• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kloxia, Academia de Mythe

Kali starts towards her class, Ancient Runes, to find not many people in the class. Kali figured that dueling was going to be the most popular first elective, along with Alchemy. But who knows. Kali remembers where the class was, but not who the teacher was. As she enters the class, Kali takes a seat next to a window and takes her notebook out.

Very few people know that Kali is artistic. She has paintings stored in one of her suitcases and a couple drawing pads left around her room. Kali starts to draw in her book, bunches of lilacs, and waited for class to start.

Isaac made his way from the cafeteria to the computer lab he took some time getting there since he wasn't in a huge rush and he still had time to spare, when he reached the lab he took his seat and began reading a book to pass time while waiting for class to start. Isaac noticed that there were only a few people there.

Chance closed his book and gently placed it in his bag. He slung the bag over his shoulder and stood up from his spot. He pushed the chair in, threw out his trash and made his way out of the caff. He made his way leisurely down the hallway, looking around at everything that he could. The school was a beautiful one with great architecture and design details. He took some turns and made his way to the computer lab. He didn't hesitate to enter the classroom and pick a spot at a desk. Now to wait. He sat patiently for the teacher to come in.

@technology class

Nicoletta Merihem

Nicoletta had just started reading her book once she received a telepathic message. It basically messaged Nicoletta that she was being watched. She then turned to her side to see what looked like a younger classmate who beheld ruby like eyes such as her own. Her hair was the shade of a pale blonde with purple highlights in the front. But the most noticeable fact about her was the wing protruding out of her head. As well as a pair similar on her back. Nicoletta thought to herself ,"Maybe I should try to be a bit more friendly. I guess I'll start a second time with this girl right here."

Nicoletta smiled at the girl and said," Hello, I see that your checking out my book. Are you also a fan of reading as I am?" She then asked ," Also you must be a Quetzalcoatl, correct? My father used to educate me on your ancestors."

@Maxwelle @Haru Rivers = classmates

Aurora stared at the red haired male, horror evident on her face. He had said it so seriously that she couldn't tell if he was joking. She was about to open her mouth to say something before a book was unexpectantly hurled across the room, hitting the male in the head. A look of anger crossed his face as he turned to face the assaulter. All thoughts of what the faun was going to say were lost when she noticed the singe marks on the attacker's eyebrows, fully knowing that his breath of fire from earlier had caused it. Aurora's gaze slowly wandered over to the fire breathing man, just in time to witness him change before her eyes. The skin around his neck started to become black and scaly as he glared at the person who had thrown the book. This only heightened her assumptions about the man being a dragon. I'm glad I'm not on the receiving end of his anger, she thought. Perhaps he sensed this relief, however, because soon his gaze was back on Aurora, causing her to shrink back slightly. He continued his earlier statement, "she was rather rude to me once, but she learned not to do it again." Aurora could see why. This man could be quite intimidating, and that probably wasn't even his final form. Aurora would just assume that he was kidding about the whole "eating" thing earlier, as to not scare herself any further. However, Aurora had never met a dragon before, and she was interested.

She spoke again with hesitation.
"Right..." she said, making a mental note to never piss this man off. Deciding not to push the topic any further, Aurora changed the subject. "So," she started, genuinely curious, "I'm going to assume you're a dragon? What's your name?" Small talk was a good way to make friends, right? And Aurora definitely did not want to be on his bad side.

