• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Uncharted Hearts IC Page

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• 3c62a5ea7df8da0474f2d8fc4254fa8a (1) (1).png

She nodded as it seemed everyone was in proper agreement and rose from her seat waving them down. One was already waiting for them outside. Willow? Yes that’s what they called her.

“Alrighty off we go! Marte, I’ll be back once I drop them off to the masters!”

Her elder brother nodded as he went to clean up the mess left behind by them. She ran out at full force yelling at them to keep up. Despite the sky still being fully covered by the fall of the endless night their source of light seemed a little brighter as the lanterns had all gone out and been replaced with neon shop signs and the buildings themselves had numerous lights coming from them.

ezjmqwmx0amjjaieditedjpg.jpeg

“No time to sightsee! To the sky buildings! The new guardians of Fire and Lighting are already waiting.”

As her feet hit the ground in front of the doors to the towers she spun back to face them. With a dramatic pointing of her finger, she spoke again.

“Listen up! You guys better be fully awake ‘cause the masters don’t have time for you unless you're at your best.”

With little more explanation than that she swung open the door to the left building.

“In in in!”

Empire-State-Building-lobby.jpeg

Before her was a long entrance hall seemingly cast in marble with a high roof and looking to be untouched from the oddness of the outside as the room was flooded with more light than the entirety of the Starlight Domain. Yet that still wasn’t the kicker. Inside the lone room was a man squatting on the desk at the very back, the only piece of furniture in the room. He covered in tattoos that his jacket did nothing to hide and who’s right arm was missing with just the upper part that was left being covered in bandages.

fanart-from-law-one-wallpaper-preview.jpeg

“So the baby recruits are finally here huh?”

Before he even opened his eyes he seemed to lower into the squat before jumping up and off the desk. As he opened his eyes he looked every bit a thug especially with the smirk on his face.

“So here we are. Ayy it’s my little asskicker. Got that fire in your soul, couldn’t have asked for a better replacement. I’m Valentino, Keyblade- Well Former Keyblade Guardian of Water. I’m going to guess something fucked up since we had multiple changes in keyblade wielders last night, and the day’s not even over yet.”

Lower Lobby:
    Alice ( Pik Pik ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Cato ( -Wilson- -Wilson- ) Daichi ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) Ruuj / Willow ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) Yue-jui ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )

Upstairs:
    Fontayne & Claudine ( Arcanist Arcanist )

Fontayne & Claudine Aleugardé
twinning.jpg

The girl in the red beret stood with her face up against the window, ‘ooh-ing’ and ‘ahh-ing’ at the flash of neon lights across the city, especially when she saw the shifting of images on billboards outside the window of the sky building. How come their world never had things such as that? Was this what the future was meant to be like, a sign of changing times? She couldn’t imagine their little kingdom turning into something as grandiose, bright, and bustling as the Starlight Domain was. She pressed her nose further into the window, eyes glued to the outside world.

“Claudie, stop. You’re marking the windows.”

Claudine pushed back from the windows, seeing that, yes, she had a big face print on the window. Though, she looked back to her brother with an irritated look. “I was just looking outside, Fontanye. And anyway, aren’t there people to clean these windows?”

Fontayne sighed, shaking his head. “That’s not the point. Those people have many other important things to be doing other than cleaning up your dirty face prints off the window.”

“Rude,”
Claudine huffed, pushing herself from the window as she walked over towards him. Always the grump. Anyone would think he wasn’t happy to be here. On the contrary, she had noticed him shifting around, lifting things, putting them back down, and always hazarding a look towards the unopen door in the room. “Do you think they’ll be nice? The guardians,” she clarified, when Fontayne had raised an eyebrow.

“Ah…well…maybe,”
Fontayne shrugged, starting his seventh walking lap of one of the long tables. They were told to wait up here, where they would be promptly introduced to their fellow guardians. All their training had led to this. It was rather nerve wracking, if anything. They had been chosen as new Guardians – Lightning for him, Fire for his sister. It was uncanny how well they seemed to fit both of them. “I do wonder what other worlds they’re from though. If we’ll get on with them well enough too…”

“Ahh, don’t worry, Fonny!”
Claudine reassured her brother, coming over and giving him a large hug. “I’m sure they’ll be nice. And I’m sure we’ll get along with them just fine.”

He hoped so. They’d have to, if they were going to be working together after all.

