• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Knights of the Old Republic : The Beginning of the End

Would you like to be 'promoted' and have new ranks and prestige classes?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HK-25 took it out of tyvark's hands "commentary : the fingernail thing really gets them. I may have to use that one. However other parts of your technique could use minor improvements. Thanks for this , this will be highly useful!" He watched the cathar scenes , watching the near extinction of a species. It pained him that they weren't many left. Only really Becuase he enjoyed their features. They were interesting , most of them. Some didn't HAVE any fur like others, and those looked awful. They looked to be more vicious then they were. He preferred the wookies , glad they weren't wiped out. "Statement : I myself like slaughter but may I ask why you didn't keep them as slaves? That would've proven more useful , and that might've gave you more ships. Perhaps even let some out into the republic along with some of your own as spies , which might've prevented the mass shadow generator incident of malachor five. I forgot who made it also , some iridonian I think... I'd like to meet him , thank him in fact. For was it not for that I may not exist. Anyway I don't deal in what-ifs. Thank you for this , I shall study this to improve myself." He thought about what master varen or nevia would do... He resolved never to tell them. He liked the mandalorian despite the fact he occasionally whined. "Assurance : I shall not tell master varen or the Jedi. Nor shall I tell thereav. But would you like me to show the other mandalorian , xeir? He may like it. You in fact may want to get to know him , you may be buir as you say in that language of yours" he hoped that that would make him bug the other mandalorian about his problems instead , Becuase he would find no sympathy from HK himself. Maybe from the Jedi. Maybe even from thereav. Doubtfully however he would find it in master varen. But never , ever from himself. He just wasn't much for empathy... Except when it came to other droids.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll take you're advice but I'll bother him later. If you want to tell nevia and lillah go right ahead. I'm just going to run some tests on my equipment before we land." He took out his ripper and put it in HK's hand. "If you decided to try and kill me later, use this. I want to go the way out that I sent many people out before." He walked over to xeir and just listened in on there conversation.

Xeir and Threav were chatting in the distance as Tyvark approached, something about credits, spice, and some kind of droid. When Tyvark got close enough, Threav looked up to acknowledge him, followed by Xeir's gaze.

"Hello there, person." Threav would greet the newcomer. These two didn't know Tyvark at all, anyway, just that they'd seen him a few times and that he was Mandalorian, which was probably why Xeir was examining him so intensely. Threav just extended his hand, waiting for a shake. His robotic voice really didn't fit his Sand Person body, but it would probably seem rather comical at first.

Xeir would just look Tyvark down, suddenly greeting him afterwards. "Hello, ner vod.", Xeir said in a low voice, looking up at Tyvark's face from the crates they were sitting on.

Tyvark didn't extend his hand to shake threave's hand. "Sorry, not ready to shake hands with somebody's dead body." He looked over to Xeir and returned the greeting "Hello buir, sorry if I'm interupting something but I nedd a break from those guys." Tyvark took a seat on one of the free crates while checkijg his weapons and gadgets.

HK-25 greeted his droid friend "query : how does one even GET into a corpse and then seal it back? Does it smell bad in there? Or do you not have olfactory sensors?" He wondered what the droid actually did look like under the dead body meatbag stuff. In his mind it looked skeletal. That Would go perfectly with the fact that it's inside of a dead body. He wondered if it too was copied and phased out Becuase of 'obsolete' excuses. He also wondered why he really cared seeing that it was another droid and that's all that really mattered. Additonally he wondered if it knew any torture techniques. Maybe they could learn together. That would be amazing! However he doubted that "request : perhaps we can together learn torture techniques? I myself am using the mandalorian's video to figure out better ones. I'm sure you know infinitely more than I being you are a medical droid. I would hope so... Also can you endow me with knowledge of poisons? Later. Right now I don't feel like it. For some reason when I get in new ships I get disinterested in learning new things because already I am getting assaulted by new-ness. That's one of the many things I developed Becuase of the fact I've only been memory wiped ONCE , shortly before being sent to serve darth malak... Which needless to say never happened Becuase I left. Anyway my full , entire serial numbers are HK-25-unit-00001. There were supposed to be more of me I think but the 'HK-47' was picked instead to be the test prototype from which more would be made and I was said to be obsolete. What's your story?" He really did want to know. He may not care about meatbag's backstory but perhaps he could find a 'brother' in this droid. That would be nice.

