• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Uncharted Hearts IC Page

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• tumblr_mx6u3yPaky1qztgoio1_500.gif
    Key Status: Stage 1: Fenrir
    Magic & MP Status: First Stage Unlocked || MP: 2

Interacting With:
    Alice ( Pik Pik ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider )
    Mentions:
    Group ( Andrita Andrita Taigakitt Taigakitt The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson- Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum )

~ Starlight Domain, Plaza of Lanturns ~
    Floatage Girl || Daichi's CS File

A wave of nausea hit him as it seemed he was floating as the creature died. Did it die? He was so confused. It reacted everything but how he imagined it should. If he weren’t sure that it wasn’t he’d almost say it was a Fal’cie. He felt more and more like they’d been sent to some weird Cocoon copy. He threw his hands over his eyes doing his best to ignore the weird things happening if only for a second. He let go of his key and it disappeared into a wave of light.

It wasn’t until he heard Amy speak that he looked again. Thought she was going to die? OH. They were on solid ground again. He stepped forwards half expecting some other weird thing to happen. Yet it was safe, for now. He scanned around seeing skyscrapers all around. He felt overwhelmed. Though he’d heard of buildings that would stretch as far as the eyes could see they’d never once made any in New Bodham. Pulse had a few ruins, Cocoon was said to be all skyscrapers, but never had he seen this many. The most he was used to was the Crystal Pillar. He was starstruck.

“Towers, heaven?”

He didn’t much know what Amy was saying but he looked around anyways. Unfortunately he’d not been blessed with magical clothes it seemed as he was still wearing his plain pajamas and socks. He let out a groan as he realized just how dirty his clothes must be at this point. He wanted a shower and shoes.

“Sorry no dice.”

He would have asked one of the girls but the youngest of the pack decided to start walking off on her own. While she may have proven herself to be pretty strong she did also prove to have a death wish with her knocking herself out with her magic. He jogged up til he matched her pace.

“Hey Alice, wait up a sec. Don’t you think it’s safe to look around a bit? I mean the places may not be well lit but I mean maybe there’s some supplies laying around? Plus we haven’t even properly introduced ourselves to each other! Staying in a group is probably the safest.”

051d84aa6b14cf1c0d5aa198659868d6.jpg

Yue-Jui | Probably Alive

He wanted to say "I fucking told you so" because by the bloody skies of a howling moon, he damn well had fucking told these dumb shoe brained ijiots the dangers of blindly trusting a voice in your head that wasn't there since birth, but they hadn't listened and he let peer pressure get in the way. And so now the room was eating them, or maybe it wasn't Jui didn't care. He was just tired. Jui shut his eyes and let what needed to happen, happen. He was spent. Exhausted. If fate and the ticking clock of End had brought his soul to the Underworld to have it burned in the eternal lake of Suffer and Pain, so be it.

If not, even better.

As gravity lost its hold, he simply let go as the beast faded into whatever twisted dimension it came from. Light managed to push past his closed eyelids but in the end that brief free fall was nothing because as soon as it started, it stopped.

He touched ground, feeling pavement and Jui's eyes snapped open. "Wh-" he stopped. Eyes wide. A city.

A empty one at dat.

He couldn't believe it. Had they been transported to another realm. Of the group he was the last to move forward, at the same time he also realized he was healed. Clothes changed, cuts healed, bruises gone, he felt restored.

"What the fuck", was the reply at a whisper volume. Yue-Jui observed his surroundings and found himself perplexed beyond anything. A city devoid of anything. Lights from paper lanterns, if it weren't for the obvious consistency in shapes and the lack of twisting road patterns, he would have assumed he was back home. But that would have been too good to be true.

The legends he thought back to, dimension hopping- was that what they were doing here? Jumping dimensions, worlds, with reckless abandon at the order of this Grand Mage or council that had plucked children, teenagers, from their realms on some dumb mission.

He wanted answers. He wanted to understand what was happening, why he was here, why they were all here. But the more he stood there, the more he realized that he wouldn't be getting them. Maybe he never would.

Jui sighed, turned his attention towards the others, and with a shake of his head and shoving his hands into his Jean pockets, he followed glumly, saying nothing.

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Andrita Andrita -Wilson- -Wilson- Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Taigakitt Taigakitt Pik Pik

Ruuj Eruyut
CS

Ruuj-2.jpegThe blue-haired mage’s voice reached her ears, which didn’t immediately click in Ruuj’s astonished brain. Once she felt a tug to her arms, she lessened her grip as she stared wide-eyed at the buildings surrounding her.

Slowly, she stood up and blinked a couple times, then rubbed her eyes and looked again.

She hadn’t really paid attention to what the others were saying, but she had picked up that the one who’s clothing had changed mentioned the word “towers.”

The only tower that came to mind was the Crystal Tower, which stood on it’s own. She had never seen it in person, but wondered if it was as tall as these that surrounded her.

Almost getting left behind, she jogged to catch up, her heels clicking against pavement, her thoughts going a mile a minute.

Wait, where are we? What are these buildings? Where are the trees! Is this a dungeon?” Her eyes noting the two towers glowing in the distance, wondering just how so much light could make a building almost glow like that. She tugged on her ears, a habit she picked up when she got overwhelmed, “If this is a dungeon, there’s no monsters?

Is this Ul’dah?” She recalled how Ul’dah the city-state was explained, and this might have almost fit the bill, but it seemed too extravagant.

Last edited:

unknown.png

USHA LOUVEL

Usha couldn't believe it, they defeated it. And after that, there was light while they all were suspended in the air. It was confusing, everything was confusing. She didn't understand what the heck was happening, the only thing that she knew was those abominations that swallowed her home and that she was right, they should have just headed for the door, it would have saved them energy. But it was done now.

In the blink of an eyes, she found herself plummeting down. Her voice was caught in her throat as she stared wide-eyed at the nearing ground, she was stuck frozen like that until her feet landed softly on the ground. She looked around and blinked. At the mention of new clothes, Usha looked at her own. Still in the dirt-stained garments that she wore when she met everyone, as much as she hated dirty clothes she had no choice but to bear with it and merely dusted herself off. She had never seen such a place before, and it only made her more curious.

She found it odd that there was no other soul aside from them and so her gaze kept searching for a sign at the very least as Alice suggested that they start looking for whoever brought them, she agreed even if she didn't voice it. She wanted answers too. She followed quietly, after letting a few beats pass. Finding herself behind Ruuj and listening to the non-human's rambling. Debating if she should answer the questions. "Who knows where we are. I just know that... This isn't my home, my world."