Alice Hazel Sorrel
comm_pik2_fullcolour_resize.jpg
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Taigakitt Taigakitt -Wilson- -Wilson- Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Alice would go ahead and take the lead walking into the tower not wanting to waste more time than they apparently already had, not that it helped with Flore rushing them in all. The room they found themselves in looked like a lobby of sorts something similar to that of a hotel by the looks of things with the only odd thing being the man running what she assumes is the reception desk. The man who introduced himself as Valentino looked like some punk who just came off the streets probably spends a lot of time around those special adult places that she's not supposed to know about. "Well if your who I'm replacing then I'm sure ill shatter whatever expectations you have for me not that it will be hard of course." The youngest gave off a cocky smirk that would soon fade away when noticing his lack of a hand so this is why she replacing him not because he doesn't have the energy to fight but he can't do it at his full ability anymore it's honestly a sad sight to see and a very grim reminder of the dangers of this job to come. I wonder if he was placed here on purpose as a test of will of some sort. "Your arm." She stared at the spot with the bandages wanting to ask more about it but that might not appropriate now. Not wanting to give the situation anymore thought she came back to his final point with her usual attitude. "Well, it seems those people you have chosen were not caple of seeing the task thought I hope whoever ended up getting those powers, in the end, is actually worthy of them, I would rather not be slowed down again."

unknown.png

XII_Ctchrysler_1.jpeg
#FF69B4

USHA LOUVEL

Finally, they were making their way towards where they needed to go. Before Flora had gone past them, Usha was busying herself looking at the faint lights ahead. They were colorful, and if she was being honest, she found it a bit too overwhelming. She didn't think places could make such bright colors and it hurts her eyes a bit.

Watching Flora run ahead, she followed. Running once the kid had made a good pace ahead of them. Her mind wondered just who were these people were, Masters so they are called.

The building they went into was glistening. She never saw anything like it but lavish seemed like the right word for it. She looked at the sole person in the room aside from them, quickly noticing the lack of an arm before Alice had mentioned it. "So it's just you who's welcoming us? Where are the others?"

location: Starlight Domain|| tag: Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson- Taigakitt Taigakitt Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Flora had come bursting out of the building, like a fat chocobo on chocolate cake.

She wasn’t quite expecting the run in the morning, but Ruuj wasn’t one to turn down a morning run. So, after a small hesitation, she quickly caught up. Her long legs gave her a long stride, her heels not slowing her one bit.

The city was bright and colorful; very different from when they came in. Despite being distracted by the vivid imagery, she didn’t trip.

Bright eyed and bushy tailed was something that could explain a morning Ruuj. No, it’s not because she had bunny features. The best gathering times just happened to be first thing in the morning, before the sun had a chance to heat up the jungle below the canopies.

She slowed to a stop beside Flora, her ears bouncing at the adjustment.

The man on the desk was… well… she pegged him as a reckless type to start. Lacking an arm, she didn’t have the experience to really think it was anything but his own fault. Maybe he didn’t listen to his healer.

Ah, but that’s judgement. Moving her thought process along--

Usha spoke her own question, wondering where the other masters were.

• 97f70f5b797a52e098f270141703d1fb.jpeg

He let out a bellowing laugh that sounded a bit too healthy from someone who was supposedly too injured for the job in response to Alice’s qip to shatter the expectations. He trailed off a bit as he saw her question what happened to his arm. He raised the bit that was left in a motion that probably would be scratching at the back of his head if the arm was still there.

“Well now that’s what I wanna hear! Listen I damn well didn’t plan on getting replaced from this little flesh wound but the Makers had other plans now didn’t they.”

He took a little huff of annoyance before he continued.

“Guess it would be hard to work it off… Hell Kya got replaced just for not being spunky enough I guess... BUT Anyways You-”

He pointed to Usha with his good hand.

“Yes you, Gothy. As for why I’m the only one out here… Well we were taking turns. Can’t wait forever. Besides the twins upstairs still needed some watching over ‘til you got here. Speaking of Ya’ll better get the questions on the road we have stairs to climb.”

He started to walk backwards gesturing for them all to follow. Though presumably he’d accept them walking the proper way up the stairs.

“Flora hun, I’ll take it from here. Thanks for taking care of these little Guardians so well.”

“Understood Sir! I’ll be off now! Bye guys, good luck in training!”

3c62a5ea7df8da0474f2d8fc4254fa8a (1) (1).png

Lower Lobby:
    Alice ( Pik Pik ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Cato ( -Wilson- -Wilson- ) Daichi ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) Ruuj / Willow ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) Yue-jui ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )

Upstairs:

• tumblr_nbpmdpFr0J1s9t794o1_r1_500.gif
    Key Status: Stage 1: Fenrir
    Magic & MP Status: First Stage Unlocked || MP: Unhindered

Interacting With:
    Everyone:
    Alice ( Pik Pik ), Ruuj / Willow ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Yue-Jui ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum )

~ Meeting Room ~
    Rhythm of Port Town || Daichi's CS File

Daichi couldn’t say much about the towers as he’d never been in anything even remotely similar. It took him awhile to focus in on anything that wasn’t the scenery around him. Even so the man they met was plenty distracting enough. He didn’t know what to say as he said he was the former guardian of Waters. Instead, his eyes kept flicking from him to Alice and back again.