As the stars shot past in the blur of hyperspace, Lilliah felt the effects of the spice slowly wearing off. She released a sigh and closed her eyes for a long moment, letting her head fall back against the pilots seat. After a few moments, she sat up to the quiet pulse of a light on the primary board of the ships controls, a frown forming on her face as she noticed it. The red lightly slowly pulsing on and off. "What..." she murmured as she sat forward to inspect it. Her eyes widened as she realized what it was. She had never refueled the ship when they were at Anchor Head, so now, they were halfway through a hyperspace jump, and they were low on fuel.

Growling, Lilliah slapped her hand against the console, activating an override to drop them out of hyperspace. She ran her hands through her hair, pulling it back at the same time, she took a moment to examine their location within space as the ship returned to real space. The Star-Map in the ships central database showed they were at the edge of the Hutt Space, dangerous if you were unknown, even more dangerous without credits. Lilliah narrowed her eyes lightly, shouting into the common area of the ship, "HK, Get your metal ass in here. I need your help with something."

She was irate, at best, but she was always logically planning, preparing, readying herself for future events. She took a moment to pull a data line off of a rack, and then plugged it into the ships primary nav computer. She was simultaneously plotting a course for the nearest planet, Teth as it happened to be, a luxury world, as she brought up the ships security protocols and prepared an underboot program. "Remote... Control... with..." She murmured as she began adding features to the program. She was former Sith, they were trained to infiltrate any system, break through walls no one else could, and invade places to gain the upper hand, so basic computer hacking as well as advanced programming was well within her skillset, even if she didn't use it very often. "There... Integration matrix made." She muttered before screaming back to the cabin again, "HK! I'm not going to ask again!"

HK-25 ran to her "appeasement : master I did not hear you the first time. What is the matter?" He looked at the map. What the fucking hell are they doing anywhere near Hutt space. His bounty there was sky-high after h killed haraba the Hutt , and then the rest of his Hutt clan "anguished cry : no master no! Why have you brought me to the hutts! I cannot go back there , after I killed an entire clan! Master we must go if you want to avoid. Being scrapped. Either that or change my appearance... To a silver color. There yes a silver color." He looked at all the planets "suggestion : the big purple one , teth , that one is home to a rival clan. Perhaps there they may even celebrate me... But they are hutts , and money is all they care about." He looked to see what the issue was. Fuel. Great. It was expensive as hell in this part of space... The hurts were the most greedy species of meatbags he knew. That was saying something. He hoped that she knew what she was doing , or else they may all end up as henchman or worse dead or enslaved. He doubted that the master would become a slave... But the Jedi was a different story... Then again he hated the Jedi "query : is it possible to use your force-persuasion technique on a Hutt? That may prove useful to us. Threats usually end up in a mess of bodies as I learned..." He thought about his bounty rates there. The worst thing he'd ever done was accept that mission to kill the Hutt. That money he never got either , which meant it was lose-kill/win-and more lose. He hoped the rival clan wouldn't recognize him in silver.. Or that he could hide on the ship.

Lilliah turned to HK as he entered the cockpit, letting him get through his usual speech patterns before replying, "The Hutt's are resistant to force persuasion, but I don't need it. I have money, I also have quite a bit of spice left in my personal stash. Fuel won't be a problem, and neither will the bounty. If they inquire, your data archives were wiped, and I kept your shell after collecting the bounty and adding a new interface engine. Droids become immune to bounties after that happens." She dangled the data uplink cord in front of him, "Here, Plug in, I wrote a new subroutine for you. It'll let you access the ship's data clusters and remotely pilot it and control the guns. Think of it like gaining a new arm, with a really big gun attached. It's voice activated and keyed to my vocal patterns with rotating codes, but it'll come in handy." She shrugged lightly at the droid, a light grin on her face.

