• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Knights of the Old Republic : The Beginning of the End

Would you like to be 'promoted' and have new ranks and prestige classes?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HK Fifty

Jedi Historian
The year is 3957 BBY. It is the second year in the Jedi Civil War. The Jedi are losing countless Jedi and planets to the Sith. The fate of the galaxy is merely on the cusp , with a little more than 200 Jedi left , and hunkered down in dantooine. The republic is at it's end. But there's a plan to take down Darth Revan , and they need all the hands they can get. However the Sith are strong , their secret superweapon making thousands of ships and more soldiers joining their cause everyday. And even the mandalorians , defeated from the last war , are growing and raiding dantooine and other outer-rim worlds. What side will you choose? Will you save the republic or destroy it? Will you don the armor of the sith troopers and a red lightsaber , or choose the robes of the Jedi? Or yet still the mandalorian armor , and let the galaxy burn?

We are about to start! Now what planet would we like to start on? Put what planet you think we should start on in the OOC section!

HK-25 stands in the desert of tatooine , the endless tan expanse dotted with various wreckage and the settlements of moisture farmers , among the corpses of many who tried I hint him. A bounty was on him for killing several high-ranking sith and Jedi. He searched over the corpses , carefully going through pockets and various pouches , with speed and precision only a skilled few could have. He found lots of credits , useless as they were to him ; if he walked into a store here he would most likely be attacked , then hunted by whatever the local authorities are , usually the czerka corporation. The bounty on him by both the sith and the republic must be higher now that he's killed some of the 'best' bounty hunters in the galaxy. He also found some rather weak blaster pistols. These also were of no use. He looked to the desert , looking for a vehicle to escape with. As he looked out over the endless expanse of desert he saw a sand crawler off in the distance , being attacked by Tusken raiders. He wanted to join in , for he admired (as much as he could of organic meatbags) their brutality. Of course this was marred by their atypical meatbag religion. He also saw a figure , approaching from the distance. It didn't appear to be hostile , but he drew his heavy pistol , as his rifle was thoroughly drained of its power.

OOC
so this is where one of the other players replies. All characters can be the figure in the distance , and the first reply gets to have HK-25 be in their side. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4236-raggamuffinz/"]@Raggamuffinz[/URL] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5077-harbinger/"]@Harbinger[/URL] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6007-kazanna/"]@Kazanna[/URL]

Tyvark saw the raiders and the people on the sand crawler fighting it out. He walked towards the group and shot at a few raiders that tried to attack him. Tyvark hopped up onto the sand crawler and kicked a few off and broke some necks. Some of the raiders didn't want to fght anymore and retreated leaving Tyvark by himself. He left the corpses and the sand crawler. He headed towards another pile of corpses and saw a droid standinng there with a pistol pointed at him. "We're you the one that killed all these bastards."

It was so hot... So burning hot... It was all she could do to keep her robes on, the heat burning into her. No amount of training could have prepared her for rapid adaptation. She looked up at the suns of Tattoonie and cursed them, muttering, "I... Hate... This... Planet..." With a shudder and a groan she continued moving towards where she knew nearest spaceport. She'd landed outside of it the night before, and waited until daylight, much to her current chagrin, because she had a load of spice, once again, "liberated" from some of the miners from Kessel. Her normal fence for the stuff had gone dark, so now she was looking elsewhere, looking for another planet to fence her illicit product to, even if she was addicted to it herself. Glitterstim, one of the worst narcotics that existed, but it did so much for her, helped her block out the wretched voices of the angry Sith constantly probing her mind. Lilliah Varen, glared once more up at the suns, despising them all the more.

