• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom Wars

Rose walked around the battle site and looked for any living orc around. If she found one, she would drag them over to the people she just protected.

he looks at her sad "please...i would never harm a woman....evne more one of my race...i beg of you just tell me....why our brothers are in war?" he asks,holding her calmly

Oni sighed and loosened. "We had to. Someone arrived in the dark kingdom and threatened the entire kingdom. If we didn't obey him, he'd kill everyone..." She said has hair fell in her face.

he sighed and walked in the fire kingdom "i have an idea....please...let me help you miss....im Marthuck..." he smiled abit as he putted her down

Shiori walks up to Oni, a friendly smile upon her face. "That makes me unable to return to my kingdom then..." Shiori put a hand on Oni's shoulder. "I suppose this is what happens when my father gets killed... Seems he really was keeping the peace in the dark kingdom."

Oni sighed and crossed his arms. She stayed quiet while everyone else was talking.

Rose saw Isis and saw her veins were turning black. "OH MY GOSH!" She yells running over and pulling out all of the arrows. She examines the body and feels her pulse. "She poisoned bad..." Rose said frowning.

Shiori sees Isis, immediately running over and kneeling down. "Isis...! Isis, are you alright? Come on, Isis, speak to me!" A tear rolled down Shiori's face, soon a few more following. She hugged Isis tightly, not letting go. When she sees this happening, Yuki walks over to Isis, her eyes closed, hands to her own heart. Her mouth was moving, like some kind of prayer, though no words came out. A golden-white light surrounded Yuki's body, like some kind of goddess. Her hands slowly reached out from pressed to her heart, a pure white soul floating with them. She pointed her palms at Isis, the soul lightly flowing into her body, like a stream of purity. It started to slow the poison, though wasn't enough to actually get rid of it, only hold it back. The stream of light started to turn black, slowly stealing the poison from Isis's body, transferring it into Yuki's own body. She was taking whatever poison affected Isis into herself, to try and save Isis from it.

Rose looked at the child and yelled. "No!" She grabbed her shoulders and shook her, stopping the transfer of the poison to her body, it went back into Isis. "There is another way." She said looking at both of the young girls. "There is a herb that can be brewed into tea, if this girl drinks it, she lives." She says carefully.

Oni sat there and kept glancing at the orc beside her. she scoffed and looked away.

Yuki looks at Rose. "This way is faster. I have a natural resistance to poisons. I can take the poison longer before death, giving more time to get the herb." Yuki returned to taking the poison for herself. "I can at least split the poison off from her body enough to delay the effects until the herb is found." Her neck slowly became black like Isis's skin, though after reaching up halfway across one of her cheeks, consuming half her neck in a diagonal way, and some of her right shoulder and arm was turned black, it stopped.

Shiori glares at him, as though her eyes themselves were darkness. "You get any closer, and I'll kill you. I'm not letting some technological idiot get anywhere near my friend."

"Y-You are..." He backs away, slowly. What the hell is happening, he thinks. "Yuki... what happened..."

Rose sighs and kneels next to the girl. "I'll be back with the herbs we need to help your friend. I will let you know though, she won't gt better right away. The herbs need to take time, okay?" She says very kindly to Shiori.

"Poison," Shiori says. "Yuki can't really talk right now, as she's holding the poison in at where she would speak from. If she were to speak now, she'd lose her hold on the poison that's in her throat, and it would begin spreading through her own body," She says to him before she nods at Rose. "Alright."

Rose stands up and starts to walk off. "I'll be back!" She yells before sinking inside the ground and disappearing.

Worried, he looks for some herbs around. "Which ones are they? Maybe I can use some medicine... what poison is it?"

"Like hell I'm trusting you to help her!" Shiori's entire body became surrounded with this pure evil presence, like she'd kill him if he even took a single step forward.

Rose appears in front of the Earth king. "The herbs we need is, dark root, spike leaf, and the rarest of them all, ice rose." She says pointing to the blizzard on the mountain. "But I cannot go there... I'll surly die and Isis will not survive..."

Shiori gets up, walking over to rose. "Let me get them. Isis is my friend, and there's no way in hell I'm trusting this guy."

Rose kneels in front of Shiori. "You can get the dark root from your kingdom... But we need all the help we can get. I promise, he won't do anything." She says smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back