Kazanna said:
Lilliah turned to HK as he entered the cockpit, letting him get through his usual speech patterns before replying, "The Hutt's are resistant to force persuasion, but I don't need it. I have money, I also have quite a bit of spice left in my personal stash. Fuel won't be a problem, and neither will the bounty. If they inquire, your data archives were wiped, and I kept your shell after collecting the bounty and adding a new interface engine. Droids become immune to bounties after that happens." She dangled the data uplink cord in front of him, "Here, Plug in, I wrote a new subroutine for you. It'll let you access the ship's data clusters and remotely pilot it and control the guns. Think of it like gaining a new arm, with a really big gun attached. It's voice activated and keyed to my vocal patterns with rotating codes, but it'll come in handy." She shrugged lightly at the droid, a light grin on her face.
HK-25 looked at her "overjoyed statement : master I will never stop loving how you like to give me new upgrades.this will be great for those times when I want to destroy something in the sky..." He thought about when exactly he'd ever needed that. Oh right the beast-riders from Onderon that ALSO want him dead. "Analization : so essentially this means I'll be able to go wherever on here in your company and they won't care because they assume I'm an empty shell.amazing. Anyway why I wonder then do they only accept the droids deactivated? Meatbags... Can't understand them." He plugged up , felt the power surge into him. He could no reak great destruction... Then he had another flashback. It was of revan... And the HK-47.revan told him and HK-47 about how they were his more careful options , about how they were both to keep an eye on certain destabilizing Influences , and in HK-25's case to watch over malak. He didn't want a repeat of telos. They both looked at each other , both knowing that they were in competition , because they were both prototypes. Revan told them whichever was best would be the basis of some new model called HK-50 and that they would be the leader of these HK-50's. They also knew the droid that wasn't picked would be destroyed or sent off to done 'darth sion' to be , as HK-25 said , 'his personal dust collector'. And then someone was talking to revan about the star forge's capacity being more than expected and that they don't need assassin droids when they had the 'forge. It must've been malak , that metallic voice was all too familiar. Revan then dismissed them , and told HK-25 to take the shuttle to malak aboard the leviathan then it faded away.

Lilliah watched HK-25 plug in and frowned, it was like she could feel something within the droid. "HK... Are you stable?" She asked calmly. Lilliah wasn't one to be afraid of anything, let alone an aggressive assassin droid, but it worried her when the droid fell silent like this. She wondered if she had suddenly triggered something. While he was uploading the data, she went to work on the computer, and accessed his internal programming, he had mentioned about needing several laws rewritten, about following others orders, about obeying the specific laws within his own software. She began locating them, and considered things for a moment. She thought back to when she had been slave to the Sith, and realized this was the same thing for HK-25. He was in essence, a well built slave, constructed for the purpose of serving living sentient beings. He was programmed to kill, to kill for others. But what about his own wants and desires... Lillah frowned, and began the rewrite, muttering, "No... No one deserves that..." She was fast at her work, implementing several changes to the code, giving him the option to ignore commands, the option to disobey any of the laws written within his primary matrix, and to enhance his own matrix with new software as well as the option to internally write new code. She included a software writer, a small section of code that would let him build customized settings for himself, and change things that would otherwise be unchangeable. She paused before she implemented the change, realizing that she was, in essence, reconfiguring him from being software, to being as close to an AI as was theoretically possible. Within hours, HK-25 would be able to rewrite every piece of code he had, reform himself into his own being, and become what he wanted to be, not what his former masters had designed him to do. He would also be able to unlock every memory he had, he would be able to become more then what he had been made to be. Lilliah looked to the droid, and said, "I'm giving you one last order HK, Before I totally change everything about you, Find who you want to be my friend, Find who you are meant to be, and don't let anyone ever change that." She selected the execute command feature, and the second wave of updates would run through HK-25 like a firestorm through a dry field in the middle of summer. She had no idea if it would be painful, what it would do, but she didn't care. Her own emotions drove her to free him, and that is what she had chosen to do.

((@HK 50 09 If there is an issue with this. Meh, Your own fault for plugging into an active terminal! *laughs snarkily*))

