• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Knowlage over Whits

Yui nodded. "Most of them. There are a few other humans who where assigned to the other gods who they deemed necessary to be kinder to the other race, but besides that, you are all alone."

" I don't know wether to be happy about that or fear for my life." Robert put the book over his faceand just sighed. " So I'm here just so you can learn to tolerate humans. that is good."

Yui growled. "No it's not. You people can't do anything! On top of that, you're a man! I can not even date a man, let alone live with him!"

"so what if I'm a man, and when you say we can't do anything. Look at all things we've done over the centuries and all the things we've done with out you're all mighty help. You think you're all high and might just becase you're a god but does anyone even follow you're religion anymore."

Yui glared at him. "Men are useless. The act tough to please a woman, then dump them on the side of the road when they are done!" She yelled, drawing a bow out of thin air.

"that's where you are dead wrong. Many people have a good relationship and trhey marry. Sometimes all the way untilndeath. You've been in the heavens to long. I can see why they put you as more dorm mate. You have a lot to learn. If you want to shoot me with the aroow, go right, but you know I'm right,"

Yui growled, putting away her bow. "If you know greek mythology, you would know that I am the goddess of the hunt, Artemis. I am generally deemed beautiful, but I have yet to find anyone who can stand me." She said.

"because you look at all men loke they treat women like trash. That's a stereotype, most men will donanything for a girl when they find the right one. If you took some time to know them, they might turn out tonbe the one for you."

"fine, how bout I take you on a date tonight. We go to the nicest restarant in town and you see for yourself if I'm telling the truth or not."

"don't be upset when you're thoughts of men will be changed tonight. I'm gonna get ready to head to my final class, I'll see you there. I'll mke sure to look good for you tonight, you are a beautiful girl by the way." Robert packed hisbbag and headed to his final class.

Yui sighed, flopping her feet over the bed. "This is going to be FUN!" She said sarcastically, picking up her bag and following him.

"It isn't going to be fun if you have an attitude like that. You've got to learn and lighten up, you may be immortalbut a life full of hatred is worse than a short life of happiness." Robert took his seat and just went through the class without saying much.

"keep saying that and you'll be miserable forever. I'll meet you after this class around 7 and we can head to dinner. "

Yui nodded, opening up her notes. "That's good, because I am practicing archery from 2 till 4."

"I have a meeting with the principle after class anyways. then I'm going to be setting up everythong and getting ready for the night. Have a fun time." He leaves class then heads to the principles office.

Yui sighed, walking towards the archery range. She smiled, walking past the bows and arrows and to the starting line. She drew her bow out of this air, ribbons attached to the ends. Some boys where outside, gawking at her from a distance. She drew an arrow out of thin air, the color white like the moon. She closed one eye and fired, hitting dead center.

Robert finished his meeting and got everything ready for the evening. He got ready and put on a simple wardrobe of a ehite button donwshirt, black sports coat over it , black pants and shoes. He laid on his bed waiting for Yui and read a book.

Yui came back in silently, walking to the bathroom to change. She came out in a shot black dress, her pink hair in pigtails.

22-hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-18.jpg
[/spoiler

Robert saw yui and was shocked when she sw here. "you look very beautiful Yui, I bet you heard that from every guy you heard." He walked with her down the street to the restaurant .

He opened the dsoor for her and did the gentleman thing and pulled out the chair for her and sat across from her.. "anything interesting about you, except for you being the greek goddess of the hunt and all that."

Yui shook her head. "Nothing much. Most of my time is spent alone reading, or reading with Athena." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back