• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(Kiri and evergreen) One piece and one love

Erza bangs covered her eyes and her body send out a telekinetic wave that shut down the ship. She send Law flying out of the infirmary and just shut the door, she stared at the ground and just stood there. Dj went over to her and mewed, he rubbed his head on her ankle knowing she wants some form of comfort or at least something to make her forget, the dark empty feeling in her heart. 'You shouldn't get attached to him. He will disappear' she remembered the scientist saying. Tears started to fall again as she just collapsed on her knees, her legs felt weak and she felt... alone.

---

@kirisuto12804

Beepo was on the radio "CAPTIAN THE SHIP SUT DOWN WERE SINKING! AT THE SPEED THE PRESSURE WILL CRUSH US AND THE SUB WILL EXPLODE!!" "Room!" he used room to cover the whole ship and steady it with his strength. "L-listen He wants you happy as his wish and if i have to grant it so be it. Im making you join and you cant stop me. now turn back on our sub so we can resurface. at this speed not only your endangering the crew your endangering the kittens and that pup."

Erza said nothing and Dj mewed to her. Erza looked at him for a moment, she never killed animals before and she wasnt planning to start now, but... what other options are there? Become a pirate like Law wants her? Go back to being a goverment weapon? She doesnt see the benifit in either. If she becomes a pirate they will come after her, if she went back to being a weapon she will just get experimented on.

Dj mewed again as the submarine started to shake, she could tell Law was losing strength. Erza send out another wave of energy that put everything on line again. She haven't made her decision yet... so there was no need to take the other down with her.

--

@kirisuto12804

Law fell to his knees in relief and midnight and DJ ran over. "Im okay you two. Go back to your posts." The kittens mew going back and law took a breath calming down. "Thank you..I can tell by your face you havent decided Ill let you stay wit us till you decide. Trust me were not all bad." He said smiling as he walked to the kitchen to take a meal tablet. "Midnight give me the chicken tablets." Midnight mews and climbs to the chicken tablet jars and pushed one down and he caught it and also caught the cat food jar too. "Ah your hungry too? Cant blame ya since the little scare."

Dj mewed and jumped up happily, wanting to have some cat food. Erza stayed silent and said nothing, since she had nothing to say at the moment. She felt sleepy and tired, Dj looked at her and pulled on ber sleeve towards the bed. Erza didnt feel like moving, Dj pouted a little and mewed.

---

@kirisuto12804

Law looked at her. "When a doctor says bed you do as they order. Dr Dj is telling you to go take a rest. Ill take a rest myself after i feed them." the kittens come over and they began eating. He even gave her some food.for her and her puppy. "Just in case your hungry too."

Erza sighed and got up, she walked over to her bed and laid down. The wolf pup growled and scooted closer to her in it sleep. She closed her eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.

'---

@kirisuto12804

the next morning luffy was excited seeing jotaros ship.

Gozabune_web.sflb.ashx

"WOAH! Kiri this is your brothers ship!" Luffy said getting excited and kiri nodded. "Yes. its not as big as the sunny however it will do for where were going. Luffy jumped on in to explore and Kiri instantly felt a tug and glanced at zoro. she went to Ayames room knowing he keeps some of her clothes just in case and walked back to him holding a green scarf. "Its called a calming scarf. Besides keeping people warm its supposed to comfort you when im away. I thought about giving you it incase it got cold. but you look like you need it now.and i made it myself."

Law looked at the ship impressed at the design. but was curious of the jolly roger on his flag it it was a 'cat like skull' with two lighting bolts replacing the skulls and a arrow in its mouth. 'i wonder what his mastery is if hes seen carrying a sword however on his ship it shows an arrow.' Law thought curious.

Zoro smiled and gently took the scard off her hand and wrapped it around his neck before kissing her. " ill take good care of it... promise" she said to her, " you stay safe ok?.." he said to her softly.

----

Erza and Lilith were getting Locket ready. Lilith hummed a little, she was about to put makeup on her but got stopped by Locket, "lipstick is ok... no makeup" Lilith pouted but nodded and put a red lipstick on her. Erza finished doing her Locket's hair, it was braid and with 3 sticks holding it up. She took a few steps back staring at her and looking at the different place she put the weapons on. " i am done" she said and Lilith giggled, "so am i" she smiled. Locket took a deep breath and looked in the mirror, " remeber stay calm and you'll feel calm" Erza said and Locket nodded and smiled at her, " thanks" she said and left the shop, then heading to the ship to meet up luffy and the others. Erza and Lilith followed after her.