Harbinger said:
Tyvark saw the raiders and the people on the sand crawler fighting it out. He walked towards the group and shot at a few raiders that tried to attack him. Tyvark hopped up onto the sand crawler and kicked a few off and broke some necks. Some of the raiders didn't want to fght anymore and retreated leaving Tyvark by himself. He left the corpses and the sand crawler. He headed towards another pile of corpses and saw a droid standinng there with a pistol pointed at him. "We're you the one that killed all these bastards."
HK-25 stared at him "query : who are you?" He thought for a moment. This reminded him of something. Locked away behind that memory wipe. "Statement : you appear to be a mandalorian. Are you hostile? Is there a reason I should kill you? Who's side are you on , this republic or the sith? Are you here to collect on my-" he cut himself off. He hated his programming , how he says almost anything he thinks. But sometimes that helps , when threatening someone. He looked over and saw that this meatbag must've killed the Tusken raiders. Shame. He wanted to kill them! also he still saw that figure in the distance. Whoever this person was came from the direction of the sandcrawler , whereas the other figure was near the... Sand. He hated how little there was of recognizable land markers on tatooine. Anyway the figure looked grizzled. Perhaps this is just his kind of person. Maybe. "Query : did you kill the sand people over there? If so we may have something in common. I also enjoy wanton slaughter." Hopefully at least he can have the satisfaction of breaking someone's skull. It is a long time fantasy of his.

"I killed a few of them over there, the rest just ran off. I believe I also heard you saying that you have something on you." Tyvark checked his blaster to see how much energy was left on them. "I work for my own pay. I'll hire my self out to either side for money and ewuipment. They aren't fond of seeing mandalorians but they know we get the woek done."

Harbinger said:
"I killed a few of them over there, the rest just ran off. I believe I also heard you saying that you have something on you." Tyvark checked his blaster to see how much energy was left on them. "I work for my own pay. I'll hire my self out to either side for money and equipment. They aren't fond of seeing mandalorians but they know we get the work done."
Well shit , now he has to either lie or come out with it. And also it was indicated by what he said he must know about the bounty. Besides , If it gives him an excuse to crack a skull he was happy. "Statement : neither is anyone fond of assassin droids such as myself. Also , I'm sure you know but I have a bounty on me. If you would like to attack me I'm sure that meager blaster you have on you won't be enough. Also I'm not in the mood for a blaster fight. Right now I feel more of an urge to crack a skull then shoot your brains out of your skull." If he was the man standing there , he would be scared of himself. But then again he knows Mandalorians aren't scared of anyone. Of all the meatbags he liked them best. The sith didn't have any finesse in their kills. They see it as 'work'. Whereas some of the Mandalorians have great finesse and take great pride in their assassinations. "Query : also I never figured out your name. I'm sure based on my color and model you know who I am. I would like to know who you are , a pleasure I didn't get with all these fools. If you choose to leave you may take the credits strewn about , they are no good to me. I prefer things that are of value anywhere. Things like metals and jewels , for example" like the mandalorian armor this person was wearing. However he would rather have a traveling partner that enjoyed killing as much as he. Sometimes he wished he had others to talk to. After all , assassination isn't everything.

"I know who you are, you're a HK-25 android. The name is tyvark' local genocidal murderer and mandalorian badass. I have enough credits, I don't need anymore. I don't know where I'm going on this desert of a planet. If you knoe the way go right ahead."

Lilliah paused, narrowing her eyes against the shimmering horizon, she frowned, muttering, "Figures... People..?" She groaned and sighed, she'd never been popular with people. She continued to move towards them regardless, using what little aptitude she did have in the force to probe the figures ahead of her, she frowned, "A humanoid... and a... Droid... and..." She frowned deeper, "Corpses..?" She shook her head, and moved towards them at a slow stumble, shifting her movement to match extreme fatigue and dehydration sickness.

Harbinger said:
"I know who you are, you're a HK-25 android. The name is tyvark' local genocidal murderer and mandalorian badass. I have enough credits, I don't need anymore. I don't know where I'm going on this desert of a planet. If you know the way go right ahead."
HK-25 noted he liked this person. He may have been one of the Mandalorians who killed the Cathar before he was in existence. How did he remember this , anyway? They must've not been thorough with his memory wipe. "Statement : I like you. I think we should go to anchor head. Even though I won't like it to go there we must make it look like I am your prisoner. Beyond that I'm not sure either. I would like to see who that person over there is first." He would hope this person as well wants to join them. The more the merrier as the meatbags say.

