• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kloxia, Academia de Mythe

Skellux

⁞⁞⁞ ✘ ⁞⁞⁞

4174684.png

4174679.png

animu.ru-akatoki-(1600x1200)-wallpaper-011.jpg

Here at Kloxia, myths and legends all reign true. From the most known, to the least, biggest to littlest, fantastical creatures from all walks of life gather at our school. Some are here to learn, while others are here to get to know other legends. Come, meet those once thought fake, walk among them, and become a legend.

Kloxia is divided into seven years, with students ranging in age from 13 to 19. Each student is placed into one of five houses. Our staff is well equipped to handle the wide range of oddities and magic included in the curriculum. We are also well versed in the human nature and habits of today, and are fully prepared to assist our students in joining the more human population.

This thread is solely aimed towards recruitment. More information included on actual thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, cool. The thread is mostly complete, just have to finish up overview in places. Feel free to make a CS. :)

The code layout is a bit too confusing for me, could I perhaps keep the information without having to fill out the "[/b]'s" and such?

I'm thinking I'm going to change the coding thing anyway. I'm not liking it all that much anymore. I'll get it fixed in a second :)

There we go. Should be fixed now.

This seems extremely interesting for a role play idea. I'd be willing to join whenever your ready to start it. :)

Alright, cool. The thread's up, if you want to go ahead and sign up. Links in the first post :)

We're still open yes, to all interested in joining. Link to thread is in the first post or my signature. Feel free to fill out a CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back