@Fujiwara Tadayoshi

"Indeed.. I am a dragon, tho I do wonder how so many people never notice me when im asleep in the garden at times....." He would be interrupted as another object was thrown at him, this time it was a metallic object, this one would hit him square on the side of the face, he would let out a sigh "Excuse me for a moment" He would turn to look at the person who threw it "Do you want to go outside? because id be more than happy to take you outside and show you what happens if you do it again" His voice would boom across the room, causing desks and chairs to vibrate with the force of his voice, looking back at the Faun "I am Kiyama, call me whatever you like. Monster, Beast, Asshole" he would give a shrug "it doesnt bother me"

@custom

Current Time

:| |: 12:36 p.m. :| |:

Professor Welther - Alchemy

@Maxwelle )

(My next post will be directed towards the Technology class and in the point of view of it's professor)[/center]

Last edited by a moderator:
RinDaVamp said:

Current Time

Professor Pincus - Dueling

Izidora Pincus smiled and walked to the training area alongside Amaryllis. She made idle conversation with the sixth year, and was quite content. When they arrived, she opened the supply shack set in the field, and carried out the fold-able table used for class. The headmistress had decided it would be easier to give her a fold-able table, so she could easily put it away in case of bad weather. She set it up, then asked Amaryllis to help move certain weapons to the table. Once complete, she thanked the girl and took out her clipboard. Upon the clipboard was a list with attendance, and she watched as students trickled out to the training area.

Ray Feiler was one of the earliest students, as he had been there before herself. The fifth year phoenix of Wyrmyd was seated near a tree. She marked him as present and moved to the next student. Amaryllis Metzler was most certainly present, as she had spoken to the girl a few minutes ago. The Half-vampire from Wyrmyd had found a seat next to the weapon shack, and she marked her as present. Michi Takaharu was the next student to arrive. She knew the boy to be pretty cold to fellow students, and wondered how this class would turn out. The Wyrmydian Tengu had made himself comfortable on the bleachers. The Homunculus student Marrie Lillie showed up not long after Michi, and found a seat near him. She marked both students as present.

As of now, two students had yet to arrive, and she set the clipboard down to watch the interactions of the present students. Kuro Goto and Brian Rowe would most likely arrive before the start, but if not, it was the first day and she didn't think it would be fair to mark them late today.

(Mentioned

@Rain @NovaPheonix @Hakkern1 @Brent @tacticalgenius )

(My next post will be aimed at the Alchemy class and in point of view of the professor for it.)​
(Christ almighty I was way behind.)

Brian burst onto the field slick with sweat and panting. "Uh sorry I'm late, Professor. I sort of, heh, fell asleep." Feeling rather stupid for arriving late on his first day back to school, he sighed and settled down next to the girl near the weapons shack. He hadn't seen her before so they must never have shared a class before. "So, dueling huh? I haven't taken this class before. Sounds fun."

@RinDaVamp

Coah's expression brightened up as the girl responded.

"Actually, yes I love reading," She replied, "It makes for an excellent way of passing time; It's fun, interesting and you learn while doing it." She was surprised when the girl already knew what she was and her interest in the girl only increased when she even pronounced it right.

"You know about my ancestors? I'm extremely impressed by your vast supply of knowledge."

When the professor entered Coah lookes up and did as she was told. This guy looked pretty strict. She was excited for some serious learning.

It seemed that Professor Welther was the same as ever. Tenebrae had an odd relationship with him. Professor Welther taught two classes that he thoroughly enjoyed and excelled in, Alchemy being one of them. They were typically on good terms, but it seemed that occasionally their personalities would be a bit abrasive towards each other. Decidedly, seeing as he had already read page 5, Tenebrae ignored Professor Welther's order and continued reading a significant way into the book, leafing through lazily.

Nathan Barker

By the time Nathan realised what the time lunch was nearly over and it was nearly time for class. Quickly he set the painting away to dry and left the arts room where he had spent the last few hours. Strolling through the halls again, his eyes flickering from page to infront of him again like he does most time when he walks, barely noticing that he was on the last few pages before they were all gone, leaving him without anything to read till after classes had finished for the day.

Neglecting his stomach he just headed straight to class, whilst he was in his human form he had to eat, but not whilst he was in his water spirit form since he could just get what he needed from the very air, the small bits of moisture that existed in the air were enough. While he was without his book he took this chance to look around while walking to class, despite this being his seventh year he hadn't exactly taken the time to look around the school.

