• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Knights of the Old Republic : The Beginning of the End

Would you like to be 'promoted' and have new ranks and prestige classes?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lilliah frowned, When had she given Tyvark a comm, she wondered. She turned off her own Comm, and sighed, shaking her head, "Some people don't take hints..." She muttered and looked to Nevia, "Anyways... I think it's time you told me about what you saw, when you were inside my mind, So I can clear up anything that's... Fuzzy... I know a lot of it was... chaotic, my mind is really... messed up after the training from my Sith mentors." She shrugs lightly, and moves to the medical table, that was still in it's storage wrapping. She had never used the thing, but she was trained on how to. She had always felt more comfortable knowing it was there.

HK followed his former master , strongly hoping there would be issues. He chose to ignore the mandalorian's remarks , seeing as they were useless. Damn overgrown baby can't wrap a bandage , really? HK ripped out his own comm after yelling into it a loud exclamation in mandalorian , a string of profanities more specifically. He then started going through containers , eager to find some lightsaber parts that he felt either reflected him or just looked good. He quickly found several , putting them on top of a container "query : master , once we are done here may we start constructing my own lightsaber? Also there aren't any silver colored saber crystals are there? I feel that would be best for me , as black would more or less blend in with my general coloring." He wondered what a silver one would look like. It would be very interesting. He didn't like probably having to wait Becuase of this Jedi , a Jedi he hates anyway. He wanted to try this technique he found within the holocron enabling him to choke someone using this 'force' but lillilah would hate that and then he wouldn't get his lightsaber he needed. Hoping there was such a thing as a silver colored saber crystal , he then sat down on the floor and pictured how he wanted his saber before pulling out a datapad and scribbling out the picture he though of. "Statement : master , when we do start building HK-25-EXT , AKA my lightsaber , this is how I want it to look. Also is there any way I may help with the current task of clearing the jedi's mind? I live to please!" That last sentence sickened him , being that it was something he was able to rid himself of , and did already , but had to say Becuase he needed to conceal his new-found autonomy and his powers. Ah well , soon they'll know anyway and if they do care they can experience his more... Offensive powers.

Lilliah looked to HK and raised a hand, "Calm down HK, One step at a time. Tap into the ships data logs, there's a manual for constructing lightsabers in it with suggestions for designs, build one, but don't add a crystal yet, I've got one in mind for you." She looked back to Nevia, and nodded her head at the Jedi, "So, Questions?" She asked casually.

"Fine then, be a pretencious prick you assholes. If they need me I hope they know I won't be there" Tyvark went to a small cot and took a small nap. He woke up a few minutes later to curious to see what they were talking about. Slowly creeping up to the door to try and hear what was happening, but all he could hear was mumbles. Instead he went back to the cot and threw some random things against the locked door. "I hope you three are having fun in there, It's very interesting out here with the droid that likes to take peoples skin."

Nevia didn't know what to say to her. She saw her deepest memories, the worst of the worst. She had nothing she could say, she understood what Lilliah had gone through, in a way. "Why are they so awful?" She asked, trying to find something to say. The subject of another's memories was so difficult to discuss, so private, she didn't have any idea on what to do.

Lilliah shrugged lightly, her arms crossed over her chest, she replied quietly, "I don't know, The old texts say they weren't always like this... That something or rather someone, corrupted them, That at one point, there weren't any Jedi, that everyone who was force sensitive, was a Sith. We were all one big group that just... embraced the natural living force, and it was part of our every day life. Then something happened, there was... some division, and we separated into the two groups Sith, and Jedi." Lilliah glanced away, her face bitter, "I don't care about any of that really, I'm not a Sith, I never really was, and I'm not a Jedi either. I know from what I've heard within the Sith ranks, the Jedi order would view me as a Sith just because of my training, just as you do. But I'm not either, I don't want to be in anyone's little club anymore, I just want to be left alone, I want them out of my head..." He tapped her fingertips against her temple with a sigh.

Nevia thought about what Lilliah just said. It was true, she was viewed as a Sith the moment their eyes met. "It's true, the moment I saw you I saw a Sith, not someone on the run, not even a person. A monster." In hindsight, she felt shameful for her acts, for how she reacted. She would have killed a random woman just because she seemed like a Sith.