She looked at Ruuj, up and down, and taking in the details of the taller one's features. "What are you exactly?" She was an odd one out of them all, the only one with such animalistic features. "I've never met anyone like you."

location: Uknown|| tag: Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson- Taigakitt Taigakitt Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

EUrehxmUwAIUW2a

Yue-Jui | To The Towers

Upon hearing Usha's comment, Yue-Jui lifted his head up from staring at the ground sullenly. It was then, for the second time he registered who their new addition to the group was.

Some sort of odd, strange, human with bunny ears and a bunny tail- but no bunny feet or an odd habit of hopping to a rhythmic beat.

Curiosity drove out his inner turmoil and deciding to focus on this new distraction, he hastily picked up the pace to close the distance between him and the group that he had allowed to grow since their journey forward began.

"Mizz Prim iz rite", Yue-Jui said in response to Usha's observations. "Just wat sorta being r ya?" He asked, looking up at those ears with a squint but refraining from touching. "Didja come from a world of morphids?" He asked. A reference to a tale he knew of mythology about creatures, beings that could shift form and shape into monstrous forms with their odd magic. She seemed to somewhat fit the description, but at the same time- he didn't think the tales fit with what he was seeing here. There waz no such thing as a shapeshifting bunny wabbit. And he from what the tales spoke off, those species of morphids usually, normally, had similar diets to their monstrous forms. If the form was a species of carnivore, then the morphid tended to eat exactly that, even other morphids. It was a cruel, and disturbing world he had heard this place to be. Then again the Celestial Map had documented legends and myths of other realms that he'd thought were simply tales.

But if they were truly dimension hopping as it seemed, Then maybe...

He wanted to touch her ears and tail. Very badly did he want to touch those ears and tail. To see what sort of reaction he would get. Would it trigger some sort of strange primal instinct that would cause her to shift into her other form or would something else happen? Then again, she had mentioned a place he had never heard of- and from the appearance, she really didn't fit the bill of the creatures he knew of that went by the term 'morphid'.

"Y'know wats, dumdum qcazu." He said after a second. "Better question. "Witch of yer parpars waz le rabbit person and witch was the lucky sap that got to spend time in le rabbit den?" He asked her with a snicker and a low cackle.

Interactions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Taigakitt Taigakitt

tumblr_997220235914102a8183eb3aab88497e_d9d161c1_1280-jpg.706035

tumblr_pdhg5qgwl71vjopry_1280-png.784375

Amy
Interactions
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Andrita Andrita -Wilson- -Wilson- Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Taigakitt Taigakitt Pik Pik The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Walking behind the others for a short bit of time Amy seemed to be taking in the sights more than paying attention to where she was going. Using the others voices as a means to guide herself she continued to stare up at the towers, wondering how immense they actually were. She had climbed many things during her life but seeing something so tall was quite magnificent, yet at the same time it was unnerving... what if it fell? The thought of the towers collapsing down onto them filled her mind making her cringe, her eyes snapping away from them and back onto the crowd in front of her. Hearing the topic of conversation Amy couldn't help but smile a bit. Though she still had trouble understanding anything that Yue-Jui said.

Amy had seen many weird things during her life in wonderland but there was still so much that she hadn't seen, and while she was so far from all she held dear she still managed to keep her sense of awe and curiosity. That same curiosity began to over power her as she skipped forward and away from the group, casting caution into the wind. Moving ahead of them she moved to one of the lanterns and bent down to check it out. "Huh, I wonder what they are for. It seems like the path ahead is lit up for us, I mean do you see any other route but the one going to the towers? Like a sea of darkness illuminated by a streak of light."

Picking the lantern up she checked it over before holding it in her hands and rejoining the group "So many signs all over the place, I wonder what they say. The light doesn't always seem to go far enough to see what they are." Amy spoke up as she once again walked away from the group and towards the signs they were passing as they made their way to the towers. "I bet this place was once filled with people, before whatever caused all this occurred. Its kind of like my home, I bet it looked beautiful but someone ruined everything. Though, I do have to say that it isn't that colorful... kind of wish there was more color to this place, its a little bland. Also, did we ever introduce ourselves..? I cant remember, either way I am Amy and I am so very far from home now." She called back to the others as she made sure to keep a few paces ahead of them to keep from being left behind as she checked out each of the signs.​

Alice Hazel Sorrel
comm_pik2_fullcolour_resize.jpg

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Taigakitt Taigakitt Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Andrita Andrita -Wilson- -Wilson-
Alice let out a long annoyed sigh when she heard Daichi's voice "If you so insisting on staying in the group then keep up. I'm not going to sit here and have a discussion with strangers I've just meet when there's work to be done and some shadow people to find." Turning around to look over the group she could tell this was likely there first time experiencing such an event after all it isn't every day you go world hoping, she never thought she would experience it again herself. But regardless that's not an excuse to sit around and waste time its probably a better idea just to get them up to speed. "What had just occurred was us essentially world hoping, we are no longer anywhere near where any of us call home. These things tend to happen when shadows are around. So despite the strangeness, of the situation just keep in mind that everyone here is from someplace different and what you call normal maybe rare or none exist for them for example." She points towards Ruuj "You're likey from someplace that doesn't have a lot of technology correct, can image being dropped in a city after living in the woods for so long would confuse you. Or for a better example." She points at Yue "That." She then turns around starts walking up the path again "Also if you must know my name is Alice Hazel Sorrel. Now keep up if anyone falls behind not coming back and if I hear one cutie pie your getting shot."

Last edited:
Ruuj Eryut

Ruuj-2.jpegWhen the blonde girl asked what she was, Ruuj released her ears, which went back to standing straight up. She looked over at her, unbothered by being asked what she was. It would make sense, with the background of her race. Even the incomprehensible boy was interested; though, she didn’t know what the heck a “morphid” was. Before she had much chance to respond, he went on to ask which of his parents screwed a rabbit person. She had to think for a moment about what he actually said, but it eventually clicked.

I’m a Viera. We don’t really leave home much.” Her dark gaze snapped to the boy, narrowing, “Uuh, they were both 'rabbit' people? I much don’t know why that’s of interest, though? Rather rude question.

The one girl who’s clothing had changed mentioned that they all probably still needed to introduce themselves. Her ears fell. Her name? She’d never thought about a City name! She’d never wished to leave the jungle yet!