OOC
sorry that post was shorter. By the way , that's your que [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6007-kazanna/"]@Kazanna[/URL] , to start interacting. EDIT : looks like you beat me to it. Looks like we'll be a trio of crazy people , going to anchor head. Also I have to shut off for the night. I'll be back sometime tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyvark saw the woman behind HK-25 and being the gentleman he is, went to check up on her. "you look sick miss, I think you need some water." He handed her a canteen full of water. "The name is Tyvark and I guess this is my new droid companion HK-25."

Lilliah could have cried, She was dehydrated, even more so from the stim-sickness that was already starting to wrack her body. She took the water gratefully, humbly, scanning the two over, she felt no intension from the droid, of course, but her probe on the human revealed little. She never had been good at the mind, just manipulating it, never anything else. She drank a third of the water and then offered it back, replying, "I'm alive! Ah! Thank you." She smiled warmly, her fidgeting slowing down. She knew her body was craving another hit of the stim, crying out for it, begging her for it, but she ignored it, used her training to push it down. She glanced between the man, the droid, and the bodies slowly, asking, "Did I just miss a party or something?"

Lilliah looked the bodies on the ground over carefully, hardly revealing what she was doing, she let her force powers feel out for anything, "The droid did all of this... On it's own... By the stars... But..." She paused and her heart nearly jumped into her throat, "It can't be!" There, within the clothing of one of the dead, was a Sith Holocron. It was disguised against his leg, behind the joint of his knee. Lilliah's mind raced and she thought to herself, "This... could go several ways..."

HK-25 stared at this new arrival. He felt.. Something. This person was also familiar to him. Anyways he needed to get back to searching the clothing of his attackers. He wanted to see what the rest had. "Statement ; I shall get back to collecting my rightfully earned loot from these corpses. Perhaps one of you could help? Now I'm at the stage where I go through even more throughly to look for hidden receptacles." He kept looking. Something told him he wanted to know this persons name. He did always like to know names. Even if it was just Becuase he was killing them. "Query : what is your name , mila- I mean meatbag" what the hell was etiquette program still doing in there? Really? Was this person royalty? He didn't call the mandalorian a title. He continued to go through the folds of clothing , his sensors picking up more credits. "Advice : perhaps you should take the credits , both of you ,because perhaps enough isn't enough. I do want some new weapons after all. And no echani weapons or Jedi weapons , I don't like either." And secondly he couldn't use a Jedi weapon anyway. Well then again he's never tried. He then found a sith Holocron "query : ah what is this now? Why would one of my meatbag attackers have this? None of them were Jedi or sith." He wanted to open this artifact , discover it's secrets. But he didn't. He couldn't open it. Or at least not in a non-destructive way.

"Why not, I could use a new gun and some money. I call the bodies by the crawler, don't touch them." tyvark made his way back to the sand crawler and looted the bodies by them. He found a good pair of credits and some valuable blaster pistols. Tyvark headed inside and found another Tusken raider hiding in the crawler, he threw out the entrance and walked with him by the foot back to the other's. "Would you guys mind if I kill this bastard, He's worth some money and he needs some lessons taught to him for what he and his friends did back to me a few days ago." Tyvark tied him up and left him on the ground with his foot over the raider to keep him from trying to escape.

Lilliah's brain raced with worries and doubts and then logic kicked in, "Ah... I used to deal in antiquities like that. If I may have a look at it? I might be able to open it, see what it has to offer us perhaps?" The one he'd removed it from had to have been a Sith, perhaps one that was under cover and thought they would survive the assault. Either way, The holocron was the sort that was a data manual, force techniques or a manual on how to construct a complex weapon or craft. She realized she'd ignored the droids inquiry, "Oh, I am Tilliah Vassili, I'm a trader, Primarily." She lied easily. She used whatever names were easy for her, and that was one she had used before on Tattooine. She reached out, offering to take the holocron and examine it for the droid.

