• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(Kiri and evergreen) One piece and one love

" and i would still be an assassin..." she said to him softly as she burried her face into his chest. " you came into the bar right after i did with your crew and sar down at one of the booths, still dont know what i did to get your attention though" she said to him softly.

Flashback:

-1 year ago-

Erza was sent to kill two revolutionary officers that have been causing trouble and have been stationed on the island. She sighed a little and head to the bar, where most people usually go hangout. She was wearing a purple top, black vest, with black capris and black boots, giving her a tomboy look. She hair was tied into a bun and she was wearing a hat that showed her eyes kept her appearance hidden in a way.

She walked into the bar and looked around for a minute before walking to the bar table and asking for something none alcoholic and some sandwiches. About 5 minutes later, the heart pirates entered the bar and sar down at a booth. Erza glance at them for a moment before going back to her drink.

----

Zoro notice Kisa flinch and kneeled down in front of her, " Kisa.... what did you do?" He asked her and the girl looked at the ground sniffing, " I-I....drew all over the walls..." Zoro stsred at her and sighed a little, " why dod tou do that?"

----

@kirisuto12804

Flashy back mode activated~

Law walked over and most of the people in the bar got nervous. He sat next to her "give me a sriracha sandwich,no crust, with some root beer. The bartender nodded and law sighed. "Remember i need 1/4 of you sober before we ship off i dont wanna sink." "Yes sir!" the crew said as they ordered. He glanced at the girl next to him and smiled curiously. "Arch your back more or your pretty figure will look as ugly as big mom." He didnt mean to insult he was a doctor after all and can easily spot it.

~

"Uncle Usopp and auntie Ammy said art makes things pretty and i wanna make your room pretty so you dont have to be so stressed. Ill clean it." Kiri smiled "Its ok dear. your father will clean it with his famous cleaning skills..Ive seen him use it a few times when hes bored." She was referring to his 3 mop style. She was amazed of how clean he can get floors. "But as punishment Kisa your helping him. Its your mess so take responsibility." Kisa nodded "Yes mama." She smiled walking to the ship with them and saw her little ones testing him little by little. Kisa stopping for a moment to look at plush animals and pointed to a stuffed tiger. "Daddy.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Erza looked at Law for a moment before sitting up straight, she recognized him. 'Trafalgar Law, captain of the Heart Pirates...' she mentally sighed, but kept her usual calm face. 'Great... I ran into the mad doctor...' she sipped her drink and glanced around the bar. She was planning on leaving after she finished eating.

----

As Zoro cleaned the weight training room, he looked at his daughter and then looked out the window, " you want thst tiger plushie?" He asked her with a smile and she nodded. He kissed her forehead, " Ill get it for you when we finish cleaning... ok?"

----

@kirisuto12804

Kisa nodded And began cleaning with her cleaning style "2 mops and 2 scrubs style super cleaning skis!" kiri smiled "Dear does that move have brakes?" "Yep daddy is the brakes when he sees me go to fast!" Kiri smiledand saw mori trying to be faster then his sister but it caused her to almost slip and fall out of the nest. Kiri jumped out and caught her. "Mori you have to be careful with your sister!"

~

Law smiled "Whats wrong Lil miss? Were not gonna bite. You caught us on a good day." He easily detected she was nervous. "Ya keep getting anxious like that you might be on my table for a heart attack." Beepo sighed. "Boss stop with the attempt to flirt with medical puns its not working on her." Law sighed. "Who said i was flirting?"

" you two ok?" Zora asked the girls worriedly as he quickly went over to them. He check Kisa for any injuries and sighed in relief. "Kisa you need to find away to stop on those scrubs"

----

The one on being on his table made Erza gripped the glass cup tightly creating a crack on the cup accidentally" its obvious from the way you are talking to her" Sachi said to Law with a laugh. She continued to stay quiet and listened to their conversation as she took a bite of her sandwich.