As she fought trying to figure out a name to call herself now, she looked at the blue-haired girl who pointed her out. She scoffed, “I know what technology is.” Lights and what have you. Garlemald was even more advanced, but their technology ruins the land. It’s what makes them such a threat to the city-states and even her Jungle. “Terrifying, dangerous stuff! Shouldn't make assumptions about people!” This Alice girl was so rude!

Though she kept in mind about the world-hopping. Why did Hydaelyn feel the need to throw her elsewhere than her own world? It was eerie to the Viera.

Just call me by my family name Eryut for now.

unknown.png

USHA LOUVEL

Usha looked at Yue -Jui as if she wanted to burn him to crisp. She could never understand why he spoke in such a way nor did she liked being called Miss Prim. It took her a while to really understand, but Ruuj was right. His question was rude, she had the sudden urge to smack him yet decided against it. It wasn't worth it.

She listened intently when Alice had mentioned about World Hopping. It piqued her interest as she started formulating her own ideas on the matter. 'If what she said is true... then they are possibly alive and in another world.' Hope swelled inside her chest at the thought, while she was stuck in their own world, others were transported elsewhere. She looked over to their youngest member, wondering if the blue-haired teen may know of any other way.

"Usha Louvel." She merely said as she walked by with everyone and taking note of their names, even if she had known the names of a few before coming here. "That's my name, so don't call me by anything else other than Usha." She said with a hint of annoyance directed at Yue-Jui, rather than anyone else in their group.

location: Uknown|| tag: Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson- Taigakitt Taigakitt Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

EUrehxmUwAIUW2a

Yue-Jui | To The Towers

Rude? he thought. Well, glancing at Usha and noticing her look, he supposed it was a tad rude to ask one about what species their parents were. So he understood that.

Far from the intent but haps I should explain meself. Of course, he wouldn't say that. What he did say was: "Well I'm sarsar it offended you Miss." He said, frowning slightly, dialing back his usual lingo because it was becoming very clear these folk had trouble understanding his natural tongue. "Tuttut, simply a question though" he assured her, stepping back. "I won't none be axe ye nother like zat again. Surely sure, that I wills."
Speaking Downtown slang might be easier for them to get he hoped. Speaking Civil wasn't something he did often outside of school because it was a requirement to speak Civil, or what would be considered natural human speech to them, at District 1. All the time. More of a historic notary that was about how 1 was better than all the other island districts. If he was made to do it here, he'd rather they trip over themselves trying to understand him.

Of course, it was only then he noticed the quip from Blue over there that got his attention. 'That', felt like a rather crude way to refer to a human being. Even with all his jeering and joking, even during that time he had called them absolute bumbling rat-minded buffoons or idiots to be short, he had never called them a that. But now that he thought about it, realization was hitting.

They didn't talk like him, weren't from his world so they knew nothing about its nature. The only reason he wasn't weirded out by how they spoke is because he had lived in a district full of people that spoke Civil. Now he wasn't just being insulted for how he spoke, but is whole culture too? No no, not happening. Not one bit. Not one bit at all.

Eyes narrowed, the dirty blonde shot a look at Blue. How many of the group felt the same way she did? The contempt for how he spoke or acted was understandable, he knew they thought he was a bit odd, could tell when he thought about the earlier interactions. He had to make things clear to them. But first.

"Well well Missy miss," he said loud and clear as he followed beside Miss Prim and bun-fun. Loud enough for the whole world to hear. "I am pleased to meeta youz, even if dis be at unfortune times of chimes, ze nomen be Yue-Jui. You all can callz meh Jui. Yes yes, anything you feel fits the bill" eyes glancing in Usha's direction in a response to her, "but, do not call me that" he stated pointedly, eyes at the back of Blue's head.

Of course with his introduction, since that's what it seemed like theys was doing, Jui stepped away from miss bun-fun and with a rather funny yet odd sashay to his hips in a surprisingly well practised manner of feminine copy, more so to get a rise out of the others behind him as he glanced back and winked with a brow waggle, he resumed to a more normal walk as he neared blue, and said in a low, coy voice: "oh Miss Blue," he sang in a husky whisper of mischief and glee, "what will youz do if I saz to you" he rhymed, "that you're the bluest of them all and the cutest pie I've eva done seen" he grinned, teeth flashing as he looked at her corner of his eye, "but sometimes ur words hop out a little green."

Explaining: "Youz lot may not gets me but deh way I speak iz how my folks tongue jive to deh beat, ya hear, I may say wound weird, but its the nature of my tongue that's foreign to ur ear." His words coming out like a poem or a rap as he ended it with a sigh and then glanced Alice's way, moved to walk in front of her, walking backwards while she simply walked, grinning as he looked her in the eye. "So let me make this clear here, to all of you." His eyes sweeping through the rest, then returning to Alice with a rather cold look as he remembered a similar time of being made fun of back home for how he talked.

With a rhythm to it. "Especially Miss Blue, whom I call sweet cutie pie too." Faster. "I'd appreciate it if you don't get upsetti spaghetti, especially if you hear my rhymes ticking to the times, as we walk" he did a twirl and put his arm around her, "as we talk," then pinched her cheek before jumping back, "while we walk up to these two massive towers while time ticks on a unseen clock. I hope you guys get where I'm coming from, we walking through a city, abandoned, no ditty, not even a soul to fill this empty hole, my advice- we keep caution-" he placed a hand over his forehead and shifted his eyes as if scanning the surroundings, "we keep our eyes watchin. And most importantly of all, we don't let ourselves slip up and fall."

And then he was done. "Oh yes," he added, still speaking Civil now, something they should all ge but may have come as a bit jarring since it seemed he could speak Normal the whole time. "We also tend to rhyme when annoyed enough" he said looking at Blue when he said it. "I don't know why we're here, but its clear we have to work together. It's best we don't get on each other's nerves for too long." he said eyeing her with a neutral expression. "I won't apologize if how I speak confuses you. It's part of who I am. Anyway, I've read a lot of books Blue, and even if I was a bit out of it back there, I heard you screaming like a loonybin earlier. I suggest we avoid tensions between the group, so watch your mouth, I've been given shit for how my District speak before. I'll be damned to a real Underworld before I let a bunch of people I hardly know give me shit when we're not even from the same fucking dimension. I get the sense we're all going to be together a while, so we should avoid funk that upsets the group so we're prepared for what Grand Mages that set us here have waiting for us. Again, nice to meet most of you. Even if I am still peeved that we got into that mess because no one seemed to give a crap about what I had to say. Then again, I guess this is better than being trapped in that stupid room."