HK-25 passed her the Holocron. He was suspicious , but he knew one could open a Holocron without the force. Besides , if she was a force user she should have been able to tell what the red over his head is. Some of it isn't paint. He did like to use blades in combat , always leaving his pistol for executions or for when his blaster runs out and targets are farther away. He looked her over just to see if there was anything special about her , such as mutations or being of a different species. Nope. Not at all. "Statement : Have fun with that. It may not teach any of use without the force anything , but we could sell or trade it for a fortune." That was a lie. He didn't know what this Jedi junk was worth. For all he knew they were worthless. Anyway , he also took the credits Becuase he was with people that had use for them. He then went over to the Tusken raider "mocking : 'mind if I kill them'" he paused to let it sink in "statement : of course I do not. If I did I wouldnt have already killed whoever all those idiots were." He sounded like an ass. But then again that was him. However he did actually want people around him that didn't see him as walking credits. "Apology : I should not have said that. I should be nicer to.. A partner? Or friend? Which do you prefer? I myself think partner may not be true yet. Just know I don't intend on cracking your skull. Dispatch this meatbag and let's get going. I hate sand being in my joints." He went ahead and found his blaster rifle. It was an older one , he would hate to just leave it here. It has seen him through many tough situations. He wasn't sure entirely why he was so sentimental of it. It did belong to him since his creation , but so did a rusty red paint scheme and he got rid of that too. But he had three constant possessions : his body , his blaster rifle and his arkanian pistol. He wasn't sure if he's had his knife forever. Speaking of it , which meatbag did he throw it at?

Lilliah's heart nearly stopped when the intricately constructed holocron was in her hands. It shimmered in her fingertips as she tapped it's surface, where she knew the activation key's would be and tried a code that her masters had shown her, a quiet gasp and a near laugh escaped her lips as the holocron opened in her hands, and began to display it's contents. On the outside, it was a simple technique training manual, written in archaic Sith, She could read it, after a few hours of translation, but what she could figure out from the text, it was a multi-layer device. One layer was a simple training manual, using the force to detect other force wielders, and how to temporarily blind another force sensitive to the fact that you were force sensitive. But beneath it, was another layer, she slid the access switch over but the device brought up an encrypted file.

She frowned and sighed, muttering, "Too good to hope for something valuable without some work I guess..." She looked back to the droid, and said, "It's Encrypted, It would take weeks to decipher to see if it's worth anything, but it's multi... layer..." She slid the switch further, glimpsed something, then slid it back instantly. Continuing, she said, "And it's partially corrupted too... Any collectors will notice that quickly... So it's basically worthless." She shrugged slightly, hoping her lie would cover well enough.