----

@kirisuto12804

Law smiled "guys if i told ya ounce i told you a million times. I like the unique types.I want someone quiet and calm like me so that they could calm you nutjobs" the crew laughed."It would be a plus if she had a motherly instinct and knew when to get excited when needed but not to excited because you know me and my dang headaches." Beepo nodded. "I want someone to spend time with me even if i seemed like i didn’t want anyone around" "Awww" the crew teased and he threw bread at one of them and they laughed again."Also, a girl who would be able to read me like a book would interest and amaze me." One of the crew laughed. "Who would wanna read you like a book?I bet your a boring book!" Law sighs. "Maybe your right." he began eating his sandwich. "Sooner we drop off the item the faster were on track." "Yes sir." they all said. He glanced at her. "Your bleeding."

Kiri noticed the autism kick in kisa and her instant reaction to zoro scolding her. even if it was small.she stopped talking and went back to her room. "Kisa!" kiri tried to call to her but sighed. "She spiked again." Mori sighed. "Mom we were so close.." "I know mori dear. its hard for me and your father to pull our routines around her at sea. You father didnt mean to scold her. he was just worried that her game was going to far." She sighed. "Chopper did warn us she was gonna be hard and that it can tone down depending on her body however if anyone she assumes is yelling at her she stops speaking all togeather. I swear she gets this from me."

Erza looked at her hand as she watched the wound heal up completely, leaving a very faint scar. She looked at the bartender, " Can i get a napkin?" She asked. The bartender nodded and quickly gave her a napkin. She wiped the blood off and finished her drink. She heard some people enter the bar and glanced up to see her is was some normal people. 'Maybe they wo t come today...' she thought to herself as she took another bite of her sandwich, trying to not think about anything else . 'Ill need to sruvey the town and ask around...'

----

Zoro blinked a little and sighed as he petted Kisa's head gently trying to calm the girl. He didnt mean to yell at the girl. He was just tried to tell her to be careful.

---

@kirisuto12804

Kisa looked at her papa hoping he wasnt mad. to her her chores were a game.Whoever got them done better got a prize. she thought her mistake lost her prize because she was the better cleaner then Mori or her cousins."No prize?" she asked. kiri smiled trying to cheer her up. "Well zoro she did not only clean her room but her brothers. Twice i might add. And sorted your towels by size." "Daddys towels stinky!" kisa said giggling and kiri laughed."Thats because you cleaned and sorted daddies gym towels. all 25 of them. So i think this is another plushie in her treasure box." Kisa smiled and mori growled. "No fair i did my chores too mom!" Kiri glared and mori knew to fear the glare. "You tricked your sister to do all your chores while all you did was train all day. I swear your just like your father sometimes!" She took a breath calming down with kisa. "Mama better." "yes mamas better."

Law smiled hearing someone they were expecting come in. They were in a tenchcoat and sat next to law. "You got my information?" Law asked him. "you got my berri.." The man asked and law put a bag of money on the table. and the man put the file down. "Just to warn you your asking for a death wish hunting this guy. " Law smiled. "Hes been to much of a pest out on the water."I just wanna give him a piece of what its like when he amputates his enemies before they die."

Erza finished eating and got down from her seat. She put a small bag of beli on the counter, " thanks for the food" she said as she walked off. Bepo watched her walk off, "whats wrong Bepo?" Penguin ask. Bepo looked at Penguin and shook his head, " its nothing" he said to them.

Once Erza left the bar she visibly relaxed a little and let out a sigh before she looked around and started walking around the town as she began thinking, she decided to head to the weapons shop.

--

" hey, I do my chores" he said to Kiri crossing his arms. " yes, because papa is scared or angry auntie Nami" Kisa said.

@kirisuto12804

Law finished his food and walked out "Ill be back you guys i need to buy something." He said calmly as he walked to the weapons store looking at the daggers.He glanced at the lady he was talking to before and continued pointing at a knife. "i want this one please." H esaid calmly."

