• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Knowlage over Whits

"I know that, but why haven't you had a kid. HThere muust've been one guy out there thhat you cared enough about" rob heled her hand and moved close to her.

"haven't the other gods try to push you into having a child,it only seems so since yôu're the only one without a child."

"don't be mad at me when I say this. Whhat if we were to have a child down the road if this relationship lasts that long."

"I don't know either. I think we were made for each other, that's just my guess but I think your gods put us as drom mates for a reason."

"I loove you yui, if we do have a child in the future. I will be with you until the end of my day." tears ran down hisface and he held her close.

"I'm not a god like you, sooner or later I'm going to die and I won't be able to see you any more."

Yui hugged him close. "I will always be with you. And I can visit you in the underworld, if Hade's doesn't still hate me."

"I forgot that, that's just wonderful." rob looks into her eyes and just statres with oit doing anything.

"I'll always be thinking about you when I'm gone." Rob walks with yui thfoughout the park and just stares at her speehlesss.

"let's stop thinking about that now. that is far in the future" Lays down on the grass with yui on top of him smiling into her eyes. "I can be like this for an eternity."

"I just want to stay here the rest of the night" Rob kisses yui and rubs his hands along her hips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back