----

_closed__panda_kimono_girl_by_riuuzu-d8tezva.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The crew called for the girls and kiri looked over "Im coming you pains! your just as bossy as my brother!" Kiri kissed him back" I will come back. and dont worry i have your note for sanji." She hopped on. Nami looked at zoro with a 'so your getting affectionate in public' look. Luffy looked up "LOCKETTTT SAPHHIRE!come on!A ging cant save is crew alone!"

Law sighed. "I honestly think sending them out is a bad idea but this was kiris choice to go with him so i hope she has a plan if luffy's flops."

" coming!!" Locket said as she ran over to them. Zoro smiled as he nodded and watched her off. He looked at Nami and rolled his eyes a little.

Lilith stretched, " welp, i guess i should go see Kid.." she said and Erza looked at her, "wait...can you do tattoos?" She asked. Lilith looked at her and nodded, " yep, why do you ask?"

" well i have been wanting 2 butterfly tattoos on my back and black cat tattoo on my stomach..." she said to her and Lilith grinned, " i can do it"

----

@kirisuto12804

Kiri waved goodbye as the boat speed off at a lighting like speed and kiri felt the first symtoms the sinking sadness. she shook it off quickly trying to be positive. 'come on kiri focus! yes you miss zoro already but he knows this is important and that your doing this to save a friend. its not like hes gonna be jealous.' The den den activates and she shhed luffy as she answered. "yes?" "bon its Tamango bon we heard you were arriving on your brother boat." Kiri gave a not amused look at te sound of this guys voice. "Yes my brothers boat is the fastest in the zodiac guard because it used organic energy and speeds up during the daylight." "Bon bon bon exelient maybe you will be early to maybe show what you have taught sanji." Kiri kept her composure and smiled. "Yes i will i taught sanji a romantic dance known in my country." Kiri twitched feeling the spark of jealousy. 'crap wrong wording.' she thought. "Ah we would love to see it but instead of sanji maybe one of his brothers would love to learn it see you there." he hung up and even though kiri was calm. deep inside she was freaking out.

Nami noticed zoro acting off since luffy kiri and locket left robin explained the soulmate haki and nami nodded. "So the reason why zoro is in a ball is because he misses her?" Robin nodded "Most likely."

Locket was leaning on the railing and looking pit to the sea. She was having flashbacks to her past, remembering the calm feeling and bore feeling she use to feel back then. Thst the feeling she was trying to get over her. Sapphire was pouty because Luffy havent said anything to her about her kimono. ' oh calm down Sapphire...' 'but he didnt say anything... he probably doesnr like it...' Sapphire said to her.

-Flashback-

Locket was sitting in her room looking out the window, from her room with some books front of her. She was bored and had nothing to do but study, she sighed. She wanted to go out and play but her parent wouldnt let her. They would say i have to concentrate on her studies. She sughed again and went back to her studies.

-Flash back end-

Her mind then travelled to another memory.

-flashback-

Locket was smiling calmly at the guests in her house. She was wearing a pretty dark red dress with matching shows. She felt like a doll... and she hated it. She was calm and smiling thr entire time, like wearing a mask. She bump into a kid and looked at him, "are you ok?" She asked her softly. The girl nodded, " sorry" she smiled, " its fine"

--flash back end---

Locket softly sighed, ' come to think of it... i never really liked my parents...'

----

" hey law, can we use one of you medic room? Lilith is giving me 2 butterfly tattoos" Erza said to him.

---

@kirisuto12804

Law looked up and nodded. "You can use Djs medic room." Dj, rookie and midnight were 2 now and bigger then normal cats almost.Midnight didnt like shadow because he 'had' to share his post what mistress dint need the mutt. 'why do i have to share with you? Why cant you be on pest control with Rookie!' midnight hissed. Dj mews 'Mama trusts shadow so deal with it.'