At that point it was just clear frustration in his voice. Yue-Jui walked at a faster pace. Much faster that in fact he broke into a jog to make distance between him and them. Only when he was far enough did he stop. Perhaps his little spiel had ruined the mood of introductions, but he didn't quite care. He couldn't say he cared that much if they liked him either. Everything that was normal to them, was not to him and he found it almost slightly irritating how they all talked in Civil but didn't seem to try to get him when he spoke. Wrote him off as weird, at least that's what he saw from the look on bun-fun's face now that he recalled it. Letting his anger build up would make him want to sabotage the others, and he couldn't have that. Not when it was clear they could die here.

Better to let it out now then when a monster's about to chew our faces off. Avoid that cliche comic book shit he sighed, hands in his pockets. We better learn something in these towers.

Interactions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Taigakitt Taigakitt Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider -Wilson- -Wilson-

• 42f0861d1e4132aa736db1262ae0785e.png
    Magic & MP Status: First Stage Unlocked || MP: Unhindered

Interacting With:
    Yue ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider )
    Mentions:
    Eryut ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Alice ( Pik Pik ) Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) Cato ( -Wilson- -Wilson- ) Aozora ( Andrita Andrita )

~ Starlight Domain, Boulevard Q~
    A Little Bird Who Forgot How to Fly (Instramental) || Daichi's CS File

He looked back as he heard the stranger of the boys speak up. Oh did he also have magical clothes then? He wished he was that lucky. His thread-worn pajamas would probably not live to see another day with the tears he got from the cuts that had already been healed up. The rabbit-like woman, was she like Chocobolina he wondered, spoke up. Weird. She spoke like she was used to the old world of Cocoon but acted like she was an old-world Pulsian.

Then he heard the woman ask about Ul’dah and he knew it was more complex. He remembered hearing old stories about how Lady Sarah and Sir Noel traversed the worlds. He always thought that they were just stories, but then again when was anything just a story. The blond soldier woman spoke up next confirming that they all seemed to have traversed from different worlds. Actually this was making so much more sense with that in mind.

He was taken aback by Yue-Jui’s wild question. Was was that a thing back in his world. He suddenly felt grossed out. Then again, the boy seemed to laugh at the idea. It had to be him teasing. For his own sanity he gave their world the benefit of doubt. He instead checked out of whatever the answer would be and focused on the tiny terror that was Alice. He supposed that it was simply her way of dealing with the situation to be brash and independent but he worried that she learned those behaviors so easily. The small blonde boy didn’t seem much older than the tiny girl either, in his eyes they were both the babies of the group.

He turned back to the other magical clothed kid. She was just as interested in the world as the rabbit. He let out a sort of nervous relieved sigh as he got another chance to learn names. He wasn’t sure if the others gave a name.

“My name’s Daichi. Kobayashi Daichi. Even if there are some lanterns on the sides it does seem quite like they’re meant to be a guide.”

He frowned as he heard Alice’s testy answer. It was rather rude for her to call Yue a ‘That’. Uh-oh. Seemed Yue was making more enemies than friends. He couldn’t help but sigh. Oh how nostalgic this was. He walked into the group circle trying to diffuse the situation, that is until he realized he’d never done this. He wished Meade was here.

Oh and now it was worse. His face paled as Eryut took high offense to Alice’s accusation. How was this team supposed to handle being each other’s allies? After all it wasn’t like they had met anyone knew since world hopping. Usha, Eryut, Alice, Amy, Yue-jui, ???, ???. So this was a grand start.

He found himself being heavily confused by most of the words coming out of Yue’s mouth but at the very least he understood the boy had been upset by the judgments. He had dealt with this before then? That explained it. As the boy took off into a jog Daichi ran after him.

“Wait! Geez what’s with ya guys and splitting off ahead. Okay, Sorry. Listen, we’re all just getting used to each other okay? I bet you’re still on edge too right? They’re just not in the state of mind where they can handle jokes okay. How about we all apologize and start over.”

He threw an arm around Yue and rubbed his shoulder as an old calming method Cev had always used on him. He tilted his head back to the two other members that had seemed to not even get a word in with all the strong personalities of the group.

“We’ll all make up and then storm those towers together. How’s that sound?”

Ruuj Eryut

Ruuj-2.jpegA hint of a small grin graced Ruuj’s lip as the rude boy had apologized for his behavior. It seemed he understood then. No longer taking offense, she had nodded at him in gratitude. “You are forgiven.

The sharp blonde, Usha, seemed rather intent on leaving her name at that. Ruuj could understand not wanting to stray from a name. Though the concept of sticking to a Forest Name was foreign for Viera. It was weird enough to give them her family and village name, but if they had world hopped, it’s not like they could go find it.

As for her City name… she fell into though, tugging an ear down and nibbling on the tip as she pondered. She didn’t want everyone to be calling her Eryut forever.

When the rude boy started rattling off about something, she let go of her ear as it went back to sticking straight up. Yue-Jui seemed to be his name. If he had a preference, which to her she felt like he did, she’d be sure to refer to him as such; and, it seemed even ruder girl, Alice, had referred to him as something other than his preference.

In that moment, Ruuj took back everything she had thought about Yue-Jui as he started a spiel. Anyone would be out of their fur if thrown into some strange situation. If she hadn’t had some inkling about being a Warrior of Light and the strange on-goings of Hydaelyn, she might have not had as… stable of a reaction. After all, last year, she had had similar dreams as the start of all of this.

Not only that, but she appreciated when someone could speak their mind. Even if she had to take a second to process what he was saying- there’d be a learning curve to that. She rather did like the rhymes. When he shifted into a dialect she could perfectly comprehend, she was not surprised. She doubted she could be surprised by him anymore at this point.

When he rushed ahead, she took a second, seeing Daichi following after Yue-Jui. It wasn’t in her to not acknowledge that he was frustrated. She jogged to catch up to him, her heels clicking on the pavement. Reaching the other side opposite of Daichi just as he finished speaking, she looked over at Yue-Jui.

In a sincere manner of voice, “Jui, I appreciate when people speak their feelings. I apologize if I made you feel any way unheard. I am trying to understand, and it will take me some time to respond, sometimes… If we’re all from different worlds like… Alice… suggests, then we all may have different customs that we are not used to. Please teach me when they come up, so we can better communicate.