"I'm sorry. What I did, what Jedi do, is wrong, and needs to stop. I don't know if it's going to be me or someone else to bring the change in teachings, but if we survive this I swear to you I will do everything I can to ensure people like you aren't treated like I treated you." Nevia felt calm with her response. Serene. Had those memories she saw truly been so influential?

Lilliah shrugged lightly, muttering, "I honestly won't hold my breath for all of them to change, by your enough for now." She stood up, moving across the cargo hold to the case that had the remains of her spice supply, almost a full ton remained. She opened one of the cases and spoke as she began to organize the case, "We're going to need to drop some of these idiots off before they find out about the holocron. I think I'll just... Buy them off... Or something." She separated the case by half, muttering, "Hutt worlds... The take is higher... But you have to pay tithe to the local cartel... So..." She narrowed her eyes as she considered the possible profits and expenses.

Lilliah slammed the case shut, sealing it. "Well sell to the port medical department. They always buy higher on Hutt worlds, Nevia, can I ask you to do something... Sort of immoral? I need you to influence the port checks, when they ask me for papers. It's just one of the many things I'm bad at with the force..."

Tyvark walked over to lillah when she checked up on the spices. "Do you think I can rid of those two over there, I don't feel easy about the droid and my other friend looks very destruxtive and malicious by the way he is acting. Plus it would be a lot easier to do that then paying them off, I also have a weird feeling right now to kill something." Tyvark sat on a crate next to her waiting for either a punch to the face or a yes from her.

Nevia was torn at the request. On one hand, they needed to get onto the planet to refuel and drop off any excess weight. On the other hand, it was immoral to use the Force on others except in extreme situations, and Lilliah needed to get around the port authority to sell drugs. She thought about it for another moment before deciding.

"I'll do it, on one condition. 2/3 of profit you make illegally while I'm part of our 'crew' goes to charities of my choice." Nevia said, putting her foot down.

Of course, her decision was interrupted by the arrival of the Mandalorian. She felt anger immediately upon hearing his request. "No! We are not killing people who don't deserve it for any reason."

((I'm going along with it, but Harbinger in your previous post you acknowledged that the door was locked and no character has unlocked it))

HK-25 looked at tyvark , before just leaving. Really , regretting destroying a species but yet somehow OK with randomly killing people? Sigh. Weak ass , bipolar mandalorian. Anyway he went off to the console up at the cockpit and looked over information on how to build a lightsaber , going over every detail. The difficulty was understanding what the hell the crystal actually did and as well picking what sort of components reflected him... There was nothing about how to construct a lightsaber for a shizophrenzic assassin droid. However he decided to just use what he already did pick out. Also It didn't say how to make the lightsaber' blade appear more like an actual sword. That would fit him... It wasn't as 'subtle' as a regular 'saber was , and that's what he wanted. It also either didn't exist , was impossible or required very special kinds of materials. In any case he wasn't sure what color he really wanted now , as he was told by this that the color reflected your own personality. And he wasn't sure what matched him. He decided to allow Lillilah to pick for him , then quickly built the rest that didn't hinge upon having a crystal yet. If anything it reflected him and looked unique , which was what he was going for.... He then shouted over the ships auditory systems "request : master please come and help me with this. You said you had a crystal for me and I would like to see it. That is all. Mandalorian , if you even come into the cock-pit I will rip out your guts. The Jedi... May come if she promises she won't judge anything. That's a nasty habit jedi have." And then he started waiting.

Lilliah glanced to Tyvark, and shrugged, "We'll drop them on Teth Ty, don't worry about it. I'd rather pay them to forget us then leave evidence for the sith to find later." She looked to Nevia and frowned, then replied, "How about no? In case you haven't noticed, were not exactly the starving children of Coruscant. The ship won't run on fumes and we need supplies. We have to scrounge every credit we can. Seriously, You've never had to live off the grid Jedi. Besides, there isn't a single honest charity around." She scowled at Nevia's ignorance, the woman had clearly been spoon-fed by the Jedi's that trained her since the point of being taken into their ranks, so she couldn't exactly fault her. But she had always been taught how to scrounge up enough money to survive, and how to exploit any system she could to get by. It was part of being a Sith, but it was the only part she had actually been good at, even if she wasn't good at manipulation of a sentient mind.

