• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Uncharted Hearts IC Page

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
EUrehxmUwAIUW2a

Yue-Jui | The Towers

What the quack was Die-Itchy blabbing about? What in flying saucers and sour goat milk were Starlit Nights? What legends? The only legends his home had were of the ancient times Dimension hoppers popped into his world for the event that introduces Yuji and the fabled Prince. Yuji too had been a dimension hopper but all that his peers said went right over his head.

A confused and somewhat annoyed look crossed Yue-Jui's face as he watched his party members trade their own takes or their own conclusions.

It was however the girl's curtsy that drew his attention back to the little one, and yet hearing her explanation did nothing more than contort his expression into a further ball of confusion. By no means was he against the concept of fresh clothes- he sniffed under an arm and wew- or even food. But to not understand entirely what was even being said.

It pained him to admit it, but he rather found himself agreeing with Alice, for what would most likely be the first and only time of his life. "Yes yes, well, your apologies accepted" he said shortly after Alice's remark. "Please," he withdrew his trusty weapon, "lead on."

And lead on she did.

To find himself in the company of new people so suddenly and with food to boot also! Yue-Jui was torn between wanting to eat, and wanting to learn more.

Stubbornness won this battle however, and so he chose to not eat. "Youz r surely right dat we've been through the runny tunnels! Youz seem to know a bit o sometin bout wat iz going onz round 'ere. I'd appreciate it if you couldz explain just what exactly Guardians like us are here for! What's all this nonsense about saving the world who-ha? Light and Dark, iz dis the just a fancy way o saying we are between the Underworld and Living? We wants answers sir!"

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Taigakitt Taigakitt Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider -Wilson- -Wilson-

• tumblr_nbpmdpFr0J1s9t794o1_r1_500.gif
    Key Status: Stage 1: Fenrir
    Magic & MP Status: First Stage Unlocked || MP: Unhindered

Interacting With:
    Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Alice ( Pik Pik ) Cato ( -Wilson- -Wilson- )
    Mentions:
    Yue ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Flora (NPC)

~ Starlight Domain, Cafe Phasma ~
    Peaceful Afternoon || Daichi's CS File

He couldn’t imagine what type of strange circumstances could interfere with the universe. Or was it that the universe was interfering with the natural? Either way his own speculation couldn’t be much clearer with even less information. He laughed at the thought of anyone back home being a knight. New Bodham might have been growing but most of the Grand Pulse was uninhabited. It wasn’t like his world was brimming with people. He couldn’t even imagine someone he barely knew believing in it. Then again was it really a matter of belief when they had their own experiences?

He spent too long lost in thought and the girl and the others moved on. It seemed the others were mostly taking Flora’s words as gospel. He didn’t necessarily not believe her, but he was still up to other interpretations. With a sigh he followed, at least they had some reason to cooperate now. Besides if the girl could get them new clothes he was all for it. He let out a yawn without meaning to as he started up to the door she brought them to. He wondered if they’d get to sleep anytime soon.

When the doors opened they found themselves in a cafe. Okay, food was good but a nice bed and shower were sounding better. He watched as Amy ran to the food, well at least she got her snacks. He went to join her at the table. After plopping down he started to snack on a berry tart, or at least what looked like one. He looked up while snacking when Cato asked for a cake. He smiled through his food as he heard Cato compliment Alice, how cute. With a quick swallow of his food, he went on to talk.

“A cake huh? You’re a sweets fan, or is it just the stress?-Alice wait is that much sugar really healthy for someone who just passed out! Drink some water first kiddo.”

He could do this. This reminded him of the afternoons spent hiding around the NORA headquarters, planning to bug Sir Hope for lessons. This was peaceful, familiar even in its differences. He let a sad smile pass his lips before he smacked himself out of it. He had to hold himself together. Luckily it seemed Yue had a much more streamlined thought process. The other boy didn’t seem nearly as distracted by the chaos. He lightly tapped Amy with his elbow and tilted his head to the two hoping to get her attention as the suited man began to speak.

Ruuj Eryut

Ruuj-2.jpegWhen Alice said “isn’t it obvious,” Ruuj didn’t bother hiding her annoyed expression. No. Nothing was obvious. This was all strange events. The words “it’s trading time” from Flora earlier only served for confusion than clarify. Trade what? It’s why Ruuj had asked.

As for Amy’s very large pocket watch, she seemed to be actually concerned about the time. Looking up at the sky, Ruuj could confirm. Yep. Nighttime.

With Daichi’s questions on them believing her, Ruuj looked in her direction, “Guardians don’t come up as a heroic legend in my world. We do have a Warrior of Light legend, but I don’t know much about it.

When Flora started responding to their questions, Ruuj tried to keep up. It seemed even she didn’t have a very clear answer on who whisked them away from their homeworlds. As for the explanation of this particular world that they were on, about being the origin of other worlds… That story sounded eerily familiar as a story on Hydaelyn. Considering the similarity to myth she’d heard back home, it was becoming easier to understand what was happening. As long as she replaced keywords in her mind. Like, “Guardian” with “Warrior of Light” and the powers of light and darkness with the legends of old, Hydaelyn and Zodiark.

Not bothering to ask any other questions, Ruuj conceded and followed the firecracker of a little girl.

Upon entering the tavern, she took a deep breath. The events of the day were definitely starting to weigh on her, what with all but using up all of her mana earlier, so food would definitely be something she’d love to have. Her dark eyes quickly scanned the tables, looking for things that were not meat. So far, there hasn’t been a reason to think these strangers were going to cause harm, else they might have already attempted.

Being the exact opposite of Alice, Ruuj definitely partook in all the veggies she could find, as well as any sweet fruits that called her name. Of course, being the person that she was, she noted who was eating what, and who Yue wasn’t eating at all. Understandable, if he wasn’t sure this was safe. One reason why Ruuj would never touch meat - it’s easier to get sick from than an improperly cooked vegetable.

• He let out a hearty laugh when he saw the first of the guardians go to gulp down food. Yup they were kids alright. He stopped mid laugh. Yeah they were kids alright. The keys didn’t care for fairness. Child soldiers seemed to be it’s MO. He’d seen a guardian change or two and he’d only been around looking for about seven years. Never a soul above twenty. He was glad to hear such requests, at least they could feel safe for now.

“One cake coming up pipsqueaks.”

He got behind the counter and started taking out some bowls and flour. There were so few people around the Starlight domain, he hadn’t cooked this much in a while. He looked the kid up and down, hmm looked like a vanilla fan but could be a chocolate one. Oh well he didn’t really specify. He started to make a marble cake, it was always a favorite. He got far enough to get all the ingredients out before the green haired teen came with a stubborn yelling demeanor. Poor kid never learned you catch more flies with honey, that or the stress was already getting to him.

“Calm down kiddo. I’ll explain but please, at least grab a plate.”

He paused and went to nod to Flora. She got the hint and slipped out the door after grabbing some cash from behind the counter. She left with a cheerful shout of ‘I’ll be back’. These kids might have the chance to shower here but he didn’t have stores of extra clothes just hanging around. Luckily enough the market wasn’t that far off.

“Okay. I’m going to keep making the kid his cake though. So Guardians huh, well Keyblade Guardians protect the worlds from the danger of the heartless. The heartless threaten every living being, the steal your heart and if you’re lucky your body goes with it. If you’re unlucky your body stays behind and winds up going on to hurt more people.”

He paused looking out the cafe window. His frown deepened before he went back to a smile while looking to the kids. He grabbed the whisk and started beating the eggs.