Alice Hazel Sorrel

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Taigakitt Taigakitt
Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum -Wilson- -Wilson- Andrita Andrita

Alice listens to Yue's words with a very annoyed expression on her face. Anyone that saw it, would say she looked like a very full powder keg that looked as though it would burst at any given moment. And there was Yue not only starting the fire to blow it but making sure it burns as quickly as possible. Every single time the word cutie pie was said she could feel a mini-explosion in her head just one after another, god why have I not shot him in his stupid face yet, he is so annoying. Is it because she sorta feels sorry for calling him an object. No, that can't be right he was a very good example of world-hopping so nothing to feel sorry for there. Maybe so part of her felt as though he had a point there were surprisingly some facts and logic in his words. Ugh, what is wrong with you just shot him already a promise is a promise after all. Summoning her key blade back out she points it at Yue and then without thinking just puts it away. "Not even worth the magic," Alice says under her breath as she picks up the pace a little to catch up with those ahead of her. "The only thing ill apologize for is to miss Eryut it was wrong of me to just assume what you know I'm sorry." She looks over a Yue "Ill watch mine if you watch your's deal?"

Last edited:
Cato Procella

Last thing he knew was that the enormous shadow that he had boarded had all but vanished, flailing arms and a shriek was what he recalled but the clueless boy could of well imagined some details of the harsh event. His senses remained elevated by the rapid pulsating heart by his, beating Vigorously against his own rigs as he own lungs also failed at supplying enough oxygen for the frightened state of Cato. The event seemed fuzzy now, like it happened a lifetimeago already yet that could be far from the truth for the 14-year-old.
The new cityscape(if you could even call it one) presented a sense of familiarity for Cato and could of been a relief for his own crippling stress and fear, but the twin towers did nothing but intimidate him.
What if there’s more monsters waiting ahead for them? What if the building was really an illusion set in place by a huge beas?... Or? ...or

It did nothing but spiral his critical thoughts out of control. the key that been nestled between the clammy, small fingers of it‘s wielder had then dematerialised into the air, after all Cato had dropped and in return it withdrew itself. While it’s user bore an ashen face with strained bright blue eyes, he yanked at his hair once more with his cowering body. He persistently kept his whimpers at bay as too avoid attention from others, however his silence might attract it at this point . Cato merely listened to the conversation meekly, not wanting to take part in the seemingly heated conversation that the others were having. Where the point where the other Worlds part was mentioned had instead peeked his curiosity, was everyone from a different world? Well it cert made sense to him as there was clearly a bunny girl among their group, wait that was probably rude assumption of him.

“Uhh... Miss... what are you? I-If you don’t mind me asking...”

Cato nervously called over towards Ruuji, really the child hadn’t picked up on anyone’s name as the sound of his ragged breath was the only thing resounded in his hears. His moments were rather jerky, right like a rusted robot as he kept his body closed together. His voice was strangely crisp however, loud and perfectly audible as his lifted his ashen face to project his voice better in order to be heard. Loitering behind the group as they pushed on ahead, limping on his battened ankle, struggling to really keep up with the group due to his faded energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

• The towers got ever closer as they continued their walk. What once seemed to be far in the distance was close enough to finish with a quick jog. Only a few more blocks separated them from their goal and the smell of food and feel of warmth covered them as more and more small buildings were lit up. Before they could explore the new sights though they heard a noise like a chain rattling.

3c62a5ea7df8da0474f2d8fc4254fa8a (1).png

A child came rushing past them. A quick glance at the girl revealed she had reddish-brown hair and eyes to match. Most peculiar of all the girl seemed to be carrying a keyblade similar but not quite the same as the groups as her own held but one charm at the end of it. She made it past them and spun around on her heel before pointing a finger out to them.

Sweetstack_(Aqua)_KHBBS.png

“Guardians of the realms, You’re LATE!”

The girl couldn’t be more than eleven or more than a mere hundred pounds yet she carried herself like she feared nothing and was already irritated with the group. She did a quick pat down of her hair and straightening out of her clothes before she continued with her line of speech.

“Whoospy. Messy. Anyways like I was saying. I’ve been waiting for you all to arrive. Also if anyone asks I was totally at the gates and not scarfing down Yakisoba Pan.”

She made an x motion with her hands as her voice went up a few keys as the guilt was clear. Perhaps she wasn’t slacking and they had just been that late, but who was to tell. By all rights the sky should be lighting up with the faintest glow of the sunrise by now and yet the night sky was still clearly here without a hint of sun coming forth.

“Okay! Starting over! I’m Flora. The Starlight Knight of the Starlight Domain! I’ll be your guide from here on out.”

She said this with cheer in her voice as she shot them a quick double thumbs up before it seemed she regarded their current state.

“Oh I can’t take you guys like this. It’s trading time!”

Alice ( Pik Pik ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Cato ( -Wilson- -Wilson- ) Daichi ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) Ruuj ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) Yue-jui ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )

EUrehxmUwAIUW2a

Yue-Jui | To The Towers

Glancing at Die-Itchy as he was pulled into the rather unnecessary one-arm hug, Yue-Jui did not cast aside the lad for trying to cheer him up. In fact he welcomed it. He inhaled deeply, exhaled slowly, and then at Die-Itchy's final question, in trying to make things work, he nodded. Didn't say a word but that would have to suffice.

Then came fun-bun, and upon hearing what she had to say- his brows knitted and his lips curved into a frown. He nodded once more, then sighed. "Thanks, tooz le both o youz." His voice less energetic than it was before. In fact he appeared tired almost, his shoulders slumped, loosing the sturdiest it had had before. "N yeah, I will explain when you lot don't catch my ling."

Hearing: "Not even worth the magic,", did make him stop. It may have been muttered but he had caught the words with his riled up blood came heightened senses, and that meant hearing got a boost also. So when she said:

"I'll watch mine, if you watch yours. Deal?"​

His eyes on her as she said it, he stared at her for a moment, silent. Watching her. Then he nodded. Not a smile or much warmth in his voice when he said it: "Deal."

Was pretty clear they wouldn't be getting along as he had expected. If what his ears had told him right judging on tone alone, that had sounded like a threat. A few steps away from becoming a reality had she acted on it- which he would have slugged her for providing he got close enough to.

Whatever world she had come from, it was becoming pretty clear coming here hadn't helped her in the slightest with temper control. But she was a kid, not a point he'd make now. So as he turned on a heel to continue with the others that had been kind enough to say something- Yue-Jui turned his attention to the skies. Following Die-Itchy's point on humor being not the greatest coping mechanism for the others- even if it was for him, he nesstled in silence- albeit slightly better spirits, focusing on what was ahead.

