• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(Kiri and evergreen) One piece and one love

lightling twitched "o-oh i was gonna report their is intruder at temples..a-and i gonna go get them before they ruin sacrafince." he said darting off like a lighting bolt. michi blinked "WHAT!"  nami and michi said. Michi hated violence for wrong reasons and this was gonna make her cry. a sacrafice at her WEDDING!
~

usopp had to think fast and being clever he took a bat puppet bullet and shot it at the right angle to make it llook like a bat pooped on him he shot a prianna plant bullet that emerged and wrapped around the snake. usopp hurried to grabb saya and ran as fast as his legs could carry him. "Come on saya wake up if you dont sunny wont let be back on the shipppppp!"  he said while running. 'raze said dragons know when their mate is in danger and rita did get a lil love bite happy with me so why isnt she here already!' he mentaly whined

~

luffy whined and saw he was at the front door and saw pillars. "wooow this place looks so cool! then he saw locket. "Oh hey locket you wanted to check on me?"

~

kiri woke at the life pillar. she thought  she was dead from that whiplash but was unharmed and only has a small cut that was healing. "life pillar..oh thats right..." then she remembered the tale. when life and death were together the world was in balance. one day people stopped believing in her and thus she had to leave to her temple in the plane. angered he made the devil fruits to punish man and sealed himself in isolation after a final battle with his rival amatarasu. and if the light and death pillars were restored he would find peace.. "the day i had the twins.. the life pillars.." she was so distracted she didnt know she was being watched. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaos blinked, " wait! lightening!" He caleed after his brother but he was gone" he groaned a little at this and saw Rita growl dangerous before turning into a small green dragon and flying off at a high speed. Raze watched sister leave and had a very good guess why.

----

The Black snake hissed as he got restrained by the plants. Saya didnt respond and stayed motionless as the black marks on her body continued to spread. Black snakes wrapped around Ussop as Snake walked over to Usdop after destroying the plants. " you are a dead man" he said takin Saya from. "now.. how do you want to-"

He stopped hearing a growl from behind, "let him go and give me the girl. Yami wont need a sacrifice" Rita said from behind her eyes skit and glowing as scale decorated around her eyes.

----

Locket sweatdropped as she landed ans hugged him, " please dont do that again..." she said with a sigh before nodding, " and yeah " she said as she looked around curiously.

----

An male with black hair covering one eyes and in an all black clothing, silently walked up to Kiri and pressed something sharp and cold against her neck, " what is you business here?" He asked calmly his voice smooth and deep.

(Hades Shizuka's sister)

IMG_0124.JPG

@kirisuto12804

Usopp was freaking out as the snakes slowly let him go. "thank you and for your answet i would rather die a man of honor with my lover and friends doing her best to protect me then die alone." he said proudly and ran behind his wife.  "Remind me to kick luffys ass" he whispered.

~

zoro was at the death pillar where it was cold and fears come true.a lil demon called pain was poking at zoro seeing his true fear was losing kiri and her leaving the crew with the kids because of his temper.  pain was confused. normally people aceptting of death would had harsh battles. well he does but,he has the same fear as his bosses father and he wasnt due.he looked at the statue of yami "B-boss what do i dooo?! this one isnt dead and only fears losing family like you do."

~
kiris ears nd tail were exposed and she tried to stay calm. "I am here for the wedding of my friend michi. My 'slightly' dumb captian slingshotted me here and i dont know where my husband is. And if you kill me now..you leave a swordsman alone as a widowed father..and you would make one of his nightmares come true."

~

michi was getting into the beat of the dance and her aura glowed. and where she stepped she healed any crack that was there. Nami calmed raze but was secretly still upset that her hairpin was missing. "Im sorry raze..i lost tht hairpin"

"Tsk..." he mumbled pissed off right now before walking off to tel the other the sacrifice is gone.

Rita looked at Ussop, " he was the one that put ypu in the mess?" She asked in a low annoyed growl, before looking at Saya and noticed the black marks on her. Her eyes slightly widened, " her body is being corrupted..."