“Not sure that’s the attitude we wanna have here…”

He said it in a near whisper to himself before following them up the stairs. He took to the stairs two at a time matching the strides of the taller man just a step or two behind.

“Speak up pipsqueak, can’t be acting shy when we get to the others.”

“It’s not our fault you’re not giving us any information here…”

His face turned to a pout as he got called out. He pushed himself a little harder as he knocked into the man when he stopped at one of the flat platforms of the spiral staircase. Valentino raised his one good arm and flicked two fingers pointing forwards before speaking.

“Not a fan of repeating myself. Now, time for you squirts to meet the new guardians of fire and lightning.”

It was clear Valentino wanted them to go forwards. So he did. With a push of the door, he found a rather plain room ahead of him with the most noteworthy thing, besides two clear twins with adorable matching outfits, being the long table ahead of them.

“...Hello? Nice to meet you-”

He felt a nudge from behind and remembered to clear the way. He was quick to file in motioning for the ones behind him to come as well.

“-Sorry about that shouldn’t have blocked the door. I’m Daichi, uh Guardian of Earth? and you guys are?”

As soon as the door to the meeting room opened, the twins turned with a nervous expectation...only to find one boy standing in the doorway.

Fontayne cast a look to Claudine, or at least tried to, since her eyes were glued on the boy, and murmured, "Weren't there supposed to be more of them...?" Unless the other guardians somehow had all been wiped out, or this was a boy who found the wrong room and was about to slowly back out.

However, to much relief, the boy began to introduce himself, and revealed the visages of a larger group of people behind the door. Claudine's face lit up as they all filed in and as the first boy introduced what guardian he was, she couldn't help but bound over to him to wrap her arms around him.

"Oh, Daichi! What a wonderful name! It's so good to meet you!" She beamed, casting a gaze to their other comrades, smile never fading. "My name is Claudine, Guardian of Fire! I know it's going to be great working with you all!" Was she coming on too strong? Perhaps she was. Judging by the pensive look on Fontayne's face when she looked back at him, maybe she was. But they were going to be working together! It was important to make a good first impression.

Fontayne eyed Claudine's insistent gaze to introduce himself, and gave a cautious gaze to everyone before sighing. "My name is Fontayne, and I am the Guardian of Lightning." His introduction was comparatively muter and stoicer than his sister's, but no less genuine. "Please, accept my apologies for my sister's...erratic behaviour. She's been like this all morning."

Claudine turned to Fontayne, puffing out her cheeks as if chewing on a wasp. "Can't you show a little more excitement?"

Ruuj "Willow" Eryut

Ruuj-2.jpegThe reason behind just one of the ex-guardians greeting them seemed sound enough. It was probably also the smartest? Though, this location seemed safe. Ruuj tugged an ear down and rubbed the end as she contemplated the excuse.

As the man started to move, Ruuj took her steps forward and followed, releasing her ear from her grip.

All of the questions that she had on mind were being asked by others before she could ask them. Though, she was quite curious if the man had an answer to something that might get classified as a bit more silly to ask, “So, different worlds have different legends. You’re not of my world, but you were a guardian, so maybe you’d know. Are Guardians similar or the same as Warriors of Light?

They seemed similar, after all. Warriors of Light are gallant beings that put aside selfish desires to save the planet. Guardians sounded like they were larger scale, but the same coin. It would also be nice to put a similarity, so maybe then she could even better understand her role in all of this.

Ruuj waved Flora off when she ran away.

~*~​

Once at the top of the stairs, the Viera walked through the door that was opened, quickly spotting the twins after Daichi moved out of the way.

The girl twin was an energetic sort, and Ruuj immediately felt like she would be the tension relief the group felt like it would need.

She put her right hand over her chest, putting her right foot back and bent in a bowing curtsy as a greeting, “I am Willow, Guardian of Faith.

Once she righted her tall frame, she grinned, “I rather enjoy the girl’s enthusiasm. It’s a much nicer introduction than being thrown into a fight of life and death.
Interacting: Daichi ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) Twins ( Arcanist Arcanist )

EUrehxmUwAIUW2a

Yue-Jui | The Towers

Suffice to say breakfast was as dull and just as gray as he ad expected. Not that he really paid the others mind during it all. The blonde focused his attention on eating, devouring more drink than he did actual food. Stuffing himself would be bad, but the hunger that had set in was not something Jui found he could ignore any longer. Anything that was said throughout his time in the room with the others went in one ear, out the other. His mind more focused on other things. Important things. Like what being here meant had happened to his homeworld, like what had happened to his siblings, his mothers, his dad, and his friends. Had they all suffered the same fate as Blue's?