The child caught his attention first and the 'sword' she held second. Her proclamation of 'waiting for them', set Jui instantly on guard. His hand flexed, and the 'Galaxy Sword' (as he had dubbed it) seemed to phase through his belt as if it weren't there and flipped in the air to rest in his left hand, all in the span of a second.

Although seeing she meant no harm and mentioned something about pigging out in this 'yam-i-soupa pan's place, Yue-Jui's squint turned into a squint with a hint of an amused smile.

The introduction threw him for a loop though.

Flora, the Starlight Knight of the Starlight Domain?, made him look at the sky and see its strange change.

"What do you mean you've been waiting for us? And where are you taking us? You said just now you 'couldn't take us like this'... Are we going to meet the person responsible for taking us out of our homes?" he asked with a tilt of his head and a few steps forward. He put his blade down to come off as less ready to fight and more just guarded. Nothing made sense, but nothing made sense in a way he didn't understand. It was ironic really.

Not that Jui liked it.

Waiting, silent. He gestured with his sword as another question came to mind, "And why are you the only one here? Shouldn't there be more people to meet the special guests of honor than just one person?" the hint of annoyance in those words more at how this kid seemed to be so casual about all of this when all of them were out of the loop.

Impacted: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Taigakitt Taigakitt Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider -Wilson- -Wilson-

Ruuj Eryut

Ruuj-2.jpegAs the blue-haired girl, Alice, apologized for her assumption, Ruuj had looked back, her ears twitching at the movement. A smile came across her lips, “I appreciate the apology, Alice.” Hopefully the conflict between Yue-Jui and Alice won’t cause her headaches in the future…

A meek voice grabbed her attention, to which she turned around and walked backwards. The question asked was something she had already answered, but she guessed that he probably didn’t have too fun a time falling and probably took a moment to settle himself. Her dark eyes graced over his ankle, a small frown playing at her lips. It seemed her healing magic couldn’t help his ankle, that she had originally assumed was from a fight. How unfortunate.

I’m a Viera. If you missed my name, don’t worry about it. I plan on coming up with something proper later when I’ve had time to think on it…” After all, she hadn’t necessarily ever planned on leaving Golmore Jungle.

Turning back around, she eyed the towers growing closer up ahead. Looking at lanterns as they walked, she was intrigued. She wondered how long such buildings took to build!

An aroma reached the sensitive nose of the Viera as she turned her head in that direction, her ears falling back as her nose tilted towards the sky. Her mind images were interrupted by the chain rattle as her ears flopped forward towards the direction of the noise. After what they’d gone through, it was a reflex to ready a stance so she could cast any magic at a moment’s notice.

A Lalafell? Or a child? She settled on the little person being a child, and she was spouting something about them being late.

If past dreams were actually reality… Ruuj was especially late. Couldn’t blame her though? Not much context was given before being thrown into a dreamscape! But what if she’s enemy come to throw their course off direction? Ruuj couldn’t tell anymore...

She requested that they say she was at the gates if anyone asked. Honestly, what point would there be to lying at this moment? If someone asked, she’d probably say she came running and yelling about them being late. Which was a factual happening.

Her brows furrowed in confusion, “Can’t take us where? What are you after?” It seemed she wasn’t the only confused one, as others were also questioning Flora.

unknown.png

USHA LOUVEL

Usha's slight frown only went deeper upon being called Missy miss by Yue-jui but nodded and replied to him, "Sure, so long as you won't be heading off recklessly I don't think we're gonna have a problem." She said pertaining to their battle with the huge mass of shadow earlier.

She merely stayed quiet afterward, listening to their conversation as she focused on looking at what was ahead of them only stopping when she realized that her steps were becoming in-sync with Jui's rhythmic way of speaking. Guess he could speak in a way that we could understand better after all.

She gave Daichi a mere stare as they walked before giving a curt nod to his optimistic suggestion. And she was also feeling a bit tired from all that has happened too. She wasn't really someone that lets people in easy, she grew up the hard way after all.

Everything was coming into view when a scream had taken all of her attention. “Guardians of the realms, You’re LATE!” Confusion gathered in Usha's face, wondering why a child was pointing at them and calling them as Guardians. Usha frowned, Flora, as she introduced herself reminded the older teenager of someone she knew. An old friend from home that was gone far too young.

Usha was quick to hide away the frown and replace it with a slight smile. "Flora right?" She started to speak, her tone being a little softer than before, walking forward and towards the child. "My name is Usha and well, we've been through quite a trial. We'd like it if you gave us some information on what has, is, and will be happening, because you seem to know a lot."

location: Starlight Domain|| tag: Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper -Wilson- -Wilson- Taigakitt Taigakitt Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider
#fc5a8d

Alice Hazel Sorrel

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Taigakitt Taigakitt
Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider -Wilson- -Wilson-

After making the deal with Yue, Alice turned her back from the rest of the party continuing to walk up the path until they hit a gate leading to the towers. Moments later a young girl would come running past them only stopping once she spotted them. She couldn't have been that old looking to be around Alice's age if not younger. "Well, I'm sorry I'm sure if we knew we were on a timer or you'll know supposed to be somewhere we might have been faster." She looked at the girl annoyed but dropped the look after a while, she's just a child who was given a task and is too sweet to be mad at. Listing to the others she found there to quite a few questions she will have to ask later but for right, she will address the current situation. "Isn't it obvious she's talking about how we look after all we did just get out of a battle and some of us still look like we just crawled out of bed." Alice points back towards Daichi specifically. She approached the girl "Very well take us to this trading time and while you do that you can tell us what this Guardians of the realms is?"

Amalia

tumblr_997220235914102a8183eb3aab88497e_d9d161c1_1280-jpg.706035

"Isn't this place amazing?" Amalia spoke up, her mind continuing to scoure the vast scape that was around them. Holding the lantern closely she finally turned back towards the group only to spin around at the smell of food. "Oh my can you smell that! I dont even know how long it has been since I had a bite to eat... not since..." Her mind was snapped away from a terrible thought as a woman... or was it a child brushed past them. Spinning on her heels once more she turned to face the new comer who immediately began to chastise them for being late.