Kiri giggles and kisa looked at her mom "mommy tell me the story of when daddy defeated the corrupted king and the people corrupting him!" Mori smiled "Ya i love that story." Kiri smiled "Alright alright. Long ago in your mommies country called Hoshido A group of people called orochi was around years ago before you guys were here.Its 8 heads are Fire, Darkness, Wind, Water, Lightning, Light, Poison and Earth." "Were they magic power users?or members of mamas guard?!" Kisa asked. Kiri shook her head no. "One o them was dear but no. that was their rank.The great bell they owned can will ring for the soul of an offered sacrifice. it will ring how many times for the head that wants it. For your mother it rang 4 Meaning Me and your aunts locket and sapphire were going to be the sacrificed to the water king baulder." Kisa gasped and clung to her father. "Papa saved you right?" Kiri nodded "At first we didnt know it was eachother from our past till we made eye contact and an old spark reignited..." "yuck" mori mumbled. "As i explained to your family what has happened to me your father was really angry. He was more mad at Yuki for betraying me as a princess because i was different.So during the adventures we began to train to fight. On Zou he met the 1st 2 heads water and earth. Earth was fast on foot like your father and water was faster if the earth was moistened however reversed if it was earth touched by water and water had no well water to go faster on." Kisa giggled. "Auntie nami said papa doesnt get smart plans. that he leaves it to luck." "Ah yes but sometimes luck can be the best plan of all"

Erza was talking to the with the store owner and the two seem to be having a tense conversation. The store owner seemed tense while Erza seemed practically calm. "The marines doesnt show mercy to people working for the revolutionary army... and i wont either" the owner glared at her, " i dont have family and i dont know what you're taking about" she crossed her arms, " sure you don't, you're just a normal store owner" she muttered sarcastically to the storeowner. Law then walked into the store, the store owner and Erza continued to talk quietly, "you know.. for an innocent person.. you sure are nervous and you're still talking to me" she said to making the storeowner stared at her, slightly unnerved at how she made him talk so much. He mist have alrrady given her what she wanted to know. Erza then looked around the store and walked over to the guns section, looking at the snipers. The store owner looked at Law and then took out the dagger, " this will be 300 beli" he said to the captain.

---

Zoro chuckled and nodded, " yes.. Luck cn be the best plan. It has gotten my crew members out of more than one situation" he said to his two kids. " but a plan is also goo sometimes..."

----

@kirisuto12804

Kisa and mori giggled "Mama continue!" "Okay." She continues the story and the kids were in awe about how brave their father was and how silly he got in his plans. eventually they fell asleep Kiri smiled but then noticed the peach blossoms. floating around her. 'is zoro happy i had dreams like this?' she thought curious.

~

Law looked at the blade. "Hm..Bit on the dull side however ounce i sharpen it a little this can be a goos scalpel. that marine wont know what hit him." he pays for it and glanced at a custom made pistol. "How much for that one?" "1,000" "Ill buy that too and give it to the pretty lady you were talking too." "WHAT!" "Something tells me a pretty face that that will get beaten up and in my clinic if she isnt armed."

~

The gun
6f78f95f5e9817984304e1f5c95dc7c2.jpg

Zoro smiled and kissed his wife's cheek, " a lovely bunch arent they?" He said with a chuckled to Kiri as he petted Kisa's hair and hummed a little.

---

A bullet went flying past Law slightly grazing his cheek and hitting the target on the wall behind the owner. She was 'testing' out the sniper, but gave him a warning go stay away from her. 'Light and strong...good recoil and a silencer...' she went over to him, " ill take this one" she said to him. "That will be 3000 beli" Erza took out a bag of beli and put it on the table as she grabbed her sniper and walked out, " keep the extra" she said.

----

(Sniper)

image001.png

@kirisuto12804

"A timid,shy, yet strong daughter and a sarcastic,trouble making spitting image of you when you were younger. I dont know how were getting lucky by being blessed with these angels someday." She noticed a peach blossom on his head and gently tried to reach for it. "ive had dreams with these two for a while.Always causing havoc on a mysterious ship you were on. Kisa one time almost gave you a heart attack with one of her adventures. She got on a small boat and would fish. Franky had to pull her up with the huge fish she caught so you wouldnt kill him." she smiled and saw mori and kisa squirm closer.

