• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(Kiri and evergreen) One piece and one love

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
(SIDE NOTE: me and this adorable person @Evergreen98 both have flimsy devicesthat have the curse of the typos. if you see a few. do not hiss at us.)

They say love on the sea happens like magic. And it hit the sunny like a battleship. It all began In the seas. Their was a marine controlled shipand they had a hostage. The princess of Hoshido and ex pirate bounty hunter Kirisuto Nagano.. and her best friend. They say she ate a magical fruit that makes her singing effect peoples emotions and ear drums as well so they locked her in a room where none of the crew can hear her.She decided to take a risk. She looked at the hold and saw a strange ship with a straw hat flag. "One shot for help.." She whispered and she took a breath then the rare devil fruit in her the singing ones power began to take effect as she sang the song of the day she and her crush zoro were separated during a battle and he had no choice but to leave her behind then. "Even if the sea is rough and he is pushing me violently towards defeat, I look in your eyes love I do struggle with the strength that i lost! For every time I fall I can get up and keep well the promise I made to a voice sincere believing in love. It's an incandescent light that heats more than the sun, so clear that reveals the reality! Voices united to sing to defeat the silence ,will be strong , it will be clear the truth! Look in a mirror your reflection is clear and all this will be! It will be the strong beat of love It gives us the strength and the hope to address this storm brings with it the strong wind that surprises us from the sea! But by joining our swords and voices in a song. You will feel deep truest heart. I only want to fight for you and I want to be the strong beat of love with you.Can you feel it! Can you feel it..then come find me.." One of the sailors went over to her to slap her "Shut up nobody can hear you for miles!" But that sailor was wrong the straw hat crew did hear her and everyone was looking at that ship. Nami looked curious. "Hey isn't that a marines ship?" Sanji nods "Yes i wonder why it is here..And if that beautiful voice is coming from it." Luffy noticed Zoro acting very odd the moment they song was being heard. "Hey zoro you okay?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro was laying down on the deck napping like usual, it was like normal day like no other and he finished all his, so he decided to catch up on his sleep. He was snoozing away until her head heard someone sing. He blinked a little, the voice sounded familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. He sat up and looked around, ' where is that coming from?' He thought and noticed a marine ship in the distance. He raised his eyebrow and then looked at Luffy, " did you hear somone singing?" He asked him. Robin looked up from her book looking at marine ship in the distance.

----

A girl with long lavender hair and pale blue eyes was asleep in her cell. She may not look like it but she is extremely dangerous, she like her friend also ate a rare devil fruit, the Angel-Devil fruit. Its a paramicia type devil fruit that give her the powers of a devil and angel, but not like how most people would think. You see this fruit is like a double edge sword, it gave her power but it also gave her another personality and when they were getting captured, this one came out and kill most of the Marines until her friend finally manage to stop her by singing a song that put her to sleep and she has been like that ever since. The people who have examined her say that the seastone, prevents her from recovering her strength and the song that has put her to sleep has put her in a coma. Only when she is out of the cell will she wake up in a few hours, so to prevent from that happening, like her friend they have locked her up tightly so no one can get to her and wake her up.

---

@kirisuto12804

Luffy nodded "ya is like someone is asking for help in some unique way." Luffy smiled. "lets help em out." And then luffy began giving orders to save whoever was on that ship. Kiri smiled seeing the ship come closer And then heard a loud ruckus that she slightly feared would wake her parner up in a bad mood. 'oh dear. i hope they dont wake that side up' she thought as she heard luffy and the others. Meanwhile as the men battled nami and robin noticed the special locked cabins and next to them were chests with their weapons inside with a really hard lock. Nami smiled "Well whoever owns these must be really strong to have them locked up." Nami looked at Robin. "Robin can you try to see whos in one of these cells while i pick the locks?"

Meanwhile luffy was 'playing' with the marines with zoro by saying 'who can kick the butt of the marines the most. as usual they were tied.

"I got 56..."Luffy said panting and behind zoro protect him from his behind.

@Evergreen98

Robin smiled and nodded to Nami, she close her eyes and crossed her arms as she looked inside. "... 2 girls. In each cell... one is asleep and the other is staring at the door. She said to Nami, one of the girls looked very familiar to Robin, but she couldn't put her finger on it yet. She will have to look into it after this.

Meanwhile Zoroom put his back to Luffyou as she took out his half of the marines, " 56 as well..." he said and glances at his captain, " next batch decides the winner" he said to him and went back to attack the mairnes.