It was not long before he arrived at his Technologies class, noting that the teacher wasn't quite here yet, he took a seat at the front of the class, since it was the best place to ask questions if he needed to. His eyes wandering around the class, not really paying attention to wether he was the only one here yet or if there were others.

Steven started to search through he backpack when the teacher said they have to start at capture 3 of there test book although Steven couldn't find his book "dammit"he said softly towards himself before he looks up from his backpack wondering who all sits in the class with his blue gray eyes until he sees a individual sitting alone named Tenebrae he stands calmly up and grabs his skateboard and bag before he moves over to the table next to Tenebrae "he dude can we share the book. i forgot mine its still in my suitcase in my dorm. i forgot it since i was so hungry i couldn't think straight"although Steven never really could think straight and was more of a physical person then a mental person who reads and sits still all the time. it wasn't Steven first class either though it as his third time doing alchemy since he liked and was pretty good at the physical part of it but sucked at the other tests mostly on the edge of failing

@Haru Rivers

Aurora nodded thoughtfully when the male confirmed her suspicions, mentioning that no one seemed to notice him when he slept in the garden. Her gaze wandered slightly, and she noticed a green-haired male walk into the room, just in time to witness the poor dragon boy be hit by yet another projectile. Judging by how pissed off some of the students seemed to be, Aurora assumed that the boy must have done a lot more than breathe fire to get them so riled up. Probably not a very well-liked guy, she concluded. He appeared to be somewhat brash, prone to bursts of anger, but not necessarily a bad person. "Excuse me for a moment," he said before turning to yell at the student who threw the object. His loud voice startled Aurora slightly, causing her to jump. She glanced over to the green-haired male to see his reaction. After all, he had walked into a rather hostile environment. Poor guy. Green hair was something that wasn't exactly common, and Aurora wondered if it was natural or not. Perhaps it has something to do with his species. Without much thought, she sent him a sympathetic smile. It was a bit out of character of her, but the faun had developed a bit of confidence from holding a conversation for so long.

The dragon-boy looked back over to Aurora, finally introducing himself as Kiyama. The faun, still a bit shaken by his booming voice, nodded. She wouldn't call him by those names, but it seemed he recognized his own reputation. However, it appeared that he wasn't the least bit concerned by it. Aurora offered him a hesitant smile, deciding that she should introduce herself as well. "I'm Aurora," she said quietly, a bit surprised that she managed to get this far into a conversation. Now determined to keep the conversation going, Aurora wracked her brain for another topic. She decided to respond to his earlier comment about no one noticing him, speaking up a bit louder this time. "I guess a lot of people don't notice things they aren't looking for," she offered, "narrow-minded people often miss out on some of those most incredible things."

Suddenly, a question crossed the girl's mind. "Kind of a different topic here, but how big do you get in dragon form? Well, that's with the assumption that you can shift into a fully dragon form," the faun wondered out loud. She was curious to know if it was the same as when she shifted from her "human" form to her faun form. To her, the process was painless. Was it the same for a dragon shifter? She was all too curious to know. The faun dared another question,"Sorry for asking you so many questions, but I'm curious to know: is the shifting process painless?"

Soon after she finished talking, Aurora noticed a male student walk into the room and take a seat at the front. His extremely blue eyes stood out to her in the way that they closely resembled the ocean. Aurora found herself yet again wondering what species the person could be. It had become a habit of hers to try and hypothesize everyone's species, since she there were so many surprising and unique kinds. She had so much to learn, and she couldn't wait to do it. Although the faun didn't know his name, she recognized the boy from seeing him around in the halls sometimes. Gradually, it appeared that more and more students started filing in, meaning that class was starting soon.

@Fujiwara Tadayoshi; @CasualDragon ; Slightly @Gillie

Tenebrae looked up. A younger boy was addressing him asking for his book. "By all means." Tenebrae slid the book to him. He wasn't reading the required portion anyway so it didn't matter a whole lot that he didn't have his book. "Though you should probably try and remember to bring your book. Professor Welther can be a bit, oh I dunno, harsh I suppose." Tenebrae sat back in his chair and smiled a bit. Class had really only just begun and Tenebrae, despite his best efforts, was usually quite bored in classes the first few days. Some teachers picked up on that and gave him small things to do or something extra to study, but for the most part it was just mindless introductions to the class teachings for the year.