"Late?!" Amalia chided out, her hand going into her jacket to grip a long chain. Pulling on the chain a large pocket watch finally came into view. Gripping the watch which was easily the size of her hand she clicked the top causing it to pop open. "Late.... oh my it is very late... so very late." Amalia swallowed hard, the terrible realization that time had passed farther than she had realized... even if for the others time may have barely passed at all. Clutching the watch tightly she seemed to stiffen up before closing it and going paler than she already was. Seeing the girls cheery mood only partially warmed her quickly hardening heart. The realization of events transpiring beyond her control were plaguing her mind, a single tear coming from her left eye as she willed the thoughts away. They were beyond now, this event taking her from any position to stop them or to atleast be with them when it all came to a head.

"I think im fine.." Amalia's cheerful mood having disappeared. "They on the other hand could definitely use clothing and... well I think we could all use food." The excitment was gone and the realization that the universe was cruel had returned. Despite this Amalia was skilled at willing herself forward when times were tough and now she needed that will more than she had in some time. "You can call me Amalia." Amy spoke up as she dropped the latern in her other hand to walk past the girl and towards the towers. "I think we've wasted enough time."​

• tumblr_nbpmdpFr0J1s9t794o1_r1_500.gif
    Magic & MP Status: First Stage Unlocked || MP: Unhindered

Interacting With:
    Everyone ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider , Pik Pik , Taigakitt Taigakitt , The Regal Rper The Regal Rper , Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , -Wilson- -Wilson- )

~ Starlight Domain, Boulevard Q ~
    Peaceful Afternoon || Daichi's CS File

He was indefinitely grateful for the woman who wished to be called Eryut. She was probably going to be his biggest ally to keeping the peace even taking into mind that she’s probably the one most insulted. Alice as small as she was already seemed to be quite a spitfire. Cato was a complete toss up in his head, he seemed meek but the recklessness in the last fight said to a hidden fighter within.

He couldn’t even size up the rest as a young girl came rushing by. Was there no end to the strong-willed strangers that would come barreling in? He’d take four Ayo’s over this group, and that was saying something. He barely kept up with the girl’s thought process. Before he could help it he found himself laughing. A Starlight Knight? The old legend? Was this girl lost from her parents?

“Starlight knight huh? Like the old myths of old?”

He heard some of the others opinions and then realized as his face paled that they were taking her seriously. Oh my. Did their world’s not hold the myths of the Knights and the Guardians? She was taking her play pretend pretty far actually it was strange that her sword was so accurate to the myths. Maybe she’s the one that gave them theirs? No these were magical there’s no way someone younger than even Alice had magical enchantment under their belt.

“Wait are you guys believing her? Have you not heard the Myths of the Knights and Guardians on your homeworlds? They’re like fantasy, little kids believe in the Guardians. Me and Llyr used to pretend one day to be the Guardians of Novas and Gateways. Cev always preferred the idea of being a Starlight Knight and staying home.”

• 3c62a5ea7df8da0474f2d8fc4254fa8a.png

She tilted her head as the first questioned why there wasn’t a bigger audience. Quickly she made a disgusted expression before sticking her tongue out at the green haired boy. With a quick throwing of her hands on her hips she started speaking in a pointed tone that spoke more to her speaking at them than speaking to them.

“See see now where’s your humbleness! For your information it’s typical that new guardians awaken at the Sky Buildings already but there was some interference with you guys… or so I’m told. Anyways Miss Mayuri and Sir Valentino asked me to come pick you guys up.”

She swish-swayed if she had too much energy in her small body while never once moving her feet from their firm stance. Her hands began to be thrown back and forth before she grabbed her blade’s hilt in a backwards grip raising it up to the group to look yet keeping the blade pointed at herself.

“As for who took you from your homes? Uh God? The Universe? Whatever it is that is behind the sentient bond between welder and weapon.”

She pouted heavily as she turned with a jump at Daichi and Alice. Even going to point her hilt at Daichi as the blade curved back still at her. Her stance though completely backwards holding the blade was as solid as a professional fighter. Though it was clear she was stomping around on her feet her natural footsteps were almost silent.

“You know what I mean! And You. Starlight Knights and Keyblade Guardians are totally real! I refuse to hear your dissension as anything other than your Knight being lazy! To be a child’s fairy tail! How utterly sad is that!”

She moved to let go of the weapon and it disappeared from view before rematerializing on her hip. She smirked as she let them watch with no explanation. She began to move her feet as she walked a little backwards before pounding them back in place a few feet down.

“Well follow duh. We gotta go to the market to get you new clothes. As sassy as the Guardian of the Waters is she’s completely right. If there’s one thing the market is good at it’s supplying need.”

“As for your question. Miss Mayuri and Sir Valentino but also the rest of the previous Guardians are who I gotta bring you to. After all since you guys are taking over it’s only right that you come meet them properly. Usually Guardians get a year of training before going on their way but there’s no time for that since all the guardians are being forcibly retired this year…. Oh I’m not after anything Miss. I mean I do as I’m told. Few heartless ever make their way here so my role as a Starlight knight is more of training and organizing than actual combat.”

She turned to Usha with surprise as she asked for more information. What shocked her even more is that it wasn’t just one but seemingly multiple Guardians without understanding of their Role at all. She realized just how sudden it must be if they hadn’t been able to properly arrive. While Miss Mayuri mentioned that there had been interference she didn’t imagine that they wouldn’t have heard the voices. Oh man if they were really that unconnected it was going to be a problem. She firmly planted her feet and curtsied quickly to the group.

“My apologies Guardians. I was unaware that you guys hadn’t been able to awaken properly at all. Alrighty! Well this here’s the Starlight Domain. It’s a little spooky sometimes but well this place is basically under an eternal night? I’ve never left it but Miss Mayuri described the outer world to me once. This world is the origin of the other worlds. The worlds you guys come from all came from this one eons ago. Anyways this isn’t a history class. So you’re guardians. Guardians protect the world from the evil that spreads from the misuse of the darkness in each and every heart. See the powers of Light and Dark clash when it comes to which is strongest. Often times evil people abuse power and destroy it’s balance...or something.”

She started to trail off in the way that one does when they should know the answer but have someone managed to secretly zone out through a lesson. Her expression turned from proud to a more sheepish one with every word. She noticed the well put together girl pass her as she headed to the towers, quickly she dashed ahead to block her.

“Hey hey hey now do you even know where you’re going? Okay so we’re over achievers. This way little guardians!”

