• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Knowlage over Whits

Yui sighed, walking out of her house and into the light of the sun. She squinted, re adjusting the bag on her shoulder as she trudged towards school. She sighed, looking at her oddly pink hair which made her stand out a lot. Surprisingly, for her human form, it was natural. Yep. Oh natural. It was the color of dark cherry blossoms that always fell down in the spring. Alas, it was fall, not spring, meaning the start of school. And for her, a mixed school.

Now there is something you should know. She isn't human. She may look like the average joe, with a bit of a strange hair color but really, she is a god. Artemis to be exact. Another note on her is that she has yet to find a man she would ever be willing to date, all though she is quite popular with the boys. She sighed, continuing to walk to school, looking for her human partner. "Hope it's a girl." She muttered.

Robert arrived at the school, he just moved from another city qnd didn't know anybody. He walked downthe main road to the school, he saw other srudents but didn't do anything and just walked by until he got to a small bench and sat on it. He pulled out a book and began to read until rhe first bell.

Yui sighed, taking her schedule and walking to her first class. She paused right outside the door, her hand hesitating. She really didn't want to end up next to a boy, because that was her partner. She really despised the fact that it had to be a human in general, but if it was a boy, that would make her even angrier. She sighed and pushed open the door, revealing a boy sitting next to her spot. She cursed in greek under her breath, grumpily sitting down next to him.

Robert noticied the girl sitting next him but coould tell that she was angry. He tried to givae a polite smile "the name is robert. From what I can guess, you are my partner." Robert gave a polite smile for a few more seconds then returnd to reading his bok.

"Yui." She grumbled, taking out her binder and placing it on the table with force, her face in a scowl. She was now going to have to dorm with this guy and have every class with him. She growled, her fingers twitching as she tried to keep from yelling at him.

He looked over and could tell that he was going to have a problem with her and said nothing. Robert put his book away and puled out his binder and pen. "I can tell you don't like me. I'm not going to ask why but I din't know what I did wrong."

Yui sighed, rubbing her temples. "You will get it eventually kid." She said, trying her best to keep the deranged archer inside of her from drawing her bow at his head, or turning the night to day. Apollo would be appalled at her two.

"I hope so because I'm very confused right now." Robert watched the other students enter in and take their seats.He was curious by what yui said and was concentrated on trting to figure out what she meant.

Yui sighed, her hand twitching again. She sighed, her tone slightly irritated and veins beginning to bulge out of her head. Right now her human form was giving her a massive head ache and she couldn't make it go away.

"Are you okay Yui, you look like you're sick." Robert figured out that she was getting mad at him and decided to just leave her alone and continued to work.

Yui sighed, her breaths a bit shaky. "Fine." She mumbled, rubbing her temples more. She sighed, her head spinning and swirling around. She could hardly think strait.

Robert worrying looked over to Yui and saw she was getting worse. He didn't know whay to do so he just let her figure it out herself and didn't wanr to get her more mad. "If you need me to get someone, just let me know."

Yui sighed, scooting her chair back. She said nothing and speed walked to the nearest exit, the door slamming shut after her. She ran towards the only place she knew, the roof. She walked out there and sighed, transforming back. Her long white hair trailed down her back, her head ache vanishing. "Much better."

Robert finished class and headed towards his dorm room. He entered in and put his stuff away on one side of the room and laid on the bed. "I' m gonna be sharing this room with this girlnand she hates my guts. waht am I'k going to do." Robert took hs book out and continued to read it.

Yui sighed, changing back now that the pain was gone. She sighed, adjusting her pink hair before walking down the stairs and towards the dorms.

Robert finished setting up his side of the room and filled his shelve with all sorts of books from Sci-fi to Manga. He pulled some new clothes out and headed to take a shower.

Yui walked into her room, satisfied to see that no one was around to watch her unpack. She clapped a few times and her stuff began to unpack it's self from the boxes.

Robert returned a few minutes later and saw Yui had unpacked. "I know you hate me but you'll get to deal with me over time. I don't know what it is about thisnschool but I feel like everybody hates me for a weird reason." he laid back down and took another book and read.

Yui sighed. "I guess most people like you would love to know why, and that's probably all your kind are asking today."

Robert looked at her witha weird expression on her face." What do you mean my kind, what am I an alien from another planet. I'm human and I don't thinl I'm from another planet."

Yui scoffed. "You may not be. Me on the other hand." She said, stopping her sentence right there.

robert still had the lsame look on his face but returned to his book. "If you're an alien then, do you know why everybody gives me weird looks and look away when I walk by. You're the only one I've had a civil conversation with."

Yui sighed. "A, I am not an alien, I am a god. B, God's don't like humans." She said, sitting on her bed.

Robert laughed a little bit when he heard what yui said but could see the serious look on her face. "So you and the rest of the students in this school are gods and I'm the only human here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back