Yue-Jui choked just thinking about it, choking more because of the food than because of anything else. He forced back a wheeze and then quickly snatched a large glass of apple juice and like a slugger in the bar, threw his head back and downed the whole thing with loud gluck, gluck, glucks. When the hippofrog in his throat had been painfully swallowed to the point tears stung his eyes, he propped the glass down loudly on the table with a "AH!" and then immediately began coughing as softly as he could into his arm.

It was the announcement that it was time for their departure that got Yue-Jui's attention back to his whereabouts at hand. Having missed most of the conversation while his mind wandered elsewhere he'd missed virtually everything the others were talking about, only catching the tail end of the conversation. Hearing the loudmouth named Flora call for them to hurry- Yue-Jui sighed as he watched the others already rise and begin following the energetic bundle of audacity and authority lead the way to their destination ahead. Checking his trusty weapon was by his side instinctively, like he needed it to be by his side, he looked over at Marte and stopped before the exit clearing his throat and chasing away a cough in the process as he winced. Looking at Marte, with a glance back at all the left over food, Yue-Jui eyed a plate of pancakes. Chocolate chip pancakes.

He licked his lips. The tangy taste of apple juice still there. "Sir, thank you" he said turning his attention back to Marte. "You helped us out when I wuz a raging bugglewurm, and for that I ams sarsar- er- sorry. I apologize for my earlier behavior. Thank you for the food, I hope we meet again you and your sister are the only decent people aside from some of the others I've met in this group. So...thank ye." Yue-Jui bowed his head respectfully. And then on his heel, took his leave--

--then on his heel, turned around back to the table, snagged two chocolate chip muffins, and with one final wave at Marte- jogged after the others who were peeling ahead.

To say that he was a bit surprised in what they saw as they travelled would have been a lie. He thought this world was bereft of life save for the siblings here by themselves. The fact that there was so much to see and no one to experience it, it in a odd way, humbled Yue-Jui. Pulled him slightly out of his dark thoughts and dour mood. It made him consider that if they really were all here to do some good, then entering this Tower wouldn't be helping anyone if he was out of it and moping. Still holding the muffins, Yue-Jui shook his head as if to clear his mind and knock the edginess out of his ears. The group's stop made him pause however. At Flora's declaration of monsters, he frowned.

"Well, better start eating these then." He muttered more to himself than anyone else. Chopping on one he followed the others in. So focused on getting this darn muffin into his abyss of a mouthhole that he didn't immediately see the man the others had seen till he had satisfied himself with a large chunk in his mouth. Chewing stopped though when Yue-Jui did see, and what he saw, well- he didn't like what he saw.

Seeing a grizzly man with a missing limb, looking like a bloody mess was not a good sight to be greeted with. Yue-Jui almost dropped both muffins and went for his sword to launch a defensive strike when he saw the man move. What else was he supposed to do when clearly everyone else was too stunned to act for their own lives? He was just about to do just that when--

“So the baby recruits are finally here huh?”​

Huh?

Valentino's introduction ceased the urge to attack and maim him anymore than he already was. Yue-Jui's ire extinguished in a magnificent puff of smoke at these new details. A former guardian of water? His brows knitted down in thought as the muffin he had chomped on moved slowly towards his mouth. "Mmm" he hummed thoughtfully at his bite of choci-goodness. "A wheplacmunt" he said so silently it wasn't even on hearing level...except maybe to fun-bun over there.

Hearing Blue's cocky attitude merely made Yue-Jui roll his eyes however. Her reply was so overconfident it was almost annoying (which it was, much like she could be) but he didn't try poking her, at least not this time. And so Valentino continued with his debrief. The knowledge of twins, new twins, new Guardians- being here, for the first time registered now in Yue-Jui's mind. He cocked a brow as he finished off choci-goodness one, pondering absentmindedly if he should consume its twin, choci-goodness two. Seeing as there were another set of stairs to climb, Yue-Jui simply approached them. He glanced back only briefly at Flora as she left, and for a brief moment he felt sadness seeing her go. As spunky and slightly annoying as she was she reminded him of his own little sister, but he could not dwell on that now. There were stairs to climb.

Stairs were climbed, the twins up ahead. Yue-Jui had decided to offer one muffin to the twins. The good news was it had yet to melt so it would not be weird for him to and its wrapper made it the perfect offering to newcomers, he hoped.

He didn't really know, as far as he understood the customs he would usually pull from his homeworld might just weird them out like it did these guys. Better just play it safe after all.

