• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Knights of the Old Republic : The Beginning of the End

Would you like to be 'promoted' and have new ranks and prestige classes?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
((If I screw up what your description of your cockpit is, lemme know, I'll gladly edit it. It's your creation, not mine))

"Thank you," Nevia said, not showing any real emotion in her response. She obviously cared about the well being of her lightsaber, but in the end the only thing she cared for was her master's blade. She grabbed it and walked to the two unconscious crew members. How in the hell did they manage to get knocked out so easily? Even Nevia herself took three major attacks before falling to her injuries.

"Get Lilliah to the infirmary, I'll see about getting us off this rock before something else happens." Nevia said, heading to the cockpit. She wasn't the best pilot, but a tiny transport ship couldn't have been much more difficult to pilot than her own.

Upon sitting down onto the pilot's seat, she realized just how wrong she was. The controls, gauges, everything was different. Most of the buttons were there without instruction, and there was even a flashing red light, indicating that something was wrong. She looked frantically, trying to find something to signify what, exactly, was incorrect.

Not wanting to take off without fixing whatever was wrong, Nevia ran back to Kylen, trying to get his help "Hey, you must have some piloting experience with non-Republic ships. Want to see what's wrong up there before I blow us up?"

He stood up, groaning in pain, the distortion still on his voice made him sound like some sort of banshee. He walked over, sort of limping as he held his shoulder, sitting down in the cockpit seat. He flips some switches and controls, hearing the engine sputter as he frowns slightly. "I think I know what's wrong...", he replied in tired breaths. He grabs a plasma cutter and walks back out the ship and crouches underneath the butt of the engine. He proceeds to ignite the cutter and proceeds to move a few parts and wires around.

After a few long minutes that felt like hours, he sits up, groaning as he grasps his shoulder in pain as he sits up and walks back in. He flips the same pattern of switches and controls as the engine hums to life, however the engine refuses to have enough energy to lift off. He walks back up the ramp but collapses onto the nearby wall, holding onto his shoulder as he leans onto it to regain balance. "Shit... it seems that blaster shot made a deeper wound then I thought... I think it hit a bone or something...", he sits up as he holds onto his shoulder. "It seems we need fuel... we'll go into town and get some... for now... are you skilled at being a Doctor...?"

(@LotusSan)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilliah came too, groggily, she pushed herself up muttering, "Where... Oh..." She glanced around, she was in her ship. But how did she get there? With little thought to it, she pulled out one of her lightsabers and lit it off to give her enough light to see by, she looked around and grunted, "Jedi!!" She screamed out, "Get in here! Now!!" She was exhausted, barely able to move around. She needed something, anything. "No more spice, I'll addle my brain..." She thought to herself, "Nevia!!! Get IN HERE!!!" She bellowed, her body wracked with pain.

Lilliah let the saber shut off, and she put it back away, pulling her cloak off, she pushed herself over to the nearest wall, and started the slow, dangerous dance of pushing herself up.

He kept his arm on his shoulder as he heard the scream erupt. He took note on whose voice it was, it seemed it was Lilliah's. He heard the scream erupt the word "Jedi". He looked at Nevia with a perked eyebrow.

"It seems your friend is pissed."

Nevia heard the distant screams of Lilliah through the ship, and immediately turned to run towards them, ignoring Kylen. She dashed to Lilliah's side, passing half the ship in her effort to get to her travelling companion. Once next to her, Nevia pulled Lilliah's arm around her neck and acted as a support, keeping her steady.

"What do you need?" Nevia asked, disliking her position. She didn't like being a crutch for Lilliah, but she owed the woman her life more than once, so she was at least going to keep her steady.

As he watched Nevia run off to go help Lilliah, Kylen stumbled over onto the nearest crate and sat down, holding his shoulder. He let out a sigh of relief. Surely the bounty mission wasn't going as smooth as he thought it would, but oh well, he's gonna have to improvise. Kylen was about to grab his hilt and flip it around in his hands, what he usually does to relax or when he was bored, until he grasped plain air, remembering his sabers were destroyed not long ago by the mysterious Sith. He let out another distorted sigh as he just sat on the crate with his hands on his knees, trying to relax regarding the smoking hole in his shoulder.

Walking calmly around the crowds of people, passing by bodies of smugglers and criminals, busy with their daily activities, Sose's mind was on nothing else but the elimination of Liliah's former Sith master. Hiding himself in a corner in the vast galaxy, it seemed to Sose that finding him would prove to be a challenge.

As he approached his ship, the guards saluted him and Sose embarked within the ship, after a nod towards the guard. There, within the walls of the metal and engines, the captain waited patiently, with his hands crossed together, behind his back. His eyes met Sose's and the captain nodded slightly, as if acknowledging Sose's presence inside the ship.

