• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom Wars

Kira Beast

The kingdom's are at war. Each want more land then the other. The kings and Queens or the kingdoms try and make allies, but none want to give up they're kingdom.

Kingdoms:

Earth Kingdom - It's underground and uses rocks and dirt to make the castle, the creatures in the kingdom are, trolls, ogres, goblins, orcs, dwarves and halflings.

Ice Kingdom - it's on top of a mountain and its always snowing. The castle it made out of different kinds of ice. The creatures living in the ice kingdom are, Ice giants, Ice trolls, Humans with ice powers, and ice elves.

Fire Kingdom - Its inside a volcano and its made up of obsidian and magma. The creatures in this kingdom are, Lava wurms, Dragons, Fire giants, wyrms, and Fire people.

Sky Kingdom - It's in the clouds and its made up of clouds. The creatures in this kingdom are, Pegasus, Griffins, Dragons, and angels.

Light Kingdom - Its inside a cave with crystals everywhere, and everything is bright, and the castle is made up of crystals. The creatures there are, Unicorns, Angels, Pure and innocent humans.

Dark Kingdom - Its in a swamp and the castle is similar of a haunted house. the creatures there are, Demons, giant spiders, Gorgons, Cockatrice, Werewolves, Vampires, Draconian, ect.

Water Kingdom - Its under the ocean and it's castle is made out of coral. The creatures there are, Mermaids/Mermen, Nyphs, Giant squid, Sea serpant ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isis wakes up and stretches. She gets out of bed and braids her white hair and weaves snow flakes, crystals, and ice pieces into her hair. She put on a pale blue shapeless dress that reaches the ground, and slips on flats. She puts on her crown and put on her cape and walks into the throne room and sits down, sitting with a great posture.

Drake wakes up in his castle, sitting up, and walks to his workshop, finishing a new ballista bolt. "Almost done..."

Is Out hunting, Being carefull not to bump into any soldier of any kind, Finds a kingdom highly protected, the flag shows that it is the ice kingdom, he would always go past and get spotted but he is not now, He sneaked in, into the workshop hiding under the table while someone comes past, Steals a Dagger.

Last edited by a moderator:
(@John Abraus ) From Bad times in Space, I'm foxy wwith my new account ^.^, Well I was board I really wanted to rp, Is this a 1 on 1 rp? Soz if it is, I'll leave straight away.

(Character:Robot Created for killing

Name:Terminator

Has feelings

Habbit: Capturing kingdom, tired of making people slaves

Weaponry:Machine gun with a Knife

Others:Later in story gets kicked out of kingdom.)

RobotSoldier said:
(Character:Robot Created for killing
Name:Terminator

Has feelings

Habbit: Capturing kingdom, tired of making people slaves

Weaponry:Machine gun with a Knife

Others:Later in story gets kicked out of kingdom.)
(It is more medival)

Isis sits in her throne room as a councilman runs in. "My Queen. I'm afraid you have to make a choice." he said pulling out a scroll. "You'll have to pick a man to wed." Isis rolled her eyes and groaned. "I'll pick, when I'm ready. I just became queen weeks ago, I need time to get used to this..."

Yuki was walking around the kingdom, thinking about this feeling of emptiness she has. She knows that she has a wonderful life, yet she can't help but feel something's missing. She helps a few people on her way around the kingdom, though can't seem to take her mind off of things. She returns to the castle, going to her room and laying on her bed. "I wonder... what it is I'm missing... It really does feel empty these days..."

Isis got up from her throne and went to the stables outside the castle. Inside where a creature called Snow Troll. She gets a saddle and reins and puts them on the creature. She Hops on top and puts on some leather gloves to keep a grip on the fast beast. She yell. "Ha!" and it leaps out of the stables and outside the kingdom walls. They run through a blizzard and it bother neither of them. They see many skulls and bones from people who try to reach they're kingdom, but failed because of the ongoing blizzard.

eb13c265490a0e611e962f9932f995ae.jpg

(It looks like this, but they're a little bigger than a horse.)

Shiori was walking through the snowstorm. She was getting tired of being at her kingdom all the time, so she went for a long walk, that lead her into something adventurous. She steps over the bones of dead people, realizing that some are quite recent compared to others. "Seems I found myself a little entertainment." She picks up one of the skulls, throwing it up then kicking it through the air. "If only that old idiot wasn't so boring, I wouldn't be trying to have fun with skulls."She was about halfway between the start of the snowstorm and the kingdom of ice, not even sure where she's going.

The ice troll caught a scent of something and followed it. "HAUH!" Isis yelled as it went faster. It pounced on something. A girl? "Who are you? Name your business." Isis said as the troll still growled in her face not yet striking.

"It's not nice to have an ice troll just about crush a person..." She grabbed onto the ice troll's leg, swinging around it and climbing on top of the troll quite quickly. "Is there something wrong with a girl going for a walk?" She laid down on the back of the ice troll, just completely relaxed. She was off to the side of the spikes, using one hand to hold onto them without getting her hand injured.

Isis sighed and grabbed the girl and put her on the ground. "Aren't you cold? Most people die up here..." She says grabbing the Ice troll's reins.

"Cold? I'm fine." She looks at her clothes, which don't even cover her arms. "Maybe I'm wearing a little too much...?" She begins walking towards the Ice Kingdom, not even knowing where she's actually headed. "Well, I'll be back to my walk through the snow."

"I got bored, so I went for a walk. It gets boring when you have a father that's too busy re-reading a book for the hundreth time to even say "welcome home" to you."

"Hmm. Would you like to join me?" I said to her. "I'm going back to my kingdom, and well, It's more exciting there than out in a blizzard." I said patting on the extra seat on the saddle.

"Anywhere's fine with me." She jumps on top of the ice troll, her feet atop the spikes, not wearing shoes of any kind. She walks across the spikes, until she reaches the extra seat on the saddle, sitting down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back