---

Zoro looked around beofre looking at Pain with a glare, " who are you and who is this b-" he stopped before sensing the darkness around him. He put a hand on his sword, " Yami..." he said in a low growl.

---

the male raise an eyebrow at the tail and ear. " turn around..." he order and stared at the Kiri, " your the annoying princess..." he said with a sigh as he sheathed his knife. " what does the Zodiac want with my sister? She is sleeping right now, stay up all night last week getting gifts ready for her kids..."

----

Chais smiled as muchi got better at the dance, " good job" he said to her softly as he continued to dance with her.

Raze noticed her upset look and changed back to his human form and put her hairpin on her hair, " there you go.." he said with a smile.

---

@Flame Demon

usopp paled "C-can we help we promised sunny and if she dies i wont be allowed back on the ship!" he said almost freaking out. "And i honestl want to live to see dragon babies someday dear." 

~
pain smiled proudly "Yep this is the great and mighty yami but hes not in the mood to fight.. he wants his wife  and he can finally thank the bratty princess for not only reviving her to full power but letting him free to see her!" then he heard a cat crying in pain.. "Unless her brother got to her 1st."

~

'annoying!' she thought and snarled. "Listen i already told you what happened. ill leave peacefully after michi and chao's wedding." she saw a statue come to life but thought it was just the wind and continued her ranting. "Second im not annoying. I am a lovely princess according to the people an-" she got her mouth covered by lighting "Hi hades! ill take this annoying bug away!" he says as he drags her away shocking her into an unconscious state mentaly harming zoro in the process. 

~

michi smiled when the dance was finished and noticed luffy and locket come in "Luffy san, locket chan!" michi said happily then got worried. "Where is everyone?"

Rita blished at the mention of kids, " u-uh.. that-" before she coukd finish her sentence One appeared in front if them and Rita stopped running as she looked at her. She stepped in front if Ussop knowing something was wrong and the pitch black color in one's eyes proved her rigth

"hand over the sacrifice..." One said in a monotone voice. " or you will die..."

---

Zoro raised an eyebrow, " wait wh-" he held his head when lightening shock Kiri. He growled a little. " Shizuka's brother is hurting her! And what di you mean Yami is going to thanks her? He was the reason all this war and hell started!" He growled before running off to rescue Kiri from Hades.

---

Hades rolled his eyes a little at the princess and raised an eyebrow when Lightening appeared and covered her. He didn't really care about what will happen to the princess like most things, but knew his sister will probably yell at him for not stopping her highly influenced Yami kid to hurt the princess. Seriously the only kids that had both her and Yami's qualities were Silith, Kagome and Chaos. The reast were a bit... he didint have the word for it really. He sighed and appeared in front if Lightening, " as much as I want her get rid of her your mother may want to talk to the brat" he said taking her from Lightening. "now leave before I get Nina to make you leave" he sais boredly and walked off. Nina was one of Hade's elite reapers who gathers soul. The girl was in her child form playing with a teddy bear that Hades gave her. She giggled happily at the doll.

---

Locker sighed, " They are on their way... Luffy kond of catapulted Chrissy, Zoro and Ussop and got seperated from them..." she said to her

--

@kirisuto12804

"and lighting...OH NO!" Michi said figuring it out. "Lighing is gonana kill kiti chan!" luffy creaked out wondering where lighing went because if shes gone their gonna have demon zoro again..only worse.

~

kiri woke up in a garden and looked about. she saw all the woodland creatures look at her "man i have a headache..and my headache arent this bad unless zoro drinks  when the kids are asleep." kabe twitched. 'you okay kabe?' kiri asked and kabe nodded 'Kabe fine..Zoro coming...zoro and asura very mad..i got get asura..." kabe went to find asura and kiri tried to recovver from to headache. "I gotta get out of here..i promised michi i would bless the wedding.. coughs out some blood fromt eh shocks from before. "Great.. due to the soulmate link zoros gonna know im coughing blood..."

~

usopp smiled calmly and whispered to rita "when i tap your shoulder go dragon and fly us to where she can be cured one will follow us and we can purify her as well." then he looked at her  "Hey one um how about this.. if you can catch us we can give you the captive." he tapped her talmly like he was flirting but it was a signal.