~

Law smirked. "Not bad." He said as he walked silently behind her. He knew how to make his feet silent enough for his attempts. he was just curious on why he shot her and why this girl caught his attention so much.

~

Meanwhile Yuki walked up to CP-0 and bowed to them respectfully. "My lords i have gained information of where the princess and where your 'play thing' might be hiding. It is on an island of Zou. with your permission i can send 2 of my Orochi warriors to retrieve them." Rob nodded "Very well. just be warned Erza is no normal girl from what you saw." "Understood." He walked out and looked at men in brown and blue war kimonos. "Earth, water prepare for zou." Yes sir. they nod and leave. The kimono yuki was wearing was darkness.

Erza can feel his presence behind her with her observational haki. She simply sighed mentally and continued walking around town. ' should have shot him in the head...' she thought to herself. A pigeon landed on her head, ahe out her hand near her head and the pigeon jumped on it. It had a note attached to its leg. She looked at it as the pigeon flew off and she kept walking softly sighing a little. She then looked into an alley and stared at it for a minute before walking into it.

----

Zoro raised an eyebrow, " why and how dod she get on a boat without anyone noticing?" He asked Kiri before looking down and smiling at his kids.

---

@kirisuto12804

Kiri giggled "I said small boat one of the dingy boats franky owns.she personally painted it and called it 'the tiger fish' And heres the funny part. Usopp was supposed to be watching her when you were training Mori and i was to busy picking peaches and tangerines with sanji and nami." She giggles and pets mori. "You only allowed kisa to keep happy fish but if a bully fish came on board and hurt her favorite one..." she sighed knowing zoro would know what he did. "Usopp even timed you of how long you were underwater. before your punished him for lack of babysitting and letting her hold a fish with teeth."

~

"Room" he mumbles making his bubble and acted casual like he was looking for directions.he saw he walk to the alley way and began walking casually over.

Erza was sitting down next to a small box with three kittens, singing aoftly to them as she poured some milk into a bowl and set it down in the box. The kitten mewed as they drank the milk, she smiled softly at them, "lets find a home for you 3..." she said softly to them.

[media]

[/media]
----

Zoro sighed, " note to self let Locket or Chopper look after the kids" he said to Kiri with a sigh.

---

@kirisuto12804

Law smiled watching it. he walked up. "Ill take em." he said smiling petting them. "I may not look it but i love animals too. Heck my best crewmate is a mink.he looked at them "So what do you three say? Wanna help me?" they all mew and he puts them in his hoodie jacket. twitching from the claws. "Watch it ya lil rascals.." he chuckled and looked at her. "I didnt mean to follow you. Just something about your aura attracted my attention. Like your searching."

~

kiri giggles. "Zoro your acting just how i imagined when i saw your 1st wanted poster." She saw his confused look and she smiled. "That you never changed in stubbornness and that you knew who i was." she looked at him curiously "Just asking, are you still grumpy that i tricked you?"

Erza came close to grabbing her sniper, when she heard Law. She listened to him as she watched from under her hat. She let go of her sniper as she watched him pick up the kittens in his hood. " maybe i am searching for something or someone... but what about you?" She asked him. " arent you also doing he same?"

----

Zoro ahook his head and hugged her, " i am not grumpy that you tricked me" he said to her softly and smiled. He kissed her and added, " i am happy that you tricked me... i got to see you again"

----

@kirisuto12804

Law nodded "I am. A man is amputating people for parts on the medical black market and a mad scientist is hiring him to hunt down someone with a unique talent. I wanna find this amputation ass before he takes down his target. All i know is his targets name and where he is from. A marine named Leon."

~

Leon opened his eyes in shock seeing him in some stitches and seeing doctors. "What happened to me?" he then remembered Law the fight with the amputation doctor and a shadow shooting him. one of the doctors smiled. "Now now Admiral Leon dont get your panties in a bunch. We know you have alot of questions the doctor can explain them."