"Did I say everything?" Nevia shot back, venom on her tongue. "I said profit, what you earn, minus costs for repairs, fuel, or other things that we need. You'd think a businesswoman like yourself would know what profit is. And finally, we don't have to donate to any charities nearby, we could easily wait until we find somewhere reputable." Nevia understood where Lilliah was coming from, she lived much of her recent life on the run, trying to avoid those after her to survive. Even so, she had no intention of furthering illegal acts unless she knew that something inherently good could come from it. She was raised to believe that, and she wasn't changing her mind any time soon.

Lilliah contemplated for a moment what Nevia said, and with the intensity she had said it. She shook her head again, "No... See, I already have enough that I can live well, for a long time, the problem is, I need to pay them off. They're an expense. I also need to give Tyvark his cut of the money I obtained from turning him and HK into the bounty hunters. After that, I need to bribe the local Hutt officials to make sure my ship never landed on Teth, or on Tattooine. That's going to cost me most of what I got from my spice sale at Anchorhead. After that, I have to get supplies enough for us to go look into this holocron, which is going to be so expensive it's barely going to be worth it without a mess of cargo cruisers and a couple of loader droids to boot. There's also management and upkeep of those ships. You've thought one step ahead, I've thought into the future. My little fortune, is the seed money to going legit. Not the donor money for some fat slob on Ryloth that's got a shell organization laundering billions of credits in the form of the most reputable charity on nine planets." Lilliah finished her tirade with an irritable sigh, she didn't want this to Nevia, it was a whole other asteroid of space worms that she would never understand.

A short while later...

Teth was a small world, rich in wealth, but not on scenery despite it being a resort world. The primary port was massive, and could host ships of all sizes, and was, as always, nearly full. So Lilliah was forced to put down in a cramped dual port with a damaged ship. She had paid off the local port authorities to keep away, and they gladly turned a blind eye to her and her companions.

Xeir'us Veskiir and GH-6 293 A-V, or Threav as he called himself, saw their way off the ship and Lilliah gave them enough credits for a shuttle off world to at least the neighboring systems. She sent out a contact line to the local medical offices, but found them unwanting of her cargo, so, she was forced to the usual market.

Lilliah sighed as she sat in the common area, waiting for the contact that was supposed to meet her there. A Hutt Cartel official, who was meant to meet her to work out a deal, was late. As they usually were. Lilliah groaned as she banged her head against the bulkhead behind her, muttering, "Why did it have to be a Twi'lek... Anything but a Twi'lek." Lilliah hated the males, they were ugly, and rude, and all of them were cruel heartless monsters as far as she was concerned. She had never had a good interaction with one, and so far, she had never been able to manipulate one with the force. "Too much brains..." She murmured as she continued to wait.

Lilliah had finished helping HK build his lightsaber, she had managed to dig out an orange crystal for the droids lightsaber, and a working power cell, so they spent a few moments constructing it, making sure it powered on and had adjustable calibration keys. So now she sat, in her ships common area, the cockpit sealed, as well as the cargo-hold. She didn't want any area with vulnerable parts exposed to the representative that was being sent, nothing to show a sign of weakness or a sign or that she was a Sith.

Kylen walks among the various shops and merchants on the streets of Teth, a few of them stands in his way, telling him about his purchase discounts on things. He didn't care and pushed them away as he continued to walk among the merchants. Some thugs were assaulting a young twi'lek woman, taking her things, THAT got his attention. He walked over in time to see a fist emerge and about to make contact with the twi'lek, that was not going to happen on his watch. He angrily shuffles over and catches the fist in a tight death lock grip. The thug exclaims in pain as he looks at him in anger, not noticing his mask and him til' then. He immediately pulls away as a trickle of sweat drips from his forehead as a lone phrase emits from him, "The Hunter..."

Fear, he sensed it. Utmost fear. He stood there at him, his mask covering his face, but his left armor plate completely exposed. The brazen symbol of the Republic. He was sure the thug could hear his breaths being taken in as his mask covers his face. He walks backwards, afraid, and runs off, the rest of his cronies running along with him. If this was the old ways, Kylen would've chased them all down and cut them all down to size, but this is the new way, for the better. He stands there and helps the young Twi'lek up. Of course, she thanks him, he gives away a few credits and tells her to be on her way. To which she replies with a nod and hurries off. He continues on his own agenda.