Up ahead he heard voices. Die-Itchy's introduction, and as he filed in behind the others he saw them. Twins! He wondered if they--

"Oh, Daichi! What a wonderful name! It's so good to meet you! My name is Claudine, Guardian of Fire! I know it's going to be great working with you all!"​

Yue-Jui turned to look at the other twin, the male. Waiting to hear something. But sadly, he heard nothing of what he had expected. He turned the disappointment he felt into a smile as he looked at the two of them. He had hoped, perhaps, just perhaps given their attire that they might be from his world- but of course the chances were rare. Oh well. And so moving through the others after Fun-Bun's introduction, Yue-Jui raised the muffin wrapped in plastic to them. "Ze name's Yue-Jui, Phonteine and Clawdean, pleasure to meetcha. 'Ere" he gestured towards the muffin, offering it to the two of them. "Afraid I ate the other on the way up ere" he explained with a small smile while scratching his cheek.

And it was obvious he had to. Hints of crumbs were still on his face.

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Taigakitt Taigakitt Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

unknown.png

XII_Ctchrysler_1.jpeg
#FF69B4

USHA LOUVEL

Usha pursed her lips, an eyebrow raised at being called "Gothy" as she certainly didn't like the new moniker but it was better than what Yue-Jui called her the first time they met. Doesn't make it any less annoying though. She followed the man begrudgingly, she may not like the man but she wasn't gonna be stubborn and not follow because she was feeling petty. That would do nothing good for her after all.

Upon getting to the door, she was greeted with an all-too-giddy Guardian of the Flame. Great, someone optimistic. The next thing I know is that she's gonna spout about the power of friendship. Her eyes fluttered to the other twin, quite the opposite of his loud-mouthed sister. His company would be much preferable with his calm demeanor and seemingly level-headedness.

She isn't shy in showing her disinterest in getting to know the two new guardians that will be joining their dissonant group. Putting her weight on one leg, she crossed her arms and continued the ongoing trend of introduction, "He's the Guardian of Space." She pointed to Yue-jui who had forgotten to mention his role in all this.

"Usha, the Guardian of Gateways."

location: Starlight Domain|| tag: Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson- Taigakitt Taigakitt Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

• tumblr_nbpmdpFr0J1s9t794o1_r1_500.gif
    Key Status: Stage 1: Fenrir
    Magic & MP Status: First Stage Unlocked || MP: Unhindered

Interacting With:
    Everyone ( Pik Pik The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Taigakitt Taigakitt Arcanist Arcanist )

~ Meeting Room ~
    Mesmerizing Waves || Daichi's CS File

Fire and Lightning huh? He gave them a small smile and a nod of the head. He let out some of the tension he held in himself. Willow spoke up, finally getting a proper chance to introduce herself fully.

“I agree enthusiasm is good. Especially after the night we had…”

He started to throw his arm into a circle stretching to try to get the soreness out from Amy using it like a pillow. He noticed Yue-Jui start to offer them a muffin and realized he hadn’t even thought of that when Flora mentioned there were more. Well at least Yue-Jui was starting on the right foot this time. How long had the twins even been here?

“Maybe we can introduce you to Marte after-”

“No can do rugrats. Sorry to interrupt but before we get too sappy around here. Looks like you’re down another Guardian.”

He made a motion to Cato whose blade seemed to dull as only one charm was left on his key marking him as a starlight knight.

“Well, no dice there then. Time to getcha home. C’mon old man winds isn’t going to like having to go dowsing for another successor.”

With that Valentino started to herd Cato away.

“You guys better damn well stay put til the others come down you hear me?”

Before Daichi could object to the sudden pulling away of one of their members Valentino was gone taking Cato along with. He turned back to the others with a pensive look on his face.

"Well, he was Cato. Marte said they had never seen every Guardian change in a single year but I'm not sure how our chances fair with members being changed multiple times in a single year..."

Claudine glanced back to Fontayne and smirked. She hit it off with the Viera no problem, and there Fontayne thought she was coming on too strong! “Why, thank you, Willow,” she smiled, at her, taking note of her…less than entirely human appearance. Not that there was anything wrong with that, of course!

“Yue-Jui,” Claudine repeated, hoping that she was pronouncing that correctly. She noted the young man’s strange accent, and the crumbs that caked his lips, but took the gift of his muffin readily. “I appreciate it! It’s great to meet yo—”

She felt the muffin disappear from her hands, clenched by Fontayne’s slender fingers. Despite the protests from the eldest twin, he kept a firm hand on the muffin as he inspected it. Other than holding it, he didn’t seem so eager to eat it, nor to share it with Claudine. He noted the blonde girl’s short and factual responses, perhaps the more responsible one of this little group. Though, he could her disinterest in the introductions in general. Introductions were always a pain.

“I apologise, I should have introduced myself sooner. Fontayne, Guardian of Lightning.”

“Are you going to eat that muffin? I’m hungry, Fonny! Give it!”

“Fine,” Fontayne relented, handing her the muffin. “I told you this morning, you should have had something substantial to eat.”

As Claudine started splitting the muffin, the twins turned to Daichi, who suggested meeting with another Guardian…though, had lost their charm. Was it really that easy for charms to disappear? Apparently, and it had a strong enough impact that Claudine paused with nibbling on the muffin.

