• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom KnB: The Girls Generation of Miracles

Characters
Here

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
At the same time that Seirin won those matches a group appears in front of the generation of miracle, a group of girls, who are no laughing joke, as they're the only female team that has ever been playing against males, Phantom Academy is a strange a dark school, but other then that just like the others. Now as the male teams are getting ready for the winter cup this team appears, challenging the males to a game, however only the generation of miracles. Their school has a lot of basketball players, but no one ever dares to start counting.

The physic captain, able to communicate using her mind being an all round player

The shadow ace, who excels at passing and being an ace (though her passing is rarely used)

The eagle shoot, who can shoot from across the court and can see everything

The stone shield, who can block everyone, even men twice her size

and finally

The flying cat, who can dunk perfectly and is very agile in the air

Lastly, they're all very fast, others wouldn't stand a chance.

uniform:

phantom_academy_uniform_by_cookiestruck-d6r0so9.png

Angel is napping in the locker room, just finished with all her homework and now she's waiting for the others to arrive, Emily opens the door and sighs seeing Angel asleep, studying and playing basketball just didn't mix well and she knew her friend had been up studying for the upcoming test that they have in two weeks, added to the school festival they have that same week, so they needed everyone to be at their best and helping when they could, she gets changed and wakes Angel, who slightly glares, but gets up anyway.

Daiske is busy helping with painting the welcome sign, he had given the training schedule for the day to the manager who could hopefully manage it, since the team wasn't really one that listened easily.

@Evergreen98 @I am Shadow

Akiko was handed the day schedule and had looked it over thoroughly. She nodded a couple of times. "This is a good training regimen for the day, Daisuke! My compliments to the trainer!" She exclaimed happily to herself, she had changed out of her school uniform into a pair of grey yoga pants, a black pair of Converse, and a black v-neck t-shirt, she had the training regimen given to her on a clipboard and a spare whistle from her house. Now she was just waiting for the girls to come out of the locker room, she looked at her phone, clicking her tongue to the roof of her mouth several times as she realized she had not text messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily and Angel enter the gym and Angel instantly plops down on the bench "Too tired for this" she mumbles and sighs "They needed help with the horses that just got imported so we can ride a horse in our free time, but it was harder then they made it seem" she complains rubbing her shoulder. Emily sweatdrops "Really that's what you were doing? I needed to help the dance club in my free period" she says and sits on the floor "Yeah, but I got to pick one for myself" Angel says and adds "As a thanks for my help". "Nice, but the others sure are late, wonder where they are" Emily says while stretching.

Akiko laughs. "I can't speak for any of you guys, but I've got energy for days! This morning I had an energy drink and coffee, I also worked out for a bit and had 3 protein bars, also a full breakfast and a nap during my free period! I dunno about you girls, but I'm ready to face today and tomorrow!" She said happily,getting into a boxing position and putting on a semi-serious face as she punch the air once when she said 'today' and once again when she said 'tomorrow.'

@Flame Demon

Ritzia just walked into the gym wearing a pair of black glasses, with a clipboard and pen, a girl was following behind, "um.."

Ritzia quickly checked off everything that was in the clipboard except for 3 objects, " make sure the ones that I havent checked gets started on today and also, those girls I caught bullying my teammate get suspended until the festival is over." The girl nodded and quickly left. Ritzia sighed " sorry, for being late..." she to her friends and blinked as she looked around for her teammate that was following her. Shr looked outside, " Lily?"

" dont worry I am here " Lily said walking over with Rose, who was eating poki sticks and napping.

" she triped and fell" Rose said to Ritzia bluntly.

Ritzia blinked, " I am so sorry"

Lily shook her head, " its fine!... thanks for helping me" she said with a smile.

Rose yawned and walked inside, " let go change" she said lazily. Ritzia smiled slight and Lily hummed as she walked to change. The three soon come out ready to train.

----

@Flame Demon

@I am Shadow

Akiko grinned at them. "Alright guys! On the training regimen given to me by our beloved coach, Daisuke, it says to do four laps around the gym..." She said, "When I blow my whistle, you guys can start running, ready?" She asked, putting the whistle in her mouth and waiting for the girls to get ready to run.

"Pass!" Angel says, she was way too tired to be running four laps around the gym "The coach i gonna kill us someday" she says. Emily nods in agreement, but gets ready to run anyway, helping the dancing club wasn't that hard considering she danced before joing the basketball team "And suspending them won't help, Daiske's dad has the final word about that" she says, Angel sighs and says "I wanna go home already"

Ritzia sighed, " well, I want them out of the school until the festival is over. The last thing I need is trouble and a bad school environment. I already send the principal a notice and he can deal with them on their own time. " She said as she got ready to run, this school event like every major event is important, so she want it to go as smoothly as possible.

Rose yawned, " are you sure it's not 14? 4 laps are a little... easy" she said to Akiko munching on a poki stick and got ready to run. Lily fixed her sport glasses and quietly got ready to run.