After a walk, he climbed onto the nearest rooftop, quietly following another Twi'lek, this one however, was far from trouble. This one was a male, and a Hutt Cartel Official. He already knows enough about the Hutt Cartel that this guy was bad news. Kylen took the Republic's Contract of finding a Renegade Sith, and perhaps a missing Jedi. He kneels down and opens up his Datapad, revealing the subjects, Renegade Sith: Lilliah Varren, Missing Jedi: Nevia Gnudarr. The price on them from the Republic was high, a simple hunt and a simple rescue. He closed the Datapad and stands on the rooftop nearest to a ship that wasn't noted in the landing records. His cloak gently sways against the breeze as he zooms in onto the Twi'Lek, obvious nervousness on his face. He stands there and silently walks along the rooftops, until he's right above the entry to the ship, and where the Twi'lek stands await. Kylen quietly unveils his lightsabers on his hips, in case something goes wrong. Which when it involves a Hutt Cartel Official, or better yet, a scum of a male Twi'lek, it usually does...

Last edited by a moderator:
The doors opened and a man dressed in a gray, Sith officer uniform walked in the empty room with a man siting on his knees in the middle of the empty room, with his back to the door. The room was completely empty, nothing inside of it, no chairs, no tables, nothing. Empty. The Sith officer's hands went smoothly to his back before he cleared his throat slowly, preparing himself to speak.

"Lord Sose," the officer said.

"I hope you have a very good reason to interrupt my meditation, captain." Sose said, remaining in his initial posture, without moving or even opening his eyes.

"We are approaching Teth, as you requested, lord Sose." the officer informed Sose. "We will land soon."

"Good captain. Now leave, I must attend to my meditation." Sose ordered the captain.

The captain bowed his head to Sose and left the room, the door shutting behind him, leaving Sose in the room alone, with the emptiness of it, his lightsaber on the ground, in front of him and the Force. Not long after that, Sose's Sith vessel landed on Teth without any difficulties. Sose walked out of the vessel, accompanied by two Sith troopers. They didn't walked far, before being approached by a group of unknown men. A Twi'lek, a Rodian and two Humans approached Sose.

"What is the Sith doing here, on Teth? Aren't you a little to far away from your war with the Republic?" the Twi'lek asked Sose's group, in his language.

"My business here. Is not your concern." Sose said, with a calm, yet threatening tone.

"Watch how you speak here Sith or else. We are not afraid of you. Now, pay the fee to land your fancy ship here." the Twi'lek fired back.

"I do not need to pay any fee and you shall disturb me no more." Sose said, waving his hand into their direction.

"Your tricks do not work on me Sith." the Twi'lek stated, unimpressed by Sose's attempt to Force persuade. "Pay now or we will fix you good."

"My tricks might not work on you, but your friends are a different story."

The Twi'lek quickly turned around. His companions began talking at the same time, suggesting the Twi'lek to leave Sose's group alone and forget about the fee. Turning back to Sose, hostile and angry, he frowned his eyes at Sose and remained so for a couple of moments. Sose looked the Twi'lek in the eye and soon enough, the Twi'lek gave up, turned around and walked away, alongside with his companions.

"Remain here," Sose ordered his men. "Guard the ship. In case they come back, bribe them. I do not wish to be disturbed by fools." and with that, he began walking deeper into the city, the guards losing sight of Sose as he disappeared from their sight.

((SOOO sorry, for some reason it didn't post a reply (I know the reason: Terrible internet #Collegeproblems)))

Nevia exited the ship just behind Lilliah, and upon exiting was mentally blasted by force energy. There seemed to be Force sensitives everywhere. Hundreds, maybe thousands of beacons shown brightly on the planet. She hadn't felt so much since first using her Force senses on Dantooine, years ago. Temporarily, Nevia "shut off" her Force sight so she could actually see.

Without the connection to the planet forcing her to see the life, Nevia could view their ever-active landing port. Ships came and went by the dozen, seeming to care little for the planet they were on. Were she willing to cause trouble, she probably would have been able to impound and arrest more than half of those leaving and arriving. She wasn't about to do that, of course, not on Teth.

After finding herself alone, Nevia pulled out a holocommunicator to immediately contact master Atris. She would need to know about the immense Force pressure on the planet to archive for future recruitments to the Order. Within a few minutes, Atris' body found itself shining from the holocom at only a foot long.

"Nevia? You haven't contacted the temple in weeks, what happened?" Atris asked, her voice sounding as condescending as she looked. She never was a friendly Jedi master.

