• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingsman: A New Generation

GoldenAgeBoredom

[Insert Clever Title Here]
Alright, so I am a huge fan of a the Kingsman film as well as the comic book of the same name. I really wanted to do an RP based on the Kingsman group set in the future. Basically, we would have one character for each member of the round table and have them all be English spies. Before I get any further, I just wanted to see if anybody would be interested in starting a Kingsman roleplay with me. Please comment below if you would be interested!

I'm not interested in myself, but I'd like to offer a word of advice. I believe you are advertising to the wrong people. You would probably have better luck posting this under the fandom page.

I'm not interested in myself, but I'd like to offer a word of advice. I believe you are advertising to the wrong people. You would probably have better luck posting this under the fandom page.
h that's what I thought I did. Oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back