"Lord Sose, where to?" the captain pointed towards the bridge, following Sose.

"Off this planet, but close to it. I want to follow an interesting group." Sose said, calm and enthusiastic, in his own way.

The doors opened wide and both Sose and the captain's footsteps echoed in the vessel, both of their boots hitting the ground hard. The bridge was, if you could call it so, was small, enough but for three crew members. Without hesitation, Sose gave the pilot a nod, his action mimicked by the pilot. In less than three minutes, the ship flew away, into space, per Sose's command, close to the planet. Then, Sose dismissed everyone and walked away, disappearing from the bridge, towards his quarters. Once inside, Sose sat down in the middle of the room and began meditating, focusing on sensing any Force users leave the planet.

Lilliah grunted, and glanced to Nevia, "Refuel... the ship... help me get over to HK, I need to... thing..." She said, sweat beading on her forehead. She was exhausted, her form was shuddering as she went through withdrawals from the spice she had taken earlier. She glanced to Nevia, and muttered, "Thank you... by the way... seems like I cant get a break these days... your the only one here not being a total moron..." She shuddered again, and retched, nearly vomiting as the withdrawals hit her again.

Her overuse of the force in combination with her excessive use of spice was taking it's toll on her. Lilliah's body was wracked with pain from the fatigue that was coursing through her as she tried to struggle towards the door.

Kal was on planet Teth for some business he had to do for a Sith Lord, there was a jedi master hiding on teth, that he was assigned to assassinate. The Sith Lords name who hired him was "lord imperius" . He offered Kal 10000 credits to kill this jedi master, so Kal accepted the task. Kal has killed jedi and sith alike, so he wasn't too worried. Kal walked into a bar that he thought the jedi might be in. When the jedi saw Kal walk in, he knew what Kal was here for, because Kal was wearing his mandalorian armor, and the mandalorians were notorious for being jedi hunters. When the jedi master left the bar and went out back of it, Kal followed him. the jedi then drew his light saber. The jedi charged Kal, but Kal slid under the blade. When Kal got back up he un holstered his vibrio knife and blaster pistol. The jedi sliced again but Kal dodged out of the way. Kal took a step back and unloaded five shots at the jedi master. The jedi blocked four of them, but one of the shots hit the master in the chest, stunning him. Kal charged and tackled the master, and raised his knife to go for the kill, but the master used the force and threw kal off of him, Kal got back up and the jedi master swung again. Kal parried the saber with his vibro blade, and Shot the jedi in the chest again, then stabbed him in the stomach, then when the jedi master was on his knees, Kal shot him in the head. Kal then sent a message to the Sith Lord that the contract was done.

Kal then saw a ship refueling, something that he doesn't know compelled him to go inside of it. He snuck inside the back of the ship, he heard people talking so his was walking quietly. He saw a malfunctioning HK droid. "Hey I used to have one of these, but it got shredded in a battle I had with a group of smugglers, I could use a new one" he thought. When he had his old HK, he had to repair it a few times, so he knew what he was doing. He opened up the droids back and saw that something simply got knocked out of place. He knew if he didn't fix it soon, it would blow up. He moved the circuits back into place and the droid sat up. "Who's droid are you, and who else is on this ship?" Kal asked the droid.

HK-25 looked up at this mandalorian. Obviously one of those guys that got displaced by mandalore's death in the war a few years back. "Statement : 2 Jedi , and a sith. Kill the Jedi , I don't care , but if you touch the sith I'll rip off your fragile , meatbag head. Or crush your neck." He raised to his full height "addendum : as well , who exactly are you working for? No forget that , I'll get it out of you later. What is your name , why are you here? You didn't damage the ship did you? Also , I am HK-25 , the only HK series 25 droid in known existence. If you expect me to serve you... Whatever. Let's just go up to the cockpit , that's usually where everyone is." He felt like he forgot something important.. That thing that crashed his systems. He strode up to the cockpit "announcement : we have a new companion , finally not some snot nosed Jedi , varen! It's so pleasing. Not sure of his name but he's another mandalorian. Why are all of us Jedi or Mandalorians? Also he did all of your jobs and made sure I didn't explode."

Kylen looks at the Mandalorian. He's heard of these characters before, brutes in combat, merciless for money. Something KYLEN doesn't even do for the credits. Kylen looks at HK hearing his Jedi or Mandalorian question. "Correction, droid, I'm neither Jedi, nor Mandalorian. Not Sith either, for sure. I'm simply a lone human that only works for the Republic, and it may seem my bounty mission has failed due to that encounter with the Sith earlier, especially since I lost my two prized weapons", he replies with his voice using inhuman and alien noises and pitches. He feels his holsters again, noticing the empty air of his lightsabers being missing. Kylen now knows for sure he will keep his distortion on. He's definitely not letting the Mandalorian hear or know his voice, not yet. Not until he can be trusted. Kylen looks at HK again, "Now then droid, since I can't patch my shoulder yet, I might as well go recreate my lightsabers. Since I saw you with a lightsaber earlier, thinking to be your's, I'm expecting there's a room on this ship with spare parts, no?"