---

@kirisuto12804

luffy nodded and went back at them and Nami got one of the doors unlocked revealing timid Kirisuto. "Shh its okay..Im nami and my friend here is nico robin. Robin will help you to our ship."She pointed to the chest. "Is anything in here yours?" Kiri nodded. "M-my fans and sacred katana.." Nami nodded also getting them out and was amazed at the fans beauty. One looked like a painting when the other had inscriptions of old that looked hard to read. Kiri took them gently and was worried about her friend. Nami smiled "Dont worry we will get her out too!" Nami said as she began picking the lock.

Luffy hesitated seeing the 1st girl and ussopp and chopper guided her on the ship to the medic room. Nami got the lock undone and sanji was there in time. "Sanji great timing can you help me with this one?" "Oui my nami!" he said smiling as he helped her.

@Evergreen98

As soon as the girl's body left the cell, for the first time in a long while it relaxed and curled up in Sanji's arms. Some color started to return to her body as well, it was pale, but now it returning to it orginal fair complexion. Not the next question is, will she wake up as the devil and try to kill everyone on the ship or as her normal self? Her friend is hoping it's her normal self and not the other one.

Zoro notice the timid girl that Zoro and Ussop helped and blinked a little, ' is that...' he thought but didn't have to finish his thought since another Marin just tried to kill him. He knocked him and a few other out before he followed hia crew back to the Thousand Sunny.

--

@kirisuto12804

When they escaped Chopper carefully examined both of them. Being more careful around the other one since Kiri explained her devil fruit and when stable to go out to introduce herself she did what she thought was normal she did her traditional miko bow. She sat on her knees and gently bows. "I thank you kind pirates for our rescue. My friend in your kind doctors clinic is known as Locket. She may seem a bit dangerous however its not her fault. Im sure ounce she warms up to you she will be safe here. As for me." She looked up at them and gave a kind smile. "Im priestess Kirisuto Nagano.Im also a samurai princess of hoshido kingom.."She then made eye contact with Zoro and her mind traveled to her childhood when she was a little girl training to be a miko but learning samurai ways. She remembered his sensei being against it however understood his kingdoms rules. She remembered the boy that helped her train and would visit her temple. She would even joke at his fortune that he would be her wife when he was made worthy. she never knew he would take it seriously. "um..mr..luffy?" "Ya?" Luffy asked looking at her. Kiri couldnt help but use an old childhood name only she called him. "Who is that Tachigami." Sanji began laughing. "she called him a mouse with a sword!"

@Evergreen98

Locket smiled a little in her sleep, she won't wake up until night time since she has been in the cell for a long time. She turned on her side and cured up, white fluffy wings sprouted from her back and wrapped around he body like a nice warm cozy blanket. She snuggled into her wings and hummed in her sleep, " fluffy..." the white wings was a good sign that her devil side won't be coming out when she wake up.

---

Robin giggled at the nickname as well. Zoro stared at the girl for a moment as she introduced herself and call him by a nickname that another girl use to call him, when they were little. The name of the girl was hard to recall but he remember calling her by a nickname he gave her, "Hanahime..." he said without thinking, it meant flower princess in japanese. The girl was like delicate flower, shy, timid around people, so he ended up calling her a flower princess. ' is she that same person...?' He thought.

---

@kirisuto12804

kiri smiled at her old nickname and holding her temptation to glomp him infront of his friends and be rude stayed where she was. "Tachi its been so long since my training at the village where you were training." She tilted her head in a curious manner and nami smiled mischievously like a cat. 'this girl know some dirt on zoro' she thought and decided to be polite. "So miss Nagano." "Oh please call me Kiri. Any friend of Tachigami is a friend of mine." "Yes may i ask why you call him that name?" Kiri gave the cutist thinking face like she used to.Using her left hand two fingers to her lips as she was thinking and then she smiled. "Well when i was little i owned a pet mouse. When he got lost Zoro found him in his senseis swords. i was happy that he didnt hurt him so i called him after my pet Tachigami and Tachi is a form of sword style where im from.Its like rending and gami means god or goddess so i knew one day he would be the undefeated swordsmen. He just needed to work on his temper."

Nami made a nervous look to robin as if wondering to say he never fixed it. but luffy said it. "Oh zoros very hot headded. Even when near sanji."

@Evergreen98

Zoro smiled a little happy to meet his old friend from the past, " it has been a while..." he said to her surprisingly softly. Robin just calmly smiled at Nami. " I am not that hot headed" he said to Luffy and rolled his eyes a little. Robin looked at Kiri and asked, " so, what is the hoshido kingdom like?" She asked her curiously.

