Kiss, hug, push or stab the avatar above you

I have alot of knowledge just well your perception is your own absolutes don't exist. I know myself better than anyone as also I learned many things that make me elevated on state many cannot reach. Plenty of battlefields have made my core ideals to always walk my own paths of seeking truth.  I'm not ignorant that's your perception meaning it's neither right or wrong. Either way we have our views is why I know myself better than anyone able to stand on my two feet for strength. If I need a person I ask if if suits me for strangers. For friends they get something better my acceptance & respect as I've been down range. I don't do fun unless a TCG game only if the player is toxic I play to crush. If not i'll scoop if they have outs to my plays. Simple as that battle or conflict is something I know all to well I sow the seeds and watch it flourish is all. I know my swordsmanship along other Ryu's. Just why should be compassionate to other unable to stand on their own two feet in any battle. Also you misjudged me greatly battle is my life so yeah I choose now to just battle with TCG & CCG games now. It's less hassle depending the player.

My mind is abound with knowledge and just as well, your perverse perception is your own. Absolutes do not exist in this plane. I know myself better than anyone else and I have learned many things that put me on a level most cannot reach. My core ideals, my moral code, all of it has been forged in the flames of adversity. Something you could never understand. The path I walk is one of Nirvana and truth. I am not ignorant, that is merely your perception of something you have no understanding of. This, of course, makes it impossible to determine whether your statement is right or wrong. Either way, we have our opposing views as to who I am, but I guarantee you that I know myself better than anyone else.  

My friends, those who stick by my side and understand me, they are pure. They have obtained something more precious than you will ever gain; my acceptance and respect. I don't indulge in mindless pleasures save for the masterful artistry of trading card games, and should my opponent be of darker spirits, I play for blood. Simple as that. Battles and conflicts are something I know all too well, and yet I still sow the seeds of war in the fields of peace. I watch the flowers of passion and chaos flourish. I am adept in the art of war, a master of swordsmanship and my fellow Ryus bow to me. Just why should I be compassionate to others, unable to stand on their own two feet in the battles I present to them? You have misjudged me completely and utterly. War is all I know, and so I chose to battle you in a trading card game. The tribulation faced is of a lesser degree, depending on my opponent.

Wow, even after fixing your rant you still sound like a fucking brainless Muppet.

Oh, and as someone who's been fencing for years, I refuse to believe you even know how to hold a blade properly.    

I thought for a minute you were serious then I realized you'd just edited the rant to sound smarter. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Huggy for you.

Oh yeah, let me clerify. That is not at all how I think. This guy's writing is like trying to read Egyptian glyphs so I though I'd try and translate it into something more intelligible. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back