"oh Locket i like the kimono its really cute and will fool them easily" Luffy whispered happily

When the boat arrived luffy silently hid as one of the presents kiri was 'giving' and kiri and locket walked to the guest room before she entered she glanced at the men looking at the men looking at her brothers boat. "I wouldnt do that Brother doesnt like his boat touched. And be gentle with my brothers presents.' the big mom pirates nodded and walked to the presents room. Kiri began her oracle song. as a way of announcing her arrival. "reaching out to the light.An un corruptible golden sword will slash in order to wake those slumbering hopes bringing peace to the world and itself.A soft light scatters from a crystal. Vanquishing the dark thoughts like the morning sunrise." Sanji smiled seeing his friends. "Oh Locket and Kiri swan welcome." he leaned in and whispered. "what are you doing here!" "Im here to back you up your not the only one with political teaching" she wispered back and smiled. "Oh i have a note from Taici kun.Hes sorry that he couldn't attend." Sanji gently took the letter. And he began sweating.

Shadow sighed a little ' unless you can bite off or fight a pirate with devil fruit powers, i suggest you be happy with your position' he said to Midnight calmly as he scratched his left ear.

Erza smiled and kissed his cheek, " ill show them to you later" she said to him, making him blush a little and lilith laughed. Erza smiled happy at his reaction and walked offf. Lilith followed her back to the sub, Erza hummed as she started singing a song she heard at a village. Lilith smiled as she listened to her sing.

[media]

[/media]
----

Locket calmly walked next to Kiri and surveyed the area, she was extremely calm and was the complete opposite. She looked at Sanji and smiled, " nice to see you to Sanji-san" she said to him ever so politely with a small bowed.

---

@kirisuto12804

Midnight hissed 'I can so to hurt someone with devil fruit powerss i just refuse to hurt master law he saved us when we were kittens!' he saw 'mama' and mews Dj smiled happily thinking mamas friend

Kiri smiled sweetly "Isnt he the sweetest?He is kinda bad at his calligraphy however i just assumed he was nervous. he did this shaky thing before when writing his cute love notes."

Dear friend Sanji,

Im so sorry that i could not attend your wedding party so my fiancee Kiri insisted on going and brought her friend locket. Just be noted she will be a bit shy no teasing her she will shake from big moms presents so make sure mostly she doesn't get cut or a bruise from falling. Im trusting her in your hands i mean You are my 7th best man. If anything happened i can just forgive you know it was an accident and introduce you to my friend gekigami.

signed Tachi "

"yes..i am still wondering how you fell in love with him" sanji said and kiri beamed with happiness "Since you asked Taichi is kind and sweet, Loves playing games with me and even taught me ow to skip a rock the right way." She blushed sheing she was bragging and smiled big mom laughed "its okay princess. Love is in the air after all talking about this mysterious fiance of yours makes me think about my youth."

~

Nami noticed zoro acting really funny, like one moment he was looking like he was sleeping but the next he was smiling,then laughing,the blushing! 'could this be the soulmate haki?' nami thought se decided to ask and walked over. "I wonder how their doing. Kiri didnt look like she wanted to go at first."

Erza saw the Midnight, Shadow and Dj, she smiled, " hey guys" she said softly. Shadow barked and the teo kittens mewed, " they are so cute!!" Lilith said. " you should see Shadow when he is a great wolf... that my favorite form other than hi pup form. Lilith kneeled down and petted the small animals. Erza took out the equipment for her tattoo. She took off her top and laid. Lilith hummed," just black and make it go across diagonaly" Lilith nodded and started her work. Shadow went over and sat down next to her.

----

Locket stayed silent and calm as ever, she looked at her surroundings, her face was blank. She looked at Big Moma and respectifully bowed. She didnt saya anything and waited for her response.

-----

" they better be ok, or Sanji is going to get a beating as soon as he arrives" Zoro said to Nami and sighed a little.

