• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Knowlage over Whits

"I'm an avid reader my self. I have't read the things you have access to though. Would you like something to drink likw wine or anything." Robert called over a waiter and made an order.

"alright" He sent off thw waiter with the order and then came backnwitha colaband lemonade. "how are you enjoying the night so far, I'm having a wonderful time with sucha beautiful goddess sitting across from me thatcan kill me in the flash of a second." 
@Icefox11

"that's what I want to hear, I can see that smile on your face. I must be doing something right."

Yui's smile was small, but it was still there. "I have many friends that are men, it's just that all the boys I see have some flaw that makes me unable to date them."

"I have to imagine though that all tgose guys are other gods. Name a flaw in me, I want to hear it so I know for future reasons."

Yui opened her mouth, closing in after a second. She then opened it again. "You are a bit stubborn, but besides that, I got nothing."

Robert gives her a nice smile and hekps her out of the seat "how about we go for a walk, it's getting to noisey in here"

He held yuis hand but was nervous about what she would do next. "it is a very nice night out."

Yui nodded, accepting the hand. "It is quite a nice night." She said, looking at her pink hair which was gaining a few silver strands.

He looked over to her and could see the hair color changing. "what is it like to be a god, I,ve read some old stories about gods but I' actually walking with one right now."

"I can imagine that, maybe it was a good thing that they sent you to this school to see what it is likke to be around some humans."

Yui smiled. "Yeah, I guess. Listen, don't talk to the other gods about me, they want to learn why I hate men." She said. "And it's to tiring to explain."

"I won't tell them anything. They hate my guts out and haven't said one word to me since I got here. Wanna head home now, It's getting kind of late out."

"does the whole hair color change when the moons out otr do you just do that at will. I like your hair color no matter what."

Yui blushed. "Partially the moon thing, and at will. You see, I have two forms. The human one." She said. She then switched, growing a bit taller and her dress changing into armor. "And this one."

Robert stood back in shock but continuedto walk next to her "remind me to not get on your bad side anytime soon. No wonder why all the men look at you, you look amazing in either form."

they reache dtheir dorm room and he let her in first."that was a fun date. I'll see you in the morning yui, good night." Robert went to sleep in his clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back