Kazanna said:
Lilliah's heart nearly stopped when the intricately constructed holocron was in her hands. It shimmered in her fingertips as she tapped it's surface, where she knew the activation key's would be and tried a code that her masters had shown her, a quiet gasp and a near laugh escaped her lips as the holocron opened in her hands, and began to display it's contents. On the outside, it was a simple technique training manual, written in archaic Sith, She could read it, after a few hours of translation, but what she could figure out from the text, it was a multi-layer device. One layer was a simple training manual, using the force to detect other force wielders, and how to temporarily blind another force sensitive to the fact that you were force sensitive. But beneath it, was another layer, she slid the access switch over but the device brought up an encrypted file.
She frowned and sighed, muttering, "Too good to hope for something valuable without some work I guess..." She looked back to the droid, and said, "It's Encrypted, It would take weeks to decipher to see if it's worth anything, but it's multi... layer..." She slid the switch further, glimpsed something, then slid it back instantly. Continuing, she said, "And it's partially corrupted too... Any collectors will notice that quickly... So it's basically worthless." She shrugged slightly, hoping her lie would cover well enough.
HK-25 looked at her , went over to where she was. It was in ancient sith. How did he know that exactly? He could read it in fact , but only part of it. He wanted to see if she was telling the truth but knowing him he'd destroy it trying to access these 'multi-layers'. "Statement : I can read this language , but only some of it. Teach me how to use it. Perhaps it may be of some use. Maybe it'll tell me how a droid gets to use this 'force' you meatbags seem to think a lot of. Perhaps I may get better with the blade. Speaking of which hold on to that , I've got to find mine." He looked at the holocron before he went over to where the bodies were. Ah there it was , he hit... Someone. He wrenched out his blade. The soft snick sound it made as he did so combined with the dark red blood slowly flowing down the blade into the sand filled him with all kinds of warm feelings inside his emotional core. "Query : is it possible you can get this blood off of me before we leave? I would think a blood covered droid would attract attention. Also - as this pains me to say it - I must be bound to you to look as your prisoner. Otherwise We all may be killed by the czerka authorities. Well you humans anyway" he did think highly of himself , but why wouldn't he? Other than HK-47 he was the most dangerous assassin droid ever. He then realized that he couldn't have his weapons on him! Which means... "Command : one of you must also carry my weapons. This is... Degrading. But it must be done. I don't know of anywhere else we could go. The only settlement is anchor head and that place is crawling with people who want the - 500000? - credits on my head. Unless either of you know of anyone."

Tyvark came back aftet finding more money and weapons. "You only gor 500,00 on you HK, I got 600,00 on me right now. I guess people don't like it when you cause mass genocide. If we're going to anchor head, I have my brother out there waiting on me for this guys head." Tyvark takes out a knife and cuts off the head of his prisoner and holds it with him. "He has a decnt pay on his head"

Harbinger said:
Tyvark came back aftet finding more money and weapons. "You only gor 500,00 on you HK, I got 600,00 on me right now. I guess people don't like it when you cause mass genocide. If we're going to anchor head, I have my brother out there waiting on me for this guys head." Tyvark takes out a knife and cuts off the head of his prisoner and holds it with him. "He has a decnt pay on his head"
HK-25 didn't get it. Why would anyone want a sand person? "Query : was he a chief , perhaps? I know people pay for those. I know as well czerka wants all the sand chiefs' gaffe sticks , Becuase they don't like the fact they raid the sand crawlers." He looked over to see if he could fetch hand cuffs. He better not be betrayed again. It may cause him to go insane. Something most already consider him. In fact he already was. "Statement : we must leave. I fear the sand people will be back and in greater numbers. And also krayt dragons roam this land , I would hate to kill one without any way to take it's hide with me."

OOC
let's wait for kazanna to reply. I wouldn't like to just ignore anyone. Also , [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4236-raggamuffinz/"]@Raggamuffinz[/URL] , you need to show up. We're about to leave tattooine , and one of your characters is that Tusken raider droid (which of course is on tattooine).

Lilliah thumbed off the small device and rotated it in his fingers, "I used to be a cryptologist before I was a merchant." She lied again, seemed to be a habit. "But this one's complicated... The switch is already resetting... It..." She frowned, she had never seen anything like this before. The small device actually changed it's switches location. She sighed and shrugged, "It's locked us out. I'll keep tinkering with it to find out how it works." When the droid mentioned taking him into the city, she tapped her chin, and said, "I... May have a solution, But you'll need to keep an open mind uh..." She looked at the droid, "What do I call you anyways...? You seem to... be cut above the average droid, so calling you droid would be insulting probably..." She joked with the word Cut, because of the knife, she half hoped the man and the droid would catch the darker humor. She held no sorrow for these dead men. In fact she was almost jealous of the droid, It had been months since she had killed anyone. But of course, her training kept her impulses in check.