“Light and Dark are just that, light and dark. You see every light out there has power, just like every shadow does. Neither is worse than the other; they balance the worlds. Well most. See Starlight Domain’s been fucked up so many times they drained near all it’s light. The sun doesn’t shine here, we make our own light and heat. If it wasn’t for that… well lets just say life gets hard sometimes. I dunno what answers you’re searching for though. I’m not a Guardian or a Knight myself. If anything I'd say I’m more stuck in an observer’s position.”

He finished the last of his mixing the cake batter together. He had it down to a science, if he couldn’t do anything to help his baby sister and every other kid that wound up mixed up in this shit then he’d at the very least be able to take care of every other want they’d have. He poured the Mixture in a pan and set it in the oven.

“Listen I can’t help much with information. I’m not sure if anyone could honestly. Guardians do, because no one else can. At least most of them do. Keyblades choose their own wielders, and no one knows what standards they use. Or if they do they certainly never told me about it. Flora… Flora’s my baby sister and I’ve hated it ever since she woke up to the damn call. But, I can’t do jack shit about it. Dangers gonna follow you guys now. Guardians are the only ones capable of crossing worlds at will. Usually when a new guardian appears they show up straight at the sky buildings at the strike of dawn on the new year. They’re sworn in and they go with an elder guardian learning as they go. I’ve never seen more than one be replaced in a single year though.”

Mo.Guan.Shan.full.2149318.jpg

Alice ( Pik Pik ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Cato ( -Wilson- -Wilson- ) Daichi ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) Ruuj ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) Yue-jui ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )

Amalia

Ineractions:
Dai BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Speaking up to everyone else
Alice Pik Pik Cato -Wilson- -Wilson- Ruuj Taigakitt Taigakitt Ush Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Yu The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Feeling Dai poking her with his elbow she glanced over, her mouth stuffed with cheese as she began to quickly chew. She finished chewing and swallowing the chunk down before opening her mouth "Yes?" She asked before looking over to the man as he spoke. She listened but as he went on she began to feel her tense muscles relax, the feeling of being full was something she hadn't experienced in some time. Her eyes began to feel heavy as she shook her head to keep herself fully coherent. "Huh... light against dark is something I have spent my whole life knowing. Home is all screwed up, nothing's right anymore and the darkness has pretty much annihilated what little light blossomed in the time it had. Either way, that is a concept that's close to heart." She went silent as she thought on the body being left once the heart was taken. She shuddered at the concept but a level of sorrow washed over her as she thought on home again. "This is great and all but we really should be moving forward to where ever we need to go... I can't just wait around." Amy began her voice weighted.

"It cant imagine.. or well I can as I know all too well what was coming at home but I still need to get back. I guess in a way I was saved but isn't that selfish? Even though I didn't have a choice I escaped the onslaught that was coming and now here I am eating a full meal while..." She trailed off her exhaustion catching up more and more. "I don't know about any of this, I don't know why I was chosen at all, I may be young but terrible situations call for terrible solutions and I was apart of some of that. I guess in a way light and dark do need to be balanced. I wonder about the rest of you." She continued on more voicing her own thoughts and rambling as she yawned and put her arms up and onto the table. Cupping her face with her hands she learned into her arms "Never seen this many before.... I guess that means they all died?" She spoke up plainly "Things really must be bad.... I just wonder what home will be like if I ever get home, if I ever make it far enough to make a difference and if I ever get to see..." Amy trailed off more as she slumped forward her tired body unable to keep her awake any longer. Having put her arms upon the table she slid in one direction before her body collapsed to the side and against Dai.​

Last edited:
Alice Hazel Sorrel
comm_pik2_fullcolour_resize.jpg

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson- Taigakitt Taigakitt Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

"I can eat as many as I want ill be fine think you very much," Alice responds to Daichi's commit with a simple glare followed by stuffing another brownie in her face. The young girl had a massive love for sweets and the only thing that would stop her from eating them is either by force or fullness. She would take a sip of water a few moments later the commit did remind her shes a little thirsty. Alice's attention would soon be stolen by the screaming animal called Yue can't let anyone enjoy food now it seems. Listing in on the conversation between him and their host. "Heartless so that's what they're called, putting a name to them just makes me hate them more." She mutters to herself taking a rather aggressive bite out of her meal at the sheer mention of them. Hearing about the lack of light of the Starlight Doman reminded her very much of home with a world covered in nothing but snow its a wonder how they were able to make their environmental domes in the first place and could their world looking the way it was, was due too the heartless? Just another reason to hate them. Hering about the fact that this is the first time multiple guardians are being replaced was a rather scary feeling to Alice that means they are mostly alone when it comes to figuring out their job. But at the very least it was simply killing heartless, something Alice didn't ask for but a job she will gladly take regardless of the risk. "At least you know your home is still around, mine is now nothing but darkness when I was forced to leave it. Don't worry about me I know exactly why I'm here."

~ Upper Floors ~
    Daichi's CS File || Amy's CS File

Daichi only barely saw out of the corner of his eye as Amy began to slump over. He didn’t think much of it at first; it had been quite a night. Instead he listened in on Marte’s explanation. That was a terrible mistake on his part as he felt the girl start to droop until she collapsed on top of him. He fought back his first urge to jump up as that would only wind up making things worse. With some effort he managed to get his arm around her making sure she wouldn’t fall over completely.

“Ah all tuckered out huh”

He looked up to see Marte observing Amy. He looked resigned to it like he’d been far too used to people falling asleep at the table. He supposed the elder did say Flora had also been chosen for… whatever the universe had planned for them.

“There’s rooms upstairs, I was gonna say that you guys should feel free to use the showers and change up but it seems that a good rest would be good for some of you. Kiddo take her up, the closest room is the one one flight up on the left.”

He nodded quickly as he carefully pulled Amy into a bridal carry. She was lighter than he expected. His idea of how much someone should weigh was probably biased as he’d only carried Llyr before, and she had more muscle than he did. He turned his head back to the others.

“I’m gonna bring her up and then stay with her a bit to make sure she’s okay. Let me know when a shower’s open and we’ll switch off.”

With that he was off and went with ease up to the room Marte described.

-------

Out like a rock Amy didn’t move much at all as Daichi carried her up the steps and towards the room. Shifting her head slightly she seemed to come out of her sleep even if slightly. “Kat.” Was the only thing that came out before going silent once more. Upon reaching the room Amy seemed to become more cohesive as she was jostled around a bit though still remained mostly asleep. Being placed on the bed Amy’s arms suddenly wrapped around Dai, a grip that was shockingly strong for someone who seemed to weigh so little.

Eyes opening Amy stared up at him though she didn’t look entirely awake as she tried to pull him closer. “Don’t leave, I don’t know what tomorrow will bring.” Amy spoke up, her voice slurred and rather quiet. “Please don’t leave Kat.” She continued on before pulling Dai close and rolling over so she was attached to his side. She buried her face in the crook of his neck before letting out a sigh “I'm scared Kat… what's going to happen?. I'm so hungry.” She finally let out before going dead silent and seemingly falling back into a deep sleep.
    After several hours Amy finally began to stir, her arms releasing Dai from her death grip as she stretched out. She opened her eyes and stared at Dai for several long seconds. “Excuse me… why are you… how did I get..” She seemed terribly dazed before rolling onto her back “Dear god I hope… no that didn’t happen.” She continued on before sitting up “How long was I asleep for and why was I sleeping against you.” She blurted out trying to gather herself “Crap, Did I pass out? I'm not hungry, I kinda am but.” Amy rambled as her head spun before collapsing back onto the bed “I'm still tired.”

