• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: AU Roleplay - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi guys, sorry for being MIA for a while. Let's just say that work has been brutal this past week.
Anyways did you all see the latest KH3 trailer?

Wait, so how do we exit the room? We do some magical bond thingy to open the seal and go to the world?
Nah, just use fire, blizzard, thunder(!) and aero to unlock the different parts of the circle. It'll open up a passage-way to the surface of Daybreak Town. National National already got it covered it seems XD

I heard that the game will be released early.
Nah the game is still set for Jan. 29th, but considering some employees decided to steal a few copies and sell them off illegally, leaks were reported about the whole game. Many fans thought it best to just release the game early, but Nomura decided to continue on with the intended date, except he locked the ending and secret movie out of the game until after release. (Mostly as a patch or a free dlc). Thankfully though, the leaks haven't hit big considering I've seen no leaks at all. People must have smashed it down before it got any traction.

Good morning................but seriously did you guys see the latest trailer???
I saw it, just because of interest. Though I'm against seeing trailers because I like going into something fresh. It was indeed awesome XD

Last edited:
I...AM ALIVE. AND RECOVERING. MY WISDOM TEETH SPOTS ARENT THAT BAD. JUST MILDLY ANNOYING. BUT MY MEDS HELP ME. I MISS YOU ALL

You can do it! The pain will go away!

tenor.gif

Attachments

• 1545564909044.png
    1545564909044.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 0
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Ouch. First I hope your wisdom teeth are eventually healed. I've heard from experience that hurts a crapton.

Secondly.... Ouch. I missed yet another Kingdom Hearts RP. That sucks. Oh well... Better luck next time I guess...

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Ouch. First I hope your wisdom teeth are eventually healed. I've heard from experience that hurts a crapton.

Secondly.... Ouch. I missed yet another Kingdom Hearts RP. That sucks. Oh well... Better luck next time I guess...
Thanks, my recovery is going eh XD still hurts like hell. Mainly the swelling. But the possibility of you being able to join the rp is there, considering one of our keyblade wielders hasn't been able to join in yet. I might have to just throw them out by now. Sorry im taking so long guys!

tenor.gif

APPaRENTLY I HAVE AN INFECTION IN MY GUM NOW.
NO WONDER ITS BEEN HELL.
ANYWAY, I'M GONNA MAKE A POST. JUST TO HELP PROGRESS THINGS SO YOU GUYS DONT WAIT ON ME TOO LONG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back