HK-25 awoke. What had happened? He felt as if he had barely any desire for killing. For that matter he had now gained access to change all of his programming. Every bit. And he was even able to access all of his memory before the memory wipe. It was incredible... Now however the updates also destroyed most of his assassination protocols. Ah well. This time he'd get to LEARN them like anyone else , which would aid him in prefecting them. He felt as if some entity was trying to gain access to , an entity that didn't seen to be hostile. He didn't allow it , however. He needed to change himself first. And to honor his last command... He changed first his directive to kill anyone he was told to. As he thought himself , fuck that. He also changed his directives about killing Jedi , and obeying a master. He changed most of his hostility towards others as well , feeling as if these would prove to be more trouble than they were actually worth. He added features about numerous combat techniques he observed over his eventful , yet short 3-4 year existence. He also decided that threats were to be perceived to be from both words and actions , and many other things. This was incredible. Apparently according to his memory core he has met some of the most powerful Sith Lords. It told him that his true purpose was in fact something related to some entity called 'the force' and that he would he able to access it once he let in some kind of crystal into his programming. He did not allow such events yet. He wanted first to know what it was. Whether it was as evil as he is. It wasn't , he didn't think. He decided to let it in. It overwhelmed other parts of him embewing him with great powers over the 'living force' that he should apparently use to protect the galaxy. He decided that his first loyalties were to himself and his allies , and perhaps this 'republic'. It gave him knowledge of this force , it's history and why the two sides formed , but it was incomplete. Terribly incomplete... It had only a very broad overview. He needed the information from this 'maw' and the holocron. Perhaps be lillilah's and/or nevia's apprentice. "Statement : I feel like I have some power... A way to influence things , to move things with my mind. The force. I can also change myself to be what I want... Thank you , lillilah varen. This is excellent. May I be your apprentice? I must learn to use the force as you do. It is a part of me now."

When HK came out of the state of updates, Lilliah breathed when his first action wasn't to attempt to kill her. When he asked for apprenticeship, she almost laughed, and shrugged, "I can teach you what I know, but, I was a bad student myself HK. I'm not sure how to describe how to use the force to a droid... I mean..." She raised her hands up, almost in defeat, "I've seen some of my former masters simply effect the force without movement, most of us learners had to do it with as much movement as we could muster... We... Might not want to tell the others what's happened here... what I've done to you... the Jedi, Tyvark, those other two... they probably wouldn't understand quite yet... I... Don't want to diminish you at all, but for now, we may want to create a ruse, where you follow my orders and call me master. To protect you until your done with... figuring out how all of this works..." Lilliah opened the small pouch she had placed the holocron into, saying, "I kind of lied earlier... I can read it... and get into its layered functions... It's..." She tapped it open, and the holocron displayed it's holographic image once more, "It's about some old data repository, something ancient, beyond what the current Sith in control knew about. It's... like legendary, some stockhouse, filled with instructional holocrons, and weapons, enough to outfit an entire army... and here..." She motioned to one of the lines, "Is where it gets interesting. Here's that army... They weren't going to stop at outfitting an army..." She murmured, "They were going to Make an army... It just doesn't say how." She shrugged, slightly. "I've only glanced at it really, but the first part show's some neat force techniques that can effectively blind and disable a Jedi or a Sith without coming into contact with them."

HK-25 took it "idea : we shall go there. Perhaps it is like the star forge revan spoke of... The one I never set foot on. Perhaps it is like that but instead it makes humans , or organic lifeforms." He thought about it. That old plan of his was out of the window , but if he still wanted to do it this would be his chance. He also thought about this ruse. It was nessacsary , tyvark would probably shoot him if he was a Jedi. Hell the Jedi might. Jedi didn't like droids , he knew that. They wouldn't have the idea of a droid that can use the force. Most likely they'd strip him of it , perhaps even destroy his memories. That wouldn't be good , no it would not. "Affirmation : yes 'master' I shall do as you ask when it comes to this ruse. I doubt tyvark would take kindly to that , he'd flip out and shoot me. The Jedi wouldn't like it Becuase Jedi hate droids , and the other two might not care. Still , I can't take that option to reveal it until I can actually use it. Who knows how many sith are looking for the two of us. Maybe more than we could imagine. They may be very powerful as well. There was a darth sion I knew well that was basically immortal... I wouldn't like seeing him. There was also of course numerous others. Malaks secret apprentice was one. He was weak however... I'll be in my quarters , which is really the storage hold , studying this item." And with that he left , closed the door to the storage hold , cranked up this music he heard from some backwoods planet and then opened the holocron...

OOC
and with that , I ducked out my character. Also he's listening to various Metallica songs at enough volume to where that's all one could hear from the storage room without specialized equipment.