---

@kirisuto12804

she smiled and before she can answer she noticed sanji offer her tea and she gently takes it. "Thank you..um As you might know its a small island in Wano..its not known by some but like the larger island Hoshido wishes never to be involved in the marines. W have in the center of Lake Beewa, a large lake that lies in the bottom of a deep hollow, surrounded by a mountain range, separating it from other parts of west as a natural defense. The only access to the city is a steep dirt path between two rock cliffs, leading down from a high ledge at the Coast, so thus the elevation of Hidoshio would be lower than sea level.Making it the perfect training for some. The city spans across the surface of lake Beewa, by large pillars staked down to the bottom of the lake and supporting the city's mass. The city's lowermost layer is a bed of rock, with a plug as a mean of channeling the water of lake Beewa into the city's canals.The majority of citizens is the middle-class people who mainly live by commerce, blacksmith, ferry service, carpentry,cooking and so on. These middle-class people live in the Commoners' Quarter. Another part of the kingdom citizenry is the upper-class people aristocrats, members of the imperial family, who live in the luxurious Aristocratic Quarter. If you wish to visit You can all be my guests and your welcome to explore." usopp jumped up excited but noticed he startled kiri and was trying to say sorry.

@Evergreen98

Robin's eyes gleamed a little at the information that was given to her about Hoshido. Zoro then looked at Kiri and asked, "so why were you on a marine ship?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. " did you and Locket runaway from home?" He asked her, wondering how the heck she got on the marine ship.

----

@kirisuto12804

kiri cringed he almost nailed it and she sadly shook her head no. "My father was blinded by power and safety. One of the strongest marines offered to marry me in exchange he will let the island live. but i have to live somewhere else away from my friends. I asked to at least bring one of my closest. Locket. Me and locket did put up a small fight. I didnt want my country imprisoned by marines and Locket didnt want me marrying a creep i didnt like or she trusted. after a while i had no chouse but to sing her lullaby and we were on that ship going to him. If it wasnt for you..I think i would be a trophy to a marine."

Nami nodded and looked at luffy "Luffy i think we should give her a little space. freedom is precious to her at the moment." She then looked at Kiri. "Do you want anything?" Kiri looked up. "Can he make bimbibap?I always made some for tachigami and the other mikos when they were sad or stressed." Sanji made a nervous smile. He didnt even know what that was "Y-yes little angel let me see if i have the ingredents." He went in his kitchen.

Zoro gripped his katana at what he heard. 'What was his father his father thinking?!' He thought extremely angry, but didn't show it it in front if Kiri and kept a calm look, but he was gripping his katana tightly. " don't worry Kiri, you are safe her with us" he said to her and smiled a little. " we won't let you be a marine trophy" he added. Robin looked at Kiri, " if you don't mind me asking... who was the marine that wanted to marry you?"

----

@kirisuto12804

kiri looked up and tried to smile "A-all i know was that his name was Baulder and he owns a marine ship called the sea princess." Sanji gave her the meal she requested and gave the others. "Did you make en extra bowl mr sanji?" Kiri asked. Sanji was curious. "I made plenty because of my captains stomach why?" "My friend um has a unique appetite and if you make something she like she will jump out of a dead sleep for it."

Robin nodded as she took a bowl from Sanji, she will looking into this Baulder captain later. Zoro also took a bowl from Sanji and tried the Bimbibap, he smiled slightly, it brought back a lot of fun old childhood memories. He then looked at Kiri, " a unique appetite? Like she eats alot?" He asked her. It did make sense due to her devil fruit power and the fact that she has to constantly try to control her devil side of her power.

At some point in her sleep, Locket reached over and hugged Chopper. She was now cuddling with him in her sleep happily. She buried her face into his fur and hummed softly to herself.

---

@kirisuto12804

She nodded. "Its not her fault its the devil fruit power. then again i eat alot too sometimes. its mostly for the calories." As she ate she explained some bits of her culture and her being a miko. Usopp gasped in some horror and franky did a little as well. "S-so being a miko means you can see g-g-ghosts?!"She nodded. "I originally had this power when i was little until i ate a melo melo no mi. it was grossss!" she cringed remembering it and luffy nodded. "Yes but why did you eat it?" Kiri smiled. "I wanted to sing to the spirits. but when i learned this would do better i felt like the fruit blessed me and was a present from them."She saw chopper being a bit hug strangled and decided to rescue. "Locket..its dinner time with our new friends. let their nice doctor go so he can eat." "Can i ask how you met her?" chopper asked. Kiri smiled. "Well i was flying my kite and she was flying about trying to get a view and she got tangled. To this day she somehow has this weird fear of kites."

