• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kio’s Attempt at Making Friends (A 1x1 Search)

Kio.exe

Road work ahead? Uh, I sure hope it does...
Hello you lovely human beings! Chances are, if you’ve stumbled across this sad ol’ thread, you’re looking for a 1x1 partner! Well, you’ve come to the right place! I know, what a coincidence. So. A few things about me. My name is Kiona, but most people just call me Kio, and honestly? I have way too much time on my hands, so I’m fairly active. I write at an advanced level (I hope), and typically type out about 300-500 words per response, but it can be more or less depending on what I’m given to work with. I am willing to do pretty much any pairing at all, and play either female or male OC’s, so just let me know what you’re looking for and I’d be happy to work something out! I prefer not to RP fandoms, however, but if it’s something you really want to do, I’ll see if I can make an exception. I have some plot ideas and pairings that I’ll list below, but if you have any other ideas, suggestions or requests let me know below or shoot me a PM.

• River Valley Café
    Muse A has lived in their hometown, River Valley, all their life, working at their parents’ cafe. A small town by no means, Muse A has seen more than their fair share of people passing through on their way to greater destinations, stopping in for a bit of coffee or a pastry before being on their way again. Because of this, life is never boring for Muse A, but it could certainly be more interesting.

Muse B has wanted nothing more all their lives than to go on an adventure. Growing up in a small town where everyone knows everyone and there are only three places to work...adventure wasn’t a possibility. A phone call, however, changed all this. Muse B now has the opportunity of a lifetime: move to River Valley to work as an intern at their dream job. Without second thoughts, Muse B hops on the first train out of town and begins their adventure...only to realize that “intern” is just a fancy word for “coffee bringer”...

It’s Called a Hustle, Sweetheart.
    Muse A is a detective, hell bent on keeping their city safe from crime. They do a good job at it, too, solving pretty much any case that’s thrown their way. When one of the city’s business leaders, Maxwell Newman, is murdered, Muse A takes the case, expecting it to be your run of the mill murder-for-money schemes. The case, however, becomes more difficult—and dangerous—for the detective than any they’ve had before.

Muse B has committed far more than their fair share of crimes—anywhere from petty theft to helping cover up a murder. They haven’t been caught, and they don’t plan on it any time soon. When Muse B is unwittingly a witness to the murder of Maxwell Newman, they decide that it’s their business to know what other lowlifes are lurking around the city.

When Muse B bumps into Muse A at the scene of the crime a few days later, the two form an unlikely alliance, working together to solve the murder. Muse B is careful to hide their past from Muse A, but it’s much harder than one would think to hide things from a detective…

A Royal Pain in The Ass
    Muse A, as the heir to a large chunk of land in their kingdom, has had everything they’ve ever wanted laid at their feet their whole life. Money, lovers, entertainment. But with status comes responsibility and Muse A longs for freedom from the cesspit they call court. Life seems to like making Muse A miserable, however, and they are called to stay at the royal castle indefinitely, to learn the intricacies of the Royal Court.

Muse B has never been noticed their whole life. A simple castle worker, they’ve lived their life at the whims of every stuck up noble and entitled douchebag that orders them around. Muse B wants nothing more than to escape the confines of their work, and is prepared to leave the castle when word that a new noble would be coming to stay at the castle, all staff are needed on hand and Muse B is unable to leave…

Please keep in mind that these are only the very bare skeletons to plot ideas I’ve had, and I am more than willing to change, add or adapt any details or characters you’d want me to. I am also willing to do pretty much any plot in general, these were just some ideas I’ve had.

Might I ask if you're up for a FxF AngelxDemon? I also do werewolfxvampire but I'm craving that rn tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back