---

@Flame Demon

@I am Shadow

"I think they already got three warnings from the headmaster" Angel says not getting up from her spot, she'd rather take a nap right now. Emily sighs "Because I notified him a lot of times as well, he got pictures as well, be glad you're not the one being bullied Angel" she says earning a shrugs and an answer "They could try, but I get them back twice as bad, remember at the beginning of the year? They bullied me and I pulled pranks on them for two months, they stopped after that". The phantom player sweatdrops at this and then looks at Rose, so she walks over to Akiko and check the schedule "Try 40, though if you don't know his handwriting it would say 4" she says and sighs "He really wants us to collapse, Angel's already near her limit and she only brought the horses to the stables today"

Ritzia sighed, "you can but Lily cant" she said to Angel.

" uh... is that a bad thing?" Lily asked Ritzia and Angel.

" no no, it's not a bad thing" Ritzia said quickly shaking her head. " it means you're a good person and you dont like hurting anyone"

" or you're too scared" Rose said as she stretched and looked at Emily, " that sounds more like the coach" she said with another yawn.

Ritzia swear dropped, " I dont think I have the patience for 40 laps today" she said with a sigh. The student council and student problems has drained every drop of patience today.

" why dont we find the coach and tie him up and got home for the day. Everyone seems like they are at their limits today" Rose suggested.

" won't that get us in more trouble and give us more work?" Lily said to Rose who nodded and sighed.

---

@Flame Demon

@I am Shadow

"We could just run 4 laps and say we couldn't read the schedule" Emily says and Angel says "As much as I'd like to go home I still have to help out at the stables, they're opening it during the festival, but they're not ready yet and since some of the horses have taken a liking to me I have no choice but to help out", Emily smiles slightly "Well we could also ditch training and find somewhere to help out until it's time to go home" she says and notices Angel already at the door "See ya tomorrow then" the ace says before leaving, she was still wearing her uniform, so it was easy for her to leave.

Daiske looks at his watch and wonders how everything is going in the gym, they would probably complain about the schedule, but he didn't care, it was normal to do 40 laps, but he also wondered if they would even do that, he had seen Angel struggle with some of the horses and Emily helping the dance club, so they were most likely tired "Daiske do you think this is good?" a boy asks and the basketball coach stands up to inspect it "Perfect, now just hang it on the school gate" he says and nods, everyone was busy preparing for the festival.

Akiko laughed. "I could just tell Daisuke you did your 40 laps while you girls could just do four if you'd like, all five of you seem just flat out tired and I wouldn't mind fibbing to Daisuke, we could even just have a nice calm shooting and drill practice today? A nice, easy, medium effort practice? What do you say?" She offered, holding the training regimen over the garbage, getting ready to crumple it up if the girls agreed.

"Can I eat some snacks first?" Emily asks walking to her bag, but starts pouting when she sees her snacks are gone, so she holds her bag upside down only to find her books at other school stuff "Must be those girls from before" she mumbles putting everything in her bag again. "I left the classroom for a bit and when I came back my bag was open, but it was closed when I left, then during lunch I saw some girls eating the same snacks I had brought with me" she says sitting on the floor "So they stole my snacks" she mumbles looking down as tears for in her eyes.

Rose looked over a Emily and walked over to her bag and yook out a snack similar to the one Emily usually eats. She handed it over to her, " here, I can get some after practice today." She said to her with a yawn.

" speaking of drills... and shooting. Dont we have a match coming up soon with the generation of miracles? " Ritzia said tieing up her hair. " and that sound like a good plan, lets go with that" she said to Akiko. She need to pick a certain red head from his match again today. She wondered why she has to do that, he isnt a 5 year old that need attention or anything. She then remembered something and looked at Lily, " oh Liky your mom called and scheduled you to do 2 piano songs during the evening at the festival"

Lily blinked a little, " she did what?!"

" you didn't know?...i guess she wanted to surprise you ans she booked it today." Ritzia said to her and Lily sighed a little in defeat. "you'll be fine... I heard you play. Its beautiful" she added aith a smile.

Lily looked at her, " what if I embarrass myself?"

Ritzia shook her head, " you wont"

---

@Flame Demon

"Don't do it" Daiske says entering the gym and he sighs seeing Angel is missing "Fine, today's schedule will be moved to tomorrow, but you'll havw to help others out with preperations for the festival" he says.

Emily shakes her head "I'll just see if they still have some left and take mine back" she says and gets up "And in that case I'll be going back to helping the dance club" she says and leaves, after finding the girls who stole her snacks she quickly takes what they didn't eat back, luckily for her they only finished one bag of sweets.