@Evergreen98

Locket hugged the doctor not wanting to let go, she opened her eyes after a minute and let go of the reindeer. Her wings went back into her body and she looked at Kiri, " I feel weak..." she said to her as she pushed herself off bed and sat up. She stretched a little and looked around, she didn't seem energetic and hyper like she should be at the moment, but smiled at them before looking at Kiri, " who are they and what happened at the marine fight?" She asked Kiri. All she remembered was that she changed to her devil form at the marine fight.

---

@kirisuto12804

Kiri smiled and began coaxing her friend. "locket its okay These are our friends. they saved us. And remember that cute boy i talked about when i was a traveling girl miko?hes on this ship too so you can trust everyone. They even made food." She guided Locket to the table and hand fed her a bit till she was able to have the energy to feed herself. Franky spoke up. "So um are mikos the girls i see at plays do that dance?" Kiri nodded. "Yes their are 3 dances. One that wards spirits and a play demonstration. I can demonstrate my fans word style in a play dance if you want.its a historic song that all miko know." Everyone nodded wanting to see.

Locket slowly nodded to what Kiri said, she was still sleeping and a little out of it. She followed her to the table and ate the food. She blinked a little, small pixie wings came out and fluttered at how delicious it was. After a few spoon she took the bowl off her hand and ate it happily, it was really delicious and she was starving. She quickly finished the first bowl and took a second bowl of food. She hummed happily and looked at Miko, " shouldn't you be resting as well?" She asked Miko and tilted her head a little.

---

@kirisuto12804

She nodded seeing her friends point. "Yes you have a point. and since your gonna be up for a while ill go rest. She gets up and gently puts her sword next to zoro. "I trust him taking care of it. He might remember it as Tsukiyomi-no-Mikoto's moon blade." She hugged him and whispered. "I missed you.." she lets go and nami walked her to her bedroom to rest. Sanji then began interogatting. "How did a jerk like you have a pretty woman for a friend."

Locket smile gently as she watched her friend go and get some rest. She hummed a little as she ate, her eyes then landed on Zoro, who Kiri hugged. Zoro smiled and took the sword from her, "don't worry I'll take care of her" he said to her and blushed a little when she hugged him. Locket giggled a little and watched her walk off with one of the crew members. She then heard Sanji and turned to look at the two, Zoro rolled his eyes at Sanji, " I was trying to find my way back to my house and I bumped into her" he said to Sanji.

----

@kirisuto12804

Luffy smiled eatting more of his fill. and began talking "Im luffy and im gonna be king of the pirates."he then painted to everyone. "The two over there are sanji and zoro."He then pointed to the girls. "thats nico robin and Nami. We also have usopp chopper franky and brook..." The he. they forgot to warn kiri about brooks 'little hobby' Luffy looked at nami, "nami you did tell kiri about brooks love for panties right?" Before she could speak a small high pitch allmost deafening scream was heard and brook was running out in some horror. being chased by kiri hoolding her fans "WHAT TILL I GET YOU YOU PERVERED DEMON THING!" "I beg your pardon madam i am a devil fruit user like you." "I dont give a monkies bottom why were you looking under my kimono its improper!"

Nami began laughing. "I think they will get along fine here." She then looked at zoro and locket. "Anyway to calm her down?"

Locket looked at Lufy as she took her 4th bowl and smiled, " nice to meet Pirate King" she said with a giggled." You know, I actually wanted to got out and be a pirate. I wanted to be the captain and find my own crew" she said to Luffy and titled her head when he mentioned Brook, but before she could ask she hear Kiri screaming and a skeleton man running out with a angry Kiri. Zoro chuckled at Kiri, he was really happy to see her lively and happy after all these year. He walked over to her and gently patted her head, " dont worry, The Panty Demon won'the touch you again" he said with a chuckle. Locket was laughing at this, her eyes then turned white and her body stiffen for 2 seconds before going back to normal for and realaxing. She looked tired and exhausted again, her pixie wings went back inside and she set the bowl down on the table since she lost her appetite. Robin looked at her, " are you ok?" She asked and Locket nodded, " yeah... I just need more sleep" she said and gave her a weary smile.

---

@kirisuto12804

the next morning kiri learns of the wano members momonosuke and Kin'emon. They treated her like royalty almost and even though she was happy before she wasnt smiling when they were doing it. She didnt like her role as princess. Then she shyly asked. "May i ask mr luffy where your going?" Luffy smiled. "Oh were going to Dressrosa but not yet though. Were waiting on a friend. You cant miss him he has a submarine and cool doctor powers." Nami nodded. "Ya however to 'toy' with us he switched our personalties. it was not funny being in another body!"

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back