Fontayne looked to Claudine uneasily and hadn’t commented. Claudine, however, swallowed back, and forced a smile.

“Well, not everyone can be a fit forever, can they?” Claudine offered, though, that only added weight to both twins’ thoughts.

• Guardian_of_Space.jpeg

“These are the new recruits?”

A tall woman in armor stood looking into the open doorway with full attention on the group even as she spoke to someone behind her. Her arms were tucked behind her back as she walked into the door her presence was strong even as she made no sound with her heeled combat boots. She kept her hazel eyes narrowed on Yue-Jui even as she crossed the room to the opposite side. Her blade stayed at her hip unmoving despite the fact that she could have hidden it just as Valentino does.

Guardian_Of_Waters.jpg

Behind her strolled in Valentino who looked just as pleased as if he won the lotto as he came in only enough to not block the door and leaned on the wall. Behind him came an older man who wore green robes reminiscent of the outfits Marte and Flora wore when the teens woke up. Despite his graying hair, walking stick, and the limp way he held one of his hands resting in the outer robe he had a smirk on his face.

Guardian_Of_The_Winds.png

“Well now Neo can’t be too harsh on the pups. At least yours has stayed stable. It’s more than what we can say of some others.”

He walked over to the armored woman and elbowed her in the arm with the hand he’d been holding as if it was unusable. She held her stony expression as she crossed her arms over her chest not saying a word. Instead, a woman in a long red dress with short messy black hair crossed the room in a sprint holding a hand onto Neo’s shoulder and speaking from behind the woman in a shaky voice.

Sakuragawa.Rikka.full.2899251.png

“Th-that wo-would include y-you t-to. Itsss s’not fair to m-make f-fun.”

“I didn’t mean to impl-”

A clearing throat noise, ahem, drew their attention to the wall as another older man walked in. Instead of the robes the other man wore, this man clearly wore something much closer to what Flora wore when the group first met the younger girl. Beads and talismans hung from the belt-like section of the robes he wore.

Guardian_of_Faifthful.jpg

“Now now calm down. Mayuri. Anton meant no harm in his words. We need to set a good example for the children. No doubt they’re all overwhelmed right now, and we haven’t even got everyone in yet.”

He crossed the room giving the group a small smile and short nod as he passed them to go rub Mayuri’s hair in reassurance. Where he stood two women came in directly behind. The first was covered in stitches from her cheek to her legs to her left arm. Her right seemed to be missing from the middle of the forearm down. The second looked to be completely the opposite. Despite looking as healthy as can be it was clear the taller and more injured woman was watching the second woman like a hawk as if she were the injured one. The healthier-looking woman was the one to address the group.

Guardian_of_Earth_2.jpg

“Apologies! This must be so much for you guys…I’m Vene-”

Guardian_of_Gateways.jpg

“Introduce yourself once they’ve had time to see everyone.”

The other woman grabbed the girl with her lone hand and dragged her to stand beside Valentino. The injured woman gave a sort of sigh of relief when the other was beside them both.

Guardian_of_Lightning.jpg

The last two also seemed to trickle in together with locked elbows. One was a figure quite familiar to the twins. A much older woman, Ragna Porirsson, with violet hair and quite an amount of clothes that buried her quite effectively. The man she seemed to be keeping in check was also on the older side but was dressed in light monk-like robes and looked mad at being inconvenienced in the slightest.

Guardian_of_Novas.png

“Ah! There we go it seems nearly the entire group is here and ready. We can get some proper introductions done now.”

She had a soft and kind smile on her face as she never once let go of the man on her arm. He was effortlessly dragged to the unclaimed wall left. She raised her hand and a shimmer of stardust came into existence covering the room before rushing to condense in a ball in front of her before falling to the floor. If she didn’t have anyone’s attention before she had certainly gained it, even Mayuri came out from behind Neo and straightened her back out.

“Now that we’ve calmed down, let me start some introductions. Now the twins already know me, but it’s lovely to meet the other successors. I am Ragna Porirsson, former keyblade Guardian of Novas. This utterly sassy man who is doing his best to pretend he is not here while being far too judgy is our former guardian of lightning, Inazuma Yamato.”

He continued to grumble but seemed to straighten up as he looked directly into Fontanye’s eyes and seemed to nod with approval. Ragna brought her hand to her face to hide a smile before nodding to the young woman who had already tried to introduce herself. The woman seemed to jump a bit before straightening out her suit and facing the group.

“I’m Venere! Venere De Angelis. I was the guardian of Earth. It's very nice to meet you”

The injured woman beside her took no time at all jumping in next. For the first time, she looked at the group. She was clearly pretty even with the injuries. Her plain black dress did not do anything to hide the injuries making it clear she meant for them to be visible.