---

Daichi really wished that the girl hadn’t had such an iron grip. After being pulled onto the bed he couldn’t help but stare at the ceiling with a glare. It was uncomfortable, even if he was already in his pajamas he didn’t much like that he was still feeling a little gross from fighting. He felt his face start to redden with embarrassment as he thought of any of the others coming in. He let out a sigh trying to move as little as possible. He could hear the girl mumbling some words but did his best to put it out of his mind. After all the words weren't meant for him but this “Kat” person.

Well he wasn’t going to be getting that shower now. At least not until she woke up. He let out a grimace as he realized he was going to look so bad, he didn’t even get to help clean up. He tried to put it out of his head. He needed to rest up too then, if he couldn’t do anything else he could at least have energy to help later. This was no worse than the bedsharing he did with Llyr as kids.

He finally got to shut his mind up and drifted away as well. He didn’t know how long he managed to rest but he woke up quickly as he heard her voice from right next to him. He tensed up immediately before jumping off before she could pull him down again.

“Ah! Sorry, you pulled me down when I brought you up and… well I was too worried to move. You did need the sleep, and also I figured waking up to me moving you would be far worse than waking up naturally. If you’re still hungry, well I’m sure there's more still. When we came up our host was still cooking.”

---
    Stretching again she nodded to what he said, it did sound like something she’d do but her face still lit up like a red christmas light. She didn’t even want to think about the things she was saying in her sleep let alone the fact that she pulled him onto her. “Thats embarrassing.” Amy let out before taking a deep breath and coming to terms with it. “What time is it?” Amy mumbled before pulling on a chain that ran from her neck down to her pocket. An oversized watch opened up showing not only the time but cycle and other measurements. “Oh, yeah its definitely been a few hours.”

Getting up she ran a hand through her hair before looking back to him “Best we don’t tell anyone we slept together, though I doubt any of them would even know the innuendo that comes with that. I guess in that light we are lucky. You are quite comfortable though I will definitely give you that.” Amy said her face still completely flushed. The conflicting emotions she was feeling were palpable but she managed to shove them down before adjusting her clothing “Time to shower, oh how I look forward to that.” Amy exclaimed before leaving the still shocked Dai in the room alone.

tumblr_997220235914102a8183eb3aab88497e_d9d161c1_1280.jpg
    Key Status: Stage 1: Keyblade of People's Hearts

a2bd0e50233a8e2555f671bf0fb4c435.jpg

Yue-Jui | Tower Dining Hall

At the suggestion he should eat when there were clearly bigger issues afoot, Yue-Jui's eyes narrowed, and he remained rooted to where he stood.

By no means would he intend to be disrespectful but the past, oh man, how many days was it even since all this nonsense began? He chased that thought away at the sound of Flora's voice and turned his attention briefly to watch the girl walk away. In a lot of ways she reminded him of his younger sister, which honestly wasn't a good thing. Home wasn't a place he needed to be thinking about right now.

In the back of his mind a voice whispered: and maybe not ever again--

"Okay."

His eyes snapped back to the man. The thought never finishing, wrinkles of gloom and irritation that had been mixed on his face trading for curiosity and cold, distant desire for answers. A somewhat neutral expression taking Jui's features as he breathed in deeply and exhaled out as the nice older man began. The most important thing being told to them that they were these beings called "Guardians".

It was that title, that sparked a glint of recollection in Jui's eyes. "Like the Guardians of the Galaxy?" He muttered in a mumble more to himself. It was the title they had given Yuji, a Guardian of the Galaxy. However any further thought on that was silenced when the explanation of Heartless began, and the lesson of Light and Dark balancing all things. The fact that these primordial forces, at least from what Jui was hearing, were also responsible for how this place even functioned was somewhat jarring to hear.

If a lost soul leafs its body behind den duz zat mean all these tings we've been fighting- ave dey been? But he knew the answer to that already. They most certainly were the bodies of the poor lot that had their spirits devoured into this great Dark. Just wandering meat bags, puppets on string, slaves to the will of malicious intent.

He had always liked to consider himself a philosopher first, and hearing this honestly sent a tingling shiver of distress up his spine. It was not helped by Amy's following statement, nor did Blue's disturbing implication of watching her own world collapse help either. For one brief moment, Yue-Jui's vision swam as he listened to this, a cold sweat coating his skin. Slowly, very slowly, he moved to a nearby seat to stop the spinning-- anyone looking might have seen that his eyes- the pupils, were doing that strange and bizarre thing where they turned into spirals. Except these spirals were squiggly, as if haphazardly drawn or wriggling about within his iris. When he found seating the only audible sound in his ears a continuous thumping. A loud pounding.

Silent for a few seconds, eyes shut, then squeezed tight, then unclenched, Jui ran both hands over his face. Damn, been a leap o time since I ached wif such exhaustion. He only snapped out of his silent pondering, vaguely aware of upper floors being mentioned, to see Amy being carried away upstairs by Die-Itchy. In that moment a small tired smile crept up his face turning into a smug sneer- but it died quickly with a frown as the two disappeared, the obvious sleepy Amy going up with the kind fellow.

Running a hand through his hair, Jui cleared his throat and then said: "Ey boss-man, thanks for the info." Smile genuine, but also somewhat strained. "I thinks mz goin tu hop over tu dem upper floors. Something stinks" he sniffed at the air then the took a whiff at his own clothes, making a face- "n I'm pretty sure its mostly me. Later. Maybe I'll come down for food later like I usually do." Taking off towards the stairs, whistling a tune as he moved, Yue-Jui paused at the third step, and came back down, leaning on the rails. Staring at the whole room, eyes sweeping over the others. Expression blank but with each second, there was a sadness to the somewhat squiggly lines that were his pupils. Drumming his hands on a wooden knob jutting out of the staircase rail, Jui cleared his throat again to get some attention and then in a lot more subdued voice, softer, somewhat gentle he started.

"Hey, uh...sir, Flora's a good kid. Bit arrogant in my opinion, but I like her moxy. She seems like she'll do fine and if you stick wif her, I'm sure youz twos will be a powerhouse kablam.

"As for the rest of youz," his eyes moving to each one. "I'm sorry, not about blowing up a few times. I still think I was right about that in certain cases. But, looks like we all are stuck together since its confirmed we're these Guardians. So, lemme just say- sorry. If my hunch about what we've learned is right at least. I'm especially sorry you and Amy seemed to ave been through some rough patches, Alice. So uh..." He shrugged, sighing in defeat. "I don't know. Not sure wat to say. Nothing I can, if I'm being honest. Guess I just don't want all of us to have this hit us later as hard as I know it will. I'm going upstairs to shower, go through my existential crisis alone, and then come back here to eat like a Juggernaut. When I get back, if youz lot are still around, let's talk. Put tension behind us before things get worse. Because of this primordial Dark feeds on the usual negativity, then I'd rather not have beefs with anyone here for any reason moving forward. So...see you guys when I see ya, and Boss-man- save some cake for me to please." Then with that, Yue-Jui turned and went upstairs.

Ready to shower and have his crash, just as he stumbled on a step out of view, just when the shakes started hitting.

