• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Knights of Reyona- medieval murder mystery (on fantasy Aerth)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The mighty Kingdom of Reyona. A grand nation spanning far and wide, known and feared for it's magical power. Over generations the races of man have only gained strength when it comes to mana. Reyona's power can be summarized easily if you believe the masses.
the magic knights,
and
artefacts.

Reyona has trials that are open to the public to view and participate in. It was in one of these trials you earned a spot. Be that skill with a weapon, a rare mana, or overall guts and determination you have passed that trial and have been admitted into Reyona Academy as a Squire. Over one hundred others have also passed that first trial, living with you at Reyona Academy... You are now in direct competition with these people to advance past that first rank.

Another trial is held, one on one combat determined by chance with only magic knight captains to spectate... by dexterity and power, call it sheer coincidence luck or chance but you you succeed once once more! Solidifying your spot to earn the title of Magic Knight.

Like the second trial another tournament is held between applicants after three months of training.
This tournament has five squires face off in combat with many spectators in attendance judging and grading your performance. The winners move on until only ten squires remain...
You are one of those ten.

As you think the battle royal will start, surprise hits all in the ring...
"You have won!!"

You have just graduated from magic knight training. You and nine others with such outstanding skill and magical power/potential have been promoted to Magic Knight, complete with the three stripes that usually take a year at least to earn...
However these ten have been selected out of all who past the test to receive a rank in the Knights trials. It is believed that maybe... Some fresh eyes, skilled strangers would be most successful in a certain task of sleuthing. Murdered knights and nobles, sabotage amongst the ranks. Theft of magic artefacts...

Ten magic knights await to be chosen by a captain, but before any could speak one of those knights speaks up...
"I don't wanna follow one of you up there, no offense but I don't think any of these captains can face any of us one on one... I think we should be our own chapter with a new captain."
all the magic knight captains seemed appalled by this outburst, but before any could call put the young upstart the queen spoke.

"I can humour this somewhat, if the very least a trial period before you merge elsewhere or drop out... I will sit with each of you, and name a captain from my decision. The option to join a chapter is still applies to all of you, if a captain deems you worthy of joining them."

=============
A group rp for nine or less people. You would be one of the newest magic knights, and potentially a magic knight captain with a new team overseeing these new recruits.

A whole mess of arcs can happen depending on who joins and how long we want it to last, slow boil or fast paced etc. Either way shits going down in the kingdom and this new team is being looked on to help remedy the situation.

Medieval fantasy with soft magic so think boku hero quirks or black clover magic

Would expect two or three paragraphs once or twice a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back