• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingdom Of Carantania

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
*Two Hundred Years Ago*
(W.I.P)

*Five Years Ago*
It’s the first day of fall, and just about everyone from the kingdom had gathered around to join in and help with the festival. There were children running around, holding hands and singing songs. A feast was being have in every single tavern. Even the royal family had stopped doing their duties to join the festival, which had been thrown every single year at the same time. They were all celebrating the Zaewelan king’s death, finally feeling free to go wherever they want without being worried that the kingdom could be attacked at any moment. Every night of the festival, all the townsfolk would gather around to launch lanterns for all the warriors who gave up their lives for their freedom.

It was late in the afternoon when the loud thuds could be heard coming closer to the kingdom, and rather quickly. Before anyone could do anything, the screeches from the Rottingflayer could be heard. The massive beast made a path of death and destruction as he searched for the king, his master sitting right on top of his shoulder. Everyone was running, screaming and trying to find anywhere to hide. The king’s right hand man went to to protect their queen and the princess, taking them as far as he could to hide them. The king and his guards all went to defend what was left of the kingdom, that’s when the Rottingflayer stopped to let down his master, King Arioch of Zaewelan.

The battle had went on for hours, leaving many soldiers either severely wounded or dead. During that battle, Arioch had cut King Reuel’s head clean off before calling off his beasts and leaving with the prize he had earned. During the battle, the queen had gone missing, never to be heard from again. They think she might’ve died trying to protect her daughter, but the body was never found.

*Current*
It’s been five years since the attack, and the kingdom has never fully recovered. They finished rebuilding the walls, but there’s still destroyed buildings and some still have dead bodies that haven’t been recovered inside. The pile of bodies that were found was too large to have a funeral for all of them, so most had to be burned. The queen’s body was still never found, and the new ruler was past down to their daughter. The people of Carantania were still living in fear, too scared to leave the walls around them. Though there was many kingdoms left, the news of them getting destroyed came more often.
That’s when their new queen decided to gather help to defeat the evil king.

~Extra~
  • This is a fantasy RP about a group of people who are going on an adventure to defeat the evil kingdom to bring peace back to the land.
  • Everyone is going to meet up at a tavern in the beginning before the start of the adventure.
  • Your character is able to get hurt in this RP, but not without your permission. I will also be creating random characters or beings to kill off during the time being.
  • Romance is allowed and encouraged, but it’s not the whole plot of this.
  • They won’t be battling all of the time, other drama will happen. I don’t expect everyone to get along.

Last edited:
I will be posting the lore on a different page as soon as I’m done with it. It will consist of the things down below!

- Monsters, with their photos, rank and anything else you need to know about them.
- Photos of both of the main kingdoms and more info about them
- Races that are available to play. If you have another race, just tell me and I might add it.
- Roles that will be opened with a small amount of information about them
- Etc

I will try to post as much of the lore as I can today! There’s just a lot, and I started it late last night lol

For those who are interested, the Lore is up. It’s still currently being worked on! If enough people are interested, I’ll post the CS soon.

I will be informing everyone when a major part has been update and what it was ^-^

Here is the OOC! I put the roles that I’m looking for on there, in case someone would like to reserve one!

There are six more opened roles. I’ll post the CS once I get at least one more person who’s interested in joining

For those who are interested, the lore has been updated! It’s not in order and it’s still being worked on. Keep in mind, there are other creatures that won’t be added. It’s just giving you an idea of some of the main ones c:

Impressive! I've been keeping up and I LOOOOVE them. especially the cat-like griffin (i'd check the name but i'm busy as of rn i promise i'm paying attention HGKJHDGDKH)

Impressive! I've been keeping up and I LOOOOVE them. especially the cat-like griffin (i'd check the name but i'm busy as of rn i promise i'm paying attention HGKJHDGDKH)
Thank you! I’m trying to make more animals that haven’t been heard of, instead of keeping just the normal ones. Like the Griffins, dragons and stuff. Trying to make it interesting and new

Thank you! I’m trying to make more animals that haven’t been heard of, instead of keeping just the normal ones. Like the Griffins, dragons and stuff. Trying to make it interesting and new
you're definitely succeeding! It'll be hard not to give one of the peaceful ones to my character HGJKHGKDH they're just so cute...

you're definitely succeeding! It'll be hard not to give one of the peaceful ones to my character HGJKHGKDH they're just so cute...
I wouldn’t mind if you did! Some of them tend to be easier to tame than others ^-^ Like the Micro Griffins, most of them will like you if you treat them well and feed them

I wouldn’t mind if you did! Some of them tend to be easier to tame than others ^-^ Like the Micro Griffins, most of them will like you if you treat them well and feed them
You have given me too much power, Kakyoin. You will regret this. /hj /lh

It’s not a regret, unless I think about it when I’m trying to sleep lol
very true! can't wait to give Akahi a micro griff and have them pluck some shiny things for them. gotta get some good gear somehow, right?

very true! can't wait to give Akahi a micro griff and have them pluck some shiny things for them. gotta get some good gear somehow, right?
That’s smart. I wish crows could do that. That’s what I based the Micro Griffins on. They bring shiny gifts, but they’re small

That’s smart. I wish crows could do that. That’s what I based the Micro Griffins on. They bring shiny gifts, but they’re small
I noticed! I think it's a very good idea! I fell in love the moment i read their blurb! and thank you! ^^

I noticed! I think it's a very good idea! I fell in love the moment i read their blurb! and thank you! ^^
Thank you! I’m glad you like it

We didn’t get the one other person I wanted, but I’ll probably post the CS soon anyway. This RP will stay opened, it’s pretty easy to join in at any point of time

Thank you! I’m glad you like it

We didn’t get the one other person I wanted, but I’ll probably post the CS soon anyway. This RP will stay opened, it’s pretty easy to join in at any point of time
<3

Aw I'm sorry :( I hope more people join though! It's good to know that it's easy to jump in though! Maybe you should add that to the interest check, here, and/or the cs? Just so others know and aren't intimidated!

And I can't wait! Akahi has everything done but history!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back