• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Koe: original and fandom]

koe

Magic Eight Ball
[ Hey there! I'm Koe. I'm looking for some new roleplay partners!]

[I'll keep the rule part short and sweet. Put in effort, be literate, and be willing to communicate!]

[Let's talk about original stuff! I love every genre really, though I specialize in darker themes. I'm not opposed to fluff, though! I mainly prefer plotting with a partner, but I do have a few pre-made ones upon request. Romance isn't required, but if we do, I enjoy f/f, m/f, and m/m. I can play male and female characters and doubling isn't required, but welcome. I'll include a mini-word bank here, in case anything catches your eye.

Fantasy, knights, royalty, adventure, Alice in Wonderland, dark fairy tales, vampires, supernatural creatures, monsters, jealousy, yandere, reverse harem, curses, angels, demons, witches, music, dance, hauntings, ghosts, psychics, angels, demons, yokai, yakuza, police, stalkers, mermaids, sirens
]

[In regards to fandoms, I'm looking for something to do with these fandoms! canon/canon, oc/canon, and oc/oc are all cool with me. Again, I love to double, but it is not required. I'll include some pairings I enjoy, with my preferred role in italics.

BNHA: OC x OC or OC x Canon only for this, please. I'll share who I wish to play against in dms!
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: OC x Canon only for this, please. I'm familiar with all parts. I'll share who I wish to play against in dms!
Kingdom Hearts: Sora x Riku
Miraculous Ladybug: OC x OC; Marinette x Adrien
OHSHC: Haruhi x Tamaki
Persona 4: Chie x Yosuke, Naoto x Kanji
Persona 5: Futaba x Yusuke, Futaba x Akira, Ann x Ryuji, Ann x Akira, Makoto x Akira
Pokemon: OC x Guzuma; OC x OC
Revue Starlight: ReLive: Claudine x Maya; Nana x Junna; Kaoruko x Futaba; Tamao x Rui; Shiroi x Yachiyo; Shiori x Akira
The Legend of Zelda (Any game): Zelda x Link
]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back