• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☾ 𝙆𝙧𝙥 𝘾𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣 ☾

[/MEDIA]

Song - ASTRO (아스트로) - ‘Role Play’

Love & Destruction
Coexist

☾ ☾ ☾ Expectations ☾ ☾ ☾

Ⅰ. Write at least 1,000 words or more; this is the minimum for me. Of course, if you're struggling to do this in the future in our roleplay, we can discuss how to make things exciting once again. I'm a very detailed writer, though, so the longer, the better, and yes, I will most likely always go above and beyond and never stray under 1,000 words; if anything, I'll always go more than 1,000. This is just to set a minimum to find fellow lengthy writers.

Ⅱ. Be consistent, no ghosting. I put a lot of work and thought into my roleplay, and I expect the same from you. Let's keep our roleplay alive and talk about it when needed, and both work towards not letting a good roleplay die out.

Ⅲ. Make your posts look nice; you don't have to be a coding prodigy but put effort towards making things look aesthetically pleasing as there are a variety of freebies on the site if you don't know how or don't want to make your own.

Ⅳ. I can't stress this enough, don't act interested in my roleplays if you aren't going to want to be there for its longevity.

Ⅴ. Please, no mobile roleplayers, I feel it's extremely limiting as a writer.

Ⅵ. If you or I feel like ending the roleplay, we should discuss a good ending point for our roleplay. Let's not leave our roleplay on a cliffhanger, but this should be way down the road.

Ⅶ. Be of adult age if you decide to roleplay with me, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of roleplaying romantically with kiddies.

Ⅷ. Lastly, as for time consensus, I don't have a set time I expect you to reply. Life or the mind can get really busy or distracted (or if you just want to do another hobby, I play games a lot. Not everyone wants to spend all their times roleplaying, understandably as it can be draining), and that's fine, I would prefer consistency as I said, but you can still be consistent and busy at the same time. I most likely will have days or weeks where I don't feel like I can mentally comprehend replying either, and that's completely fine, but if you have these days or weeks, make sure to come back and continue doing our roleplay. Either way, it will be dependent on my partner and me on how often we both reply. I might vary from wanting a few times a week to once a week etc.

Important Extras
I only play a male. Yes, these plots can be paired romantically with your male or female OC; I like roleplaying romantically with either though I will only be playing male. If I have a specific gender in mind for the person roleplaying with me, I will specify it.

Plots
The starred roles are the ones I would prefer to play.

Fair warning, I write these ideas on a whim as soon as they come to mind. They will be messily written, but it's just ideas and not meant to conclude my idea. I'd love to combine other creativity with my partner and create something even further unique if they have other ideas to add to their chosen plot. I will add to this list as time goes on or possibly even close the thread if I get too full; I don't want to balance too many roleplays at the same time as I feel it will make me feel rushed and many other things and I strive for quality over quantity at least when it comes to the number of people I'm roleplaying with (I strive for both when it comes actually to roleplaying with them)

დ დ დ Realistic დ დ დ

CEO ✘ *Bad Boy
( Male ✗ Male )
This will involve a bad boy who makes money in sketchy ways. One of these includes underground brawling; he makes money by fighting hand to hand fist combat and many other things. He is very well known and good at doing bad things in the underground scenes. This bad boy vandalizes a famous CEO one day, out of pure spite, or maybe hired. The bad boy is rich, and nobody knows who he is in his regular daily life. His crime takes place at night time only for fun and extra earnings. Anyway, he gets caught vandalizing the CEO's property and then brawls with the CEO's guards. The guards end up placing him in the CEO's office for a consultation. The CEO decides not to get the police on him and makes the bad boy work for him instead, and romance and drama continue from there. The bad boy will later introduce his bad boy lifestyle to the CEO in more ways than one.

