• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♔Kingston.Preparatory♔

Trinity Patin

Rocker

She laughed a little.

"Well, we should head back. Don't want you to get in trouble, now do we?" Trinity said, tapping his nose playfully.

Charles //chuck

"Suree"

He said, popping a stick of gum into his mouth so that he wouldn't get caught.

He readjusted his tie, and was ready to trek back.

Trinity Patin

Rockers

"This seems odd, but will you give me a piggyback?" Trinity asked innocently. She didn't weight much; Charles could probably toss her around like a football if he wanted to.

Charles // chuck

"do I have the pleasure?"

He smiled, picking her up like a bag of Cotten and holding onto her legs

They trekked back up the hill, right back towards the school.

Trinity Patin

Rocker

Trinity giggled as Charles picked her up and carried her back to the school.

"Alright, you can put me down now. Thank you for that." Trinity said with a laugh, taking Chuck's hand in hers and leading him over to the dorms.

Charles//chuck

Charles smiled, allowing her to lead him to the dorms. He glanced over at Kimberly and Brian, and smirked. She was going for another jock? Pfft.

He snapped his attention back to Trinity

Brian Christopher Hyland

Jocks

Brian knew they were playing a game. The puppy eyes and the hand on his thigh was a huge tell to what Kimberly really wanted, and he planned to play along. Most guys would leave once they realized they were falling under a spell, but he wasn't the type to ever fall for a girl. He preferred to play the games instead.

"Yeah, of course. I would do anything for you," he said lifting her chin.

➳KIMBERLY WOODS

➳17

➳Queen Bees

She pulled off her sunglasses playfully as he held her chin.

She stood up slowly, allowing her skirt to hug her hips and the kimono to be grabbed from beneath them.

"You're an Angel, Brian. I don't know what I'd do without you.."

She said, her accent making her voice sweet and pleasurable.

She held out a hand for him to grab to help himself up.

Brian Christopher Hyland

Jocks

Brian watched Kim stand up very slowly. He smirked as he checked out her long, silky-looking legs. Her skirt hugged her hips in all the right places. He could already tell that this was going to be one good, long fling. To make sure Kim knew oh his intentions, his eyes scanned over her legs before making eye contact with her once again.

"Well, you know, I'd only do this for you," he said as a smile crept across his face. He grabbed hold of Kimberly's hand and got up. He dusted his shorts off before looking back at her.

"Now, shall we?"

➳KIMBERLY WOODS

➳17

➳Queen Bees

Kimberley's eyes sparkled as she watched him scan her legs. She was used to the attention by now, but she loved a first day fling. Kim wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him a little closer, biting her lip and looking up, her puppy eyes melting away, and being replaced with raw, powerful pupils, that dilated when she came face to face with him.

"Lead the way.."

She said, waiting for him to lead her to her dorm.

The dorm she shared with London, might she add.

"
She won't be pleased- but he's hot. I want him"

Kimberly thought, keeping her eyes on him.

Brian Christopher Hyland

Jocks

Brian smirked as Kimberley pulled him closed to her. His hands wandered down her back and wrapped his arms around her waist. "This is going to be a good one....." he thought pleased. He grabbed Kim by her arm and lead her toward her dorm. "I'm up for a little fun...." he said with a devilish glint in his eyes.

London Cassandra Diaz

London Cassandra Diaz

Partiers/Players

London unpacked all her clothes and transferred them into her drawers. She was so glad to have been in the dorm room before Kimberley showed up. She didn't have time to listen to her pathetic bickering.

➳KIMBERLY WOODS

➳17

➳Queen Bees

Kimberly allowed him to explore, all the while keeping an eye on him.

Walking to the dorm, she noticed the door was cracked a little. Someone was inside.

Her dorm, that was perfectly decorate, on her side of the room, with a double bed that had the most amazingly soft bedsheets.

Knowing London would be in there, she turned on her heels to Brian, and gave a playful smile leaning against the wall.

"You are so hot."

She said, her lined eyes scanning him once again.

Brian Christopher Hyland

Jocks

Brian smirked and put his arm up against the wall. He stared into Kimberly's eyes. His eyes were sparkling with intensity now. A devilish grin spread across his face. He watched her eyes scan across him.

"You are so hot," she had said.

"Oh... I know," Brian replied confidently, then he smashed his lips against Kimberly. He let his tongue quickly slip out of his mouth. He was ready to step up a level, but he had to make sure Kimberly had what it took.

"I know! Definitely~ We should compose more, definitely. We are quite the composers, my friend! You pick a piece now; I'm just happy to be playing right now," Theo responded with a goofy grin. Adelaide had to admit she was happy playing as well, but as her eyes caught sight of the still messy room, she was reminded that they still had a job to do. And she still hadn't got settled in her dorm, not that she was excited to do that, but it still needed to be done.

Adelaide just couln't escape the satisfactory clutches of music. "All right. One more piece. But we gotta finish after this one." She looked sternly at Theo, yet in a playful manner, as she walked to the music score storage room. Her fingers flipped through the available music. Finding the right music for their instrumentation was a little difficult. It seemed like the music they composed was the only piece that put a violin and trumpet together. She would have to transpose something. That would take awhile, but she enjoyed dueting with Theo. He was a strong player. Maybe during lunch break they could reconveine and play some more.

