• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kingpin - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
vixe vixe : hello ! and ill check out your chara soon!

@everyoneelse : hello guysss !
emmeline the 'slut' has most of her information up [aside from her backstory which i shall add later]
feel free to check her out<3
wow,,, can't believe all our characters will be living alongside an angel called emmeline - but she's so great and amazing and just wow;;;; much amaze, much talent, much awe

tbh i've already read it and she's honestly amazing???

and also everyone's codiNG IS SLAYING ME !!
o my flip flops. agshsjsks THANK YOU SO MUCH! i am so proud of how i made her now ! and i’m much excited to play her!

and omggg, thank you again agshsjsks
wow,,, can't believe all our characters will be living alongside an angel called emmeline - but she's so great and amazing and just wow;;;; much amaze, much talent, much awe
o my godsssss.
pls. thank you so much agsjsks. that means a lot to me and i just agshsjkss
she’s an angel with horns though agshsjsk. like she’s at her breaching point and she’s just rdy to fight and just ahhhh!

[i promise this is the last message from me today since i'm spamming]

- - my child is finished<3

this rp is filled with character’s as leo’s this is a disaster waiting to happen sgsbxbc

Last edited:
hey guys! just a reminder that the deadline's on january 8th. again, if you guys need an extension, just message me or deer deer and we'll happily give you more time.

anyway, oli's done! i was extra n added a memory from the party in his cs, bc i could hehe. you guys can tag your friends if you like, as we have yet to have someone apply for the quarterback.

i'm so proud of ur charas n i'm really excited for this to start!! good luck everyone <3 <3 also ya'll know that we accept charas based on the quality of writing and depth of the character, but i'm honestly so impressed w/ all of ur coding. like wow. amazing. so fucken good. love it 10/10

Thank you for? I'm great! Thanks for asking. What about yourself?
the spams , my newsfeed was getting pretty stale if i may say so myself!
i’m glad !
honestly i have the biggest headache and it’s kinda killing me and being an obstacle agshsjsks

the spams , my newsfeed was getting pretty stale if i may say so myself!
i’m glad !
honestly i have the biggest headache and it’s kinda killing me and being an obstacle agshsjsks
Do you have any medicine? Have you drank water in awhile?

i took some medicine and water and i’m slowly waiting for it to work!
hopefully it does!
I get headaches all the time! I think it’s from me over stressing so maybe if you took a break and relaxed it would help! I hope you feel better, love.

I get headaches all the time! I think it’s from me over stressing so maybe if you took a break and relaxed it would help! I hope you feel better, love.
thank you so much !
so i did take you advice and i honestly decided to go down memory lane and watch . . .
barbie movies

thank you so much !
so i did take you advice and i honestly decided to go down memory lane and watch . . .
barbie movies
wait some of the barbie movies are surprisingly really good... i had to watch them with my friend's little sister during long car trips in high school and i have to say that i'm impressed

wait some of the barbie movies are surprisingly really good... i had to watch them with my friend's little sister during long car trips in high school and i have to say that i'm impressed
RIGHT ?
some of them really are !!
like i’m still impressed!
the graphics and the changes are astonishing from the time i watched barbie as rapunzel to the starlight barbie one i just recently watched. however, the voice actresses changed but i honestly couldn’t spot the difference bc it was so on point !

RIGHT ?
some of them really are !!
like i’m still impressed!
the graphics and the changes are astonishing from the time i watched barbie as rapunzel to the starlight barbie one i just recently watched. however, the voice actresses changed but i honestly couldn’t spot the difference bc it was so on point !
Damn I'm sure there's a bunch of new barbie movies out since my time. I distinctly remember loving the nutcracker and the princes & the pauper tho

Damn I'm sure there's a bunch of new barbie movies out since my time. I distinctly remember loving the nutcracker and the princes & the pauper tho
YES
UR JUST LIKE MEEEEE I'M JUST LIKE UUUUUUUUUU
tumblr_inline_oz4mynolTJ1s2lhps_540.png

even though im more of a winnie the pooh fan you know he the og in my eyes
THE PRINCESS & THE PAUPER WAS MY SHIT — I’M JUST LIKE YOU, YOU’RE JUST LIKE ME. ITS SOMETHING ANYONE CAN SEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back