• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom Wars

Shiori kicks the guy when he kneels down next to them, sending him back a few feet. "Don't you dare get close to me and my sister."

he looks at her curious "soo....whats your name and where are you from?Im Marthuck...lived my childhood in the ice kingdom..."

Yuki drops the cup of tea half-way through drinking it. She coughs, the poison flowing out in the form of pure darkness, Shiori absorbing it involuntarily. Shiori curls her body slightly from the pain for a moment.

Yuki creates a sphere of light around Shiori, keeping him from getting any closer. "Let it happen. Interference now would make it worse..."

He stops in his tracks, stepping back. He gazes at the light, amazed on what it is. "Yuki... what happened..." He walks over to her.

Shiori's skin turned entirely black, as though the poison had taken over her body. She stands up, seeming like some kind of creature of darkness at first. The black skin slowly fades back to normal color, a single trickle of blood having appeared dripping from her lips to her chin at some point without being noticed until now. "I-I'm fine... Just... in pain from that..." The light barrier vanishes, Yuki supporting Shiori as she was about to fall over.

"What... are you..." He backs away from Shiori, pulling out a small knife. "J-Just stay away!"

"Don't worry... It's not like I'm going to kill you..." She stumbles over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder lightly. "I always thought poison was a bad thing, but rather, it's helping with my anger..." She giggles a little, her anger towards him dissipating, her just seeming nothing like she was before.

"What the..." He is suddenly confused, and terrified. He thinks, "Should've not given up my kingdom..." He stops, and smiles a little, just a little. "What do you want..."

"Shiori, I think you should lay down before you pass out from all the poison..." Shiori falls back, out cold. "I was too late..." She kneels next to her, starting to heal her with a white energy orb fomed in front of her palms, which are side by side. "That there, is why you leave somebody being forced to absorb poison in the form of pure darkness... It would have been a lot worse. Possibly her killing you to alleviate the blood rush. She was actually about to kill you right then and there."

A light barrier blocks the knife. "I said she was going to kill you, but I never said of her own will."

Oni sighed and sniffs before turning to face him. "My name is oni... I grew up in the darkness kingdom as an orphan." She says turning away again.

Rose picked up Isis and helped her get to a soft giant leaf, rose has gotten out of the woods and layed Isis on top of it for her to rest.

he sighed and looked at her "....well...you are not the only one Oni...kinda...i was adopted by a elvish family...after my village got attacked....i never met my family" he sighed and looked down sad

he sighed "im sure they were....but i didnt lived my life as a orc...but as a hidden beast...i couldnt go anywhere without my helmet..." he teared abit but looked abit at her

Oni scoffed and actually felt sad for him, but she didn't want to show weakness. "Big deal. No one accepts an Orc as a child..."

he sighed and got up,he looked at her eyes abit sad,realising something "you....you must have suffered like me....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back