Raze sighed and changed back to his human," relax.. she ins t gonan die." Raze said with a yawn as he looked st Choas who was in deep concentration as he used the darkness to fine Kiri.

" ....Kiri is at.. mom shrines..." Chaos said as he looked at Michi and the others.

---

A little with short black hair and big red eyes was staring at Kiri as she hugged her tessy bear doll. The girl look like a five year old and she was the most adorable and innocent looking child anyone has ever scene. She tilted ber head a little when she saw the blood, "who are you?" She asked her curiously as she moved closer to her. " are you a new friend?"

Asura and Zoro were both pissed to the max as they made their way towards the life pillars. Asurs saw Kabe and hugged her tightly as he calmed down a little.

---

One's weapon appeared in her hand and Rita shot a lightening bolt at her before turned into a dragon, grabbing Ussop and Saya and flying off to Shizuka's Temple.

@kirisuto12804

(Nina)

IMG_0134.JPG

kiri blinked seeing the child and smiled a little "Yes im a friend of chaos. im supposed to be at his wedding but..i got slingshotted,me and my husband got separated.You look the same age as my kids.mori and kisa." she sees rita and usopp 'flying in' and the marks on saya weakening half way when they entered the shrine. usopp let go on accident and hit some thorns. "good job rita dear...i just need to pratice the landing...ow..." kiri also noticed one approaching but not how she normally is. "Oh one what did that scientist do to you.." she said upset.

~

kabe purred and explained "Hades not bad guy..well i dont think so at least he didnt kill us.. lighting zapped us but hades saved us because mother nature wanted to talk to kiri"

~
michi smiled when she began trying to pratice by herself and when hands touched her she opened her eyes thinking it was chaos but began shaking seeing it was yami. Kagome smiled big and her tail wagged "Hi daddy!"

The girl giggled," I am Nina nice to meet you." She said with a smiled as saw Saya and Rita land in front of the shrine. Rita laid Saya down before running iver to Ussop and helping him up, " are you ok?" She asked him worriedly.

Nina looked over at One and ran over to her, one eye turned black and the other turned white as she saw a string connect to One that lead to Saya. One head her head and fell to her knees when the marks on Saya's body weaken. " you are hurting..." Nina said as ahe looked at One's chest. One went back to being under control and tried to swipe at Nina with her weapon, just have is stopped by Zoro. One jumped back and Nina hugged hig leg, " Samurai man! " she said excitedly. Zoro blinked and looked at the kid.

---

Asura an eyebrow, " wait... Hades as in God of the Underworld? Person that is in charge of souls? And judging them and such?" He said to her.

---

Locket blinked and got ready to attack with Luffy as she stared at Yami quietly. Raze was sitting on Nami's head in her dragon form and lazily looking at the god. Silith "looked at Yami, " Um dad that isnt mom..." she said to her father even though she was really happy to see him. She smiled happily to see that he was out of his prison. Michi was then pulled out of Yami's grip by Chaos, " hey dad..." Chaos said to him as Erza walked over to look at Yami.

---

@kirisuto12804

michi took a few calm breaths and clung to chaos, "H-hi sir..im actually Michi..i took care of your son when he was in prison for a while. p-please dont eat my energy like the stories say." she said shaking and kagome laughed. "You believe that silly rumor? that was dad before mom put him on the no fat with sin souls diet. Man was dad a glutton! but mom was keeping him healthy." Nami blinked in awe "So thats yami...no wonder yomi is scared of him he looks intimidating. A green spirit approached shizuka "Milady your healing powers are needed at your shrine at once." 

~

ammy convinced yomi that kiri might need help and convinced her to step onto the island and only if killer carried her in rabbit form. Ammy in wolf form looked at the rabbit. "you are a chicken.." yomi blinked "Im no chicken! i-im just scared yami might be angry.."  

~
kiri joined in blocking another attack and her black fan and sword was being used. " i dont wanna fight you...but if i have too ill fight you till you wake up and bring you back to sunny..."