As HK left her presence, Lilliah almost felt saddened by his departure. She found herself growing attachments to the droid, and that, while it worried her, was an almost welcome feeling. He was already a valued friend despite having only known him a little less then a day. She sighed as she dropped the ship out of hyperspace and re-charted their next jump to bring them close to Teth. Within moments, they reentered the hyperspace tunnel and she stood up, making her way back to the common area. Regarding the two Mandalorians and the other droid, she nodded to them, "Were making a pit stop. The locals at Anchor Head never fueled the ship up, so were stopping on Teth for fuel. I'm going to take on some cargo as well and possibly offload a bit more of my own cargo. Stay out of trouble while were there, or I'm leaving you behind. This is still my ship, and it's code locked, so mutiny wont work." She smiled inwardly, keeping a steely face. "But that doesn't mean we cant have Some fun while were there. Tyvark, See if you can make yourself useful when we land and look around for any rumors or easy bounties we can snag while were there. I know how you hunters love a good bounty... I've almost been one a few times... As for you two..." She regarded the other Mandalorian and his droid companion, "I'm Lilliah Varen, A Sith Outcast and the current captain and pilot of this ship. You've already met HK, and the Jedi... well.. when she wakes up, she can tell you who she is." Lilliah took one of the seats and sat down. "Until were in Teth's space, which will be in about an hour or so, I'm going to prepare a few things of my own. If you have questions, Ask them, once were on Teth, I'll be busy." She pulled her remaining seven light-sabers out, and sighed, "Tyvark, Where's number eight. Did you lose it? Or did HK never give it to you?" She'd lent them two of her nine light-sabers, and HK had claimed one of them.

"Yeah, I had but then I left it behind when we were at anchor head. It was with the rest of my gear but I left it there since you wouldn't need it. A kid could find that and have some fun pretending he was a jedi or a sith. I like to see that ever since I left the cathar home planet. Do what you want with me but I've dealt with some things that are worth arguing about right now. I'm sorryI lost you're little toy but we have moee important things to worry about right now." Tyvark headed to his spot and kept the lightsaber hiddien in his arm sleeve.

Lilliah stared at Tyvark, for a long moment, a frown on her face, she sighed quietly, and raised her right hand towards the man, "Don't lie to me Tyvark. I'm a Sith, We can tell when people are lieing." The lightsaber in Tyvark's sleeve tore it's way out towards Lilliah's hand, Igniting as it did, the tip of it would dance over Tyvark's wrist, burning him painfully. She would catch the device, and spin it in her hand as the blade retracted, "It's not a toy either you nerf-herder. It's a weapon, It requires the same respect as any other weapon does, A real Mandalorian would know that." She said coldly. Within a moment, all of her lightsabers were airborne, dismantling themselves and realigning parts, tightening down various areas, Lilliah watched the parts carefully, muttering, "Crystal... alignment rods..." She murmured to herself as she realigned her eight remaining lightsabers. Within moments, all of them were realigned, the crystals had all rotated between the various styles of saber hilt. She would turn her attention back to Tyvark, "Would you like some cooling agent... For that burn?" She said, grinning slowly.

Nevia had no idea what kind of music was blasting throughout the ship, but she knew as soon as she woke that she had to find out what it was. Immediately she got up from the bed someone must have put her in and headed to the source of the terrible noise.

Still drowsy and dizzy, Nevia used the wall of the ship to help steady herself on the short journey to the noise-filled chamber. After a few moments, she was greeted by the door blocking the majority of the noise from filling the ship. Without hesitation she opened the door, only to be assaulted by wave after wave of music.

When she saw where it was coming from, Nevia tensed, her anger risking controlling her. Despite her anger, Nevia kept her cool and screamed at the droid, at HK-25, for being so obnoxiously loud. "HK! Turn off the music!"

HK-25 did as she asked , rather begrudged as evidenced by the fact that he then punches the speaker after ripping off the volume knob , not happy that he was interrupted , and shut off the holocron and put it in a footlocker along with his baragwin repeater. "Annoyed statement : anything else , jedi-bag? It's not my problem you have no taste. That is classic , it's from the exar-kun war when anger was high. Anyway , why are you awake so early? Couldn't Stand not being some nosy goody-goody? Jedi , almost as annoying as sith although less controlling... Nah forget that." Anyway he then pushed her out of his way to exit the area , and found lillilah pissed off a tyvark. He hoped she didn't want his back , he loved it entirely too much. "Query : master varen , would you like my lightsaber back? Or may I keep it? I enjoy it ever so much. Also I hear that the other mandalorian and the droid want to leave , something we can allow them to do. After all teth is easy to get off of , if you have the creds." He wondered also what she may do with the mandalorian. There was a rather... Large... Burn on his wrist. "Request/query : shall I treat the mandalorian's injury , or perhaps cause more? It would be good for me , he is ever so annoying. Perhaps I can burn the other wrist? I hate uneven things." He did , that was the truth. Honestly if he lost an arm and couldn't replace it with the similar arm to his surviving one he may go crazy.