---

@kirisuto12804

kiri looked at pudding. She looked like someone sanji wasnt 'attracted' to emotionally and with her 'cat ears' she can hear luffy making a mess. "I am not only here for the wedding madam im here to object it. the vinsmokes glared and big mom looked at her curiously with some rage. "Oh really." Sanji looked at her like kiri was off her rocker. "You see Sanji had agreed to marry a close friend of mine.She is in the rooster section. Has a fire in her eye too. And i can tell this woman doesnt want a ting to do with sanji." Pudding stood up "I b-beg your pardon!" "You just want your mom to have an advantage. With sanji as a member of big mom the..Straw hats?I think their called..Would be 1 man short making it 8 instead of 9. Also hes their chef and i dont think the rest can cook." 'no offense honey i know you can' One of the vinsmoked crew shot herand it barely burned herhe gently stopped locket seeing sanji react. "Ladies allow me to deal with te rude gentlemen.. Pudding growled and walked over. She smirked. "Sapphire.. show an example but keep the leders alive for now." Was all she has to saying knowing what would happen.

~

Lilliths den den began ringing and when she answered it was kid. "Lillith! honey please be okay Im fucking sorry! I dont know what came over me. I blame that wanna be siren for messing up my head. Please come home. Your...your..." Kid hated his nickname he looked to make sure nobody heard and said it. "Your teddybear misses you and wants hugs."

~

Nami was shocked seeing what looked like a bullet burn and then heard the 'welcome' bell and saw three men walking to the town. "scary people!" The minks said terrified.

Locket's hand turned to haki and used soru to get in front of Kiri to catch the bullet. She glared at them as she dropped the bullet, her eyes then turned white and hair became dark blue. Sapphire smiled and looked at Kiri, " okie!" She said and went over to the vinesmoke, " who shot the her?" She asked innocently as she looked at them tilted her head. The same person at Kirishot at Kiri, aimed his gun at Sapphire, who's hand got covered in armor, making thrm look like claws and grabbed the gun, breaking it to pieces. " you shouldn't have done that mister..." she said and grabbed him by the neck, then breaking it.

---

Lilith was working on the tattoos on Erza's back and blinked a little at the den den mushi, thinking its was donflamingo, she answered it and blinked again but smiled, "... teddy bear?" Erza asked. Lilith giggled and nodded, " i am still slapping you when i get back" she said to Kidd and smiled, " i mossed you Red..." she said to him softly as she set it down and contined working. She was gonna work and talk to him.

----

Zoro blinked a little and got up, Robin and Ussop ran over to Zoro and Nami, " whats going on?!" Ussop asked.

---

@kirisuto12804

The vinsmokes and big mom paled and kiri smiled tapping sapphire to calm down. Luffy got sanji to get to the boat in the distraction yet big mom saw him and the fight between them began. Kiri tried to escape in the riot but ws punched by sanjis father "FATHER!" sanji said pissed and He stepped on her face. "Well well you coulnt hold your mask forever huh princess. Ounce i 'cancel' your engagement to Taichi baulder will be so pleased." Kiri growled and began screaming but no words came out but it was enough to send his father and mostly everyone but sanji sapphire and luffy to their knees.luffy saw something that looked like a weak point and kicked it knocking big mama out and then the others. Sanji knocked out his father. "Listen i want NOTHING to do with this! you can take my pride, my dignity,but dont ever Mess with the people i consider more like family THEN YOU LOT!" He began smoking and looked at luffy and his crew seeing kiri tired from that last resort attack. "Lets go everyone.." Kiri nodded walking over and sanji noticed the dress. kiri smiled. "This?" SHe took it off revealing se was wearing the robes from dressrosa under them "Never liked that dress anyway. always made me feel like a doll.And the only time ill dress like a doll and love it is at taichi kun and my wedding!

~

The man in brown spoke up "Were looking for 2 people. Erza and princess Kiri.." Nami and the others armed up. He sighed. "If you surrender her location calmly we will not kill you.

Sapphire hummed as she calmed down, "anyone hurt onee-chan is going to die" she sais with an innocent smile that made everyone go even more pale. She sat down next to Kiri and hummed, when the fight broke out, Sapphire hand lit on fire and she burned anyone that dared to go up against. When from the corner of her eye she saw Kiri punched and hissed dangerously, she was about to kill him until Sanji punched him. She watched him run off and went over to the father, picking him up by the throat, she changed back to Locket "Tell Baulder that if I see him again, Sapphire, Zoro and I going to give him the most painful death along with that so called father and the rats..." she smiled her eyes turning white and her teeth became sharp, but she was still Locket, making him become as pale as snow, " i still havent repaid them for what they did to Kiri... and the only reason he is still alive.. is because Kiri wanted them alive..." she said and dropped them her eyes and teeth turning back. She smiled and patted his head and used soru t catch up to Kiri and the others.