Lilliah had stumbled her way to the cockpit, with, or without Nevia, she was shuddering as she came up behind HK and Kal. She waited until Kylen had spoken and said flatly, "No, Not right now there isn't. I used the last of my power cores for his saber." She put her hand over her mouth as her body forced her to retch. Had she had anything in her body, she would have thrown up. With another shudder and a groan, she made her way towards the cockpit, pushing past Kal and HK, "Why do people keep coming onto my ship without clearance... You'd think I had a sign on the door that said "Free Rides to anywhere! Just try to kill me for passage!" She said with a cynical air.

Lilliah Looked to Kylen, "I know, Your not sitting in my chair." There was a degree of icy anger in her tone, that said she was in neither the mood, nor the condition to argue about this, and the multitude of sabers that still hung from her belt, clinked together dangerously.

"Who even said I'm with you guys? I don't know who you are, what your doing, or why your doing it!" Said Kal angrily. "And why is a sith in the same room with a jedi, without killing it?" Added Kal. "Could someone just explain what's going on? I mean... I'll join if you.... Ya know... Pay me." Said Kal.

Kal had no idea who any of these strange people were, it appeared there were jedi, sith, and mandalorian all on one ship.'"what are they all doing together." He thought. It's one of the strangest things he's ever seen, and he saw a jawa kill a man with its bare hands.

"I'm not in a chair, I'm on a crate miss", he replied, showing what he was sitting on. "And I'll tell it again Mandalorian, I'm neither Mandalorian, Sith, or Jedi. I'm doing my own mission, when I happened to have gotten tangled here." Kylen heard Lilliah tell about the last of the power cores being used up for HK, to which Kylen emits an electronically distorted groan. "Great, my sabers are gone, my bounty plan failed, and I'm trapped hiding my identity with nothing to defend myself with. How can this day get any worse..." He sighed as he let out a tad of a pained grunt, "And yet I still have a hole in my shoulder still waiting to be patched. Great, wonderful."

Kylen looked back over at the Mandalorian hearing him say he'll join if they pay. "Oh no, no, I CAME here to GET paid, this is my job. I'm not paying for anyone, especially not a hired gun like you Mandalorians. Who knows if anyone of us can trust you? You could be a spy for the Sith for all we know."

" well, that's the thing you don't know if you can trust me, your gonna have to take a bargain, or I'll be on my way out of this ship." Said Kal. "For all you know, I could be hired to kill anyone of you, or maybe all of you?" He said. He put his hand over his gun, while it was in its holster, ready to draw it and fire at any minute, if one of these strange people were to draw their weapons.

HK-25 looked at everyone. He himself didn't understand fully. "Mockery : if you pay me. Oh I'm sure you want payment , but I'm also sure you want to go and gain some weapons and whatever where we are going. Let's say also , the other option is that I kill you and I really need somebody to live around that's not some force using whatever the raxus.. Also I'm not sure how all of us are here. One met the next met the next and here we are! There used to be others in fact. There was this Sith Lord guy that came and tried to kill all of us and I tried to steal his ship and then I just what exploded? Yeah I'll go with that and then you showed up..." He thought about something "query : have we got the fuel yet or are we stuck here still? I'm tired of being trapped by you two Jedi and your feeble brains... No I don't mean to upset you there. But come on , we came here to get fuel and now we're stuck here Becuase no one can get their fecal matter together!" He then crossed his arms like malak did a lot , and stared in what if he was human would be a death glare. To emulate this effect he turned up his photoreceptor brightness. "Addendum : I don't care about shoulder holes , lightsabers or death threats either. Just remember I'm the only person who can use this ship without being in it.."

Kylen took notice of the Mandalorian's slight reach for his gun, also taking notice of his pocketed Vibro knife. Kylen knew Mandalorians were bad spots for Republic Agents, something he wasn't going to let this guy get away easily with. Kylen reached over with his hand, using the force to throw the blaster and the vibro knife out from the Mandalorian's holsters, throwing it to the wall behind Kylen. "Now now Mandalorian", Kylen said cautiously, keeping to make sure his distortion was still on, "I know better then to trust a Mandalorian with his weapons near me, and I believe you should know better then to trust a couple of force wielders in this very ship, so I suggest you keep your hands away from your weapons, and maybe, MAYBE we can come to a suggestion."