Locket bkinked and sweardropped as Erza raised an eyebrow, "A no fat with sin souls diet?.... thats a thing?" She asked.

Silith nodded, " yeah. Dad use to eat when he could and when mom came along. She put him on a diet, not only did it work but everyone started to calm down and stopped worried about Yami"

Chaos looked at his father as he held Mich closely and protectively, " you should go to the temple of life to see mom" Hades said to Yami as he walked of.

" Uncle Hades!" Silith said ans hugged him happily.

" Is Nina with you?" She asked excitedly. Hades nodded to her.

Shizuka woke up with a small groan, "cant my brother take care of it? Her soul is being corrupted so be should be able to repair it" she said as she sat up and stretched. She snapped her fingers and her messy bed head got fixed. She then started to head out of her shrine.

---

Killer glared at Amaterasu and looked at Yomi, " why would Yami be mad at you?" He asked Yomi kinda confused. They made the guy sound so evil before, now he sounds like an angry father or something.

---

" That is not going to work" Nina said before her eyes glowed and chain came out of the ground and wrapped around One. Nina pulled her hand back making one fall and stay tied down to the ground.

Zoro blinked, " the heck?" He asked and looked at Nina who smiled innocently. Lady Shizuka then came out in her god form and saw Saya. She frowned a little as she kneeled down and started to heal the girl and souls that are inside the girl.

---

@kirisuto12804

yomi shook "Moon bunnies arent allowed to leave the moon shrine without approval of their fate. and since yami made the night as lady shizuka made the day..." Ammy sighed.. "I know your basicly one of his followers.Just as much i am lady shizukas.." she smiled a little "Hey how much anger do you think he will be seeing his old rival?" yomi smiled "Possibly some since he assumed you were in stone for as long as he was in that cave. 

~

kiri also had a 'what the heck'  look and smiled at nina "Um t-thank you sweetie shes a close friend of ours that someone hurtalong with our friend saya.. Usopp twitched in reovery. "Ya a someone tried hurting them. Ow! these thorns are all over by butt!" the green orb smiled at both of them. "Greetings prince and princess of thehoshido seas. I am Blossom. One of the many spirit priestesses here. And dont fret about Hades. hes just a grumpy old coot since he cant kill you yet since you haven't fulfilled your destiny.Also he hasnt seen his pirate girlfriend in a month." kiri wondered what that would be.  and also why hades wants to kill her too!

~

nami blinked seeing yami leave without saying a word. "Hes friendly.." nami said a bit sarcastically. Kagome smiled "nah this is daddy in his morning mode. the whole 'i dont speak without a morning kiss from your mother' thing and since he was asleep for a millenia. YA papa is a bit thirsty for that kiss right now so he wont talk. speaking of husbands. Sillith can you port my kid and wolf husband here gently pleasee? and i mean gently not just gently levitate the baby and hog her for 5 minutes while my poor wolfie crashes on the floor."

Killer sweatdropped, "The story you told us is sound quite different from the real thing you know" he said to he two as he walked deeper into the island. " so where am i heading?" He asked them as he walked.

---

Nina laughed a little as she walked over to One and tapped her body. One turned into a souls and Nina took it into her hand. " Uncle Hades didnt want to kill her. He just wanted her out of the field so Auntie Shizuka csn sleep in peace. He loves Auntie and is mad at the Zodiacs ans all of humanity for making her lock herself up" she explained with an innocent as he eyes went back to normal.

Zoro was staring at Nina, " ok.. before I say anything about Hades... what the hell is she?" He asked pointing to Nina, who ran off to the shrine to give the soul to Shizuka. Shizuka took the soul and pit it back i to Saya and continued to heal the girl.

---

Silith pouted a little at Kagome but nodded as she snapped her fingers making Alice ans Jabra appeared. They floated in the air for a few second before gently setting them down. Jabra lopked around curiously before seeinf Kagome and hugged her tightly.

Silith looked at Hades who looked at her, " You said if I am good for a millenia you would let me about Nina" she said to him crossing her arms.

