• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Krymmeno City (A Pokemon Gijinka RP)

Well, currently, I'm still waiting for @Lunar\-Eclipse to finish Natsumi the Kyogre. I want to have April and her have so many interesting moments. *cries* My groudon is lonely.

I still need to finish Xeke and Lucina for that one. And I have quite a few ideas for Aquila, though that one seems to need A LOT of people.

Yeah I really need to finish Natsumi and Diana… >.> And since the characters I actually have finished have been accepted now, I can get to work on a post for them too.

I'm considering having cresselia as one of my legendaries so having the limit be more than two on them would be nice

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Yeah I really need to finish Natsumi and Diana… >.> And since the characters I actually have finished have been accepted now, I can get to work on a post for them too.
I'm considering having cresselia as one of my legendaries so having the limit be more than two on them would be nice

[/QUOTE]
Yay Natsumi!and I already tagged Kallista with Mikey.

Sorry I poofed Dx

My finals were right after Thanksgiving, so I wasn't really able to be on much. But now my finals are over and I can enjoy my life and post in the thread again! I hope everyone enjoys their holidays! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back