“I was the Guardian of Gateways. And I am sorry that I could not hold that burden off a little longer. My name is Ong Jingyi.”

Before the tension could properly settle in Valentino spoke up.

“And all of you know me. Valentino Ruiz, Waters. Next.”

The armored woman seemed to become angry from his answer as she spoke.

“If you aren’t even going to- why do you- You’re infuriating.”

She turned back to the group as her stony expressions seemed to hold just a hint of anger in her frown.

“I am Neo Botha, Former Guardian of Space. Don’t mess up. Even if the others are making it lighthearted, your generation has experienced a curse. Having no one to rely on with former experience isn’t something to take lightly.”

The men beside her shared a glance that showed both disapproved of her bluntness. The one with robes like Flora’s turned to introduce himself.

“Quite a grim outlook… Well try not to think too hard upon that one. I am Tallis Sideris, predecessor for the Guardian of the Faithful. -Your turn Anton.”

“Grim or flighty seems there’s no in-between once you take up a blade. I am Anton Gunnarsson, Former guardian of the winds, now predecessor to a youth that we’re still working on locating. Anyways Mayuri girl you go. ”

The woman in red was the last to be introduced and was now doing her best to look anywhere but at the group.

“I’m Mayuri H-hino, Former Gu-guardian o-of the F-flames.”

She seemed to slap her own arm forcing herself to stand straighter and cleared her voice a bit more.

“Sorry. I..I just get nervous…. I’m very glad to see such a ca-capable successor.”

Group
    Alice ( Pik Pik ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Daichi ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) Ruuj / Willow ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) Yue-jui ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Fontayne & Claudine ( Arcanist Arcanist )

Alice would remain mostly silent when it came to the conversation between the group and the twins. Though her initial impression of them is that they seem to be rather carefree and childish for people to have been chosen for a life or death task but they made it this far on their own so they must have some strength behind them. Moments later a group of much more older-looking folk would come from the door these must be the former guardians they have been hearing about. Four older people are now clearly past their prime and likely should have retired years ago. Two injured with lost limbs never to be able to fight at full strength again. And the last three seem to be the oddest specify one of them seems to be more than caple to keep on fighting so why replace her but the other two seem like normal people if she didn't know better it seems like either one of them never even held a blade before. None the less this group painted the perfect picture of what would lie ahead of them they would either walk away from this full of scars or live long enough to see the job become your whole life. Alice would step forward going ahead and taking the initiative to start the conversation "Well I can certainly see now why you would need so many replacements in such a short time. But that being said can we please get a proper explanation for what our job entails not I need one I'm more than happy to just go out and start hunting those creatures like sport."

Last edited:
unknown.png

XII_Ctchrysler_1.jpeg
#FF69B4

USHA LOUVEL

Usha didn't bother anymore with the group conversation. She wasn't here to chat with them, nor is she here to make friends. She didn't care about them, they're strangers so there is little need to put effort, in her perspective. Finally, the former Guardians had blessed them their presence but with each Guardian that came, her neutral expression had slowly turned into a frown.

Old, battered, unfitting. That was how they seemed to them. She knew Valentino, she doesn't like him. She doesn't like everyone. It doesn't even look like they get along.

Usha's eyes never left Jingyi. Only one question was in her mind, perhaps it would be insensitive to ask but she was never one to be sensitive. After Alice spoke, the new Guardian of Gateways was quick to voice her own thoughts. "Why the need to replace all when three of you seem to still be capable of wielding the keyblade?" Is what she wanted to say first but instead what came out of her mouth was, "What happened to you?" Her cerulean blue eyes still trained on Jingyi.

"What happened that you don't have your left arm anymore? Is this part of the job? I don't think anyone of us chose this, as much grateful I am for this chance to have this ability, I'd like it if you all be honest about how dangerous this will be, considering how two of you have lost their limb. After all, we don't have a choice here, do we? At least that is how I see things." She'll do anything she needs to do. This power, she'll need it to get her family back, her world back. She just needs to know how much risk it'll be, how much of herself will she have to sacrifice.

location: Starlight Domain|| tag: Arcanist Arcanist Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Taigakitt Taigakitt Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

88576586ea9a472021c01f0dab6ac129.jpg

Yue-Jui | Destination Reached

At the end of introductions, Yue-Jui turned away, and then proceeded to move away from the group.

Once he had taken a few steps back he crouched down, and simply stared aimlessly ahead. Ushaa's question had been heard. And when he did he closed his eyes. The vivid images of the former Gateways injuries flashed into his mind and it made him wince.

He didn't like her...but he didn't hate her either. If he were being honest, he couldn't blame Usha for acting the way she was, just like how he now understood why Blue was such a pain in the rear. They'd all lost their worlds. Families, friends, people they knew and were comfortable with and now were being forced into a situation of survival to work with utter strangers. Most not even from the same world as their own. Heck, he'd just found out and was still figuring out how to feel about losing everyone.