Angel sighs "I'm gonna collapse if this continues" she says and looks at the beautiful brown horse she's brushing at the moment, they had put all dangerous horses in the back so that a professional trainer could help. She finishes her task and walks to the right stable in the back where a beautiful black horse is with dark red manes and tail "Less grumpy?" she asks leaning forward, but the horse doesn't even look at her "You just had to pick that one" a male says earning a nods "Kinda remind me of me when I was younger, never listens and stubborn as well" Angel says and she smiles slightly "Nightmare is a fitting name I think" she says with a smile.

@Evergreen98

Ritzia and Lily blinked a little and looked at Daisuke, " wait why?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and sighed a little. Lily was wondering the same thing.

Rose changed out of her basketball clothes and into her school uniform, " Ill go help the cooking and gymnastics club then" she said to Daisuke and left the gym. She took out her phone and tected her brother that she didn't have practice today and asked what he wanted for dinner, since she will be home early cooking for him.

---

@Flame Demon

@ I am Shadow

"Hmm... Alright Daisuke, whatever you say." She said, handing the piece of paper to the coach. She went to go change. She came back. "I'll probably end up helping the disk jockey club and show them my mad dj skills... or go to the grocery store. Kosuke forgot to pick up milk on his way home from the university today... baka..." She muttered to herself as she grabbed her stuff.

"Akiko we don't have a club like that, you should help with decorating since you have so much energy, also Rose, the gymnastic club is already finished preparing" Daiske says and he looks at Lily "Because someone else wanted to do that and he's not too happy, he'll do anything to perform, he wants to be a professional pianist and this is his last chance getting a scholarship, he's a third year" he explains and asks "Or do you want get get a broken ankle?"

Angel pets her horse and says "I should go home" "Wait a sec, we're missing one of the horses" someone says and Angel facepalms before heading to the open field where she sees him "There you go, he's eating grass" she says and heads of.

@Evergreen98

Akiko choked on air at those words. I completely called them by the name I call them in private... crap... but to be honest, I don't even know why I call them that... she thought to herself then She turned to Daisuke. "Pfffftt... I knew that, I was talking about the tech club, not the disk jockey club...psssshhh, where'd I get that from? Hehe." She said, trying to play it cool. "And sure, I'll help with decoration I guess... then I'll check on the... tech... club... on how they're doing with the lighting." She said, rubbing the back of her neck. "I'll just text Kosuke to buy the milk and start a pot of macaroni and cheese." She stated.

@Flame Demon

" Ill help with the cooking club then" she said from the distance.

Lily blinked at the broken ankle and quickly shook her head. Ritzia blinked at the mention of another performer, " damn... I need to double check all the performance" she sais as she to ran to the locker room and called her VP, " Leo, take out all the performaces that is suppose to happens during the festival. Now." She said with a sigh.

Lily looked at Daisuke, "um... what should I do? Help with decorations?" She asked him since she was the only girl left in the gym and it was bit awkward for her to be alone with the coach.

---

@Flame Demon

Daiske grabs Akiko's arm "We don't have a tech club either" he says glancing at her with his bright orange eyes "So you better tell me what you're up to, now" he says in a threatening voice while smiling. He looks at Lily "Go see if the horses are all finished, you might run into Angel as well" he says with a mention to the door.

Angel calls her driver who's way too busy at the moment so she decided to help out some more, or take a nap in one of the stables, she leads the last horse inside and says "I guess we're done then, unless we have to see if people can actually ride them", this earns her a chuckle from several nearby students who are just finishing as well.

Lily nodded quickly and ran off to help Angel with the horse. She liked animals so she hoped she can help without cause trouble for anyone.

Ritzia came out of the locker still on the phone with her VP, " is a form on a pianist for the evening show?" She asked as she walked passed the coach and manager.

" yes" he said to her calmly looking at it.

She facepalmed, " how did I miss that?..." she sighed. " doesnt matter replace that with the one i just booked. Ill be in the council room in a few minutes" she said and cut the call. She then called Lily's mother.

--

@Flame Demon

@I am Shadow

Akiko's eyes widen at fear at the coach. Oh shit... looks like you've got to tell him, Akiko... Akiko sighed as she looked at the ground. "My reason is at the rooftop of the school, I have a secret there I can't hide forever and I was planning on moving them tonight into my apartment that I share with my brother..." She said. "Follow me and I'll show you... it's nothing bad, I just don't want a lot of people to know... it was kind of only me that was supposed to know..." She said.

(please for the love of God tell me this school has a friggin roof.
xD )

@Flame Demon

(It has a roof, don't worry)

Angel rolls her eyes and starts feeding the younger horses, like her, only they were used to company of humans, she rely felt ready to collapse since she had to use her time slowing ability at some point because the horses kept walking of.

Daiske stops her "Actually rather then show me, tell me instead" he says and asks "Or would you rather tell the headmaster? So I won't have to do that?". He wondered what else she did that wasn't allowed "Besides, the roof is of limits for everyone, so I have to take you to the headmaster", he starts dragging her towards his father's office though he hoped nothing bad would happen so she could stay thw team's manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back