• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kpop Group! (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Peculiar3

Where my demons hide
Here we can discuss details for our RP!

Such as:

Group Name:

Entertainment Company Name:

Leader:

Lead Rapper:

Lead Dancer:

Lead Singer:

Visual:

So I thought since the group will have male and females, it will be an underdog group. Since mixed groups often don't do to well, their goal could be to prove everyone wrong and dominate the Kpop industry! They could represent equality and love despite appearance and gender.

So from that list

YUANFEN {Chinese}
(n.) the force that brings us together

NAZ {Urdu}
(n.) the pride you feel from being loved

Just an idea~

We could try to build a storyline for their MVs, like the LOONAVERSE? I think that could be cool~

Oh that would be awesome! What kind of story ? I don't know anything of the LOONAVERSE haha... Is it darker or love stories or what?

Oh that would be awesome! What kind of story ? I don't know anything of the LOONAVERSE haha... Is it darker or love stories or what?

The LOONAVERSE is semi-dark low fantasy! It's pretty awesome. I really like groups that do this <3
I would really like it if we could do something darker, kinda like Dreamcatcher's concept~ But these are all just options haha

So I thought since the group will have male and females, it will be an underdog group. Since mixed groups often don't do to well, their goal could be to prove everyone wrong and dominate the Kpop industry! They could represent equality and love despite appearance and gender.

So from that list

YUANFEN {Chinese}
(n.) the force that brings us together

NAZ {Urdu}
(n.) the pride you feel from being loved

Just an idea~

I liked yuanfen too! So we could shorten it and make it just, like, idk, YF? And the story could have something to do with that~

I liked yuanfen too! So we could shorten it and make it just, like, idk, YF? And the story could have something to do with that~

Yes YF or Yua something shorter! And I love darker concepts as well as long as everyone is okay with it!

Are there any names that represent strength and resilience? I feel like that would be a big thing with this group aha!

"Strength" in any Scandinavian language sounds dope imo, but I couldn't find anything that sounded different and cool x_x

What if you switched the r and y to make Stryka?

To say they would "cut" the competition down or something like that?!

That's just a mini idea I had when I saw those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back