• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Krymmeno City (A Pokemon Gijinka RP)

I would like to reserve articuno. Ive been wanting to use this one gijinka for like AGES! But Elsa hasnt been allowed due to legendary rules. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoo. Now I have to work on my characters. I started Ocheeva when I was half-asleep, so I need to look her over.

AlannaTrebond said:
Whoo. Now I have to work on my characters. I started Ocheeva when I was half-asleep, so I need to look her over.
Hehe. Yeah. I'm going to likely make a third soon. I just want to find the right image.

Omg. I have so many gijinka characters. At least, like, twenty. But I can't help it, I love making new characters.

Hopefully, I won't go overboard. xD

AlannaTrebond said:
Omg. I have so many gijinka characters. At least, like, twenty. But I can't help it, I love making new characters.
Hopefully, I won't go overboard. xD
I know the feeling. I have a folder in my computer title "Gijinka". Needless to say they're all images of characters I can use at any time. Elsa has sat in there for a couple months now because nobody is cool with legendary gijinka.

AlannaTrebond said:
That's why Jayden and I allow them. We've rp-ed together for years, and got tired of people doing that.
And I appreciate it. Because I finally got to use her. And I even threw in one of my repeat characters. Yay Mikey!

Last edited by a moderator:
AlannaTrebond said:
I'm planning on making a new character besides Ocheeva. Should be fun~
I think Mikey is going to drive Ocheeva nuts by constantly trying to get her to have fun and talk.

AlannaTrebond said:
lol. He's lucky he's cute, then. xD
What else could you expect from everyone's little brother? I mean he's short, weighs nearly nothing and adorable. He's also the adopted son of one of the legendaries. Can't really hate that kid can ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back