Kazanna said:
Lilliah thumbed off the small device and rotated it in his fingers, "I used to be a cryptologist before I was a merchant." She lied again, seemed to be a habit. "But this one's complicated... The switch is already resetting... It..." She frowned, she had never seen anything like this before. The small device actually changed it's switches location. She sighed and shrugged, "It's locked us out. I'll keep tinkering with it to find out how it works." When the droid mentioned taking him into the city, she tapped her chin, and said, "I... May have a solution, But you'll need to keep an open mind uh..." She looked at the droid, "What do I call you anyways...? You seem to... be cut above the average droid, so calling you droid would be insulting probably..." She joked with the word Cut, because of the knife, she half hoped the man and the droid would catch the darker humor. She held no sorrow for these dead men. In fact she was almost jealous of the droid, It had been months since she had killed anyone. But of course, her training kept her impulses in check.
HK-25 let out a bone chilling mechanical laugh , signifying he did get the dark humor "kind statement : I like you. Can you call me HK-25 , The Lord of the Droids? I would very much like that. Now can you tell me what your plan is to get into anchor head? I feel as if I stay any longer I'll fall apart Becuase of all the sand in my joints. When you unlock it , id like for you to at least allow me access to where it says lightsaber and sword techniques , along with how a droid acquires force powers." He really wanted to know how to use the force. Badly. Very , extremely badly. If It took walking into the Jedi council chambers and killing the Jedi councilors , he would do it. If it took storming the sith's main warships and cutting off both revan and malak's heads , he would do it. Hell if it took being nice to people he would do it just to get the force and be able to be even more of an efficient killer. He especially liked the power where they make lighting come from the sky and strike all their opponents. Force storm , isn't it? The idea of it made him all warm and happy. He looked once more over the desert , savor ing the blood and gore he's caused. But somewhere in him he felt it was 'evil' bah. He needed to get rid of parts of his programming forever now. Especially the parts about etiquette. Oh how he hated those programming lines. "Query : is it terrible that I actually want to hug you? I just feel so happy being with other life forms , artificial or otherwise. First time in... Ever really."

Lilliah paused and blinked, then laughed and shook her head, "No, it's not... You are a very funny droid HK-25, Oh Great Lord of the Droids." She said with a light smile, her near perfect white teeth flashing in a smile. That was rare, she almost never smiled. She pulled back her hood after a moment, and considered things. She said, "Well, If both of you two have bounties. Seeing as how I don't, There are two... Maybe three ways of getting into Anchor Head without raising alarm or suspicion. One, Is disguises, Two, I can smuggle you both in ships cargo hold, and Three, I can falsely collect the bounties on your head, equip you both with the tools the escape custody, then pick you up in my ship after a break-out. We'd all be very rich, I'd maintain a bountyless life, allowing me to spend the credits needed to supply us with supplies necessary to unlock the holocron and reveal it's secrets. Which we could then sell for more credits, and better means of survival. Meanwhile, the bounty on your heads collected, your wanted status would be revoked for at least a solar month."

Lilliah had stashed the holcron away in a pouch on her belt, pulling another device out in the process. It was her ships remote activator. The small craft started up, a kilometer away as she pressed it's activation sequence and it's remote tracking algorithms came into play. Within two minutes, the ship would be floating above them, it's main drives spooled down, it's ramp extending towards them. She looked to the droid, and remarked, "By the way, I can read the holocron as well. It's a map, or at least instructions on how to unfold it into a map." She looked up at her ship as it floated above them, "I think I can do so in there." The ship was still around 20 feet off the ground, so when she summoned the power of the force to allow herself to force jump into it, she turned as she landed on the ramp gracefully, saying, "While I'm being honest, I might as well tell you now, Before you try to kill me. I used to be a Sith apprentice. But now I'm on my own, and This." She pulled the holocron out, "Can help me get revenge on my master for what he did to me."

