• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingdom's Edge

Detective Rascal

Magic is just Science unexplained
4 Kingdoms rule the land, each one ruled by a Princess who is connected with the main belief and standings of their kingdom.

Solstice, the Kingdom that is ruled by the Sun. They believe that the sun is all you need, and everything else can be done by your bare hands.

Eventide, the Kingdom that lives in the dark of Night. Eventide is full of those who can wield the power of the night, and every one of Eventide's citizens believe that the beauty of night is the optimum of beauty in the world.

Dogma, the Kingdom of Science. Logic and science is what creates the tools and wisdom you need in life, and those in Dogma do not have a religious belief in either of the celestial bodies or anything else, they accept only facts and have no faith.

Rapture, The Kingdom of Love. The People in Rapture believe that kindness and love is the best way to live your life. If you have a bad thought about someone, you do not say it, and always be kind to those around you.

Though of course, these kingdom are not happy with each other, and all Four of them have a tension with everyone else. The Kingdoms are on the edge of war, preparing to fight the others for resources, religious beliefs and non, and to end the feuds between them all.

Normal Talk

Hey Guys, I've had this rp idea stuck in my head for a little while now, and I thought that I would actually start putting it into motion, but I wanted to see if anyone would actually be interested in this before I put it up.

I was hoping for about 4 people, to play as the champions of each of the Kingdoms. They would have to go on a quest, in order to stop the 4 kingdoms going to war and to uncover a mystery that's been hiding within the lands since ancient times.

Any questions? I would love to answer them, and if you have any really cool suggestions, I would love to hear them.

I might join but i really want/need more information is this in a medival fantasy (with bows and swords) or steampunk etc etc.

Also more information about the plot would be nice all you gave us is: 4 kingdoms on edge of war 4 champions doing something.

Oh gosh, so sorry, I had a paragraph on weapons. I don't know where it went.

But, this is a more medival fantasy with maigc thrown in. Solstice citizens mainly use weapons like swords and bows, hammers and axes. They're more down to earth, so they use weapons like that. Eventide is full with mages, who use magic in order to attack. Usually armed with a whole range of spells, and magically blessed daggers and staffs.

Dogma uses inventions, mini catapults that are almost like guns, but not quite. They use explosives, but they're more into traps than anything. And Rapture uses bows, and if they know it, can hand to hand combat. But Rapture is the most peaceful city, and doesn't really believe in fighting.

Also for plot, I was thinking of the 4 champions being forced to go together to an old land by their patron Princesses, looking for a force that's meant to lurk there. Having to go through challenges of dealing with each other and what's on the road to where they're going, and having to find out the mystery of why the princesses sent them.

okay sounds cool i would like to join as the Rapture champion since i kinda got bows fetish xD

just really small thing that bothers me is why would 4 kingdoms that hate each other and are about to go to war work togther for this mission(if the answer is that we will find it while rping then forget i asked xD )

Cool, I'll make sure to mention you if/when I get the thread up.

(And yes the answer if you will find out while rping)

Awesome, I'm glad you guys are interested. I will probably wait till someone else pips up, but I may make the thread anyway soon. I'll make sure to mention you all so you know where it is.

Interested. Would love to join Dogma

(Also the kingdoms reminded me a bit of the Factions from Divergent)

Totally playing Solstice.

For... special reasons

solaire-of-astora-large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back