"Around 50 feet.. so 5 stories high, and it doesnt hurt much, and its okay, this is the longest ive spoken with someone...." Another book hurtled towards him, as he just lent back and let the book hit the wall beside him, noticing it was the same person yet again. he would sigh loudly. "Scuse me again... I have a issue to deal with" He would stand up and wander over to the person.. "I think we have something to discuss outside, dont bother using the stairs, the way you are leaving you wont need them." he would then grab the student by their hair and proceed to throw them through the window he was sat beside, casually walking after them and climbing through the window "I shall return in a few minutes, if the teacher turns up. well I can guess he will know whats going on, or just tell him to follow the blood." he would turn to look at the faun as he spoke climbing through the broken window and dropping outside, as he made landfall his body would slowly begin to change, looking as if it was ripping itself apart it would morph into a large black dragon, the scales taking in the light and not letting it reflect, a blue glow would emanate from the dragons body, as he released a massive roar at the person whom he tossed through a window

@custom

(Im on my smartphone again)

Nicoletta Merihem

The girl seemed to be suprised that she knew about her ancestors. Nicoletta laughed and said, "Indeed I am aware. You see back when I was younger my parents used to teach me about them. I'm part deamoness so it's required to be knowledgeable of all different kinds of creatures and races-"

Nicoletta was instantly cut off by the teacher walking into the class. He introduced himself as professor Welther. Nicoletta seemed to like his stance. He seemed to be a very serious person. She preferred her teachers to be strict.

@Maxwelle @Haru Rivers =classmates

@RinDaVamp = Professor (I'm really digging the harry potter refs.!)

Trivia looked about the class wondering when it'd start. She'd already been sitting there for quite some time. After leafing through the first chapter, she'd already come across a word she didn't exactly understand. "Beaker..." she murmured to herself although it sounded more like 'Bay-Keer'. Flipping through her French/English dictionary, she came across the word with relief. "Bécher." Not a moment after, the teacher, she thought, strode into class and she quickly closed her books.

Ichigo ran to his first class which happened to be Study of Acient Runes. He was late and he knew it but it didn't really matter to him that he was late to the class. He had other important jobs that he had been taking care of. Especially when Shiro needed back up. The stupid things. Why Aizen wanted to take over was a mystery that he had been dragged into. Something that he really didn't want, and yet he is. Sighing lightly, he finally came to the class still in his Soul Reaper side. "Gommen ne, I had work to do." He said standing near the Professor's table. People had already started in what they were doing, so he had to be caught up in the work right now.

@RinDaVamp

Chance watched the interesting exchange cautiously. One book flew nearby and he ducked quickly, the book hit the wall beside the red haired boy. He looked back and forth between the two people. Suddenly the red hair boy stood up and tossed the other kid out the window. Chance wasn't one for needless violence but he did find this exchange quite amusing. He noticed a girl give him a sympathetic glance and he took a moment to think. Could it be because of the book or because of his hair? Hair probably. He decided that a little interaction would be nice so he stood up and sat down at a desk closer to hers.

"Hey, I'm Chance." He nodded towards the now vacant seat of the red haired guy. "What happened to make someone so mad at him?"

@Fujiwara Tadayoshi (mentioned), @custom

Current Time

Professor Oton - Technology

Pryce Oton frowned as he left the Headmistress's office. He made his way towards the computer lab for his first class of the day. He had in his hands a clipboard holding information about all of his students, something he just finished requesting from the headmistress. He entered his classroom, only to see one of the windows had been broken through, and sighed. The students outside he'd deal with in a minute. That said, he walked to the front and called attention from the students.

