• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: AU Roleplay - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Follow up question: When?? Just out of pure curiosity
Now that all the roles are filled, I think I'll start the first post tomorrow, allowing everyone to have ample time to post their characters finally. I hope that's okay with you! I know you guys have already waited a few days to start this!

A question regarding about the age: How old will be Keyblade Wielder 1? Alisa is already 25 which means that they will be older than her. Just curious.

They can be 1 year older or more from Alisa's age! As long as they fit the role I don't mind what age specifically they choose. As long as its high enough!

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONNN~!
HELLO FRIENDS!
I will be starting the roleplay officially at 5PM!! Just letting everyone know! Anyone who hasn't posted their character don't need to initially worry about posting before 5PM (Just as long as you post within today will be fine). Everyone WILL be able to participate for their roles even if their character isn't yet done. I DO HAVE A POSTING ORDER THAT WILL BE IN AFFECT FOR THE FIRST ROUND OF POSTS! From there, if it works out we will keep it in place! If we wish to spring around and dance like fish outta water no PROBLEMO!
It shall go as

Me
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Katakon Katakon
National National
Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
Theo713 Theo713
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back