• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingdom Of Carantania

Here’s the CS! If I forgot to close a role that you wanted, please let me know

Hype! 👀

Does this world have religion out of curiosity? If so real world or make believe?
That’s a damn good question that I haven’t even thought about yet.

I wanna say yes, because I believe most worlds would. The people of Carantania would most likely believe in Gods that are extremely similar to the Norse Gods. Of course other people are going to have their own beliefs, so they don’t have to be real Gods that people believe in.

I hope that answers your question!

Hey Kakyoin, is my reference image okay? I just saw the limitation on the CS section after I posted. 😭

That’s a damn good question that I haven’t even thought about yet.

I wanna say yes, because I believe most worlds would. The people of Carantania would most likely believe in Gods that are extremely similar to the Norse Gods. Of course other people are going to have their own beliefs, so they don’t have to be real Gods that people believe in.

I hope that answers your question!
It did, thank you!

Do you mind if I make up a religion for my character in that case?

Interested!
Wonderful! I’m excited to have you on board ^-^ for any of you wondering, these are the roles that are left opened

Leader- Taken
Second In Command-
Warrior-
Healer- Taken
Rogue- Taken
Sorcerer- Taken
Assassin- Taken
Demon Hunter- Taken
Monster Knight- Taken
Thief-
Bard- Taken
Witch Doctor-

(If more people wanna join, I can easily add more roles I had in mind)

Last edited:
Also is there a level of literacy required? I'm thinking of who to invite

Also is there a level of literacy required? I'm thinking of who to invite
All I ask is that you don’t give me one word or really weak posts. As in example.

~He had to poop. “Damn.” He mumbled to himself as he looked for a bathroom. ~

Technically more than one sentence, but it’s very weak. Also sorry that it was weird lol I couldn’t think of anything

Just to let you guys know! The female roles are closed for now. I’m adding an extra role to make it an even 12. There’s already 6 women and about to be two males

All I ask is that you don’t give me one word or really weak posts. As in example.

~He had to poop. “Damn.” He mumbled to himself as he looked for a bathroom. ~

Technically more than one sentence, but it’s very weak. Also sorry that it was weird lol I couldn’t think of anything
Just so you know I literally lol'd god bless. 🤣

There are 12 roles, and only 2(?) males. I think there’s more opening for a female. I’ll have to double check!
ooo ok, I got you one sexy man coming up. I checked the roles and there is only Second In Command, Thief, Warrior, Witch Doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back