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Interactions: Pik Pik Taigakitt Taigakitt Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum -Wilson- -Wilson-

Ruuj Eryut

Ruuj-2.jpegRuuj listened in on the conversation about Guardians and Heartless. Back home, her Jungle was full of its own terror and dangers. Though, she had the other Viera women to protect Eryut, her home village. It was as she was sitting there, listening and chewing subconsciously that she felt the Eryut name even weirder to use in their situation. Her mind began to shift through words, names that she had read in books and scrolls, names that she felt would be better suited. She was chomping on a carrot when it seemed Amy passed out and Daichi was going to carry her upstairs.

The Viera girl’s expression was set into something concentrated, her brows furrowed together as her ears flattened against her head.

Exhaustion was starting to settle over her body in a way she could feel it as the strange events and adrenaline were starting to leave her system.

With no words, she walked up the stairs some time after Yue, her fingers scratching at the tip of her left ear.

Confirming she was able to, of course she got cleaned up. It took a minute to understand how to use the shower, but it wasn’t airship science.

It was as the hot water was splashing her face that she felt her aching muscles begin to relax.

Guardian, huh..?” Her voice was a whisper to herself. I didn’t think I’d become a Warrior of Light. It was a strange position to be in.

Once she had finished cleaning up, she went straight to what she felt was probably her room, or an empty room. It didn’t necessarily matter. She threw off her heels and crashed face-down onto the bed and was out like a light into a dreamless sleep.

It was only a few hours before ears twitched and the Viera girl unstretched her curled-up body. At the movement, the blankets felt nothing like what she was used to, causing her to jolt up,the fur on her ears standing on end.

Her dark eyes took in her surroundings. She didn’t get much sleep, but her internal clock told her she was supposed to be up.

Clicking her tongue, everything fell into place as the events from yesterday… er, super early this morning… played over again in her head.

Not wanting to sit around any longer, she threw her heels on and walked back downstairs, running her fingers over her ears to try and flatten the hair back down. Since she had gone to bed with her hair soaking wet, it was a bit of a wavy, curly mess.

Interacting With:
    Ruuj ( Taigakitt Taigakitt )

Flowers || Daichi's CS File

He stood up from his place being crushed to the bed. It was rather embarrassing. What’s worse is that he knew he smelled pretty sweaty by now. He stood peering into the hall but it seemed that he was in the clear. He passed down the hall to find a room with an open door. Perhaps this meant it was meant to be his? He turned into it and found it to be a rather comfy set up and obviously untouched besides the set of clothes and towel placed at the edge. He wasn’t sure the showers had toiletries but at least washing off the sweat should be enough.

He took his newly acquired clothes and walked down the hall. There were a few showers right? He heard water running from one and kept walking. He got to an empty one and quickly locked it behind him. He may not usually be shy but that was with his own friends not the acquaintancy strangers he was finding. Luckily there was a bottle of some form of liquid soap, if the container was to be believed. He was unused to it and definitely used more than he should have. Well you could never smell too clean right?

Luckily the hair things were easier after the liquid soap fiasco. It all seemed very cocoon-like. His grandmother always mentioned how life was so much easier before the fall but there was constant dread to be picked for a slaughter. He wondered if her adjust to Pulse had been just as difficult. Actually it was probably more so. At least he was used to the idea of self provision. Being a Crystal’s plaything sounded terrifying. Yet as he looked his body up and down he couldn’t help but relate their own situation to it. He raised his hand to wonder about just what summoned this blade… and accidentally summoned it.

“Aak!”

He shouted as he stumbled back and fell against the wall. Luckily in his panic he made it go away. Definitely something he’d need to adjust to. He decided he’d made enough of a fool of himself bathing and dragged himself up and out of the baths. He toweled down and changed as fast as he could. The colors were a muted blue with white lines running in weird boxy ways. He’d left the cloak they’d left for him upstairs taking the scarf and gloves as enough to keep him warm indoors.

With that he headed downstairs looking around. He only saw the bunny woman down there. Eryut? He stepped down the staircase before greeting her.

“Good… Morning? Eryut right? Any chance anyone figured out what time it is?”

unknown.png

USHA LOUVEL

Usha had been quiet. The battle had left her somewhat exhausted, and she was never much for talking to others anyways. So she stayed at one side and listened to what she could learn about from the man while eating. Heartless. So that was what those things were called. Just the thought of the shadow monster had left her chest with a silent rage. She'll fight every last one of them, and not let another world get swallowed up like hers. One day, she'll get her world back.

She let out a deep breath, watching everyone converse about hardships. She merely looked away as Yue-Jui offered his sympathy to Alice and Amy. Her story wasn't that different from Alice but she couldn't bring herself to speak up and join in. She didn't want it. It would only fuel her anger.

When Flora had come back with new clothes in hand. As she finished her meal, she gave a quiet thank you and picked a set of clothes to change into. She was the last to go upstairs and headed straight for an unoccupied shower. She took a good while cleaning herself as she struggled over the soap. Suffice to say, one of the bottles had its cap busted when she was trying to figure out how it had worked.

After finishing up, Usha had folded her clothes neatly and headed to her room. She tried to sleep, drifting in and out which just reaulted in a head ache, she then decided that she won't and just spent the night by the window and thinking about the whole Guardians and Heartless. To think she'd been given the power to fight the Heartless without her even knowing, was it destiny? Or just simply coincidence? Maybe she'll find out later.

She decided to go down after hearing the room next to her's closed. Besides, she was getting hungry and thinking perhaps there were still cake downstairs.

"Hello, you two." She greeted as soon as two figures were visible to her. She noted their new outfits and smiled. "Nice choice of clothes, looks good on you both." Even with the fatigue that she had felt the night before and the lack of sleep, being still and thinking things over had left her with a better energy.

location: Uknown|| tag: Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson- Taigakitt Taigakitt Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Alice Hazel Sorrel

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson- Taigakitt Taigakitt Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

After hearing Yu's words Alice would silently finish her meal, it felt strange hearing him talk so sincerely that she didn't know what to say. She felt as though there was nothing for him to apologize for it's not his fault for the things that have happened to her. But at the same time, it felt comforting having someone commit to it. Or maybe she's just tired and overthinking things regardless of his intentions Alice's opinion of Yue went up at that moment somewhat. Shortly after everyone went up stars Alice would follow suit taking one of the nearest available rooms and using the nearby provided shower to clean up. She would soon find herself lying in bed starting up at the ceiling, how long has it been since she was last home its been at least a week since she was sent to Traverse Town the place that was supposed to be her new permanent home was already gone. Is the orphanage she was staying at out looking for her, unlikely they get so many kids she doubts they would notice she was gone. Summoning forth her keyblade Alice could feel the amount of power it provided to her. Why would something like this be granted to her could it have felt her strong desire for revenge or was it all ways fated to be hers regardless of her fate. Staring at the blade caused some small unpleasant memories to flash in her mind darkness slowly desoveing the city of her home, screams being heard in the distance. An image flash of a young couple running out the door of their home telling their child not to leave as they try to help those in danger outside. That was the last time Alice had seen her parents and it was all just help some strangers when they should have been with their daughter. Now noticing the blade was in a hard grip Alice could feel some tears in her eyes. Regardless of why I was granted this power I will use it to make whoever is responsible pay ..... Regardless of the cost.

The next morning or at least what she thinks is morning Alice would awaken from her restless sleep go about preparing for her day. The set of clothes Flora had brought her were not bad at all but it did make her wonder just how much they cost this a little fancier than she's used to wearing. Slipping on the black dress and shoulderless shirt she found that they were rather light and easy to move around making the outfit perfect to fight in for the young guardian. Walking down stars she would find the others conversing, not wanting to be a bother or just not sure if she should be social to those she pretty much disregarded yesterday. She walks over and sits down at the table only giving a brief "Good morning I think." just to be polite.

