• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Know yourself and who you came in with

MothSav

What are words
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🌾 Moth, 31, she/her, MST and thriving

🌿 I type posts from novella to maybe 3-5 paragraphs as the situation calls for it

🌴 Seeking mostly f// pairings, but I do m/f or m// if its a really dope plot

🌲 I’m in my volleyball era– I can spike back a post about once a day (you’re not required to)

🌵 Discord, GDocs, Email

Trying to find a home for an OC who lost their RP? I love it, throw them at me. Want to make a newbie? I'm here for it. Have a plot you're dying to try? I want to hear it. I love building plots together and coming up with something fresh.

💜 What I’m into 💜

Any era from 1940s to present - Slice of life with driving plot - The shitshow that is academia - Overcoming the odds - Single parent(s) - Hurt/comfort - Switching up tropes - Characters 30+ years old - Childhood friends or acquaintances - Southern gothic - Western gothic? - Southwestern gothic. - Niche cultural settings - Conflicting class/culture - Weird coincidences - Flannigan-style horror - Found family - Platonic and romantic relationships - Falling out and in again - Grew up way too fast - Hasn’t grown up yet at all - Characters with backbone - Natural disasters - Political drama - Legal agegaps - Femme fatale - Characters that breathe - Settings that breathe! - Opposites attract - Side characters with heart

What I’m not into:

Killing the pets - Anime/manga faceclaims - Medieval - Self-insert OCs - Mafia plots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back