5852f820d309f9c4476109115bb0e7802065e0fcr4-750-375_00.jpg

She led them mostly down the path they had been going before making an abrupt turn into a side street. She went three doors down the street and opened up a door to a warm cafe and bar. The main table had been set with plenty of food but it seemed just one person was there behind the bar. Somehow he didn’t seem to match with what was expected from what Flora wore. His sported an undercut and two-thirds a three piece suit. He looked up from his prep work and nodded to the group.

“Oh you’re back then huh Flora? These the Guardians? Well… either way eat up I made way too much. ‘Sides y’all look like you came out of a gutter after being dragged half asleep.”

Mo.Guan.Shan.full.2149318.jpg

Alice ( Pik Pik ) Amy ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider ) Cato ( -Wilson- -Wilson- ) Daichi ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) Ruuj ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Usha ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ) Yue-jui ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )

Amalia
Mentions: Everyone (Cant do it on my tablet.)

"Its already late enough, considering how much time has passed I wouldn't be shocked that she is telling the truth." Amalia responded to Daichi "But if this was all a lie and I am actually sleeping I feel a darker fate awaits me... on what was to be tomorrow.. or is it today now?" She spoke up her voice going quieter as she tried to make sense of it all. Clearing her throat she finished at last. "So in the end no matter which way it goes time seems to have slipped from my grasp, which is rare as I normally seem to have such a strong sense of time."

"Eons ago, my home came from this...? It makes little sense but I have heard and seen more crazy things. Still, I guess in a way it could have... I just wonder when everything went ehm... a little wonky." Continuing forward the small girl burst infront of her almost causing her to walk straight into the smaller one. "Please don't do that." Amy spoke plainly "I'd rather not take a tumble and scuff up my clothes." Amy continued on, thinking on what the girl said. "Yeah, evil people definitely abuse what they are given... But I guess that singles them out as evil."

Walking down the street and taking a few turns she found herself standing in the doorway to a room filled with food unsure if she should cross the threshold. Appearing uneasy for a moment she pushed herself forward and walked inside as the smell of food smacked her like a sack of bricks. Immediately her stomach growled as her unease melted away. "Wow... I haven't seen this much food ever..." Amalia mumbled out before taking a step forward and immediately taking a biscuit into her hand. She sniffed it several times before pulling it apart and looking over towards the man "This isn't a trick or some kind of like... poison..." Amy asked directly before her stomach growled again.

Her hand twitched once before she stuffed the biscuit into her mouth in one large bite. Grabbing another she quickly chewed the one down before doing the same thing and repeating it three more times before developing self control and taking a step back. She seemed to control herself for a short fifteen seconds before her eyes found the cheese "Oh lord, cheese...." She mumbled out before her hands snatched up a large piece of it and began to quickly waft it down. She continued her ravaging of the food but despite her ravenous hunger she didn't seem to put even a dent in what was gathered.​

Cato Procella

“My clothing is fine... I just need new trouser... shoes” the boy lingered on his words unsure of what to say, beads of sweat rolling down his cheek and dripping off his caramel locks. The feeling of being drenched in your own sweat wasn’t pleasant or preferable to the boy, he really did new clothing but he refused to be parted with dark grey shirt that bore a Chocobo pattern. Murmuring under his husky breath, words that were barely audible escaped his pale lips. Seemingly fitting in with the rest of his face. His head was cramped and overload still, the mountain of information just befuddled him even further and he didn’t really understand what was truly happening either.

Cato just meekly followed the group, finding it easier to be told what to do even if he was quiet dim witted. A shy facial expression formed on the boy as the edges of his mouth arose due to Alice’s reaction, finding humour in it as she got annoyed at something he wasn’t paying attention too. Regardless the smile imbedded new life into the teenager, when he realised that it must of been the day after yesterday and how he truly felt 14. However he felt lonely, the absence of his mother deeply affected him, unable to really cope by himself with an adult as Cato tended to get nervous around other.

When food was mentioned he perked up, numerous amounts if desired treats entered his head. There was one sweet he really wanted, yet he feared that it was probably exclusive to world; the item in question was a chocolate Chocobo Something his sweet tooth craved, his mouth salivating at the thought.
“Can we get cake?... I really want some...” his main reasoning being linked to the fact that it was his birthday yesterday and wanted a sense of familiarity. Speeding up as he wanted to get into the centre of their little group, not wishing to dwell on the outside any longer but added pressure onto his batted heels provoked a feeling of pain. Reaching up to tug at his long hair in response to the feeling.

“Uhh, Alice... Can I just say that you were... you looked really cool back there fighting“ He relayed to her, looking for an excuse to tell that he thought she looked cool. Even if she didn’t respond he wasn’t bothered as he was sure how he came off back in the void, having his whole demeanour change with a complete chance of scene. Cato, staring to feel better continued to walk along with everyone as they followed the young child through all the diff bents in the alien world with his eyes staring to wonder to about him as he gazed at the permanently darken Sky til they entered the bar.

The inclosed bar made him feel safer and with that there was a full table of food, something of which he had never seen that much before. In fact he was so taken aback his eyes visibly widened with both glee and amazement, he had completely been absorbed in the sight and limped his way over to the table and began feasting away at the food. unfortunately the boy still harboured a twisted stomach so the sudden rush of the food upturned his stomach, focusing him to stop for a moment as he couldn‘t actually handle that much.

Alice Hazel Sorrel

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic -Wilson- -Wilson- Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Taigakitt Taigakitt The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Listing to the young girl looked away confused was she suppose to aware of such legends her original world was one covered in snow after years of her people not taking care of it but this is all events that happened before she was born. Several pages of history were lost to the outside with her home being the only one left being relatively unaware of its planet's history. Was the history of the kights also buried out there and if her world had a knight where did they go when it all came to an end. Maybe she should of learned about it in Traverse Town but well she didn't exactly interact with any of the locals. Regardless it doesn't explain why she and well the others were chosen to take up this job gods work in mysterious ways I guess. Alice would look up at the younger girl shaking her head "No need to apologize it's not your flat my world left me with a lack of knowledge on this topic and even then I still feel as though it's somewhat my fault for not knowing it. And I know everything that can be learned."

Arriving in the cafe Alice could smell the sweet smell of delicious food around her mouth would start watering at the thought she hasn't really eaten in a while. Approaching the table she would grab anything that looked even remotely yummy while avoiding anything that was a vegetable. Sitting down she would start digging into her meal with for the first time a smile on her face. Cato would approach her mid taking a bite, "Well of course I looked cool I did most of the work after all. I'm glad someone recognizes my talents." She says this while still eating. "More sweets please!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back