He sighed a little, " are you sure tou can handle a kid?" He asked her and Silith nodded.

---

@kirisuto12804

"Mommy!" the little fox kit said as she hops into her mothers arms "Look mama i can transform like you and papa!" kagome smiled "Yes dear you can. But remember this  is only your 1st talent you have a long way to getting to my level of talents. and alot of training to get to your fathers. Heck i can barely beat your papa sometimes when hes being sneaky with presents." kagome was right about jabra. he loved spoiling his mate and daughter. Alice looked at chaos and pointed at him. "Mama hes smells like you but also doesnt..he smells like family but..he doesnt smell like happy flowers.." kagome decided to tease her brother and knew she would get chased. "Dear thats your uncle and he doesnt smell like happy flowers because he uses nightshade shampoo."  she quickly dodged a shadow but saw the shadows 'borrowed' alice and was taking her to chaos. "Hey that tickles!" Alice said laughing. and kagome pouted "Can i have my child for a moment without my siblings doteing on her?!"

~

kiri paled "a reaper..." she gulped nervously "sweetie your name is Nina right? May i ask what your gonna do with our friends soul......."she was about to finish but began mentaly freaking out seeing yami at the entrance of the life temple. pain wandered over and grabbed kiri "The king wishes to speak with you..miss cheats death." he said dragging her over.  usopp was freaking out. "Oh crap thats yami! hes more scary then the stories.

~

yomi looked at killer "He is like the stories.its worse for moon bunnies..any bunny who leaves without permission dies in the sun. why do you think i hide in the shadows and is always up in the moonlight?" Ammy sighed "Were going to chaos the marriage of the next balance has to have the 3 main children The sun,moon,and love. which means me,Yomi,and kiri must bless michi to be the next chosen queen of life."

Chaos chuckled and hugged Alice as his shadows kept tickling the girl. " I finally get to meet my neice.. so " he said and the laughed more.

Silith was also really happy, Hades agreed to let her adopt Nina. She squeaked happily and hugged her uncle. "thank you!!"

---

Zoro glared and swipped at Pain making her let go of Kiri and run off to the shrine, where he saw Lady Shizuka put One's soul into Saya while healing her. Shizuka looked up at Kiri and Zoro as Rita got the last thorn out of Ussop and gently pulled him over to the goddess. " hello" Shizuka said with a smile as Nina looked at Zoro and Kiri, smiling at them innocently.

" Are you scare of me?" She asked Kiri tilting her head. 

---

Killer slowly nodded as he headed to the big building in the middled of the island. "so how did Shizuka fall in love with Yami?" He asked a bit curious about the story.

---

@kirisuto12804

kiri smiled " Um no lady shizuka um.."points to yami at the front gace "Im more scared of him.Cant blame me ya know...he kinda.." whimpers becuase she knows natures wrath is worse then death..."Almost destroyed the celestrial plane but destroyed the moon village of the rabbits around the time you were put into hibernation."

~

michi smiled seeing Ammy and ymi but hen from the other sie saw another ship with susami and sabo but a woman she never saw before but was wearing the mark of hades. since they landed on yamis side it was always winter susami was freezing but optimistic felicia was excited about the snow. "Felicia c-calm d-down were here to report t-to h-hades.." susami said shaking. "I know but hades hasnt seen me in months! And he must be in a happy mood now. seee?" she pointed to the field of asphodels  and wild flowers where no snow was touching them and walked over."HADES IM BACK FOR THE VACATION!" felicia said referring to her winter vacation "F-felicia be careful!" Susami said but felicia wouldnt listen she went into the garden picking some of the flowers. susami sighed. "Does felicia trust him that much?" Felicia saw one flower dodging her and she smiled 'i found you' she tought smiling and keeps trying to pick it.

~

ammy gave a playful smirk. "he knows im here.." yomi looked at ammy "How?" ammy smirked. "im the only one in the guard besides my kin to cancel his power without being in pain. and you know im able to contol all 12 of the powers. yomi nodded "Yes you are the mother to alll of the zodiac guards.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back