Mandalorians have one of the most proud cultures in the galaxy, so Kal wasn't going to take that from a jedi. "You think I can't kill you with my bare hands? Test me! In the Mandalorian wars, I killed over forty jedi! Twenty of which, were jedi masters! Kal said. "Anyway what's this "suggestion" of yours? And while your at it, why don't ya hand me my weapons back." Kal added. Kal was getting close to just lashing out, and attacking the jedi, with his bare hands. He has a hatred for jedi, because during the mandalorian wars, so many of his mandalorian brethren died at jedi hands., and in return, he killed many jedi.

"You think I'm a Jedi, funny, and here I thought my entire life was me trying to make a living as a Sith outcast, real funny", Kylen replied chuckling to himself. "You're weapons stay behind me until we come to a peaceful suggestion of how this is gonna go for all of us, and trust me, I know how well Mandalorians fight, but I'm no Jedi." He slowly held up his hand with an opened fist, revealing a small ball of force lightning, conjuring.

"You think that scares me? My elite mandalorian armor can take a little "lightening" with no problem. If you shoot it though, be warned, I will strangle you to death with my bare hands. Your no sith anyway, your just a kid." Kal said. "Now does anyone else have anything to say to me! Huh!" Kal threatened.

HK-25 calmly said "status : I have now accessed the computer terminals and have them set to discharge spare power in both your directions. Now it is my direction too , but I'm a droid. Also I see a gap in you armor and I see weaknesses in your stance. I could probabaky kill both of you in 1.3 minutes even using my hands , and I assure you I have more than just those." The first part was a bluff , he couldn't do things like that. The second however , was entirely true. But... He thought about how he needed people to help him with killing his successor droid HK-47 , and that also , he liked Mandalorians. Then again he hated humans in general. "Statement/query : I would however much like both of your help with.. A planOf mine. You both would be rewarded with Many credits once I amass them. I can get them. Especially through .. Persuasion. Now let's all stand down and perhaps... Get Fuel we need , get off this planet and go to the place of power I'm going to , with or without you both."

"Your a dirty lying robot, I have trained my whole life, my stance and armor are both perfect! You couldn't kill a Womp Rat with your bare hands!" Kal said angrily, But then when he heard the droid say "credits" he said "ok finally someone's speaking my language! How much credits are we talking though droid?"

Kylen sighs as he crosses his arms. The Mandalorian was ignorant when it came to any conversation about credits, but the droid was smart about using that word to hold down the Mandalorian's bloodthirst of a fury. Kylen couldn't help but perk an eye at curiosity as well. He quietly scanned the ship, seeing no way the droid could fire energy at them since the ship lacked any connections to the droid like it said earlier, therefore, proving Kylen's theory on a bluff, but honestly, he wouldn't want to take any chances on the droid's second claim though. He reluctantly sat back down against his crate, "Fair enough droid, I'll play your game. I'll help come along with whatever to get off this planet. I'll come along, but I mainly need to get my lightsabers rebuilt droid, otherwise, I won't be much use without them." He looked over at Nevia as well, "Once we get off a safe distance from this planet, I'll lose the distortion on my voice and remove my helmet. Then you can ask all the questions about me and why I'm here, Okay? After we get off this planet." As much as he hated working with the Mandalorian, the droid was right, this ship can go anywhere, with or without Kylen and the Mandalorian, currently he's just dead weight. Nothing pisses off Kylen more then an ignorant Mandalorian with credits, but it doesn't piss him off as much as failing a Bounty Mission. As much as he hates it, he's got to work with the Mandalorian, for now anyways, to stay close to Lilliah and Nevia. Kylen looked back up at the droid, "I'll take the credits as a bonus, other then getting my sabers rebuilt, what do you need us to do."

Kal pointed at the sith outcast and angrily said "do you think we want to ask you questions, do you think we care who you are? We are all just here to make credits!" He then said "I'll be taking my weapons back." And pushed the sith outcast out of his way, and picked his blaster pistol and vibro knife back up. "So droid, when are we getting off this damned planet?" Kal said.

Kylen laughed at the hunter's anger, "The other outcast and the jedi does, yes. You are a different story I suppose." Kylen perked an eyebrow as the hunter's anger got out of hand to push Kylen out of the way. Kylen simply raised a finger, using the force to pull the Mandalorian's feet back, ending up with him faceplanting the floor. Kylen looked back at the droid, trying to stifle his laughter. "Mandalorians, happy with credits, amazing fighting skills, yet blind to anger. Now then droid, might I ask what is your given name, programming, directive, current master, and serial code of creation? Maybe even suspicion of original creator perhaps?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back