"Apologies, master Atris, but I have to make this short. Teth is teeming with Force sensitive life, hundreds, possibly thousands of people with some connection to the Force." Nevia said, sounding more excited with each word. She was beginning to realize the power behind her words. The Order could be revived by simply recruiting the life on Teth, it was perfect. "Take that as my official contact, I don't have time for much more." With that, Nevia shut off the holocom. She wanted to talk more, to ask how the temple was, but she couldn't stay talking to a Jedi master for long. Anyone could have noticed, could have wanted to kill her for a reward from the Sith.

Nevia left the port without another word, leaving to find HK before he did something stupid with his new lightsaber.

Kylen stood up from his perch on the roof and crossed his arms, looking down he saw a young woman. There seemed to be a force connection from her, however he took note it seemingly disappeared, almost as if by force. Jedi or Not, this woman was a force sensitive. Taking a breath, he hopped down in front of the entrance of the ship. His dust white cloak covers most of his body, his mask, keeping his facial features a mystery. The only obvious seen thing is the red Brazen mark of the Republic on his shoulder plate. He approaches her, slowly, and then as if by impulse, he senses more force sensitives coming from within the ship.

Of course, Lilliah wasn't good at sensing other force sensitive's. It wasn't her forte. But being irate over little things when she was sober from the spice was. She already had the shakes and she was furious with the lack of custom the Tethian Cartel members were showing her. She stepped out of her ship, and let the door close behind her. She'd set the ship to close the door behind her, open the compression hatch to let people out in proper sequence but not to let anyone else in until she was back. Lilliah's cloak was pulled up around her as she felt Nevia vanish.

This made her frown, and mutter, "You leave without even taking a comm channel number and then you lower your force output... Damn you Jedi..." She scowled before she stalked off to find the consulate, where she knew she could find a contact for the cartel.

Lilliah was surprised when the Cartel members showed up right as she was about to exit the hangar, she raised a brow at them and stared at them for a moment while each of them raised weapons towards her.

"Took you long enough..." she said with an air of disdain, "I mean really, Your keeping a Seller waiting. It's like you want me to triple my price rather then just double it as I already have."

The Twi'lek looked at her with an air of disdain and remarked, "We have dealt with your kind in the past Sith. We needed to research you before we approached things."

Lilliah frowned, suddenly not liking the situation. They knew more of her then she did of them, leaving her at a very clear disadvantage, but she quickly recovered.

"So I'm sure you know that I'm here to do business, and not to be taken like some low class scum." She replied with a severe air of tense anger in her tone of voice.

The Twi'lek nodded low, almost subjecting himself to a full bowing stance, "Indeed, it is why I was sent to you. I am Irut'Riva, of the Shadow. My employer will pay your asking price for your cargo. Provided it is legitimate."

Lilliah grinned, and inwardly found herself very pleased, "It is, believe me." Lilliah's tone had calmed.

She pulled a vial of Spice out, one that was wrapped in the gold tinted wrapper that kept the spice from seeing light until it was needed. She activated it, and took the dose, and offered it to Irut, who accepted it graciously and offered it to one of his guards, who promptly took it. He looked to the guard who after a moment, grunted confirmation.

Irut nodded to Lilliah, "Your payment." He pulled a small case out, it was filled with Republic credits, and offered it over to Lilliah. Lilliah smiled lightly and counted out the amount needed to finish the transaction.

She nodded to the Twi'lek, remarking, "Excellent, you thought ahead, Come this way then." She motioned for them to follow her to the ship's rear compartment.

When she reached it, she reached up into the ships under compartment, and triggered the cargo doors, which opened, displaying the cargo efficiently in the center of the hold, ready to be taken. Irut promptly handed over the payment and motioned to his guards to unload the cargo. Lilliah bowed her head lightly to the Twi'lek.

"I hope in future, we can do business again Irut'Riva. Please inform your master that I am most pleased with the results of our transaction." Lilliah said calmly as Irut bowed in return.

Irut'Riva's fang filled mouth opened as he laughed lightly, "We hope to see such hauls again soon. Our clients are always hungry for the spice. Mistress Lilliah Varen." He walked off laughing, as his guards proceeded to move the rest of the shipment.

Lilliah began making her way back into the ship, when realization dawned upon her, She had never told the Twi'lek her name. She looked down at the floor of her ship bitterly, realizing that she already had a growing reputation.

He watched as the exchange took place, spice for credits, basic exchange. He simply watched the Twi'lek walk off with the spices. He resisted the urge to jump in and take the spice for himself, handing it over to the Republic. He decided its best if he would take it when no one was noticing. He walked off quietly after the Twi'lek, his sabers in his hands, his fingers, itching to activate them, and his mind, hoping no one saw him secretly intervene the exchange.