(Her outfit)
6ytBmxF.jpg

Having left Dai alone in the room Amy made her way towards the showers. Quickly getting in she sat under the warm water for a long time, her mind starting to drift away from the now and back towards the past. Feeling sorrow rising from within she managed to just barely beat it down before turning the water up to get the heat to snap her mind away from it. Letting out a long sigh she washed up before sitting down and letting the water just run over her. She sat for some time, having drifted back to sleep before a noise ended up waking her up.

Running a hand over her now clean face she stood up, water still running over her body before turning the shower off and getting out. Getting dried off and dressed she made her way towards the door before hearing a thump on it. Narrowing her eyes she thought one of the others were trying to mess with her or wanted the shower for themselves. “Alright, fine! Im done, just give me a second.” She called out before going over and looking in the mirror. She straightened her clothes out and tried to look as presentable as possible before turning and walking to the door. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she swung it open and stepped out before feeling a wave of air wush past her.

Opening her eyes she stared out into a forested area filled with large mushrooms, bent trees, grass that seemed almost blue and a hauntingly beautiful blue glow that washed over everything. Rubbing her eyes she took a big sniff of the air and felt her heart rise “It was a dream…” She mumbled out before starting to walk down the road she knew all to well. The light drone of wind brushing against the misshapen trees made her relax some, to others it might unsettle them but she knew this place well, it was where she lived. Picking up her pace she hurried up and quickly made her way down and around the bend at the end of the trail.

Coming upon a small little cottage she stared at it for a long few seconds. It was run down, a little weird looking but it meant more to her than the world. It wasn’t anything grand and it wasn’t like the city in her dreams but it was home. Rushing up she stopped dead in her tracks as she smelled the sickly sweet smell of decay, akin to hunted game left out in the open for too long. Pushing the warning sign out of her head she rushed to the door and opened it up. The room inside was dark, no candles were lit and the smell only seemed to get worse. Stepping inside she felt something slick under her feet but put it off to tracked in mud, it was common considering where they lived.

Walking in she looked around before trying to find a candle. Retracing her steps she went to where she knew she had a new one and picked it up only to find it was entirely burnt down and there was no wick left. The feeling of dread began to come over her as she moved to another window and picked up the candle to only find it was also burned down and entirely spent. “Where are all the candles…” Amy mumbled to herself before moving towards her bedroom. Opening the small door she looked inside but once again couldn’t pick much out due to the darkness. Going to her dressers she kneeled down and immediately felt fabric on her hands. Running over it she gripped it and pulled it up. Bringing it close to her face she realized it was rather dirty and looked far older than the dress she remembered it being.

Standing up she walked to the bed and made to sit down on it as her eyes finally began to adjust to the darkness. Expecting to plop down on it she ended up tumbling backwards as it wasn’t there at all. Falling and whacking her head against the wall she felt her eyes blur for a moment as she caught the glimpse of something moving near the door way. “Hey!” she called out trying to get to her feet but being unable to for a long minute. At last she rolled onto her side and pushed herself up, the realization that something was wrong finally starting to dawn on her.

Walking back into the main part of the little cottage she saw the shape again moving towards the door and rushed over only to see a figure standing next to it and one that she knew all to well. Her heart swelled up with joy and immediately she ran up behind it and wrapped her arms around the person. “KAT!” She partially screamed as she embraced the figure. “Oh god I missed you so much…” She continued on before she felt her hands sink as they pushed on the womans front. The feeling of wetness made her stop as each of the candles in the room suddenly began to flicker to life… all of the ones she had only just checked.

Amy’s blood began to run cold as she felt the woman’s cold body and immediately she left go and backed up as the figure turned. The figure was wreathed in ragged clothing, torn burnt and looking like it hadn’t been cleaned in some time. Blood splattered here and there and the unmistakable appearance of cuts and lacerations covered her pale white skin. Despite this all Amy knew immediately who it was and she was very much correct in her immediate assumption… it was Kat.

“Kat… I.. what.” Amy stuttered and stumbled over her words as she felt her body tense up and repulse at the figure in front of her. Without warning Kat burst forward, her body moving quick as she pinned Amy against the wall of the cottage “You abandoned us Amalia, you abandoned me and you left when we needed you most!” The woman screamed making Amy’s ears ring. Trying to push back and get loose Amy felt her grief raise up as tears began to flow. “I didnt… I didn’t go anywhere! I am home!” Amy cried out but the figures grip only tightened as it let out a hiss. “HOME! HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS!” The figure roared out before throwing Amy out and through the door.

The world around her had shifted, no longer was the air cool and filled with scents she remembered. Gone was the blue grass and the hauntingly beautiful glow. The mushrooms and trees were there but they were horribly mutated. The world she had known had grown darker, mutant and so very alien to the one she had remembered. Thorns were abundant, the grass was red and black, overgrown and running rampant. Her beautiful little cottage was burnt, covered in thorns and turned an sickly purple as the ambient light from above seemed to spur on the plant growth. Gone was the home she knew, replaced with a horrific amalgamation of horror and darkness.

“You took my heart Amy, and because of that I was taken. Home is where the heart is and I no longer have one because of you.” The figure said as it stood in the doorway, wreathed in shadow. “But you, oh you still bear that which was stolen and not deserved. You made me this way and now… you have come. Welcome home Amy, welcome home.” The figure finished as Amy screamed before pain wracked her body.

Eyes shooting open she let out a horrified shriek as she patted out her surroundings. Grasping her chest she felt like her heart was going to explode. The momentary pain passed as she recoiled in response to her nightmare. “Home… oh god where am I.” She said not entirely realizing where she was. Getting up and to her feet she ended up leaving the shower on. Getting dressed while still somewhat soaking wet she swung the door open only to find a hallway. Hearing noises she followed them before going down the steps and seeing others. Her eyes were still huge as she struggled to entirely collect herself from what she had experienced. “This is real isn’t it.” Amy spoke up, dripping water from her hair. Her outfit from before having changed to one a little more grim.

09dcf7969043e74a50381a364aa8254f.jpg

Mentions:

Taigakitt Taigakitt BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Pik Pik Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum -Wilson- -Wilson- The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Last edited:
Ruuj "Willow" Eryut

Ruuj-2.jpegRuuj was about to see when breakfast might be served when Daichi came downstairs, greeting her.

She waved, releasing the ear she was holding onto as it sprung up into the air, “Oh hey. There’s no sun here so I have no idea what time it might be.

She went to approach him, “Actually, about my name, I figured out what I’d truly like to be called! What do you think about Willow?

When Usha came down, Ruuj looked down at her own clothing once more, having been a bit tired when she chose that she just now thought about making sure it looked good. She wore a deep purple crop top with some cute shorts. The outfit was perfect to maneuver around in and didn’t feel like it would restrict her movement. Plus, she enjoyed the gloves. After a quick inspection, she smiled up at the blonde, her tail wiggling happily behind her. “I appreciate that, thank you.

She looked at the other girl’s outfit, “Your outfit reminds me of a ninja! It looks very easy to move in.

It seemed it was the time for everyone to be gathering, so it had to have been morning? Unless everyone slept past morning. Her stomach roared at her, to which she placed her hands over her exposed belly.

Good morning Alice.

