• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom Wars

he hears the orcs coming and he doesnt believe what he saw when they were coming close "no...NO!" he screamed in anger,it happened,his brothers have joined the dark army,he quickly reaches for two ebony axes,ready to battle "why brothers?why?!" his anger was so much for seeing how the other orcs have joined the dark side that he had no choice but to fight,he stood ready to battle

Yuki walked out in front of all the Orcs, not showing any sign of fear. She was but a fifteen year old girl, yet she stood there anyways. She closed her eyes, raising her left arm. Suddenly, a wave of blinding light shot out at all the orcs, overtaking the entire area. When the light disappeared, every single orc was unconscious, the darkness through them floating into the air and flying into Shiori, causing her to scream in pain for a little while. It was unknown why it went to Shiori, but one thing was certain; Shiori was some kind of magnet for pure darkness.

A gun drops from the sky, and a dragoon runs to help. "Execute entities 99431-102992." It immediately starts to crush the orcs. He takes shots with his gun, and only missed once.

(Alright, thank you. I'm going to reply now.)

Isis was weak but still had a little fight in her. She sat up as more orcs followed them and shot ice at one of them, freezing them in an ice block. Soon Isis passed out from the poison and her veins started turn black very slowly.

I hear Shiori's scream, and rush to it. "Ill be back! Execute number 41-Defend!" The dragoon stays by her side.

Marthuck kept striking the orcs trying to run there,he tried to knock them out "why does every orc have to be like this!?" he started crying as he kept slashing them,trying at least to make them unconsious,he quickly pick one who followed and looks at him sad "why are you all doing this?!"

Shiori stands up, having fallen from the pain a few seconds ago. She opens her eyes, no longer screaming in pain. Something was off about her. A black aura appeared around her, looking like darkness itself. It was taking her anger, and making it stronger. She grabs the leg of the dragoon, literally lifting it up and slamming it upside-down behind her with ease. She jumps at the orcs really fast, just a simple being within a hundred feet enough to kill most of them.

"No! Its protecting someone! It doesn't-" The dragoon attacks her, jumping on top of her. "Stop!!!"

(Hey guys I'm going to make another character to stop the war, scine Isis can't do anything, and neither can Douglas. Plus it's fun to have more than one character! xD )

The dragoon suddenly gets incinerated by black flames, removing it from existence entirely. Darkness seemed to overlay with her voice, but only slightly. "I hate 'technology'."

"Technology killed my only friend..." Her voice was back to normal, though the darkness was still around her. The energy suddenly exploded outwards, getting stronger by the moment.

(I'm already making a bunch of characters, It's really not all hard. :) Can you make it please or have a friend do it? @DaedricSkaarj )

Rose suddenly bursts in the war and plants tie all the orcs to the ground and pulls them under neath the ground, to the earth kingdom where an army waits to enslave them. She walks in front of the people she just saved and looked at everyone of them. "Hello!" She said surprisingly very friendly.

Shiori's dark aura caused any of the orcs around her to not get dragged down, as it literally killed all living beings other than those orcs. She personally kills them with her own knife, the dark aura then dissipating.

(its because marthuck doesnt know why they appeared or why they are attacking or anything,its just for a quick post anyway)

Oni struggles to get free from the other orcs grasp. "Let me go, weakling!" She yells trying to step on his foot. "Unhand me!"

he looks at her abit sad "just tell me...please...why our bothers joined the dark army?" he tears abit,with both axes on his back

Bucky

Getting better I stood up and started fighting some more and as the arrows we being shot at me I did flips and dodge them cause I have more room to do and I have killed about 23. Seeing more come I got ready to hold them off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back