Glad no one could see his pained expression at hearing Usha's question, glad his homeworld had made combat training a active part of their curriculum, and even more glad he knew how to really school in his features when needed- Yue-Jui sighed. Opening his eyes to avoid seeing Usha with those wounds, scars and marks or any of the others for that matter, he resigned himself to the prospect that whatever lay ahead could mean death.

Death. Ironic considering his world had only one definition for what happened after one died. His eyes were spirals, twirling strains of chaos, and as he squatted alone staring aimlessly he tried to think while he listened to what would be said. Analyze the information they'd been given.

As a follow up he spoke. "Witch-magic too huh? Tells us what it do." He cleared his throat. Remembering that it was probably better to speak in Normie for these normies. The statement wasn't a question, despite it not being framed as one he also framed it politely. Even if he wasn't looking at anyone while he said it. "Zis boyyo--....I would like to know how I could help the team." He said rising. "None of us can do that without info. If we're cursed, once the others are done asking their questions, I'd like you to answer mine." He looked over at Neo, then looked at the rest. "What do we have to do to get everyone back? And what is this curse you just mentioned?"

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Taigakitt Taigakitt Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Ruuj "Willow" Eryut

Ruuj-2.jpegA Guardian being dropped and a lot of introductions flurried into motion.

Ruuj stood there stoically, her arms crossing over her chest as she soaked in what information she could.

Out of all of them, Ruuj liked the outlook of the ones that were straight to the point. Apologies were unnecessary. This was a year that, as she started to understand, was an unfortunate one where everyone ended up being up to bat for replacements.

Hydaelyn made it known that Warriors of Light were needed, and those she called upon should answer the call…

Ruuj unintentionally intentionally waited a year to accept and she could only guess the dangers that lie ahead. She had a year to contemplate the fact she turned down a position she barely understood. A year to investigate what could have been asked of her.

If she didn't wait, maybe it wouldn't be every Guardian this year. A little guilt touched her heart briefly.

For those that were acting like this was a surprise after that large fight in the beginning? Ruuj could see the childishness in them for the questions directed at their predecessors.

It seemed some were still having trouble accepting the position they already accepted.

A flash of frustration crossed the Viera’s face as her ears twitched in response.

We fought a giant shadow that was defeated by a hair, we have special blades that answer our call, and we are a select few chosen for the position. Of course this is going to be dangerous.

Wiping the frown from her face, she let her arms fall to her sides, “Just don’t do anything stupid and I’ll do my best to keep everyone healed.

Listening to everyone speak Amy felt a tingling sensation within, a deep part of her mind that seemed to sting in response to some primordial realization. She saw the signs, the scars, the mental anguish, the long stare of both age and of knowledge vast and terrible. They were the battered beaten reality of what was to be them on whatever path fate had for them. Amy seemed to stare blankly for a very long time before taking a deep breath. She looked over to Usha then over to their elders "Did any of us choose for our worlds to fall prey to whatever is going on... for chaos to run rampant? I didn't choose what happened at home, we haven't had a real choice in some time now." Amy spoke up before stopping to think about the fact that they really might be screwed.

Amy looked somewhat defeated, like the realization that life would continue to go on the way it had for her for some time now. She ran a hand through her hair with a prolonged sigh. Amy looked to Ragna, the woman was older and on her face, she saw the mark of age and knowledge. The woman had likely been through much. Would Amy live long enough to grow old? She hadn't considered her future much over the last several years with so much turmoil and unknown factors. She had hoped for some semblance of normality for ages but fate it seems had other paths in store for her. She didn't think it was fair, she fought enough. She earned her peace and quiet yet everything continues to be put in front of her. Anger began to build up as her face visibly flushed, the girl looked like she was about the blow a gasket. Approaching the point of boiling over she felt a clear voice in the back of her head. Without realizing she ended up saying it out loud.

"Never cruel nor cowardly... No regrets nor apprehensions... With darkness or light, we fight... To never give in and never give up."

The mantra of her family made her shiver, anger peeling away into resolve she glanced at the others, to the newly arrived twins, and seemed to take them all in for the first time. She seemed to shake off whatever monkey was on her back as she stood up a little straighter than she was before. "I've already been at this for a while. Maybe not with whatever weapon I can bring forth now but for the last while i've been at it alone. I know nothing of any of you but I have no doubt it's going to change soon. Seeing as we are stuck here, we might as well come to terms with the fact that we are also all stuck with one another. Good or bad, it's gonna be what it is, lets at least try to not murder each other in our sleep." Amy looked to the older group and waited for the others to speak before speaking up again. "So, what now?"

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Taigakitt Taigakitt Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Pik Pik Arcanist Arcanist

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back