Turning around, she made her way to sit down, “Do you think we have to go scavenging for breakfast, or will they feed us like they did last night?
A0840DBB-362F-436B-BB21-3E45983B3463.jpeg

C_vDb5tUQAAizMp

Yue-Jui | To The Towers

Awakening, Yue-Jui felt stiff, sore even. He found the land beneath him cold which brought with itself a chill, found it rough, which did nothing to help his back. Slowly rising to a sitting stance, his neck sore, his joints popping as if with age, he found himself staring at his room, but also not his dorm room.

There were no annoying talking dresser shelves to start an argument on his daily morning routine. There were no random splotches of polka dot colors on one wall or a contrast of painted figures on the other. There was no friend to barge into his room like one of his roommates usually would. There was no upside down bathroom when he opened the door to his connected bathroom from his previous shower. And there was no squealing bottle of soap that giggled every time he gave it a squeeze. Things were just normal.

Too normal.

It made his skin crawl. But, after pouring his eyes out and turning off the water faucets it had tired him out enough to warrant a early retirement to bed where it seemed he had tossed and turned a storm. At least judging from the state of his bed. And the fact he had been sleeping on the floor for most of the night.

"Ugh, gum it all to a squealing fart- my neck's more on the burns than I'd expect" he grimaced while rising. Checking the time which did not make rhymes or sing a song about the hour, Yue frowned. "Darn it, late." Immediately he stripped, ran into the bathroom, grabbed for a brushybrush to brushbrush his teeth, but there was nothing. "Darn it!" He scowled. "Guess I'll make do with this then" he grabbed the mouthwash and gargled then after he felt his teeth were as clean as they could get he jumped into the shower and in about a couple minutes was out and dry and getting dressed. The wardrobe was stocked and as Yue stood in his al naturale state, he found himself skeptical that they would have clothes in his size. A thorough investigation of the room of five minutes later and he found underwear drawer where boxers waited. Four more minutes went by and his assortment of clothes were laid out on the bed. It didn't really matter to him how late he was. His sword laid on the dresser next to the bed and he glanced at it before focusing back on getting dressed.

da612812bff03c38c1d1506c20b6cc94.jpg

Tying his combat boots and then picking up his necklace to stuff in the breast pocket of over top, Hiroji added the short Cape that covered one shoulder and stretched down to his elbow before he gave himself a look over in the bathroom mirror.

A small smile worked its way in his face. Finger guns flying he couldn't help but think he looked sharp. Although the cape may be abad idea if they were to get into fights, so he decided to remove and leave it behind. He was just about to leave when he recalled his Keyblade, the symbol of his Guardian status. But just as he was about to go pick it up....he paused.

Raising a hand open towards it, a finger twitched and it suddenly the weapon came flying towards him at a speed he hadn't been expecting. It caught him off guard, and he winced. Waiting, but nothing happened. When he looked there the star speckled blade was in hand he had used. No injuries to his fingers or anything as he gave it some test swings. Throwing it down out of curiosity, Yue-Jui turned to leave and shut the door. He called to it, creating distance because he expected it to cut the door down and come for him, but none of that happened. Instead he felt a weight on his hip and when he looked, there it was!

"Oh, now that is interesting." He had to admit. He did a few more tries before deciding enough was enough, time to grab grub because his stomach's growl was *loud*.

Down the stairs he went where he truly was the last to arrive or so it seemed as he looked for all the faces
Breakfast hadn't started quite yet it seemed so he wondered what was going on. Feeling a bit better about today at least, he tried to put on less of a somber aura anda more positive vibe. "Morning" he said as he walked towards the others. Moving to go take a seat at one of the tables. Drumming his fingers he had to ask."So, er, wherez le chow?"

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Taigakitt Taigakitt Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Cato Procella
6BBC645C-8F22-4FB4-ADE6-CF5F59C75404.jpeg

Tags: Hang on
The adolescent would eventually retire to a vacant room, but beforehand he was content with stuffing with more food. This time though Cato was acting discreetly in relation to his food marathon his stomach was participating in: and still, his determination was manifested in the form of his endless inner glutton. It would be a challenge to convince himself to go have a shower, not until he had stuffed himself- at least that was something he could get his other half into am agreement with.
Elsewhere the conversation seemed to of taken an intriguing turn, managing to reel his attention but he had a hard time keeping up with what was being discussed. Simply nodding along. The boy hadn’t heard about the guardians or he simply forgot if such things were present in his world, without much to disagree with the tales with. A simple “
I’ve never heard of them“ slipped out from his lips in a murmur, leaning back into his chair with a sandwich cradled in his palm: slowly biting off section and chewing against his teeth like a paper shredder.

Pondering about today’s events, it was akin to a fairytale or some fictional novella.
Could they really exist, this could just be a bad dream...
The slow rising of his shoulders was weird, nice, like being wrapped up with blankets in his bed. It was an old comparison to make but it was how he would personify the word. Moving on from that, his thoughts were interpreted by the exhaustion of his muscles and just his mentality overall- yawning within a pit of grogginess. His owlish eyes glancing around at the remaining guardians, his pallid cheek resting on his palm as he decided on his next course of action.

Shower. Bed.
Cato rose from his seat, leaning over to reach for a couple of the brownies before he sleuthed his way up the stairs. Carefully munching on them as he randomly picked a bedroom, preparing himself for a soak. Initially debating about the state of his ankle and if he'd remove the bandaging that paddled the worse parts of his wrecked foot. Whatever was the easiest he supposed, taking his jacket off and leaving it on the bed. Not wanting to grain a wet jacket from the humidity, removing the scarlet ribbon that held his hair up in a messy ponytail- leaving that on the bed also. Turning around on his heel to sniff out the shower, eventually discovering the whereabouts of the bathroom
. Turning on the shower to get the temperature right, leaning in just a bit too far as mere seconds later the boy managed to soak the back of his top by accident from the outflow of boiling water. Groaning at the state of his shirt before removing the item of clothing since it had gotten wet during the start-up of the shower, but it was a pointless worry now. With Cato's mind pondering elsewhere, he was causing himself a headache from all the constant wandering.

Furthermore, a nauseous stone had settled, he felt like he wanted to remove his insides. Covering his mouth with a hand of his as tempted to retain what he had consumed previously in the depths of his stomach, the contents of which threatened to evict itself as it churned. Despite his best efforts, the feeling was far too overwhelming for him, grabbing at his leftover restraints.

It felt like it been an hour since Cato just stood there while hugging himself as a means of settling himself. Running his fingers through his soft hair, huffing at his annoyance before he grabbed the bottle of shampoo in his hand. Slowly washing his hair, leaning over into the water rather than standing under it; since Cato was still partially dressed. The blond would bubble up some soap, finishing his long soak in the shower. But, Cato just remained in the shower. Standing, day’s events slowly flowing through his mind, watching the water drip of his hair as he aimlessly thought about the Darkside they had met earlier.
I climbed him like a tree, no one else even attempted such a thing!

Cato giggled like a small child, he really did climb the shadow like it was nothing. With the boy’s mood having been restored, he redressed himself with a smile plastered upon his face. Retreating back to the room he had claimed previously, but he had amped himself up such a degree that something like sleep was pushed to the edge of his list. Falling backwards onto the bed, a cluttered mind of ambition with a squeak as he felt excited Beyond brief- yet.
Did anyone else see that person?...“ Cato murmured, burying his face in a pillow: he had almost for about them and the flashy entrance not to mention. Who were they? and did anyone else encounter them? Pondering if should inquire about it to the rest of the group, though he wasn’t fully comfortable with them just yet. That fact prevented him from finalising his decision, besides it was probably trivia by now. squeezing the pillow out of frustration of his ignorance towards the suspicious characater and furthermore he just wanted to go home, it was partly all to much for the youth, wishing he hadn’t been dragged away by whatever is to blame.
Just go to sleep, figure it out tomorrow
With that put on ice, Cato eventually drifted off to sleep in the end.