Rival Singer ✘ Rival Singer
( Male ✗ Male )
Simple and to the point. Guy's who sabotage each other's lives, both successful in the industry and have millions of fans as solo artists. They try to deter each other lives making sure they are the one who makes it to the tippy top instead of the other. Enemies that become lovers.

*Playboy ✘ Girl or Guy
(Forcibly Roommates)
Popular famous Idol or possibly actor, someone of importance is forced to roommate with an ordinary girl or guy of no importance socially or in society for some unknown reason that we can come up with later. The idol is a playboy, an annoying charismatic guy that you can't help fall for but not your male or female OC, they are unaffected and only annoyed by him, and these two get on each other's nerves as the idol tries to work his charms on this male or female he is forced to be roommates with. The ordinary female or male has to hide and make their existence unknown in the idol's place when they exit and enter. Nobody can know that this man or woman lives there or many accusations and angry fans, and much more cruelty will develop from it.

Sasaeng ✘ *Idol
(Kids don't do this at home, I'm not glorifying this at all, I just like dark plots)
A Sasaeng fan pretends to stumble upon some male idol/their obsession. The male idol falls for the female over time, not knowing the occurrence wasn't incidental. Later on in the story and relationship, the male idol finds out that the woman or man is a sasaeng fan and the reason she or he knew the whereabouts were due to the stalkings that had gone on for possibly years, and drama ensues from there.

დ დ დ Realism/Unrealism დ დ დ

Telekinesis girl or guy ✘ *Gun for hire
This will be about some male or female who has powers like telekinesis or something of the sort (Power can be changed), and a male in some agency sworn to take out anything that needs taking out and getting rid of. The girl is being hunted down throughout her life and on the run, or maybe it's a recent discovery he or she just made that they can do, yet they have still been eyed and tracked down their whole life. The gun for hire is a male who has been studying and practicing combat his whole life who is the only one who could capture the male or female, and things intensify from there.

Detroit Become Human style Kdrama
(*The Perfect Guy ✗ Regular Girl or Guy)
Pretty much a Detroit Become Human style roleplay without the robots and only humans. As you know, Korea is an advanced place. Asia is a place of advanced technology and perfectionism. They strive for good looks and success, so it's no wonder that this was bound to happen. An underground experiment occurs where humans experiment and take hold of regular humans and change their brains around with new advanced technology. Making them into whatever you could wish for, a perfect boyfriend. Always wanted a cute Kpop singer boyfriend or girlfriend? They would choose the perfect normal male or female who fits that thesis and change them into whatever you wanted. The business is booming in Korea, and many are getting their perfect lover or a perfect partner in whatever they need. But of course, the complete mind control can't hold up forever. The woman or man that bought the male begins to figure out that things aren't what they seem, and what they are doing is highly illegal, and they are doing fucked up things to these people. All of this happens as the guy begins to remember who he once was.

*Lifestealer guy ✘ Servant/Maid for hire.
(Male ✗ Female or Male)
This man, rich and gifted but only gifted in bad ways. He has some oddity to him, some case that is only known to him and his family. He is in a rich family; he owns his own mansion and resides by himself. The reason being he has a life-stealing sort of power to him by this, I mean being around him like an incubus (Without the sexual inclusion, of course) will suck out the energy from anyone. Due to this reason, he was permitted to living alone and not being allowed to pretty much even step out of his own place. Because he's in a rich, well-known family, he could have been something special. He could have been a CEO, a singer, a model, etc. He isn't even allowed to be around others and hasn't had human contact throughout his life. His family members are not even able to look him in the eyes and not willing to visit him; over the span of this life, they have hired maids/butlers to keep care of him as he isn't allowed to pretty much go anywhere. Only he and his family know about his strange asset of his and are scared of him. All of the maids and butlers who have ever been hired and contracted to work for him and take care of him have never lasted, but days. One day, a woman or man desperate for money and a job knowing the risks yet not really believing in them as they never do takes on the job. Romance and drama happen from then on out.

SwaglordSensei

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back