She turned and stepped into her ships primary entry bay. The ship wasn't very large, big enough to accommodate four or five at the most for long periods. It was a long range shuttle with a few armaments here and there across it's body. She moved into the main cockpit, and sat down at the controls, moving the ship over to the edge of the field of corpses, feeling it slip slightly in the loose sand. She had always avoided landing in the sand because it always seemed to ruin her landings and made take off an unnerving maneuver. She sighed and stood, moving back out of the cockpit and into the primary hold, then to the ramp, she leaned against one of the struts and nodded to HK-25 and Tyvark, "So how do you two want to do this?" She asked calmly, It would be apparent that she was quite a bit more capable then she had first displayed now.

Kazanna said:
Lilliah paused and blinked, then laughed and shook her head, "No, it's not... You are a very funny droid HK-25, Oh Great Lord of the Droids." She said with a light smile, her near perfect white teeth flashing in a smile. That was rare, she almost never smiled. She pulled back her hood after a moment, and considered things. She said, "Well, If both of you two have bounties. Seeing as how I don't, There are two... Maybe three ways of getting into Anchor Head without raising alarm or suspicion. One, Is disguises, Two, I can smuggle you both in ships cargo hold, and Three, I can falsely collect the bounties on your head, equip you both with the tools the escape custody, then pick you up in my ship after a break-out. We'd all be very rich, I'd maintain a bountyless life, allowing me to spend the credits needed to supply us with supplies necessary to unlock the holocron and reveal it's secrets. Which we could then sell for more credits, and better means of survival. Meanwhile, the bounty on your heads collected, your wanted status would be revoked for at least a solar month."
Lilliah had stashed the holcron away in a pouch on her belt, pulling another device out in the process. It was her ships remote activator. The small craft started up, a kilometer away as she pressed it's activation sequence and it's remote tracking algorithms came into play. Within two minutes, the ship would be floating above them, it's main drives spooled down, it's ramp extending towards them. She looked to the droid, and remarked, "By the way, I can read the holocron as well. It's a map, or at least instructions on how to unfold it into a map." She looked up at her ship as it floated above them, "I think I can do so in there." The ship was still around 20 feet off the ground, so when she summoned the power of the force to allow herself to force jump into it, she turned as she landed on the ramp gracefully, saying, "While I'm being honest, I might as well tell you now, Before you try to kill me. I used to be a Sith apprentice. But now I'm on my own, and This." She pulled the holocron out, "Can help me get revenge on my master for what he did to me."

She turned and stepped into her ships primary entry bay. The ship wasn't very large, big enough to accommodate four or five at the most for long periods. It was a long range shuttle with a few armaments here and there across it's body. She moved into the main cockpit, and sat down at the controls, moving the ship over to the edge of the field of corpses, feeling it slip slightly in the loose sand. She had always avoided landing in the sand because it always seemed to ruin her landings and made take off an unnerving maneuver. She sighed and stood, moving back out of the cockpit and into the primary hold, then to the ramp, she leaned against one of the struts and nodded to HK-25 and Tyvark, "So how do you two want to do this?" She asked calmly, It would be apparent that she was quite a bit more capable then she had first displayed now.
HK-25 looked at her "expletive : HAHA MOTHERF***ER! Knew it! I knew you were some kind of force user!" He went into a crazed dance , apparently overjoyed of his knowing her status. We'll not really. The suspicion was there , but he didn't really pay it any attention. In any case , he needed to think this over. Rich forever? Hell yes. But also he didn't want to get terminated... Ah whatever. Screw that. "Statement : I agree with the idea for the bounties collected. I would like to be really rich. Also I want to be a droid Sith Lord. Love that idea. Now... How are we going to hide things on us? I'm nearly certain my hunters - on the czerka/sith side - have my schematics. Then again I personally destroyed them , rendering this idea mute. Let's do it!" He then got into the ship and looked around. Then hugged her with entirely too much force and nearly crushed her.

OOC
sorry for the short post , I'm being forced to shut off. Let's wait for harbinger's character to say what he thinks before proceeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back