"Theo, friend, there's nothing else written for violin and trumpet but I have an idea." Adelaide shouted from the music score room, still gazing at all the pieces in front of her. "I can transpose a part from a violin duet into a trumpet part. It'll take me sometime, though. Maybe all morning. We can come play during lunch, though." Adelaide sighed. So much to do. So little time.

➳KIMBERLY WOODS

➳17

➳Queen Bees

Kimberley's eyes closed, allowing him to take her mouth, but kept his hands where she could see them. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and let her tongue sneak outside.

Moving to the side, all the while keeping her arms around her neck, she slid over the wall until she reached the door.

With plenty of practice, she kicked the door open and stumbled backwards into the room, her lips still sealed against Brian's.

Trinity Patin

Rockers

Trinity finally got to her dorm.

"Here it is. My, um, fabulous dorm." She said, opening the door.

On her side of the dorm, Trinity had her guitar and amp set up, her half of the walls covered with band posters.

"Not very exciting, I know, but it'll do." She said, sitting down on her bed, which had black satiny soft bed sheets.

"You can sit down, I don't bite," Trinity said, patting the bed beside her. "Well, much." She finished with a wink.

Charles // Chuck

Charles raised an eyebrow, intrigued by how the dorm was decorated. He examined the band posters, to which he knew none of, but smiled all the same.

"I like it. It's very- you"

He said with a smile.

Trinity Patin

Rockers

Trinity laughed a little.

"Oh Charles, you haven't even seen me fully yet." She said, standing up to lean closer to him, poking him in the chest.

She smirked as she looked up at him. He really seemed like a gentleman, but Trinity hadn't known him long. For all she knew, he could just be flirting with her so he could sleep with her and then leave, but as Trinity gazed into his eyes, something made her doubt that theory.

Brian Christopher Hyland

Jocks

Brian followed Kimberly into her room. Once he was inside, he slammed the door closed and pushed Kimberly toward her bed. He slipped one hand under her shirt, and his other pulled on her hair. He continued kissing Kimberly as their tongues fought for dominance. He didn't acknowledge her roommate, and he frankly didn't care if they were invading her privacy. He didn't cover up his moans, and he didn't worry about getting caught in the girl's dorm.

London Cassandra Diaz

Partiers/Players

London looked over her shoulder to see Brian and Kimberly hitting it off. She was totally fine with Kimberly bringing in a guy since it usually meant that she could bring in a guy, but the sound of their kisses and moans weren't that appetizing.

"He can stay here after 10 if you let me bring in someone," London said to Kimberly not expecting a response.

➳KIMBERLY WOODS

➳17

➳Queen Bees

Kimberley's toned stomach rippled as his hand found its was up her shirt, and a moan slipped from between her already bruising lips.

"He can stay here after 10 if you let me bring someone"

She was okay with this?

She thought it wasn't that bad an offer. Naya used to have guys over
all the time. And she was constantly groaning. So it couldn't be that bad.

Kimberley gave a lazy thumbs up, as she fumbled to unfasten his buckle.

Brian Christopher Hyland

Jocks

Brian pulled away panting. He quickly ripped off his belt and threw it over his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her waist. He fell onto her bed and pulled her along with him. (fade to the back? Its getting intense?)

London Cassandra Diaz

Partiers/Players

London nodded in response to Kimberly's thumbs up. "Yup, no problem. Thank me later," she said no expecting a response. She grimaced as she listened to the moans and sloppy kisses. "Okay, I'm done," she said slightly disgusted. She quickly took out her MP3 player and plugged in her earbuds. She slipped them on to ignore further 'love making' noises.

➳KIMBERLY WOODS

➳17

➳Queen Bees

OOC: Aha yes! "Love making noises"

After a while, Kimberly fell back into her her sheets, panting and wiping a sheer of sweat from her forehead. Her long curled brunette locks lay in a swirl around her head, and her white sheets covered her.

She glanced over at Brian, who was laying in the bed next to her, and rolled onto her side, a confused look on her face, but a smile playing on her red, bitten lips.

"You alright there, love?"

She genuinely asked, laying a soft hand on his chest. She didn't cuddle him, nor kiss him, until he decided on the next move.

It was just a fling Kimberly, get over yourself.

Charles // chuck

Charles popped a gum into his mouth, but glanced away when she gazed into his eyes. He liked her, yes, but didn't want to rush into anything just yet. He didn't want things to go bad, like the last time.

"would you care to watch a movie-or?"

He asked, glancing at her TV.

Trinity Patin

Rockers

Trinity watched Charles closely.

"Sure. What do you have an interest in?" She asked, flicking on the tv.

She noticed him look away. Maybe she was coming on too strong. She felt bad when it happened. Maybe Charles didn't like Trinity. Or maybe he did.

'Ugh, this is too confusing!' Trinity thought, irritated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back