HK-25 followed the twi'lek in stealth mode , planning to behead him as soon as possible. If he knew of varen , he most likely knew of HK himself. The moment he heard him mention varen's real name he felt it was time to initiate assassination protocols. But he didn't want to let every scum know he was active , so it had to be... Quiet. He went to take out a lightsaber... But saw some man in white. Who the hell was this person anyway? He promptly unstealthed , rapidly beheaded the twi'lek , then... Something was wrong. He saw a man at the entrance. His white robes and mask made him wonder : what kind of meatbag was this anyway? He noticed the republic symbol on his shoulder... However , before initiating protocols , he had to ask him who he was. He quitely activated his comm and sent a distress and his location to varen , then started asking questions "observation : you are a republic... Mercenary perhaps? Or a Jedi knight. Either way it won't matter. You died the moment you layed eyes upon me. Your dying screams shall be recorded in my vocabulator and memory banks to be repeated over and over. But first : who are you? Why are you here? Why the hell is it that everywhere I go someone's trying to kill us with lightsabers? What the hell is your issue with us anyway? You may want to know who I am. I am HK-25 , assassination protocol droid and... Iron knight. I love that. Would you like to be killed by lightsaber , or blaster? I prefer the first but only because... Live by the lightsaber , die by the lightsaber." And with that , he also pulled out the ripper tyvark have him , and held both in the unknown meatbag's direction.

He sighed, it seemed his stealth wasn't as stealthy as he thought, regardless, he wanted some action anyways, and it seemed the droid did the dirty work for him. He turned around, facing the droid that deactivated his stealth mode, listening to the various questions being asked, he replies in a distorted voice so he couldn't be identified, "I am not Sith, nor Jedi, I am simply a mercenary, I've been called many names. The Hunter, The Renegade, and such. I am truly Republic Agent Miles, as for my reasons being here, that is classified. Protocol Droid HK-25, I do not plan on fighting you, but if it is in your programming, then I have no choice but to defend myself." He unsheathed his lightsabers as he activated them, revealing two dual orange glowing blades, his expression, unknown by his mask. "I will not attack, but if you proceed to attack me first, then you are now hereby under arrest under the Republic and will receive immediate termination for assault on a Republic Agent."

Lilliah heard, or rather felt the death of the Twi'lek, and HK's force energies change as he killed them. She dropped the credits, in the cargo hold, and simply ran, as fast as she could towards where she knew she would find the droid. She was sprinting flat out, muttering, "You idiot! Do you even know what you've done!!" She rounded a corner, and then stopped, dead in her tracks, HK had indeed killed the Twi'lek, his guards had fled quickly, surely off to inform their higher ups. Lilliah shook her head, and felt her legs go weak, she was still in withdrawls and didn't need the added stress, She moved past HK, and moved to the Twi'lek's body, grasping his uniform, she shook it, "You weren't supposed to die! You were supposed to guarantee me a good place! No, no, no, no, no!" She screamed. That's when she noticed the Kylen, she glanced back over to HK, and rose up, fury clear in her face, "Which, One of you... Which one of you just DOOMED us to oblivion!?" She screamed. Her fury had begun to manifest, rather then just an outburst of her voice, her force energies went into a chaotic spiral, a literal vortex of energy forming around her as the force lashed out from her being.

Needless to say.

Lilliah was Pissed.

Nevia immediately ran to the sound of lightsabers igniting as soon as she heard them. What did HK do this time? She was on the scene within a moment, and her eyes widened at what she saw.

First was the headless twi'lek corpse on the floor next to HK, cleanly decapitated by a lightsaber blade. Next was Lilliah, surrounded by invisible Force energy, her anger seeming bottomless. Finally was the young man holding two orange lightsabers and threatening HK. His Republic insignia was prominent, filling Nevia with questions about his reasons for being on Teth. Was he another recruiter?

Before she could ask him anything, however, she needed to calm the situation down. "Lilliah, stop before you do something you'll regret." Nevia said several feet away from her companion, not daring to get close. She'd experienced the pain of fighting her abilities firsthand.

She kept her lightsabers hidden, not daring to invite a lightsaber duel with a possible fellow Jedi. Instead she stared at him from near Lilliah, her expression telling him to stand down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back