• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Awesome, I will get to work on a character. Now, I am going to Pm you as I have a few cool ideas for where my character can come from. I've been waiting for a kingdom hearts rp for awhile and with everything going on I think this will do wonders with helping me get through all the shit thats happening now. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

AH. Sorry im usually faster to respond. Right now all the spots are queued up but if one opens up ill be sure to let you know!

-Wilson- -Wilson- so actually winds available now if you’d like I realize that I forgot a guardian so one of our membs is now under a different key

Both Flames, and Winds are now available.

Yup we are!

Here’s the lore link for you

Yup we are!

Here’s the lore link for you
Thank you so much!

There's a tag that says "accepting" at the top, is that still the case?
So! Actually right now we're full up on Keyblade Guardians which is what the story follows. The only open spots are Starlight Knights which are more like reoccurring side characters. If a spot does open up I'll be sure to update that here if you happen to still be interested. Sorry about that! (unless you're cool with like arc side characters in which case i mean i'd be really suprised)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back