• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingdom Hearts: The New Organization?

Lluviel

Apollogy8 was here
Kingdom Hearts.

What Both Organizations strive for and battle for to unlock and gain the ultimate power-- the ultimate hope, and once "Kingdom Hearts" is complete, you are given the blessing of you memories given back. You are "destined to be part of this" after all, it is your job. You are of Organization 13, the people in black coats who must complete Kingdom Hearts before the Evil Team does-- the ones who call themselves the "Whit Knight" and wear the color white-- unfitting for those who are stained. Take the 'X' you bear in your new name-- your number, and your weapon, and fight for Kingdom Hearts. Do what you must and tear anyone of the White Knights down who stand in your way. It is what you must do to protect the pureness and the clarity of Organization 13 after all.....

(An AU of Kingdom Heart 358/2 days in which the roleplayers make ocs that will replace the original Organization 13 and will go through the story @@Despairingly Lucky and I have planned! for any questions, message him or I and we'll try our best to answer questions! He and I may play a majority of the characters, and I will be the one playing all the character's in the "White Knights". Roleplayers aside from us can only make ocs that are members of the Organization. ))

//is having second thoughts about SU:DR crossover

mmmm aybe I should just start it up as a normal rp or put up short comic strips xDD

drummerboi said:
plus the good thing is we don't need 13 people
well we changed our cast to 15 people so more can join, and we already have 7 characters up with one other reserved spot, so we only need 7 more characters, so at least 5 new people (including you guys) would be nice c:

explosiveKitten said:
oh hell yes
awww yiss

oh man this is gonna be so fun I have the story and worlds planned out and the numbers that are gonna die omfg-- this is so perfect--

that means

you guys have to be careful with what numbers you guys pick ahahahaaaaa uvu

//slapped

w AIT I THINK SOMEONE ALREADY CALLED SIX--

LET ME UPLAOD THE NUMBERS ALREADY TAKEN HOLD UP

NUMBERS TAKEN: 1 , 2 , 3 , 6 , 8 , 13 , 15 , 14 (MIA in ROLEPLAY - is part of the story and plot twist)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back