Kiss, hug, push or stab the avatar above you

kiss the ladies, push the boy off the roof

Yeah, there is no boy in Ilikepie's avatar. You probably mistook Stephanie Brown's Robin for either Jason Todd or Dick Greyson.

I'm going to go with stab, only because I witnessed her stab Dionysius, who stabbed Onmyoji, and I'm not going to be next. It's a clear cut case of self defense.

Yeah, there is no boy in Ilikepie's avatar. You probably mistook Stephanie Brown's Robin for either Jason Todd or Dick Greyson.

I'm going to go with stab, only because I witnessed her stab Dionisius stab Onmyoji, and I'm not going to be next. It's a clear cut case of self defense.

Congrats, you just stabbed a seven year old.

Date of post: Thursday at 3:47 AM

At the time of my posting, there were. People change their profile picture.

I'm going to go with stab, only because I witnessed her stab Dionisius stab Onmyoji, and I'm not going to be next. It's a clear cut case of self defense.
Stab, cause that dark thing's creepy

Date of post: Thursday at 3:47 AM

At the time of my posting, there were. People change their profile picture.

Stab, cause that dark thing's creepy

A rather convenient defense for a rather embarrassing blunder.

I'm, going to stab again, because now the homicidal 7 year old is undead. I think we're passed morality.

But I get the feeling you just don't want to admit your own misunderstanding.

This is a word not found in my vocabulary. I have the deductive powers of Bruce Wayne himself. I find it very hard to imagine that individual had another avatar featuring two female characters, and one man. That's an awful fancy coincidence. I think most people would glance at that avatar on a Thursday afternoon and completely miss the fact that Robin has long blonde hair... It's an innocent mistake, particularly for one who doesn't keep up on the whimsical antics of the DC comics universe. You, my dear, are busted. Hand lodged so far into that cookie jar, we might need the jaws of life to get it out...

I'm going to end this cycle of violence, and give the undead girl a hug.

This is a word not found in my vocabulary. I have the deductive powers of Bruce Wayne himself. I find it very hard to imagine that individual had another avatar featuring two female characters, and one man. That's an awful fancy coincidence. I think most people would glance at that avatar on a Thursday afternoon and completely miss the fact that Robin has long blonde hair... It's an innocent mistake, particularly for one who doesn't keep up on the whimsical antics of the DC comics universe. You, my dear, are busted. Hand lodged so far into that cookie jar, we might need the jaws of life to get it out...
Granted- I did, in fact, not notice that fact. However, the avatar to which I recall making my post, and one they currently have, are two separate ones.

Granted- I did, in fact, not notice that fact. However, the avatar to which I recall making my post, and one they currently have, are two separate ones.

Aw, muffin. We all knew ya did it. :P It's only as big 'a deal as you make it. I just had to stand up for my girl, Stephanie Brown. Most people don't even know there are female Robins. So much work toward female empowerment in the industry and most people, literally, don't even notice.

I think I’ll go with stab considering how many others above has taken out already. Gotta get them before they get any others.

I think I’ll go with stab considering how many others above has taken out already. Gotta get them before they get any others.

I stabbed one person, who had just stabbed 2 others. I'm not the one racking up bodies like a serial killer.

I elect to stab everyone, past, present and future. With a really big, gnarly blade laced with some raunchy poison.

s339.jpg

Consider yourselves shanked. Harikari style, so your guts spill all over the place and make a big scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back