• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Rising Darkness

Shadephoenix

Cyborgs eat bullets!
Years after Sora's adventures, peace was seemingly restored all across the planets, the Heartless were gone, Organization XIII was no longer a problem, it seemed things were returning to normalcy for a lot of places, but all good things must come to an end. Other planets began to vanish, consumed by ever-growing darkness, like a wave that was washing across the worlds one after another. Keyblades, once again considered just mere mythical objects, were finding themselves in the hands of those that were chosen, heroes to combat the darkness. And a pair of heroes will travel the stars to find an answer to this new darkness, why the Heartless have returned, and hopefully, restore order to the worlds.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Thank you for reading this small prompt I had in mind. If you're interested in doing a long term and slow-burn KH roleplay, then please send me a message, I would love to toss some ideas around.

For romance, I only do M/M pairings, and no characters under the age of 18, okay? If you want to do a character from the games, Sora, Riku, etc, please say so, but I would like for this to focus on OCs and their adventures, exploring the worlds from the games, and the sense of wonder that comes with seeing new places.

I will be using canon Keyblades from the games, but I don't mind if you want to use a fanmade one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back