• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•‚π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π••π• π•ž ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕀: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•¨π•’π•œπ•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜

Where to start?

• Final year of academy

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Graduated students

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mix of both

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
[Character Sheet Thread Link Here]

First off, I'd like to point out that you do not need to know a whole lot about Kingdom Hearts to be apart of the roleplay. This will be based off an AU, so there is no huge concerns for knowing little to nothing about the canon story.
I will also be making a lore thread for those that do not know about specific things and will be open to answering any kinds of questions anyone might have.​

Heartless, Nobodies, both are creatures that by this point in time, everyone knows about and are aware that they are enemies of the light. Throughout the many worlds, there are always those who fight against these creatures to protect others, for as long as there is even a single person with darkness in their heart, there will always be Heartless and Nobodies to exist. Problem with this is that without a wielder of a keyblade, the Heartless and Nobodies that are defeated are only temporarily gone before they return once more. Ever since the keyblade war centuries ago, the number of wielders of keyblades have become a rare occurrence causing those without them to only defend themselves for as long as they can.

Due to the looming threat of the two types of enemies present at the time, many tend to believe that the Heartless and Nobodies have always been the only trouble they ever had to deal with. Unfortunately, while the few wielders of the keyblades have dealt with the dangers in whichever world they might've been present at the time and others attempting to live their lives as best as they could, another threat resides in between the realms of light and dark.

This new threat is known as the Soulless. Those of the realm of light and dark have always known of nothing more than themselves; believing that once a person had been consumed by darkness, they would become a Heartless while their empty shell had become a Nobody. Although neither side had ever taken into consideration what would happen to the soul of the individual. Without a mortal shell to reside within, without a heart to contain or hold its ambitions, desires and other emotions, the soul will eventually take a form of its original user with grayed skin color, black hollowed eyes and white hair. Their clothing normally will be the same of the original person except in all gray, if the person is a keyblade wielder, their same version of the keyblade will also be available to the Soulless as well.

The Soulless have been present for as long as the Heartless and Nobodies have existed, however, have never revealed themselves as they observed the warriors of both sides battle against one another. After centuries have passed, they have finally emerged from the realm in between and have decided that because both sides continuously believe that they are in the right, then the Soulless will prove to them that they are both wrong.
When the Soulless started to arrive at first, it caught all the worlds by surprise at the sight of a new enemy. These did not look unnatural unlike the Heartless and Nobodies which came in a variety of forms, they looked like friends and loved ones but fought like beasts, they cared not for either side of light or dark and killed anything and everything that weren't their own. They showed no remorse for their killings even if they held the memories of their past. Those that were defeated only fell over before standing back up to fight if not retreat temporarily. Those defeated by keyblades faded away only to return disfigured with wounds from where they were struck down or as complete monstrosities.

Due to the number of Soulless coming out from the realm between realms, there was no possibility that all the worlds could defeat their loved ones and friends not to mention with enemies that had fighting experience similar to those who might've been students or even teachers. Eventually, the worlds begun to crumble one after another leaving many of them ruins if not some only holding onto what little remains while having wastelands in certain places.
Because of this, the realm of light and dark came to a conclusion that a temporary truce was in order. Leaders of both sides came together to spread what power they had out to the many worlds far beyond what had already been ruined at the time to begin selecting random people whose hearts either held a strong connection to darkness or to the light and bestowing upon them a keyblade followed by a letter that if they so choose to accept, they would be transported to an academy where they would be trained to become warriors. If they had chosen to decline the offer, their keyblade would disappear for another to be chosen.

Years have passed and many students have graduated from the academy, becoming warriors of either light or dark to battle against this new threat, attempting to bring balance back to the world.

Last edited:
I really like this idea! So call me interested. Question though, would the RP take place in the academy or after graduating?

I really like this idea! So call me interested. Question though, would the RP take place in the academy or after graduating?
Thank you very much for your interest!

Great question!
I've been debating on that for a little while. I may put up a vote for when the roleplay starts as I haven't come to a full conclusion for it.

I've been thinking of having it start after graduation, if not starting it around the final year of the academy.
In one case, most players would have to play as late teens if not early adults while the other option allows players to be at any age they want to.

If we can get at least one more player, I will put up a vote to see which players would prefer.

Oh wow!
Thank you for your interest!

Now that we have enough players, I will start on working on the threads regarding the roleplay!
Thank you all once more for your interest!

Also, due to quite some time has passed. I'd like to do a quick rollcall to make sure everyone is still around for this or if interest has fallen over time. Sorry for the inconvenience of this.

NightMovez NightMovez Anthem Anthem Aeris Aeris SheepKing SheepKing

Also, if it isn't too much trouble. Could you please take a vote on the poll whether you guys would like to start at the final year of the academy or start with graduating already?

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest!

It's funny how everytime I think I know what the poll is going to be as an answer only to have it instantly become a tie XD
No problem~ I love kingdom hearts.
Oh, I only choose a mix because I figured there would be graduates who help the ones who are about to graduate get their on-the-job experience.

No problem~ I love kingdom hearts.
Oh, I only choose a mix because I figured there would be graduates who help the ones who are about to graduate get their on-the-job experience.
Awesome!
That makes sense! I'll come to a final decision in the next couple of days once I get some more free time!

Anyway, here is a link to the CS thread!
For those interested, feel free to come and take a look and work on your CS if you'd like!

The link is also at the top on the first post of this thread if you need it again!

[Link Here]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back