----

" Robin send a clone to warn Erza and Law" Nami whispered to Robin who nodded and ran off. Zoro sheathes his swoed, " we don't know who your talking about" he said to him.

---

Lilith giggled a little and Kidd, " Its good hear your voice again..." she said softly and smiled as sh finished putting the tattoo on Erza. " and dont" she said and Erza smiled as she sat up. " now do you want the jolly roger on your stomach?" She asked and Erza nodded, " yeah..." she said to her and then Robin appeared, " Erza, someone is here for you" Erza blinked and got dressed, " come on shadow" she said and ran off, " gotta go kidd" Lilith said ans cut the call as she ran after Erza.

---

@kirisuto12804

as the boat was going back Kiri saw robins clone and looked at it curiously "Robin?" "Turn around for the moment. Someone is looking for you just stay in range of me okay.Luffy sanji can you guard both of them till i say?" Kiri sanji and luffy nodded 'Taichi be careful..' Kiri thought. luffy went into protective boyfriend pose by wrapping his arms and legs around locket.

Robin nodded to nomi explaining they were warned and jotaro walked up. "My baby sisters isnt here you nimrods." He shot an arrow and it almost got one of them and they paled seeing it conduct electricity. "Zoro Ill let you deal with them since they dont take hints and are invading this peaceful island. Ill try to deal with this zombie." Law walked over and saw the admiral that ired him. "N-no way..it cant be."

Locket blinked and almost lost her balance when Luffy wrapped his arms around her legs. "... uh Luffy?" She asked lookin at him, " you dont need to wrapped your around around my leg" she said with a smile.

----

Zoro grinned, " it will be a pleasure" as he said with a grin and dash forward and swiped his sword at them. Erza arrived with Shadow on her shoulder, she saw law staring wide eyed at someone. She looked to see who he was starring at and dropped her katana, going wide eyed as well. " L-Leon....?" She said not believing her eyes.

----

@kirisuto12804

leon looked at erza and smiled. "Erza! Im sorry i was in a coma for so long but i got good news. I got promoted!" Leons smile was there but the aura he gave ounce as gone. "Remember the song we sang?" He began singing and law noticing it effecting her and he ran over. Leon glared and their swords clashed. "Get away from her you dirty pirate! She doesnt love you like i do." That changed laws aura. he loved erza very much. "Your wrong. when you died. she came to me blaming it on me until i told her what i was assigned to do. I didnt see her again till a week later when i saved her from not only starvation but from being an experiment."Leon growled and kicked law "LIAR! She would had told me!"

kiri senses zoro going into combat and tey were doing just like she told in the story. Admiral Toemoe being the water soldier being faster in the water while the other Admiral jackal was faster in trees and on earth. 'i got an idea' she tought Kiri walked out for a moment. "Im just gonna go stretch. "Luffy nodded. "Be careful." Kiri nodded.she pulled out her sword and it went black like zoros 'So he knows black blade. Maybe he met uncle mihawke.' she thought and prepared the second armor. channeling sound to his like a encouraging melody to his swords. Usopp noticed it "Z-zoro your swords are vibrating like hanas would." Usopp said knowing he promised to keep her cover a secret.

When he sang the song the strength from Erza's body started to leave her, causing her to collapse on her knees, " Leon...." she whispered. She was speechless, she couldn't say anything. The words were stuck in her throat and her chest hurt. It felt like someone stabbed her in the chest, ' why couldn't they leave you alone...?' She thought as she looked at Law fight, she saw the wound, she saw the medic records, she saw everything... she even felt his cold dead skin. He wasn't in a coma, he was dead and now he is standing before her fighting her fiancée. She just stared not saying anything.

----

Locket looked at Kiri, " be careful!!" She said to her and sighed a little.

---

Zoro looked at it and nodded, " yes it is" he said as he swiped his sword and slashed at his opponents again.

---

@kirisuto12804

Users who are viewing this thread

Back