He would awaken to find himself far from home, still. Pulling a grimace as his eyes drifted upwards at the door he had left ajar, lacking the energy to arise from his darkened room. As it was expected from a world with no app sun, perpetual darkness dyeing the skies. Leaving the room with a constant undertone. Soon muffled voices became Audible as Cato came round, then it suddenly occurred that he might be the last one up.
Ah! Damn it... Damn it, damn it
He sprang up from his bed, his head constricting due to sudden moment. Leaving him with a pang, shrugging it off as he hurried to get read- noticing the clothes the girl had left him. Cato neat left his old clothes clumsily folded up on the bed, dressing himself with the cleaner ones. Bouncing around on one leg as he hastily urged himself to combat the time issue, sliding on the dusted trousers and doing them up at an astonishing pace.
Quickly pulling a white button up shirt out, sliding his arms into the loose sleeves which were black from the cuff to the elbow: he didn’t get why it was like that but he couldn’t careless at this point in time.
Strapping himself into the fashionable pair of boots he had been left along with the other items of clothing. Lastly he adjusted his old grey jacket at he wore other the top of his shirt for warmth. Grabbing the Scarlet ribbon that was left on the bed, exiting the room in a calm fashion. He made his way downstairs to join the others, lost in thought about the hooded figure again. While adjusting his hair that he had decided to wear down today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Interacting With:
    Willow/Ruuj ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) Alice ( Pik Pik ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Yue ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )
    Mentions:
    Cato ( -Wilson- -Wilson- ) Flora

Zora Domain (Day) || Daichi's CS File

“Willow huh? Sounds great. I’ve never met a Willow before. I know some people back on Pulse liked to name their kids for some deep meanings. Names in Pulse reflect what you want your child to become. My own means Great Intelligence. My friend Meade was named that to be as serene as a meadow and as friendly as a wine seller.”

He heard footsteps on the stairs and turned to see Usha. He waved to her as she came down to the cafe. She was only the third down from what he could tell. He wondered if everyone was even up. Moving his arm however felt a bit numb considering Amy had been laying on it all night. He did a circle with his shoulder trying to wake the limb back up.

“I think you both look lovely. Flora really came through with trading huh?”

Soon Alice came down shortly behind. It seemed all the girls had gotten lovely outfits. Flora was probably more used to girl’s clothes than guys' clothes shopping. He didn’t mind his own but it was rather plain by comparison.

“Good morning Alice! How did you-”

He stopped mid sentence as a dripping wet Amy came down the stairs. Whoa what. How had she managed to get into that much of a mess in the short time he’d left her? Actually she didn’t look all that good.

“Of course its- Amy are you okay? I think you need to sit down.”

He started up the stairs aiming to catch her if she passed out again. Actually he really hoped it wasn’t a precedent that would be made. If she was sick then they would have a hard time finding her help in a world they hardly knew. He saw Yue-jui and Cato coming down the stairs as well and went awkwardly preparing to catch her. He locked eyes with Yue before flicking them back to the soaking wet girl as if to beg for help.

Amy stared wide eyed, her pupils huge for a long few seconds before blinking as she seemed to realize where she was. She watched others pass her but locked eyes with Dai as he spoke up. Almost shell shocked she didn’t hear him at first and it took her a few seconds to process what was being said. Blinking again she nodded and put a hand up as he approached her “I wont fall, I just had an interesting last few…. minutes…?” She mumbled out not really sure how much time had actually passed.

Walking up to him she suddenly embraced him in a hug before letting go. She hadn’t realized how wet she was still but by this point it wasn’t as bad as when she had first put her clothing on. Shuddering lightly she felt her skin prickle up as goosebumps formed on her skin. “I feel like hell, but I slept comfortably for the first time in I can’t remember how long.” Bringing her hands up to her eyes she rubbed them before sniffing the air. “Definitely could use some comfort food.” She let out.

Slowly making her way to one of the tables she plopped down before running a hand through her wet hair “I really should dry off but I don’t want to go back upstairs.” She said showing a tinge of fear for the first time and over something mundane. Standing up again she looked around to try to find some source of heat before deciding on standing in front of a large grouping of lit candles. “I wonder what we could get to eat. But I will be honest, I want to get going on whatever it is we are to be doing. The longer we loiter…” She trailed off before mentally shaking off the feeling she was getting. “I’d just like to get going as soon as we can. I don’t like waiting around, its never been something I could do. Not saying we cant eat… I’d just like to get moving afterward if that’s okay with the rest of you.” Amy spoke up to those gathered. "I also like all the clothing, definitely fits better than what you all arrived with."

Interactions: Dai BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Yue The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Usha Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Alice Pik Pik Ruuj Taigakitt Taigakitt Cato -Wilson- -Wilson-

Ruuj "Willow" Eryut

Ruuj-2.jpegRuuj noted Daichi’s name’s meaning. She could understand a name with meaning. While her mother gave her her first name, the name that Ruuj gave herself outside of the forest could have meaning. In this case, she knew she liked willow trees, hence the name. Though, it didn’t mean anything like a translation.

When Amy made her way downstairs, Ruuj stared for a moment, taking in the soaking wet hair.

Without a word, Ruuj bounded upstairs.

Once upstairs, Ruuj muttered to herself about children not taking care of themselves. I’m not even a mother yet!

Snatching a towel, Ruuj walked back downstairs and found Amy once more. She was sitting at this point.

Walking up behind her, she unfurled the towel and put it on Amy’s head and gently rubbed at the hair, “I don’t know if it’s different for anyone else, but I can’t imagine being in the cold with wet hair. So no complaining.” As she rubbed, her tail wagged.

• 3c62a5ea7df8da0474f2d8fc4254fa8a (1).png

The cafe was never quite silent but even so it’s volume clearly increased as Flora and Marte came down the staircase. The two clearly lived here as they came down in different clothes. The two were dressed head to toe in matching outfits that were clearly the younger’s idea going from the intricate designs and green and white color schemes. Hilariously enough it looked neither suit-like or kimono-like, proving this world as an anomaly of mismatched items. The elder of the two spoke as the group gathered downstairs.

“Oh are you guys up so early? I’ll get started on breakfast.”

With that he quickly whipped up a rather more humble breakfast spread while quickly serving everyone. He and Flora sat down and ate with them this time making it clear the two hadn’t been up long at all.

“Well dig in. After all soon you guys are gonna have to get going. You’ve already left the Masters waiting too long. Eat up quickly so you can get any last questions in after.”

Flora pointed at the group as she finally spoke up with half a pancake in mouth.

“Yeah! Do you know how annoyed they’re gonna be that you guys are late! Hell and we’re missing some. Turns out that lightning girl wasn’t the true wielder after all. The first is so crucial, you see if the guardian is rejected then another guardian can only take their place at the beginning of the year. I was the second choice for Starlight Knight for the Starlight Domain… The first… I don’t think they survived that day.”

