• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kpop Group! (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
An adjective or noun that relates to strength and/or fighting, maybe? That could show up in their concept~

well uhh how about KnockOut(s) or something like that??? kinda like how Stryka sounds like strike and it can be like a complementary type thing??? i think it's kind of funny lmao

ROLE ANNOUNCEMENTS (As of now)

Leader: Ahn Katelyn

Visual: Kwon Soohyeon

Main Dancer: Yeun Jae-Suk

Lead Singer: Moon Sanghwa

Lead Rapper: Yoo Jin Woo (His CS isn't up yet the owner hasn't linked him yet.)

Maknae: Nahm Namil

Age in order - Least to greatest:

Somun
Rhydian
JinWoo
Katelyn
Mari
Jace
Nana

These may change as more people join! I'm waiting on two more CS's at the moment. Also one person wants to join as a BTS member (maybe) and I said that was fine but just wondered what your thoughts were? It doesn't bother me they would just join like any other trainee.

Now this RP will start with the trainees meeting for the first time and training together after being given their group information. So I will start it soon. As more join they will be members that just joined later, until I close the RP.

RP INFO

Group Name: Stryka

Entertainment Company: Star Entertainment

Fanbase: KO?

Concept: (N/A?) Possibly something darker.

if we have most of this figured out then I might go ahead and start this RP tonight. Again more people are still able to join!

Last edited:
Is it okay if my post waits for a bit, I'm watching The Walking Dead with my cousin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back