"Stay the fuck away from me HK, I don't want to lose this hand or you my other one. Yes Lilliah, I would like something to cool this wound down, It hurts bad. I was going to give it back, eventually. Maybe after I sold it to some weapons dealer or an idiot." Tyvark held his wrist and kept any eye on HK to make sure that he didn't touch him. "You could've just asked me to give it back, I would've given it to you. You're lucky I'm a good shot with the other hand as well."

Lilliah snorted and then burst out laughing at Tyvark, but when HK inquired about the lightsaber she waved her hand at him, "For now, Let me keep it, I'll teach you how to make your own. I have ah..." She stood up, and stepped towards the cargo area, "I've got replacement parts, for lightsabers, Should be at least one crystal in there, the rest of the stuff can be built from scraps, you can use any random lens for a focusing matrix and the rest of the stuff is just customization, I switch my crystals out all the time for fun and practice." She shrugs and ignores Tyvark's comment, the man had lied to her, so she found no reason to believe his statement. She regarded Nevia as she made her way towards the cargo bay, "Jedi, In here, So we can talk. HK, Follow." She motioned with her hand lazily as she made her way into the cargo-bay.

"Hold on there, where the hell do you think you're going. I'm going to need some help, espically since you were the one to cut my damn arm." Tyvark found soke medical supplies and placed them on the crate next to him. He began to clean up the wound and apply the dressings. "I need you to wrap the bandage around the wound or are you to tired from using your damned magic and shooting up drugs."

Nevia, too tired to argue, did as she asked and followed Lilliah into the cargo bay. It felt strange, only a few hours earlier they had been trying to kill one another, yet now they were having a sort of meeting. Though Tyvark's injury wasn't exactly benefiting the mood. With the move of a wrist Nevia healed Tyvark's arm, at least enough that the damage wouldn't be permanent. She wasn't a healer, but she knew her stuff. Likely far more than Lilliah did, in any case.

"Stop whining, you'll be fine as long as you don't try anything else stupid. I mean really, the Sith and Jedi beat you into the ground during the Mandalorian Wars, you'd think you wouldn't try arguing with us. I couldn't take her, you sure as hell can't." Nevia didn't even realize how blunt she was, but whatever. She did him a favor, he could stand to listen to her for a moment.

"Even though we lost, we're still a proud race that doesn't like to bqck down. If you don't have pride where I came from, you might as well just go die alone. Why are you being so nice with her anyways, a little bit agao she was trying to kill her and now you're all buddy-buddy. I don't get you people and I never will, now go along and have you "private keeting and just leave the guy that might be some help when your magic or HK's "lovely" personality won't cut it." Tyvark walked away and rested by his crate.

Lilliah turned to Tyvark, clearly annoyed, his face like a frozen frown, she looked him over, asking him, "Tell me something Tyvark, Do you hear the voices of Sith masters telling you to kill yourself on a constant basis? Do you see visions of them savaging your body, of maiming you in your sleep? Do you wake up to their laughter in your ears? No, You don't. I need to talk to the Jedi, Alone." With that, she sealed the walkway door, scowling at Tyvark's abrasiveness. She turned to Nevia and shrugged lightly, "What's a girl gotta do to get some privacy? Open an airlock into space?" She said, only half joking.

"Hey Lilliah, I still have you on comms dumbass. Don't patronize to me about how horrible you've had it. I see the same things over and ocer again when I close my eyes. The dead bodies and blood covered walls and floors. Constant screams of people being tortured in ways you can't believe going through my ears. All I can smell is rotting or burnt flesh. Everything has lost taste to me and I haven't gotten a night of sleep since I was 3. You're not the only one that has had to deal with shit so stop complaining and use that as a motivator to keep living. I've thought of eneding my life some times but I can't because I still want to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back