Mo.Guan.Shan.full.2149318.jpg

Alice ( Pik Pik ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Cato ( -Wilson- -Wilson- ) Daichi ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) Ruuj ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) Yue-jui ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) ??? & ??? ( Arcanist Arcanist )

Interacting With:
    Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Alice ( Pik Pik ) Ruuj ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Yue-Jui ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Cato ( -Wilson- -Wilson- )

End of Summer || Daichi's CS File

Did she sleep in the shower? He wasn’t sure what to make of this girl. It seemed every time he formed an opinion of her she did something even stranger. Why couldn’t all girls just be as clear as Llyr? He figured it was best to get along with them now, but he didn’t know how to bond with them. He let out a sigh as she seemed to want to rush through whatever had tripped her up.

Everyone was so prideful. Couldn’t they just be honest?

He followed the girl down the steps half worried she’d crash due to her own stubbornness. Luckily though it seemed he wasn’t the only one with a Mothering trait as Willow went and found a towel to dry the soaked girl. Good. He wasn’t sure how she’d take to him trying to dry her off. Besides he tried to give her a respectful distance since the morning.

Soon their hosts made their way downstairs and worked at making them a good breakfast. He felt himself twitch as he smelt the bacon being made. Marte was a very good cook indeed. Even if some of the foods were very different from his own usual cuisine. He focused as they spoke. So that girl hadn’t wound up making the cut?

What did determine what made them “Guardians” as they put it. He still hadn’t been told much. He remembered the voice call out to him. He was earth? He thinks so after all. Wait why were they already late? Were they supposed to be there already? He pouted at the thought that they should just shake off their night and keep going.

Oh well there was nothing more to do than accept it. It wasn’t much like he could do anything about the unknown. He let out a sigh. He had the idea that now that breakfast was done at least they could get back to their original goal. Only… They didn’t much have an original goal did they?

“So then… If we go to meet them… Can we go home? Just what’s the plan?”

He asked their hosts but also made it clear he was directing the questions to the others. It was clear he wasn’t the only one that heard those voices. Besides, voices or not he’d seen someone there with him

“I wonder who that person was…”

Amy

Standing near the meager source of heat Amy was beginning to feel the cold. Her stubbornness to admit anything was wrong kept her standing where she was up until Ruuj disappeared. Watching the woman walk up the steps Amy shifted uncomfortably. After a few moments, Ruuj reappeared with a towel, and immediately Amy felt herself retreat internally. She wasn't used to having people take care of her and felt semi vulnerable over the gesture.

Despite this Amy didn't move as Ruuj undid the towel and placed it on her head. The gentle rubbing made her wince but she didn't slide out from under it. Instead, she let the girl do what she wanted, internally thankful for it though not sure how to express it well. "Uhm... thank you." Amy said barely above a whisper. After a short time her hair was dry and their hosts descended down from upstairs. Looking back to Ruuj she gave a small smile before walking away from the candle. Her clothes were still semi-wet but it was nothing compared to how her hair was.

Taking a seat with the others once the food was served she looked up as Flora spoke up. Thinking it over she dug around in her pocket to take out the same ornate pocket watch from before. Click it open she stared at its face for a long moment, studying the time it currently was before putting it away again. "Yeah, we have been here longer than we likely should have been. But the rest was fantastic, especially having an actual bed to sleep on again." Amy spoke up.

Hearing Dai speak up the words stung somewhat, the concept of home was somewhat corrupted for the dark-haired girl now. After her recent experience, all she could think about was darkness. The talk of a plan managed to shake Amy out of her little pocket. "Plan, well that's something I can get behind. Its always worth having a plan but know that when things get going, all you can do is hit the ground running as plans never survive long into any conflict." Amy made known. "Judging from what we have experienced and my own experiences prior I feel we are all on course for conflict, personal or not. So... yeah.. though the first step would be leaving her as soon as possible so we can get going. For the sooner we do the closer we would be to even having a chance to get home. For as we stand now, I don't think we have a chance in hell at going back."

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Taigakitt Taigakitt The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Pik Pik -Wilson- -Wilson- Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Alice Hazel Sorrel

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Taigakitt Taigakitt Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson-

Looks like Alice wasn't the only one who had a bit of restless sleep with how Amy looked coming down the stairs with dripping wet hair and acting like she was still dreaming wonder what happened to get her so flustered up. Their hosts would soon arrive after everyone would be gathered Marte would get stared on breakfast as Flore would go on about now having to hurry up and meet the masters because they made them wait long enough. "They probably should have called ahead of time and told us a time if they didn't want to wait so long." Alice would mutter with some sass as she stuffs a spoon full of oatmeal in her mouth. Though Flore did already explain a few questions that had been placed into her head apparently the lighting girl that had been with them earlier but had disappeared upon arriving here wasn't actually suppose to be with them. "I guess even masters can make mistakes probably for the best she looked like she would have slowed us down anyways." another bite of oatmeal goes into her mouth. Which would be immediately coughed up upon Flore mentioning her predecessor didn't last long "Jesus could you not bring that up while I'm eating." Though this does now bring up the question if others would be joining them something that would likely be explained soon. Looking towards Daichi, Alice would listen to what he had to say "If you think it that easy you likely have a rock for a brain, I don't think we would be summoned here just be given a fancy title and an oversize key and just get go home. The only plan we can really make at the moment is to just leave as soon as possible and see what they want and go off that."

unknown.png

XII_Ctchrysler_1.jpeg
#FF69B4

USHA LOUVEL

"It is quite comfortable." She said back to Ruuj. Usha merely gave a nod to Alice's greeting. She found it interesting how their ages varied from thirteen to seventeen, all so different but were brought here for one reason. Whatever that reason was, they were still to find out.

Then came Amy. She couldn't help but raise a questioning eyebrow at the soak-haired teen. How someone would do that, she doesn't think she could ever understand. Amy was certainly the oddest that she had met or should that crown go to Yue? It doesn't matter, there are more important things at hand. Usha let herself lean back to a wall and stayed there in the corner as she waited for their host.

Flora and Marte had come down. Finally, as she could feel her stomach ache in need of nutrition. She helped herself with the food as she listened to Flora's words. She rolled her eyes at the thought of disappointing these Masters. "A heads up would have been nice, like Alice said, it's not like we even understand what's happening."

Daichi's mention of 'Home' had made Usha look his way. If only there was a home for her to go back to. She shook her head, once again in agreement with Alice's words. "Well, since we're all done here. Let's go meet these Masters and get some answers to more complicated questions."

location: Starlight Domain|| tag: Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson- Taigakitt Taigakitt Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Ruuj "Willow" Eryut

Ruuj-2.jpegAs their food-givers for lack of a better title came downstairs, she looked up from her towel rubbing.

This was early? She couldn’t tell what time it was. The forever night outside was fighting against her internal clock. She was normally up as the sun rose, and with her being awake, she felt as though it must be sunrise back home.

Once she was done with the towel-dry, she sat it down on the chair next to Amy. It was good timing too, as Marte made them breakfast.

With a small smile, Ruuj shrugged, “Someone has to help take care of everyone. Might as well include me.

Ruuj decided to grab up some simple scrambled eggs and whatever veggies were available, if at all.

As she was starting to tuck in, Flora spoke up about them being late again. She grumbled, her ears flicking back, but held her tongue. At this point they couldn’t help that they were “late.” It’s not like it was necessarily all of their fault.

When Amy responded to Daichi about a plan, it was determined that she felt she could get along just fine with Amy. Plans were something Ruuj preferred when possible.

After Usha spoke up about wrapping up to meet the masters, Ruuj shoveled the rest of her food into her mouth and stood up.

With a stretch of her arms above her head, she went to the door. “Okay. I’m full. I’ll be waiting just outside until everyone else is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back