He skimmed through, easily locating Chance Markson, Isaac Smith, and Aurora Faux. He marked all as present, and continued through the students, finding Nathan Barker as well. After he marked him present, he turned to his clipboard as the next name was one he didn't recognize. Probably a first year. After looking at her picture, he was able to locate the first year okami easily enough and marked her present. A glance out the broken window proved Kiyama Katasuchi was, at the very least present.

"Alright, we are ready to begin. Open your textbooks to page 5 please and begin reading." He told the students who weere actually still seated in the classroom. After that, he put his clipboard down, and walked to the broken window. "Kiyama Katasuchi, I would highly suggest reverting to your human form and letting that stupid kid go, before the headmistress comes. Believe me, she's not someone you want to piss off on the first day of the year, even if you are a seventh year." He called, more or less shouted, to the large dragon outside.

Professor Mcnitt - Study of Ancient Runes

Bowen Mcnitt smiled and made his way toward his first class of the year. It was a class most seemed to dislike, and he was highly expecting many of the students to be either late or skipping it. He sighed, having stopped outside the door to his class, then entered. He easiliy spoted one of his students, Ichigo Shiba-Kurosaki, and marked him present.

He walked to the front of the class and scanned the faces of the students. Kali Liselle was easily locatable and he marked her present. Naaya Tirth was the name one on the list, and he looked through the classroom for the girl. It seemed she had yet to show up, which was alright. He then moved to the last of the four names.

Persephone Kalavos was a name he didn't recognize, and immediately assumed the person was a first year. He scanned the room, looking for the girl, but as he didn't see her, he assumed she had yet to arrive as well. "We will begin when the other two arrive. You may do as you wish until then." He told the present students, and the wait began.

(Mentioned

@DawnAntalios @Arayhia @Shagranoz @See Me Play 0715 )

(My next post I'm returning to the point of view of Amaryllis for the start of dueling.)​

Isaac closed the book he was reading and got his textbook out, but before opening it Isaac got up and took a brief glance out of the broken window to see the pummeling happening outside then re-taking his seat he did what Mr.Oton told them to do and opened his textbook and began reading page 5 as instructed.

Ichigo sat near the window so if anything actually happened, it can be a quick escape to go do his job. While he was studying, he was still working. That didn't stop no matter what. Even when he passed from this world, it would be the same work he has been doing for a while. Sighing lightly, he had taken out some of the paperwork he had been sent and started to do that, writing it out in Japanese so that no one around him knew what it said. Well he hoped so. At least he was not as late as he thought he had been when he entered the class. It seemed that he had come in a little after Professor Mcnitt had.

Persephone was checking out the greenhouse when she realized time was starting to slip away. Looking at her watch, she had a horrific realization: she was going to be late for her first class. She slithered away at top speed, which still wasn't very fast. She tore through the halls, reaching the Ancient Runes classroom just in time to hear the professor call her name.

"Persephone Kalovos, present." Hopefully, this wouldn't could against her as a late arrival.

Kali looks up when the Professer walks. After he takes role, two students are still not here, so Kali looks back down at her drawing. The outline is basically done, and she darkening lines and shading a bit.

One of the late students rush threw the door. Kali doesn't really mid waiting, though she is excited to get the clad going. She doesn't think she's talked to any of the students in this class, except one, maybe. She rather wishes class was held outside though, it's be nice to get some fresh air. Hopefully the last student gets here soon Kali thinks, lookin back down at her drawing.

Kiyama would grunt in response to the teacher, the person whom threw the book at him clutched by the collar of his shirt in the dragons mouth, he would with a violent movement throw the student through the broken window and into the wall of the classroom, the students body slamming violently into the wall, possibly breaking a few a bones and damaging some organs, the dragon would move over to the window and stick its head through the window grunting, as it slowly shifted to its human form, climbing through the window he would take a seat back on his original spot and lean down onto the desk, Eyeing up the teacher "next time he wont be so lucky sir...."

@RinDaVamp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back