~

Kiri smiled "And im glad that you arent grumpy. And happy that you like board games to. but you get upset every time i beat you." she giggled remembering him call 'rematch' over and over.

Erza blinked at the name, ' Leon is the target?' before she she mentally shook her head, ' no... he'll be fine, he is an admiral they are very strong. Almost impossible to be taken down...' she thought. Although she cant help but worry. 'I should call him later...' she thought. She then noticed Law looking at her, " yes?"

---

Zoro chuckled a little, " and i still dont like it when i lose.... but in the end i am always the winner" he smiled, " because i get to spend time with you" he said to her softly. "..... thst sounded ao cheesy..."

---

@kirisuto12804

Law smiled "Nothing. Ill take care of these three. Just stay away from shady people."He walked off with the kittens calmly 'I have a feeling shes gonna be in the way' he thought worried. 'This pirate is after an admiral after all and im just taking him out to stop the medical black market. the marines can call it a favor.Because im sniffing out a tratior'

~

A admiral of yukis guard walked over to his nurse "ah Admiral leon. You look better from that surgery and your coma was about 2 years.. Im Admiral Toemoe of the dark rats Water devision.. a friend of the marines. I need a favor from you. one pirate crew has done a terrible crime of stealing our princess from Admiral baulder.you may had known him as your best friend in the 7th quarter. He was planning to marry Princess Kirisuto however their was a problem after a bit of resistance. The straw hats have her and from what we rats know their partner is law." The flashbacks triggered again yet blurry not knowing the truth and he growled in anger. "He almost killed me.." "Yes yes he did and to think he took erza." he growled more and Toemoe offered his coat. "Here you can join us." He took the coat and puts it on. "Im only doing this to bring erza back to me." Toemoe nodded "Understand."

~

Kiri gently puts them to bed and came back with a game they use to play as kids. it was a game with marked sticks that were 5 cm long and a fabric with a board game design. "Remember this?" She asked sweetly.

-time skip to night time-

It was night time and Erza has her sniper pointed pointed at 2 people leaving an alley way near the weapon's shop. She was about to pull the triger but the two people disappeared. She then used soru and moved out of the way a point blank shot. The two looked around and saw that she wasnt anywhere near by. A bullet then hit one of them in the head dropping them to the ground. The other one was startle and used observation haki to look around, he found Erza on another building and tried to leave, but suddenly got pinned to ground by an unknown force. Erza use soru to get behind him, she took a knife and slice his throat. She cleaned her knife off and dropped it in a portal. She then picked up her sniper and was about to drop it in the portal, until she felt another presence behind her and grabbed the arm twisted and aimed a gun to the person's head.

-----

@kirisuto12804

he then stopped when a ruckus was heard at a marine port. " Admiral Leon and Kureno were shot! Someone call the medics they might be saved!" Law calmly walked over. Admiral kureno was the dirty tratior and his next target was Leon who learned of the betrayal and asked Law to help him in exchange for medicine for his girlfriend.the person that visited him at the bar was Kiko his best friend. yet in the end leon got the fatal wound in the heart. "Oh well i did what i could. At least hes taking it to his grave."He hopped on the sub. "Were leaving in a few hours unless the marines spot us." "Yes sir." they all said. Kiko called erza crying "Erza.. its kiko i have bad news.. you cant visit anymore..the boss is.. the boss is dead! We hired a pirate doctor that knew the cure of your odd rash and in exchange he wanted a piece of the amputation case leon was working on. It was working as planned I was delivering the medicene to him when i saw Kureno shoot leon and law almost got shot too but escaped.Im sorry.."

Erza shot the person that tried to kill her knowing he was another revolutionary member. Her den den mushi went off and ahe answered it ," wh-" before she could asked anything, she heard Kiko and her eyes went wide. She collapsed on her knees, ".... Leon... is dead?... your lieing..." she said to Kiko. " he cant be dead..."

-

@kirisuto12804

Users who are viewing this thread

Back