of connection, even if it's just in the beginning, it helps me write. Not sure why, but it does!

~Me as a writer~

° I'm semi literate! And often send multiple paragraph responses. Though, that's no pressure for you! As long as you're putting in more than one line, I'll be good :D

° My writing style is nothing like my talking style. I'm quite somber at times, and I'm far less cringy!

° I can write on here, Kik, and Discord.

Now for my boring rules, I promise there are only a few!

° I prefer responses that are five to seven lines long at least, that being said, as long as you're putting in effort, and aren't sending one liners, I'll be fine.

° If you're wanting to include a touchy, trigger warning worthy subject, please run it by me first! And, if I decline its use, please respect that. I'll do the same.2160ceaa0bf2506282c2f7a9743bf087.gif ^^not my art^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back